The Servant Girl

Story Info
Baron has a special job for one of her servants.
4.9k words
4.24
10.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baron rubbed the bridge between her eyes while she waited for Lavender to call. As her head jerked forward there was a knock on the front door. She reluctantly raised herself from the chair and took slow, heavy steps toward the door, her feet irritating the wooden floorboards. When she opened the door she was surprised to see Lavender's smooth oval face.

"You said you were going to call," Baron said, annoyed.

Baron was a head taller than Lavender. She was bulky and a shade darker. She liked to wear thick jackets, long pants and heavy boots. Lavender on the other hand looked soft and a little fragile. She was quite fair, with large eyes and an otherworldly expression on her face -- it was childish, almost like an imp or fairy. Lavender liked silk robes, and she sometimes walked barefoot. Her head was tilted to the side as she regarded Baron.

"Oh, I honestly forgot," she said.

Baron sighed. "Now about the girls."

"I'm sending them here tomorrow morning. They should arrive at ten."

"I don't want to be kept waiting," Baron said gruffly.

"Well I should get going now," Lavender said suddenly in her soft voice. She quickly turned and walked away into the night.

"She has always been very strange," Baron thought. "I hope the girls aren't as weird."

In the morning, when it was close to ten, Baron heard the engine of the bus working its way into the front yard. When it came to a halt she opened the door and stepped outside.

One by one, five girls in white dresses stepped off the bus and turned to face Baron. She regarded each of them suspiciously, trying to ascertain their loyalty and obedience from their faces.

Two of them looked defiant, she thought. Two of them looked gentle. The other stared at her wide-eyed. She couldn't quite figure her out, but she was definitely terrified.

"Come in," Baron said.

When they followed behind her the driver started the engine and the wide-eyed girl stopped to stare at the bus reversing on to the road. One of the other girls took note of the annoyance in Baron's face and pulled the girl inside.

"Stand apart," Baron demanded.

The girls did as they were told.

"Your former employer has given me a list of your names and corresponding skill set. I'm going to call a name and you will raise your hand.

Diana was the last to get her name called. Two were assigned to cleaning, one to cooking, and the other to gardening and yard maintenance.

"It says here that you used to take care of the animals. Well, I don't have any. But I'm sure I can find a use for you."

Baron showed the girls around the house and explained their duties. When the tour was finished Baron led Diana into her bedroom.

Diana took note of Baron locking the door.

"You're quite pretty," Baron said softly. "You have a face and shape that I like."

Diana kept her head down, not knowing how to react in front of Baron. She was staring at the thick red carpet when she felt Baron's heavy hand stroke the right side of her face.

"What's this mark? Is it a scar?" Baron then gripped Diana's chin and turned her face to examine the other side. "It's here as well."

"I've always had it," Diana said meekly.

"Hm. Interesting. I think it's quite sexy."

Diana's face turned red. She couldn't explain the wetness she felt.

"You'll start today," Baron said.

Diana looked up at her. "I-I'm confused...what is my role?"

"A source of pleasure," Baron smirked. "Now take off your dress. I need to examine you."

It suddenly hit Diana. She started to panic on the inside. "I can do something else for you," she said quickly, backing away.

"But this is all I want you to do," Baron said calmly. "It's going to be difficult for you to find another employer. And Lavender is leaving the country. She won't take you back."

Diana's back leaned against the door. She was breathing heavily. Baron stood in place, watching her.

"It's not that bad dear. I'm not going to hurt you."

Diana regarded Baron for a few seconds before saying "Alright. I'll accept the role. It's just that...I'm very shy. You wouldn't like me."

"That's a turn on, actually. Now come here."

Diana walked hesitantly towards her. Baron placed her hands on Diana's hips and slowly slid them to the end of her dress, that stopped at her knees. She gripped the ends of the dress and slowly pulled upwards, her knuckles brushing Diana's thighs, underwear, stomach, and breasts. She pulled the dress over her head and dropped it on the floor.

"You're even more lovely now," Baron said, watching the girl's body admiringly.

Diana shivered as Baron gently squeezed her small breasts. "This is perfect," Baron whispered.

Baron looked down at the girl's underwear and smiled. "What a blessing," she said.

She pulled it down voraciously, scaring Diana.

"Toss it aside," Baron said. Her soft tone changed. She kept her eyes on the black triangle.

Diana pushed her underwear aside with her feet, towards the direction of her dress.

Then Baron grabbed Diana by the arms and pulled her into an embrace.

"She feels just like Lavender," Baron thought. She stroked the girl's back, her fingers moving down to the hump. She squeezed it, then slapped it to watch it quiver.

Diana became even more wet. But then she felt something grow hard against that area. She thought it had to come from Baron's pants. It wasn't her belt buckle -- she felt that on her stomach.

When Baron released her she looked down at Baron's pants and saw an unusual bulge, and a mark on the area that looked like water had spilled. She looked down at herself and saw a silver line dangling from the area of her clitoris. She covered her mouth and looked up into Baron's eyes.

"Oh, this?" Baron said, glancing down at her bulge. "Few of us have this. We were born with it. And I see you left a little something." Baron smiled at her. "That means we can start getting down to business," she said, undoing her belt and walking towards Diana, who was backing away and whose hand still covered her mouth. Diana backed away until her back hit the wall, and Baron closed in on her with her penis exposed. Baron pushed Diana's legs open a little. She rubbed her dick against the slit and slid up and down on Diana's enlarged clit, soaking in her wetness. Diana trembled out of enjoyment and helplessness, confused at the huge heavy stick rubbing her most sensitive area.

Suddenly Baron aggressively pulled her from off the wall and to the edge of the bed. "Sit," she said.

Diana sat down on the bank of the bed and looked up at Baron expectantly. Baron had her hand around her dick, slowly rubbing its length. "Do what I'm doing," she said. Diana gulped as she looked at what she thought was a monster staring back at her, its one eye a dark hole. She moved her trembling hand towards it and held its body. She felt her own fluid on her hand as she slowly massaged it. After some time Baron demanded she go faster. By this time she was slightly more comfortable with the monster, confident that it wasn't going to attack her. She was going as fast as Baron wanted her to go, until Baron said "Close your eyes." Confused, Diana closed her eyes. Baron gave a heavy grunt, followed by Diana feeling a gush of thick warm liquid on the bridge of her nose. A second gush fell on her right eyelid. She heard Baron sigh and she opened her eyes. A white substance dripped from the monster's eye. She passed her hand over her eyelid and examined the thick white liquid on her hand. "What just happened?" Diana said, looking up at Baron. "You satisfied me," was the reply, followed by a pat on the head.

Diana watched as Baron tucked her monster back inside her pants. "You can use my shower. Do whatever you like," Baron said, glancing at the black triangle. "But make it quick. Come downstairs in the dining area when you're finished.

When Diana came downstairs she saw the girls heaping food on plates in the kitchen and she joined them. When everyone was seated at the table the other girls turned their attention to her.

"So Diana, what does she make you do?"

"I, um...I'm like a personal assistant."

"I hope she doesn't overwork you. She seems mean as fuck."

Diana thought about the monster and tightened her legs together. She didn't know what to feel about it. She was afraid of it but at the same time it made her feel good...in a weird way.

When Diana got up from the table to take care of her empty plate Baron walked in through the front door and into the hallway. When she spotted Diana she said "Meet me outside on the porch."

Diana stepped on to the porch and faced the midday heat. Baron was sitting on a chair at the far right, smoking a cigarette. She beckoned Diana with her hand.

"Sit next to me," she said, pointing to a chair. Diana sat down, unconsciously covering her crotch with her arms.

Baron stared straight ahead at the field across the road. She turned to her with drowsy eyes and said "Still wide-eyed. Here, take some of this." She handed her the cigarette. Diana took it hesitantly, having never smoked. When the smoke hit her throat she coughed and gave it back to Baron.

"You've never smoked before have you?"

"No ma'am," Diana said, her throat still itching.

"I brought you out here so we could talk about our schedule, and some rules. Firstly, you will come to me when I call for you. That could be any time of the day. I don't have a ravenous drive. I may only call for you twice a week, sometimes once. Secondly, since your job is special you will have to adhere to more rules than the others. One, you will stay away from others like me. Two, you will be accompanied by an escort of my choice when you go out to town. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good. Oh and, if you get bored, you're free to use my personal library. But that's only for you. Now off you go." She shooed Diana away with her hand.

Two days later screaming, crying, and sounds of lashing echoed in the house. Four girls ran out of the servants' quarters in their nightgowns to see what was going on. Next to the back door was Baron in her robe, hitting Gena with a doubled up belt. Baron had her kneeling on the floor with her hands tied behind her back and her nightgown pulled up to her crotch. She was whipping her thighs, arms, and back. Her thighs already bore red marks but Baron kept going, walking around her and hitting each area. When Baron saw the girls a few feet away she stopped the whipping and said "Now you see girls, this is what you get for trying to sneak someone into my house at 4am." Gena was still sobbing. Baron said "I've already taken care of the intruder. You all should get back to bed." She untied Gena, who took a while to stand up. She regarded Gena with scorn as she wiped her face with her hands and walked towards the group.

Diana couldn't sleep for the rest of the time she lay in bed that morning. Her throat hurt and her crotch felt sensitive.

When Diana met Gena in the kitchen later that morning she saw that Gena had accidentally burned herself while making breakfast. She refused to talk to anyone and avoided eye contact. Nevertheless Diana gave her a pat on the shoulder in an effort to comfort her.

Baron called Diana to the front hall at one in the afternoon. They walked up the stairs together and entered into Baron's bedroom. When Baron told her to take off her dress she said "I don't think I can do this."

"You know how it is out there Diana." Baron's soft tone returned.

"I'm just...very afraid..."

"It's about this morning isn't it?"

"Yes..."

"I knew the nature of that girl from the day I first saw all of you. You're not like that. There's no need for someone like you to be afraid of me."

Diana sighed. "Alright. What do you want me to do?"

"Today I want you to do things to yourself. I'm going to be observing you."

Diana took off her dress and underwear. Baron ordered her to lie on the bed and keep her legs open. She told her to find her clit and start rubbing. As Diana rubbed she looked over to Baron sitting on a chair in the corner of a room and kept her eyes on the area where the bulge had appeared a couple days earlier. As she continued to rub saliva grew in her mouth and her vaginal opening turned into a river. Baron took note of the girl's wide-eyed staring and a small smile edged itself on her face. When Diana saw this she felt embarrassed and turned her head the other way, her face growing red and hot. Baron was turned on by her reaction and decided to whip out her dick and start stroking it as she watched the girl suffer and get aroused at the same time.

As Diana rubbed she grew even wetter. She looked over to Baron and saw her petting her monster, whose head was swollen. She felt her clit react and the pleasure increased.

Baron rose from the chair, still holding her dick. She slowly walked over to Diana. Diana got closer to orgasm as she kept her eyes on the approaching beast. She viciously rubbed as Baron climbed on to the bed and set herself between Diana's legs. Diana let out a powerful orgasm as Baron placed the eye of the beast right on Diana's clit, which was now pulsing. The eye responded to it with violence, shooting it. The blast covered Diana's clit and the thick fluid slowly seeped its way down. Baron aimed higher and shot again at Diana's pubic hair.

Diana licked her lips in pleasure. She enjoyed the warmth brought by the beast. She no longer feared the beast. She wanted to embrace it, give her affection to it, and in return she wanted more of the sticky white cream.

But what did the cream taste like? Baron watched in amazement as Diana placed her fingers on the soiled pubic hair and then raise them to her mouth. She slowly placed her fingers in her mouth and the cream hit her tongue. She furrowed her eyebrows as she processed the saltiness next to the sweetness. It was an odd taste, but she wanted more. She wanted Baron to shoot the cream right into her mouth. She wanted the beast in her mouth, too.

She looked up at Baron, almost with a pleading look in her eyes. Baron was staring at her wide-eyed, no longer under the impression that she was timid and reluctant when it came to this kind of business.

Diana closed her legs and sat up. "Excuse me ma'am..."

Baron felt herself grow hot. Her breaths became shorter as she stared into the girl's eyes. "Yes what is it?" she said quickly.

"Can I...can I do more?"

"Yes...go ahead...but what exactly?"

Diana closed her mouth around the beast's head. Baron let in a sharp breath of air and closed her eyes. Diana moved her tongue around the head and tickled the eye with the tip of her tongue. She heard Baron making small sounds, and Diana didn't know if what she was doing was right or wrong, but Baron wasn't stopping her.

She sucked on the head of the beast for some time, after which she took more of it into her mouth. She kept going until she went too far and gagged. She quickly released the beast from her mouth and took some breaths, watching the connection of saliva between her mouth and the beast. "Take your time," Baron said gently, massaging the girl's head, her thumb gripping the area in front of her ear.

"I think that's enough for today," Baron said.

Diana looked up at Baron, whose features were softened. She let go of her grip on Diana's head and told her to take a shower.

Gena was still staying away from everyone a week later. Diana took it to mean that she felt embarrassed, but instead of not interacting with her like the other girls, she shared some of her snacks: cookies, potato chips, candy -- gifts that Baron was giving to her since their last session.

Baron hadn't asked her into her bedroom since, but with the passing of a week, Diana expected to be confronted. Since the dawn of her embracing what she felt for Baron's beast, all she wanted to do was see and touch it again.

At midnight Baron came back to the house drunk. Diana was washing a plate after a second dinner when she heard her slam the front door shut. Concerned, she walked to the hallway to see what was the matter. She encountered a red-eyed and serious-looking Baron.

"Good evening, ma'am," Diana said timidly. She had never seen Baron like this, and thought she must be angry. "I was just going to bed." Diana slowly backed away.

"No you're not." Baron walked quickly towards her and grabbed her by the arm. "You're coming upstairs with me."

Baron experienced some difficulty walking up the staircase. She took slow, heavy steps, leaning on the railing and tightly clutching the girl's arm.

"Are you okay ma'am?"

"Yes, I'm fine," Baron replied gruffly.

She pulled the girl into her bedroom and dragged her to her bed. She violently pushed her and the girl landed on her stomach with a thud. Baron pulled her arm and forced her to lie on her back. Diana stared into Baron's eyes in terror as she grabbed both her legs and pulled her closer. Baron placed the girl between her and leaned in so close that their noses almost touched.

They were inhaling each other's air when Baron said "You're the reason I was drinking tonight."

Diana got a whiff of vodka. "I'm sorry...I'll do better tonight."

"No you were amazing," Baron replied defensively.

"Then why..." Before Diana could finish Baron shut her up with a hard kiss on the lips.

She felt Baron's large fingers brush against her right breast. The brush turned into a gentle squeeze.

Baron's warm vodka breath found its way into Diana's mouth when Baron slid her tongue in. Diana felt like it was an invasion as Baron moved her tongue to caress and explore. Diana kept her eyes open and stared at Baron's closed eyelids, then studied her neat thin eyebrows, the large nose, the otherwise gentle contour of her face.

After gentle pulling and sucking Baron released herself from the girl's lips. Baron reluctantly raised herself. "Not tonight," she said, annoyed. "I need some sleep."

Diana frowned. She wanted a chance to see the beast again.

She rubbed her eyes. She was sleepy as well, but she didn't feel like walking downstairs. Baron saw her rubbing her eyes and said "You can sleep here with me. It's late and you must be tired."

Baron landed her heavy hand on a red pillow. "Here. This is your side." Diana crawled over to the spot, raised the heavy red quilt and slid underneath. She rested her head on the pillow and looked up at Baron, who was watching her fondly. Baron snapped out of her admiration and turned to the bathroom.

While in the shower her mind didn't let go of the image of the girl tucked in and looking at her. "She's cute," Baron thought. The water was cold but she felt herself getting hot. She looked down and saw her dick looking like a proud soldier. "There's nothing about this that I should feel proud of," she thought. What always worried her was the girl's age, but now increasingly so. "I could be blissfully ignorant, but her face destroys any prospect of that."

When she entered the room again she saw the girl in the same position with her eyes closed. She cautiously got into the other side of the queen bed and regarded the sleeping girl's face for a while.

She had slept and dreamt of her but by 8am she couldn't come to a conclusion. Well, she's definitely a teenager, she thought. But how old of a teenager?

She didn't want to ask her, she wanted some form of I.D.

"You must have an I.D. card, right?" Baron asked her that morning after breakfast. She wasn't doing a good job at hiding the desperation in her eyes.

"Yes."

"Show it to me."

"Uh, just a minute." Diana returned some time later with the card. Baron grabbed it from her and examined it, while Diana looked on, confused.

Baron saw the date of birth, calculated with furrowed eyebrows, and then sighed in relief. "You just turned twenty-one...alright. I could have sworn you were fifteen...you look young for your age."

12