The Servicemen's Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made coffee and went to shower. As I sat at the kitchen table drinking my coffee I read the letter from Alice. It was to the point and explained more of why she did what she did.

Dear John:

I just wanted to write you to say that in no way was any of this your fault. I am the one who destroyed our marriage for cock. Yes, it was the need for cock that broke us apart. Davie told me, he warned me that if he fucked me with his cock I wouldn't want you any more. And while I didn't think he was right, I realize now he was. Once I spent a few hours with him, I knew I wanted him more and more. So that's how it began, I became a slut, a whore for his huge cock!

When he told me he wanted me to fuck other guys, I didn't want to do it. But, when I realized he wanted me to fuck only virgin very young men, I told him I would try it once. Then it became a regular thing for me to have one of these men once a week. They were all much young than you or me for that matter. Each time he asked me I would tell him yes. As they came and went they were all very strong, beautiful boys really, and their stimuli was fantastic, much more than yours was. These younger sailors and Davie just made me crazy with lust for cock. It was now like a drug to me. I couldn't stop. I didn't want to stop. That is until you almost caught me a couple of times with cum all over me or in my panties.

As Davie and I continue to meet and pick our pigeons so to speak, he told me I could earn really good money for this too! When I realized I really liked what I was doing, I told him I would do it and joined the others at the club. He had 5 women just like me working for him and we all really enjoyed it.

I am going to have a child. I don't know whose child it is but I'm due in 7 months. January 28th.

Actually that's your birthday too isn't it John? You might want to see if it has your DNA since I'll be in jail and will give it up for adoption.

In closing, the sad thing for me in all of this is that I lost you. I knew that sooner or later you would catch me. I knew you would leave me or make me leave you. I do love you John and want you to know that. All of these men, including Davie, were all only a piece of ass for me. I was like the sailors; I was getting a pieced of their ass, no love, no affection and no commitment. It was only a fuck! If I wanted love I would come home and have you love me.

I'm so very sorry for breaking your heart and deceiving you for these 3 years. Your ex-wife. Alice.

I sat there for a few moments and then threw the letter in the trash saying, "No Alice you weren't just like those sailors, you were married. I walked out of the room and headed to the door. Then something stopped me and I went back and pulled the letter out of the trash and put it on the kitchen table. I left and went out to drink.

12