The Serpent Woman

Story Info
Tale of romance in the South of France.
5k words
4.31
13k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he watched the younger men trying to attract the beautiful red headed woman at the next table, he knew that their attempts would prove futile. For starters, most of the younger men had already been in a relationship where their girlfriend or partner had pussy whipped them into a box where she wanted her mate. Secondly, many young men ha.d never ventured off alone to find them self. Quite often, young men had still lived at their parent's home living off the easy avails. Afraid to live on their own because it would mean giving up their fast cars and play station games. These days' young men were more interested in playing games then chasing beautiful women. And if they ever caught a beautiful woman had trouble staying hard long enough to pleasure their catch. That pretty much separated the real men from the boys. Seldom was there a young man who really knew how to ravish a woman. And this woman at the next table understood this fact already at the young age of 25.

All he, as the older gentleman had to do was waiting patiently for the boys to make fools of themselves and then make his move. He looked at her and smiled, not because she was the next woman he would be bedding, but because it seemed all so easy.

The red headed young woman was soon tired of the immature boys who surrounded her table...ordering tequila shooters and a couple of them already acting like monkeys with just a couple of drinks. One young man was already falling off his stool drunk as a skunk. She looked over at the older gentleman and smiled a knowing smile. A smile that said 'take me I'm yours already' a smile that said 'now there's a man who knows how to make love to a woman and treat her well afterward'.

She had had a few young lovers and found them to be typical 'wham ban thank you babe and were then on to the next belt notch' kind of boys. In fact, she was telling her best girlfriend the other evening while they were making love that she wondered if a man would ever be able to please her and bring her to that special place. They spoke for hours on the inadequacies of young American men and that they all seemed to believe that the porno movies they watched were their only instruction in sex and love making. Then her girlfriend told her about the love making she had experienced when she was in Europe and met a well traveled older Canadian. They spent the weekend cruising the Mediterranean and although there were more than twenty years difference in age it didn't matter. He treated her with respect and at the same time laughed so hard that they almost peed themselves at dinner in a quaint restaurant in San Tropez.

She had been hitch-hiking along the golden coast when he had picked her up on his motorcycle. They didn't talk at all and as they rode along from Nice to San Tropez, but she felt this magic once she had wrapped her legs and arms around him and held on tight. The ride made her moist and by the time he pulled over at a beach in San Tropez not only was she totally turned on but they also found themselves both quite dirty from the soot and smog on the highway.

"I don't know about you but I'm going for a swim right now! he said as he took off his helmet and looked at me. When he took off his sunglasses I laughed "You look like Rocky!"

"Rocky?" he asked.

"Yeah Rocky Raccoon! You have white circles around your eyes as the rest of your face is almost black from all the smog." I said.

"All the more reason for a swim...hey, you too! Look in the mirror." he said.

I looked in the mirror and saw this beautiful woman I had turned into. This was the first time I had been laughing and smiling since I arrived in France. My plan was to forget my lost love in America after my fiancée and I broke up.

I decided to and join this new found friend for a swim and see what happened. But I would keep my heart well protected. We left our helmets and gear with the motorcycle and headed down with a couple of towels to the beach. Although it was mid-afternoon the beach was pretty much ours for the taking. He was around 50 years old and yet when his shirt came off and I looked at his hairy chest there was no fat or beer belly. He was well tanned and had a very athletic body...better than my ex boyfriend who was 28. He didn't even turn or appear shy as he slid out of his blue jeans.

At first I didn't know where to look. I remembered that I had left my swimsuit in my pack up by the motorcycle and was about to head up and grab it when I heard a loud shout and splash.

"Hey...this is beautiful come on in!" he shouted.

I was soon paddling out to him as swimming was one of my fortes. The water on my body felt silky and the fact I had no swimsuit on made me feel aroused once more with this man. The Mediterranean was clear and blue a refreshing temperature of about 20 something Celsius. The palm trees on the beach were blowing softly with the offshore breeze and I could make out the motorcycle safe on the road above the beach.

"Hi, I'm Jack and from Toronto, Canada...and you are?"

"Hey...I'm Sheila and hail from San Diego. I'm over here for a month before starting my new job in LA." I said.

"That's great I've been here for a couple of months and have one more before heading back...I own a software firm and needed some major downtime before my next big job. Where are you staying in Tropez?" he asked.

"Wow that sounds cool...I don't know where I'm staying tonight. I've been staying in hostels and the odd hotel if it isn't too expensive". I replied.

"You won't find anything like that here in Tropez...especially in August. You're welcome to crash at my place. I have a beach house right over there." he pointed to a small island off the coast that looked like there might be only 2-3 homes on it if that.

"Sure...that would be very nice. But, I must tell you up front that I'm not into men if you know what I mean." I said. Then wondered why I had added the part that made me sound like I was gay. I just didn't want him to think that I was some easy prey and who knows, I just met him and well he sounds cool he might be an axe murderer for all I know.

The launch that ferried us over to the island was loaded with our gear sans the motorcycle and food stuffs. The driver was a young black woman from Senegal and her and Jack seemed to know each other well from listening to the banter. Seeing him in this light made me think that my earlier fears were totally unfounded. When we arrived at the island and docked Jack said he would give me a tour and to leave our stuff with Rita. Rita would take care of everything. The island was a beautiful wild little island with one main house and two guest houses that appeared empty. On the ocean side of the island and in front of the main house was a white beach of sand in a small cove and sheltered from the large waves was a beautiful sailboat about 30 metres long.

"What a beautiful ship" I said. Shielding my eyes from the sun so I could take in the beauty of its sleek lines. In front of the sail boat was a black cigarette boat that looked like it could outrun anything on the water. I would have loved to check them both out as they looked magical.

"The sailboat I use to travel here in the summer from my home in Canada. She's called the Siren. My other boat is for fun and she is called the Wicked Witch...use it for business now and then as well.' he said as he pointed to the open seas. I wondered what he meant by pointing out to sea and business because he had said earlier that he owned a software firm but didn't ask. Maybe he takes his clients for a ride out on the sea.

"Let's head back as am sure Rita and the others will be waiting for us to attend dinner." he reached out and took my hand and led me up the trail to the main house. Inside, it was like a mansion and probably had about a dozen bedrooms alone. He led me upstairs to a large room and showed me where I would be spending the night and off this room was a bath and shower to freshen up. When I came back from my shower there was a dress laid out on the bed and a note from Rita suggesting that as this would be a formal dinner if I would be so kind as to dress for the occasion. In addition, there were several pairs of stilettos and jewellery for me to select and wear. I could hear from the balcony doors off of my room that several boats were arriving while I dressed. The black evening dress seemed to be almost made to measure. I'm not sure how Rita was able to determine my size as she hadn't asked and how they happened to have my size on hand. May be they had a wardrobe especially for guests who arrived sans evening dress. It was especially low cut in the back that left my petite ass cheeks just covered. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if one wanted to they could easily slip it off my shoulders for easy access.

As I entered the dining room there were already several guests milling around on the adjoining balcony while several women in khaki uniforms laid out the buffet that would be our dinner this evening. One young woman approached me with a tray of glasses filled with Champagne. I took a glass and said "Merci Beaucoup" and walked out onto the terraced balcony. There were some thirty speed boats now moored in the sheltered cove. Jack was busy chatting with some gentlemen near the railing who were all sporting tuxedos. I was about to approach when he beckoned me over.

"Gents this is Sheila of San Diego my guest for this evening." and proceeded to introduce them all French sounding names of which I promptly forgot. "Attention everyone...I would like to make an announcement. The evening is about to get underway with dinner and entertainment. Thank you for all responding on such short notice but by the end of the evening you will understand the necessity for our meeting ahead of schedule. Please join me now for the festivities."

Jack led us into the dining room and stopped inside the foyer and then politely introduced me to all the guests as they entered. I soon learned that many of the guests were not only business people but also there were several government officials and some as far away as the Principality of Monaco.

As we sat down to enjoy this great feast of seafood, assorted meats, vegetables, and sip on champagne and Merlot, the chatter died down quite a bit to small talk around the table. Some musicians of what appeared to be Middle Eastern set up and started playing some soft music. As we were starting our dessert, a young Bedouin woman dressed in silks began to dance slowly to the music. As night approached quickly, the drapes were pulled and candles were lit. I closed my eyes and imagined I was in Egypt watching the seven veiled dance. The dancer was almost hypnotic in her moves and after such a feast and wine I was most relaxed as I had been in a long time. I looked over at Jack sitting at the head of the table on my left and he smiled back at me. There was a blond woman sitting next to him in a shear blue outfit that crisscrossed in front of her breasts and was open to her belly button and likewise the back was a low cut that just barely covered her ass cheeks. She leaned into Jack and whispered in his ear and looked my way and then smiled. I smiled back and then regarded the dancer. I hadn't noticed in that time but she had removed a couple of the silk veils and was now topless. Her beautiful breasts were pointing upwards and her nipples very erect. As my bag had not arrived in my room, I had no under garments so I could now feel myself getting very aroused. I worried that I would possibly stain my loaned evening dress.

She danced some more and with each subtle ending another veil was removed until there was only a sheer one left that covered her beautiful tanned body. I could see that she was shaved and I imagined myself in her place wondering if I could be so bold to dance in front of some many strangers. The music seemed to slow down as if the finale was approaching. I touched myself briefly for I was by now very aroused. I looked back over at the blond and Jack and they were kissing furiously at the corner of the table. My fingers were wet and I slid my hand back up my dress and played a hit harder rubbing my rose into a swollen bud. The blond looked up at my face and I knew that she knew what I was doing. She suddenly rose and came around the back of Jack's chair and leaned over to kiss him and as she did I could make out the nipples of her supple breast and when she turned and bent down I felt like touching her ass. She then knelt by Jack's chair as he pushed it back from the table very slightly and looked over at me and smiled. Everyone was busy watching the dancer but I could not take my eyes off of Jack and his blond lover.

She pulled his zipper down and with a flourish his cock was exposed for all to see. It was soon lost in a mass of blond hair by the woman who was intent on pleasuring her man. I was so aroused, that I made no effort to conceal my masturbation. My skirt was up and my thighs exposed. Jack could not see my wet pussy but I knew he was watching my every move. I was so close and the music was going slower as the dancer made her last moves to unveil herself. I finally pushed back the chair and exposed my love to Jack and all to see. I knew that Jack had cum as he had a very anguished look on his face and broad smile. I myself was so close and then the blond woman looked up from Jack's lap and asked "May I have your dessert too"?

The blond woman asked of me as I lay sprawled in my chair watching Jack watch me play with my pussy. I looked into her beautiful eyes and thought for a moment I could see my own self reflected back in her gaze. I slowed down and figured that she was going to come over and kiss me or lick my rose into bloom.

"Yes" I said without hesitation, without forethought as my need escalated. I watched Jack's penis flop to the side and some cum dripped onto his pants. In a quick move I found myself jerked to standing position and my head shoved down onto the table. The blond woman had grabbed me by the hair and forced me over so that the top half of my body was sprawled over the table. Dishes and food was scattered everywhere and I screamed in protest "What the hell are you doing?" I felt my dress lifted and my naked body exposed. There were rings in the table that previously I had thought were decorative but not very functional and my wrists were bound tightly. She furiously spread my legs and they were quickly fastened to the legs of the table...my ass totally displayed to Jack and anyone else who was watching this scene.

The blond woman said "You will call Me by My proper name when you address Me from now on...and it is Serpent Woman. Do I make Myself clear?" Before I had a chance to respond my ass cheeks were stinging. "I know your type...you come here make eyes at My Jack and expect everyone to take care of you. You think that life is a game of being all cutesy and those guys will give you everything you ask for. Well, lil Sheila am pleased to make your acquaintance but on this Island Jack is Master and Captain. What He says everyone in this room respects and when He says do something we all obey...without question!" I struggled to free my hands as this woman was obviously either drunk or crazy.

"Jack...please! Jack please don't let her hurt me anymore. I'm sorry Serpent Woman I didn't know..." I cried out hoping for some mercy or leniency. Serpent Woman bent down close to my face and caressed my cheek pulling my dark hair back from my face. I could feel her hand on my ass cheek that was still stinging from the blow. Serpent Woman smiled so sweetly and for a moment I thought that she was going to kiss me when...smack! smack! I felt my cheeks burning red hot this time. I could hear Jack laughing from behind me as my sex was all exposed. Once more, the Serpent Woman was caressing my cheek and this time put her lips to mine. I felt aroused and very wet again. I wanted Jack to see my red ass cheeks and my exposed pussy lips. I felt her hand on my thigh and then she slipped a couple of fingers into me and I gasped.

"Jack, you should taste this Sheila" Serpent Woman smiled as she licked her fingers in front of my face. I could look nowhere else my face ground onto the wooden table my breasts heaving with each breath as I was bound and couldn't move. I felt more than a finger in me...a cock had thrust hard into me with a jolt.

"Ohhhh" I moaned as Jack took me with his hard throbbing cock in one fell thrust. I couldn't arch my back or push back into his manhood. Serpent Woman kissed me once more as Jack furiously thrust harder and harder. I wanted to bite her lip but she put her tongue deep into my mouth. It was hard to breath...I was going to cum sooner than I expected. My breath was coming faster and shorter. I wanted to explode. Jack slapped my ass a few times as he thrust down deeper and harder. Faster he pushed. Slamming me into the table so hard that my abdomen was sore. Serpent Woman stopped kissing me and when I tried to close my eyes she slapped my face.

"No Baby...you watch me!" she shouted as Jack was panting and getting close to his edge. Serpent Women was watching me forcing me to keep my eyes on her and only on her face. I couldn't stop my climax blew and it was all I could do to keep from closing my eyes. It was a good thing I was tied to the table. I would have fallen in a crumple on the floor had I not as my knees gave out completely. Jack was moaning and shouting at the top of his lungs. I watched Serpent Woman as I was being used. Used by Master Jack. Used by the Captain. Used by this Serpent Woman. I was a captive who had just received the best fuck of my life. And all I could do right now was smile like I was in heaven.

"Take me Jack" I shouted. Serpent Woman must have been pleased as she caressed my face and kissed me once more. A sweet kiss that said 'I will take care of you...but know where you stand and don't ever fuck with Me' kind of kiss.

When Jack was finished I heard him say "Anyone for seconds?" As soon as the words were uttered there was a queue lined up behind me. Serpent Woman rose and I could see her take Jack by the hand as they left the dining room. Leaving me to be fucked by who knows how many men.

I woke up this next morning on the floor by a bed. My sex was very sore and I needed to pee very badly. I ached from being tied to the table and my wrists were bruised and red. I wondered how red my ass cheeks were from the spanking. I was about to rise when I saw that my leg was shackled to the bed. There was a pot nearby that I had puked in sometime last night but don't remember. I do remember that several of the women present were giving me wine as I lay shackled to the table. Some of them I recall kissed me very passionately and called me sister Sheila. I guess that's my new name around here or was just a bit of appeasement for all the ravishing of my pussy by their mates.

I went pee in the potty and saw that my pussy was still very sore and bruised from all the sex last night. Funny that I don't remember being brought to this room or being shackled to the bed. I was still naked but as this was the Mediterranean the temperature was always perfect. There was a rug underneath me but no coverings and I was still naked from last night. I must have awoken whoever was in the bed because I heard them stir. Two beautifully tanned women's legs popped out of the sheet and were there now before me. I looked up at her thighs and then saw her beautiful kitty. She was shaved and smooth as could be...and her kitty was very small for her stature. I then looked up into Serpent Woman's crystal shiny eyes. She looked a bit groggy yet and wishing to start off the day proper and without any further torture to my body and especially my ass cheeks asked "Is there anything I can do Serpent Woman?"

"Yes" she said slowly and with a bit of an evil grin as she pulled my face into her lap "Pleasure me now!" And so it was that I found myself on my knees with my tongue deep inside of Serpent Woman. At first she tasted a little bitter but then on second taste found her to be very, very sweet. I thought to myself that this was beautiful as She caressed my face and ran her fingers through my hair. I felt safe and wanted like I had never felt before in my 28 years on this planet. As I quickened my licking I heard her panting and grabbing my hair harder as I knew she was about to cum. I sucked harder like I would suck on a cock. I took her full swollen slit into my mouth and sucked and thrust my tongue deep inside of her at the same time. She urged me on with a grunt. I pushed my mouth harder onto her pelvic area and licked and sucked harder. I was myself getting very aroused by this time and wished that I could slow down and touch myself. My pussy aching from last night wanted sex. It was like it was burning for more. I wanted a cock inside of me or a finger anything as I lusted for Serpent Woman. I heard Jack roll over in bed and didn't turn my gaze afraid of any repercussions if I changed my frantic pace. Serpent Woman was moaning louder so that am sure that anyone in the hallway or outside the home would have heard her.

12