The Sentry

Story Info
Through the Underdark
1.4k words
3.94
20.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they rose from their camp outside of the waterfall entrance to Menzoberranzan, Mithrell watched her guard pick up the bedrolls and snuff out the last of the fire. She smiled at the thorough way he did things, and absently smoothed her cloak over her belly. As he finished, she turned to regard the waterfall. "How much further do you think it is, Addy?" she asked, never having been to the drow city before.

"About an hours walk, m'Lady." His voice was sure, confident. She remembered him telling her of one such trip through the Underdark tunnels, and about the creatures that waited in the wings. She was not worried, though - his quarterstaff was enough to send most predators running in fright. And, she thought with a smile, those it did not scare away made excellent eating. He retrieved the iron frying pan and hooked it to the pack, then motioned for her to follow him towards the entrance.

They walked through the waterfall, which split open in a curtain of shimmering white to allow them passage. Mithrell admired the way the enchantment whispered to her as they walked through, then turned as the waterfall closed again, the surface an impenetrable sheet of water. The tunnels were dimly lit by torches staggered through the caves, and Adamante led the way with a long and easy stride. She walked after him, matching him step for step, the only sound being their footfalls on the carved rock floors. She opened her mouth to say something, Adamante stopped short. He knelt down to a plant in the rock, and motioned her close. "Drow sentry," he said, pointing to the delicate flower.

Mithrell stifled a laugh. "What is it supposed to do, smell good?" She giggled and patted him on the shoulder, then strode past. Before Adamante could speak another word, he was slammed in the head by a leafy vine, sending him face-first into the stone wall. She turned as she heard the sickening crunch, then screamed. Instantly, vines whipped from the tiny flower to encircle her hands and feet, then lifted her from the ground. She struggled in midair as the plant pulled her taut, rendering her motionless. Two more vines snaked out from the crevice in the rock, ending in vicious looking claws. She opened her mouth to scream, and instantly another vine wrapped around her mouth, stifling the gasp. Trembling, she waited for the worst, then hears a ripping noise.

She felt lighter, freer... she looked down to see the plant had torn her clothing to shreds. She shook her head, not understanding what would make a plant do something like that. She watched, then, as the little flower grew and blossomed, three vines extending from it. She saw that these vines were not like the others, this time ending in purple ends and dripping a sticky sweet nectar. They snaked towards her writhing form, and she felt the vine around her mouth loosen and slip free.

She still did not understand what was happening, even as the vine around her mouth snaked down her back, then towards her front. She felt the plant encircle both her breasts in a figure eight, then draw tight. Her breathing quickened, and she moaned as the end of the vine split in two , then began flicking her nipples back and forth. One of the purple-tipped tentacles lifted before her eyes, then suddenly slipped past her lips and into her mouth. She tasted honey-sweet nectar on it's tip as it remained enveloped in her mouth, the end of the vine drooling the substance as her breasts continued to be manipulated. Then, her eyes widened in sudden realization as her legs were spread.

She fought against it futilely as she was spread before the plant, the other two violet-tipped vines snaking towards her. She groaned as she tried to squirm away, then screamed deep in her throat as the first entered her. She felt her insides being coated in cool nectar, and immediately felt a tingling in the walls of her sex. Knowing there was a third there, she only moaned as it entered her from behind, spreading her tight nether hole into accepting it's length. Then all was still. There she was, bound hand and foot by four deep green vines, a lighter vine encircling, squeezing her breasts and flicking her nipples, and three cock-vines in her mouth and nether holes. Then, it started moving.

The tingling in her sex soon began to fill her ass, and she moaned louder as all three began thrusting in and out of her. She drank deeply of the nectar in her mouth as the pace quickened, and another vine began tickling and stroking her clit. She bucked and writhed against the penetration, her body undulating in lust as she lost track of time, of her senses, became unaware of anything but the fullness inside her. She was dimly aware of her surroundings, but not enough to protest as she was penetrated deeper and deeper by the vines.

She felt her peak coming close, and she moved harder against the penetration. The pace became furious, a maddened frenzy of pleasure as she was slammed again and again by the plant, her body screaming for release. The vine in her mouth pulled out, and she screamed in ecstasy as she came, her body thrashing, her muscled squeezing the vines inside her. She felt the plant reach climax as well, feeling her insides being bathed in a cool sticky fluid, and felt the same being sprayed on her heaving breasts, an odd orange color. She slumped forwards, the vines the only things holding her up. Dimly, she was aware of the plant retreating back into it's crevice, the color changed from white to red.

A minute later, Adamante came to. He shook his head, looked over at Mithrell, and gasped. He ran over to her, cradled her in his arms, and whispered, his voice filled with dread. "Did the plant take you?" Her weak nod and the smile across her lips was all he needed to know. "M'Lady, that plant's nectar is poison... we need to get it out of you now." She did not comprehend his words, the delicious warmth flooding her belly and moving higher. She suddenly moaned, her hands grasping his head as he climbed between her thighs.

She felt his tongue licking her, his fingers penetrating her where only moments before she had been taken by the mysterious flower. His motions were swift, thorough, and she felt her muscles once again contracting under the pleasure. His hands spread her thighs, then his fingers slipped past her nether lips and into her channel. She felt his fingers hooking and scraping her walls as he continues tonguing her, stopping briefly to spit out the fluids. He was thorough, and she hovered in the brink of orgasm as he cleaned her.

She felt herself flipped over, and raised to her knees. She clawed at the stone as his tongue drove into her ass, sucking and licking all around her hole. She screamed in ecstasy as his fingers continued stroking and rubbing her clitoris, the climax taking her body over again. She screamed his name, and sparkled lights sprang to life above them both as he kneeled behind her, his tongue deep inside her ass, his fingers upon her sex. She collapsed onto the stone floor as the tremors left her, and she dimly felt his arms lifting her and cradling her as he sat against the wall.

When she came to again, she was fully dressed once more. He sat there watching her, a look of worry on his face. When she smiled at him, he sighed in satisfaction and rose. "That was very dangerous, m'Lady.. .Drow are not fond of overly aggressive women, hence this sentry... that is why I was trying to stay in front of you and I tried to warn you." She looked down, and his words became softer, more soothing. "Please, be more careful, m'Lady."

"As you wish, Addy." She looked up to see his smile, and could not help but grin as she rose. The warmth was gone from her now, replaced with a soft glow of a woman satisfied. She followed him through the tunnels towards Menzo, thinking silently that she should bring one of those plants home with her...