The Separation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I missed fuckin' you girl. Your pussy still feels so fuckin' good an tight" he moaned as he thrust deep into me. "Tell me Marisa, do I feel better in you than your husband's little white dick?"

"Yes ... yes you do! So much fucking better! Give it to me. Fuck me with your big black dick!" I ordered. Malik did just that like a piston in and out of me over and over again. It was giving me exactly what I needed and been wanting. After about eight or nine minutes of this his motions began to change and I knew exactly what was about to happen. "That's it, cum for me" I said staring up at him.

"Ah shit, 'bout to bust my nut girl. Tell me dat you want me to cum in your married white cunt!" he ordered me.

"Please cum in me. Cum in my married white pussy" I told him knowing that's exactly what he wanted to hear. At that moment he yelled out slamming his entire penis into me. His entire body went stiff as I tighten my legs around his back pulling him into me. Instantly I could feel him shooting his hot semen deep into my vagina. "That's it baby, shoot your hot black seed deep into my married white cunt" I said with a moan. It felt so good to feel him fill me like that again. I could feel all my sexual frustration disappear as my body felt it's needs were fulfilled. After Malik pulled out and we both got dressed again he headed out before John got home.

"Same time tomorrow girl?" he asked on his way out.

"Yes, please! But from now on we'll try to stick to your place most of the time so we don't get caught" I told him before closing the door. Sitting down I couldn't believe what I had just done at the same time I was looking forward to tomorrow afternoon when I got out of work.