The Servant Has a Big Day Out

Story Info
A servant has an outing at a sex club with her Master.
1.8k words
3.59
14.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Master loves to give his servant "special times." He particularly likes making me perform sex acts that under normal circumstances I simply could not do. Ever. He has ways of making me do what he wants and today was no exception. His intent was to make me perform for others, without any display of inhibition. He took me to a downtown sex club. This is a well-known club where people go to watch strangers having sex or to have sex with them.

All the usual things are on show at the club -- Masters and servants, bondage and discipline, dress up, anal, oral and vaginal penetration (often all at once) and other assorted acts that included use of body piercings, dildos and toilet training.

I can feel my pussy starting to tingle as we enter the club. I have no idea what I will have to do but I do know that I will try my hardest to please my Master by carrying out his wishes. Once we are inside he tells me what I must do.

I am to perform two different routines. The first involves using my dance skills and the second my oral sex skills. I am feeling happy about these choices and even more so because I have noticed the Master has not brought any of his toys with him. No strap or riding crop which means I can't be forced into any sex acts that I don't want to perform.

From previous experience I know that if I disobey him he will strap or crop me progressively harder until there is no option to perform whatever shocking or degrading sex act that he is demanding that I do. But not today -- I won't be sucking some total stranger off while yet another stranger fucks my tight little arsehole with his oversize cock nearly splitting me in two. And with all this going on, there will be others waiting off to the side for their turn at my delights.

Maybe they just want to piss on me to wash any spilt cum off my face or that has leaked out of my arsehole. I recall my last visit to this club where someone wanted to piss in my mouth and make me swallow it. I refused of course but then I was strapped so hard by my Master that finally I had no choice but to comply.

I enjoy different kinds of dance including belly dance. Today I am handed a long skirt to wear during my performance. The skirt has slits from the floor to the waist at various spacing's and is quite colourful. Unfortunately, that is all I am given to wear. No top, bra, panties or shoes.

With the skirt in place I take to the floor to start my routine, a straightforward belly dance under normal circumstances. The slightest twirling or swinging of my hips causes the skirt slits to open and my legs, bare pussy and sexy bottom appear every now and then as I gyrate. My big tits jiggle and sway as I move and I can feel my nipples firming under the gaze of the small crowd of onlookers that have gathered.

As I finish my Master instructs me to do the rounds of the audience providing special one on one action for those that want it. I am to tongue kiss them while they are free to feel my breasts, nipples or pussy. I am already feeling hot from the dancing, but the random touching and groping has made me red hot. I can feel my pussy juice running down my inner thighs. By the time I have serviced the audience I am ready to explode into orgasm. But I know better than to do this.

Now it is time for my second act. My Master whispers his instructions in my ear. I am to perform oral sex on whoever appears in front of me. This could be a man or woman. I have three minutes to make them cum. If I fail, the Master will choose another servant woman to assist me. We then have a further 3 minutes to bring them to orgasm. If the partnership approach fails, we are both to be gang-banged on the spot. To be honest it seems like a win win situation to me.

Before I can think to much about it a man is standing in front of me with his cock already hard and standing upright. I drop to my knees and take hold of his cock with one hand while my other hand gently strokes his arsehole. I lick all the way from his balls up to his knob and down again and then back up eventually placing my mouth over his knob, swallowing as much of his cock as I can. I pump my head wildly up and down on his cock, my hand works up and down in time with my mouth, pulling him off as I suck. One minute and thirty seconds in he cums in my mouth. And he cums and he cums. I swallow all I can but there is too much, and it spills down my chin and onto my tits.

Before I can get cleaned up there is another cock waiting. I decide to use the same technique but at two minutes and thirty seconds nothing is happening. Thinking quickly, I motion him to lay flat on the floor. I then straddle him in the 69 position and suck him like a crazy woman. I feel his tongue on my clit slurping greedily. At two minutes and fifty-nine seconds he is spurting in my mouth. Again, no time to clean and with cum everywhere on my face and tits I am looking like a proper slut.

A fresh faced much younger man appears. He has been watching the action and I can tell he is very keen as his cock is as hard as steel. I kneel in front of him and grab his cock. Before I can get it in my mouth I discover he is a bit too keen and he is spurting everywhere. He grabs hold of my hair and rubs his cock up and down my face as he sprays. Most of the cum ends up in my hair or on my face. Fifteen seconds.

My Master is now beside me telling me that my performance is that of a filthy slut and I have been enjoying myself far too much. He is taking me home for some restraint and punishment. I quickly try to find my clothes and dress myself in a fashion as he leads me by the arm out of the club.

I knew the Master wasn't particularly happy with my performance when he opened the car door for me and pushed me down into the seat. He had quickly reached down onto the car floor and scooped up three straps that he used for restraint. He ordered me to lean forward and place my hands behind my back. Deftly he secured my hands, a second strap goes around my ankles and the third above the knees. All are pulled up tightly. The seat belt is snapped into place and I am secured. Just to finish it off the Master tugs at my blouse that I had hastily fitted as we left the club. Most of the buttons pop off and my bra-less tits spill out and are on full display. "Don't say a fucking word" he growled at me as he got into the driver's seat.

I never opened my mouth for the entire trip home.

The garage door opened automatically as we approached and closed again behind us. The Master came around and opened my door. He had one hand on his cock and he grabbed my hair with the other hand pulling my head down onto his large member, unable to move I had no option but to swallow his cock as best I could. After a few minutes of fucking my face, he reached down and the strap around my ankles was released. I was swung around on the seat, so my feet were able to reach down to the floor. The hand was back on my hair pulling me up until I was standing on the cool concrete of the garage. "Walk yourself into the playroom" came the order.

In a somewhat undignified manner, with my knees and hands still securely bound I shuffled off as directed. Once I reached the playroom the Master stood directly in front of me, leaning in towards me, so close that I could smell his man odour. His hand wandered over my breasts and every now and then he squeezed and pinched my nipples. This sent a direct message to my dripping pussy and I moaned out loud, wanting to cum on the spot. He reached downwards again, this time unclipping the strap from my knees. My skirt was unceremoniously jerked from my hips and the already destroyed blouse pulled from me.

I stood naked in front of my Master with my hands still bound behind me. He kissed me gently pushing me back onto the wall. My legs were pulled apart and fastened at the ankles by the specially made restraints on the skirting board. Now my nipples were being tweaked one at a time while my clit was being rubbed. The Master leaned in closer whispering to me "you acted like a slut tonight at the club, I was very pleased with you but of course such sluttish behaviour must be punished."

I nodded nervously. I knew where all this had been leading from the time I set foot in that club. Such is the control the Master has over me. Even though I obeyed his every command we still end up here with me secured and about to be punished. That scares me because deep down in my primeval being I know this is the part I live for. Serving and pleasing my Master while he performs acts of debauchery on me excite me to my very core.

Now he was in front of me with the riding crop in his hand. Before I knew it he had cropped me across the tits twice, each well aimed slash coming down on a nipple. The pain was almost unbearable, but I never made a sound. Now I was unfastened from the wall, turned quickly around and refastened at the ankles. A collar was placed around my neck which was then clipped snugly to another restraint point on the wall. I could feel the welts rising on my tits but by then, the riding crop was being brought to bear on the back of my legs, my arse and my back.

The cropping abruptly halts and through the pain I feel lube being smeared onto my tight little arsehole.