The Sensuality of Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven stands with his eyes closed feeling the anticipation building, knowing Lisa is so ready to play with him, give him a blow job, suck his cock into her pussy, he doesn't care what she does, and he wishes she would do it soon.

Lisa stares up into his eyes, and notices the gaze of her horny devil.

Seeing Steven in such a high state of arousal, Lisa knows she can do just about anything she wants, so she slowly and teasingly begins to pull back his foreskin, and blows warm air over the head of his cock, and this sends shivers all through him.

His legs almost give way, and she knows she has him, so she runs her tongue right over the slit in his head, and he shivers again, and he doesn't move, but he is enjoying the feelings that she is giving to him.

For some reason Steven begins to feel guilty, and begins to shiver to much, and before to long, one lick to many cause the eruption of all eruptions, and he has the orgasm which had been waiting for since he left Jamaica.

He didn't mean to do it, but all of his fluids land all over Lisa's face, and neck, and chest, and for some reason this ruined her mood, and she began to sob uncontrollably, and then before you know it, she was beginning to yell profanity at Steven, words that he never even heard her use before.

He didn't know if this was the best time for him to be honest about Tiffany, but he really want to try to do something which would defuse the situation, so he offered to clean her up again, trying to allow her time to calm herself down.

Steven began pacing the floor, and Lisa could tell something was bothering him, but she didn't know what, so after she was sufficiently cleaned up, she asked him what his problem was, and after he worked up the nerve he decided to go for broke and tell her the truth.

Steven goes on to explain how he met someone during his travels in Jamaica, and how the girl lives in South Carolina, and they had gotten quite close, but this seemingly is starting to upset Lisa, because you can see her on the couch starting to ball up her fist, and as soon as Steven finished talking, a glass goes flying across the room and crashes against the wall.

Steven is looking exasperated at this point, shocked and surprised even, but in his mind he can't really blame her, and Lisa is kind of shocked as well.

She asks question after question, like why didn't he tell her about this other chick before they started getting physical, how is she supposed to feel now, where are her clothes, because she wants to leave, etc.

Steven of course doesn't want her to go, because he wants to finish what they started, but at this point, Lisa has gotten up and barricaded herself in Steven's room, and won't come out.

Steven attempts to rationalize the situation, and just tells Lisa through the door how sexy she was looking, and how he still wants her, but he understands how he messed up, all of a sudden, he hears another glass breaking on the back of his bedroom door.

"Fuck you Steven; you have really done it this time."

Says Lisa, and Steven doesn't know how to respond to that, knowing that he has really hurt the one woman who he truly loves and who probably truly loves him.

Lisa wants to just grab him by the balls, and rip him to shreds, but instead, she just sits on his bed and lets the tears flow, knowing that she is a lot deeper in this, than she wanted, and definitely expected.

As she begins to look around the room, she wipes away the tears, trying to collect her thoughts. Lisa is noticing a softer type of life from him than she expected, as she investigates his room. Looking through his closet, she sees suits, dress clothes, and nice sweaters with designer jeans. She expected rough jeans, sneakers and the lifestyle it seems Steven has left behind. She goes through his dressers taking in the smells of his cologne, taking in the feel of his silk shirts against her skin, feeling the silk of his boxers against her hard nipples.

She moans to herself, feeling the material rubbing up against her.

Steven attempts to knock on the door again, but hearing sniffles, he tries to draw her out, and he knows he messed up big time.

He tells himself that he wants to make things better but he doesn't know how, so he lies down on the couch, in his naked state, letting his mind wander on to how to make her forgive him, because he loves her. Closing his eyes and letting the memories take over he travels back into time. Remembering back to a time when those two were happy, a smile comes over his lips, and he dwindles off to sleep naked on the couch. Lisa sits on the end of his bed and just wonders how she could fall for him again, but knows in her heart, she loves him and never stopped.

12