The Serious Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Lucy, please pour some more oil over that thing and fuck my wife with it," I said. My wife gracefully moved her legs slightly apart in readiness.

Lucy picked up the dildo, and clumsily upturned the bottle of oil over it, spilling it on the carpet. She instinctively bent over to clean the mess, scrubbing at the stain with the fingers of one hand while holding the dildo in the other.

"Yes, fuck me hard, you little tart," my wife said.

Lucy arose from the floor, and pushed the dildo firmly into my wife. My wife gasped as it entered her. My wife was unusually aroused, fingering herself rapidly as the dildo slid into her.

"Fuck, yes. Stick it in me, you dirty girl," she said.

She put on a good show, writhing on the desk and knocking off some books on to the floor. Lucy responded to my wife's performance with vigour.

"Oh yes, fuck me harder, you filthy harlot, don't stop," gasped my wife.

It was a glorious sight: the housemaid naked from the waist down, in her big heavy shoes and thick stockings, fucking my serious wife, in her corset and layers of underwear.

My wife was now breathless with lust. Her excitement grew into rapid breathless moans and gasped obscenities. Her legs started to shudder, and she pulled them tightly together gripping the dildo, letting out a long shriek of pleasure. Lucy gave the dildo a final hard push as my wife collapsed over desk, exhausted. My wife was now red in the face, her breathing deep and heavy.

"Would you like me to give your husband oral satisfaction now, ma'am?" said Lucy.

"Do what the fuck you like," said my wife.

Lucy let her camisole fall from her shoulders, revealing the full form of her young high breasts. She stood before me naked, but for her stockings and shoes. Lucy went to her knees. I was still seated on the settee in my dinner jacket. She unbuttoned my trousers and released my cock from my underwear. My cock was engorged and I feared I would spray her with spunk at her slightest move. She held me gently in her hand, and in the same manner as I had watched earlier, she ran her tongue along the length of my cock. I could barely contain myself. Lucy then sank her soft wet mouth over it, and I felt a surge of energy flow through my body ready to erupt. I looked over at my wife, who had seated herself in the armchair opposite, still breathing heavily, while Lucy's mouth made wet noises over my cock. My wife watched as the maid's head moved over my cock.

My wife unbuttoned her camisole, and teasingly pulled down her chemise top so that her luscious breasts escaped. The sight of her large firm breasts and soft pink nipples overflowing her corset, together with the sounds of Lucy slurping on my cock, was almost too much to bear. My wife held her breasts in her hands, pushing them together playfully. I clenched my fists, clawing at the settee.

"The little whore," said my wife.

Lucy stopped, looked up at me with her big brown eyes, and then returned to her sucking and kissing.

I was on the verge of coming into Lucy's mouth, so I pulled her up from her kneeling position and threw her on the settee, wishing to prolong the pleasure. She was surprisingly light, and she bounced on the upholstery. I pushed her legs apart. She stretched herself out and kicked her legs out playfully. I wondered if she did most of her lovemaking against walls, as she seemed to enjoy the softness of the settee against her skin. I was fully clothed, in my jacket and tie, which emphasised her near nakedness. I ran my hands over the shallow swelling of her breasts, my fingers brushing over her large hard nipples. Lucy squirmed with pleasure as I pinched her nipple. Her dark hair fell over her face, and her hands were pulling impatiently on my cock. My cock twitched as if an electric current were passing over it with each touch of her fingers. Her stockings had fallen around her knees. I ran my hand down over her body to her cunt, running a finger up between her lips. She arched her back with delight. Her cunt was firm and open, her lips swollen.

"Ain't my cunny a treat, sir," she said.

Then suddenly I was seized by an uncontrollable desire. Like a wild animal with its prey, I fell on her, sinking my cock deep in her cunt. Lucy shuddered as I entered her, feeling the weight of my body over her. Lucy wrapped her arms around me, pulling me deeper into her with each thrust.

"God, I want you," she said.

I withdrew and pulled Lucy up onto my lap. She straddled me, taking my cock eagerly inside her. Her cunt was sodden and dripped down my cock as she slid onto me. Over her shoulder, I saw my wife spreading her legs, displaying her cunt to me, as Lucy had done earlier. She placed both hands one on top of the other against her cunt, and pleasured herself.

Lucy rocked her hips violently, fucking me with a desperate passion; her sighs and moans increasing in an ecstatic delirium as her lithe body pressed against me. She kissed me deeply, her tongue alive and probing. My wife was watching intently, her hands moving faster over her clit, pressing down on it. Lucy moaned, and her cunt tightened around my cock. My wife let out a deep sigh of pleasure, her fingers rubbing her clit faster and faster. I could resist no longer. My body tensed and Lucy pulled at my hair and screamed in pleasure. I felt the violent release as my spunk flowed out of me into her warm body.

Our bodies slowly relaxed. Now quite bedraggled, Lucy sighed dreamily. Her hair was stuck to her face with sweat.

"If she don't satisfy your desires..." Lucy said to me.

"Thank you Lucy. Please dress yourself," my wife said sharply, pulling her breasts back within her chemise and buttoning up her camisole.

"Yes, ma'am," said Lucy, quickly getting up. She dressed in silence, transforming herself from a naked sylph into a smart housemaid in her tunic and apron.

"Please dress me, Lucy," said my wife. Lucy picked up my wife's knickers and held them as my wife stepped in to them. Lucy pulled them up, and smoothed down my wife's chemise over them. She sorted out the petticoats and laid them on the floor. My wife stepped into the circle and Lucy pulled them up, fastening them. Finally, Lucy brought over the gown and fastened me wife into it. My wife's hair had fallen down and Lucy fussed over it. My wife affectionately adjusted Lucy's hair in return.

"Thank you Lucy, you may leave now," said my wife. Lucy slyly winked at me and left.

"I told you that she was a lively thing. I hope you liked our little show," said my wife. "Now if you will excuse me, husband, I have a pamphlet to write on the rights of women."

She took up piece of paper and sat down at the desk. I adjusted my clothing, and bid my wife good night.

12