The Servants' Stories Ch. 03

Story Info
Our story of McMurray Manor continues.
2.2k words
4.18
7.2k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvillerook
cvillerook
92 Followers

"No ma'am - the Lord appears to be naked."

"As the day God made him." She flung back the sheets revealing the Lord Stephens muscular form and large, fiery red erection. "Mount him. That should not go to waste."

"He is helpless, Mrs. James. He could not consent."

"Trust me. This is exactly how he would want it if you could ask him."

The Lord giggled.

"That is creepy." Jenny said.

"That is a future for you and a child. If you can get one here or vary soon after you'll be better off, I recommend here, it is a lovely thing." Mrs. James wrapped her mouth around the sturdy member and started to make obscene noises of enjoyment. Oddly, the Lord fell silent. Stopping she said, "The Lord has a generous 'bastard fund' to take care of his strays. Say what you want he looked after his own. If you can get his seed in you or if you have a male friend have him fill your belly, show up and claim you were with him recently. The fund will take care of you and the family will not say a word because of their reputation and his." Jenny noticed the thick glistening layer of Mr. James spit coating the prick.

"It's a spear!" She squealed. "I doubt I could take it in a month of tries. And how do you know that last part?"

"One of my own children - I am pretty sure is his. And another one is on the roll. This is hardly the first time I have seen his Lordship naked."

"You are horrible."

"It is a way up. My middle boy, the one that is his, is in college - not Oxford mind you - but he and the youngest will be a way out of servitude for my family. They even help with placing the child with a firm."

"Your husband?"

"I like well enough him but he is useless. And as long as he does not have to work too hard - he is fine."

"And if it is a girl?"

"The same - a dowry, charm school, and introduction in society as an orphaned cousin depending on her brains and looks that could work out better. Good news his Lordship tends to crank out lovely children. And you are a fine piece no doubt you would have lovely children.

Mrs. James could see Jenny thinking. "At this point I am unlikely to provide another child for him. So, if you need a moment to decide and do not mind I plan to mount him while you make up yours. I think I owe him that much at least."

Jenny started to shuffle to the door. "Where are you going?" Mrs. James demanded. "If you do not wish to take advantage of this situation, then clean up as I do."

"Mrs. James, you are an indecent creature." Jenny hissed.

"Yes, I am." She said. "Come here and untie me."

Jenny, for reasons passing her understanding obeyed, helped Mrs. James out of her dress. As they finished Mrs. James turned toward Jenny and proudly displayed herself.

"Mrs. James, you are lovely." Jenny was surprised to her herself say. More surprise she had to resist an impulse to touch her. Despite a bit of plumpness that actually only added to her womanly charms Mrs. James and her confidence in her form tugged at Jenny's desire.

James being no stranger to Jenny's look took her hand and spun her around. With deft hands she stripped Jenny in a flash. "Come with me child." They both crawled in to the bed.

Mrs. James grunted as his Lordship's member began to break her open and gut her. "The steward's was still nowhere near this large", she thought. "I'd almost swear he has gotten larger. How far?"

"About three quarters." Jenny sized up the situation.

"Baby Jesus' arm with an apple - you forget how big this stallion is until you are on him. Give us a hand."

Jenny slid behind her. James started to plead as Jenny fingers massaged her sex. "No, I am not ready for that or all of him yet."

Jenny jerked her hair back. "Look at yourself you slutty trollop." Upon seeing herself in the mirror opposite the bed James felt her hips open and she dropped down swallowing the rest of him. She cried out. She sputtered in shock, as Jenny addressed her.

"You wanted this horse cock in you, now take it." Jenny had found a rhythm and was perhaps too happy to be in charge.

She found herself on the verge of cumming as Jenny started to play roughly with her clit and nipples while biting the back of her neck. She also noticed through her haze that Jenny was forcing her up and down this lamp post of a dick. "Jenny, you are a cruel - thank you."

A smile crossed Jenny's lips and vanished as she goaded her captive. "That is how you like it, isn't it?" She wrapped her legs around the woman's waist and slid her arms tight under her chin restricting the older woman's breathing.

"Yes!" She felt herself explode and fall limp. She came to and caught the extraordinary sight of Jenny impaling herself again and again. She had straddled the Lord and was near feral with passion. Mrs. James started to look away to give the girl her privacy for reasons that passed her understanding. "No." The sweet venom in the voice caused her to freeze. "It's your turn to watch and help." Jenny was staring through her, as she leaned back on the huge cock and her clit pushed through her pussy lips. "Suck."

Mrs. James greedily devoured Jenny's love knot and ran her tongue around it. As she deftly found the maid's tight pucker of an asshole and slid a finger into her.

"You dirty beast!" Mrs. J knew that his Lordship was about to empty in Jenny from the sounds he was making. All men either turn into simpletons or animals as they came. Normally, the Lord would have been the later mounting both of them growling - but he was certainly the former now. He began to make a clucking noise. Jenny had managed to make her way down his dick to its hilt.

The older woman was impressed despite her own act. This girl had not been cloistered in a nunnery. Or perhaps she had and the Abbess had used one of those large sculpted consolateurs on her. Jenny was thrusting with abandon on a cock that could might injure a less ready and experience woman. "Are you mad you could not take it long enough to get .. that .. sticky cum?"

"No ma'am." She was not longer the head housekeeper of McMurray Manor but was sinking into the sub mindset that her time under Mr. South had formed in her. The moment Jenny dared to take charge she knew she would not resist. "I am pleased that you are enjoying yourself so much."

"That is right" Jenny laughed. "Someone has made sure you know how to serve." At that moment she began to shake and buck upon the invalid Lord's staff. "I am being split in half!" Mrs. James knowing exactly what the desperate woman needed returned her favor from earlier - she wrapped a pillow case around her neck with one hand while roughly playing with her clit with other. Within seconds the younger woman was blind as her eyes rolled up into her head and she started to spout gibberish. Lord Stephens tensed under the woman and released a heavy load that filled the girl and poured out onto his stomach.

She allowed Jenny to fall forward unto her. The young woman gasped for air and some grip on her body. His balls had to be drained and yet he was rock hard inside her. Her battered pussy had already begun to bruise and swell. "This cock has gotten larger." She huffed trying to remove the limb from her, to no avail.

"Relax dear." Mrs. James coaxed. "We will get you off of that pike. I am hard put to say it but I do think it is larger than I remember and I remember it well."

For several minutes the women worked to exorcise the Lord from the young woman. Tears filled Jenny's eyes with the concern she might be stuck, even with all the extra lubrication, upon the invalid when Mr. South returned. Jenny had had her own fair share of men; she was concerned she may have overestimated her own abilities. Then suddenly, with a pop she fell forward and the Lord rained cum on his stomach and her back.

"That is inhuman. How could he be up still and able to cum?" Jenny asked.

"Well, whatever the stroke did it did not affect his second head." They laughed. And even his Lordship giggled.

The two women cleaned themselves and the Lord. Dressed him and refreshed the bed the best they could - they expected Mr. South would arrive with the doctor at any moment. Ms. James was grabbing the last of the linens to soak them in a hot tub before the servants started to arrive. As, she moved toward the door Jenny stepped in front of her.

"Who is it?"

"Who is what?"

"The one that is topping you? The one that trained you - you're all too willing to serve."

"That is my job."

"For his kind." Jenny motioned to the bed. "Not a chamber maid."

"I like to serve."

"I know. Kneel."

"There is no time."

"I said kneel.." Jenny summoned a voice from somewhere deep and dark inside her. Jenny slapped Mrs. James' face hard. The older women fell to her knees and Jenny raised her skirt. "Lick." Mrs. James instantly complied and Jenny waited until she was sure the woman was ready to be more forthcoming.

"How does his Lordship taste inside me? I know that you serve but you are more than a friendly mare. You are saddle broke." She ran her hands though her supervisor's hair.

"What does your Master call you? I doubt he calls you Mrs. James."

"Anna." Once on her knees Mrs. James knew she would find it hard resist. Now, it would be impossible.

"Anna," Jenny said and Mrs. James was no longer there. "Who holds your leash?"

"South."

"Really, that fish. I would not have guessed it."

"Only in public. He has a certain talent for taking control." She stared up at the beautiful agony she hoped Jenny could be for her. "That and his position for this house gives him access to information and with his connections elsewhere - let's say he will land on his feet. Perhaps, we should talk more candidly later and somewhere else."

"Maybe. Did I tell you to look up at me?" She squeezed the sides of her worshiper's face forcing her jaw open. Jenny got very close and then spit in her mouth, which sent a shudder through Anna.

From outside came the sound of people ascending the stair case. However, Anna did not move. "Good slut. I could get used to you in this position. Get up and hand me the sheets, Mrs. James." The older woman quickly stood up, wiped her face on the sheets, handed them to Jenny, and instantly was the head of house again.

As the door opened revealing South and the doctor. James spoke, "Take those down stairs and soak them. The Lord soil..." She stopped, "Sirs."

"Yes, ma'am." Jenny squeezed out of the door. "Pardon me." And she was gone.

South saw that certain far off look in Mrs. James' face and knew something amiss but he could not take the time to follow his thought to its conclusion. "Doctor this way."

"Why didn't you call?" The doctor protested. "I don't understand. I could have been here - now precious time is wasted." Upon seeing the Lord he stopped. "I see. There was no need."

"We tried your office but no one answered. The Holidays. So, I came to get you. However, I did not think there was any urgency - I have seen this before."

"No, you are correct." The doctor put his hand on the other man's shoulder. "There's nothing to do but to call the family and wait."

He looked at Mrs. James, who nodded. "That has been done, sir. They are on their way here."

"Sorry, about biting your head off Mr. South."

"No worries, Sir. It reminds me of my time with Her Majesty's in India."

"Really? Which regiment?" The old surgeon seemed to perk up.

"Fifty-third, sir."

"Outstanding. I served in the Second Afghan War myself."

Mrs. James cleared her throat. "Will the doctor need anything?"

"No, ma'am. I will not. I will monitor the situation for about an hour and depending I may leave at that time. This is one of those situations we as doctors have little for. Unfortunately..."

"Tea?"

"Yes, that would be lovely."

Mr. South walked Mrs. James to the door. "What is up?" He said through a forced smile.

"I'll explain later." she whispered back. "We may have found a third."

cvillerook
cvillerook
92 Followers