The Servicing Pt. 01

Story Info
Surprise intimate vacation to Service one another.
4.7k words
4.31
20.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever erotic story and I hope that you enjoy it. I'm more than happy to receive constructive comments and, if well received, will set about writing the subsequent chapters.

*****

I stared in disbelief at the note my wife had given me earlier that morning when I had left for work:

"Happy Anniversary darling. Babysitter arranged. Hotel booked. Your overnight things packed with mine. When you finish work, head straight to the hotel (details on reverse), ask for our room and come straight up. I'll be waiting for you. You'll be all mine this weekend. Trust me; it's going to be something special!"

We had both discussed getting back to the way we had once been, when we used to make the most of our time together, we were just as in love as we are now, but there was more intimacy, a lot more intimacy. Those were times when we enjoyed one another's bodies whenever we could; whether simply cuddling up, exploring each other's bodies and reactions, or ravaging one another. It would be easy to suggest that having our lovely children was to blame, but in all honesty, we'd lessened our intimacy sometime before that. No, it was time to address this decline.

The day in the office was difficult. Not because of work itself, but because between attempts at working, came increasingly suggestive and difficult to ignore texts, which quashed any sort of concentration I may have been able to muster. The vibrating phone signalled their arrival and as I sat at my desk I read them, at first in total surprise, then increasingly in awe of the vixen that had clearly been re-awakened again in our lives.

"This is going to seem like a long day, but it's going to be a much longer weekend."

"You like the idea of me in a sexy outfit then do you? I wonder how you're going to survive knowing I'm just picking a number of sexy outfits that you're just going to love. I can hardly wait to get into them."

"Just trying one of these outfits on. It feels so good and makes me feel so sexy. Actually, it makes me feel more than a little naughty."

"I can hardly wait until I see you later ... I'm starting to tingle at the thought of what's going to happen."

In the afternoon, it got worse, with each text eagerly awaited:

"I've just showered and pampered myself, shaved, everywhere. All smooth, soft, warm and waiting."

"Did I mention smooth. I meant so very smooth, everywhere! Soft, silky smooth, delicate and incredibly sensitive."

"My tingling is getting worse. I'm getting moist just thinking about what lies ahead. Of what's going to happen later today and over the weekend."

"See you soon darling. Children safely dropped off with the grandparents. I've arrived at the hotel and am ready and waiting for you in our room."

"I can't help it. I've been touching myself. I'm so soft, smooth and sensitive to the lightest touch. I'm no longer moist darling, I'm soaking wet. Your nectar awaits."

"Come soon. Come before I do!! xxxxxxx"

Yes, it was a difficult day and my mind ran riot with what may be ahead. One thing was certain, this was a first for us ... not the naughty break away, but one that my wonderful wife had planned on her own, was a total surprise and which was now unfolding. By the way the texts came through, she'd obviously been working herself into an excited state, probably just as much as these texts and her descriptions had done to me. I'd struggled through the day, but these last few texts had me desperate. Desperate for not only the workday to be over, but also desperate for me to get across to her, to join her, for whatever lay ahead.

+++

I arrived at the hotel to be told that we had the honeymoon suite. Honeymoon suite of all rooms, already sounding like a very special weekend. I made my way through the various corridors and to a more secluded part of the hotel where I found the door to our suite in near isolation to the rest of the hotel. I knocked gently on the door, then waited with a mixture of excitement and, to be honest, a little nervousness.

The door opened and I was somewhat taken aback to find my gorgeous wife standing there in her bare feet, wearing a cute little white robe, her pretty face highlighted with a subtle application of make-up, full gloss lips and framed by a new blonde hairstyle! Blonde? When I'd left for work that morning she'd been brunette. She looked adorable; no, she looked beyond adorable. Before me was a striking sexy bombshell of a woman, exuding sex appeal and who was clearly ready and well prepared for whatever lay ahead.

I stood there transfixed.

Her delicate hand soon extended to take mine, drawing me into the room. Her saucy smile recognition that she'd already had the desired effect on me. I was, and probably always had been, quite simply destined to do whatever she'd planned for me for the weekend. If I'd known in advance of what the weekend had in store, then I would surely have taken more vitamins, got more rest and much more time to mentally prepare!

We kissed, gently at first, then with increasingly passion as her insistent tongue snaked into my mouth and probed and explored, entwined with mine, injecting a sense of passion and vision of the events to come. Hands roaming, cupping and squeezing gently over each other, as our bodies moulded together.

"You like?" she asked with a beaming smile.

"Darling, you look fantastic. No, you look stunning."

Her wonderful smile broadened as she handed me a glass of bubbly:

"Then you'll surely enjoy the rest of our special, intimate, time away. Don't drink the bubbly all at once; I want you to have a clear head and be fully functional for what lies ahead. I have a proposal for you; more a contract actually."

I paused, wondering what on earth she meant.

"Ok. Alright. What is it?" I utter.

Another pause.

She then set about describing her proposal.

"It's time for you to have a service. You're long overdue. Actually, we're both long overdue, but that's all to change from this point on. If you agree to the terms then this will become an annual servicing where we both get a full and thorough check out. A most intimate servicing."

She looked serious and I was at first a little confused.

She continued.

"You and I are going to have a wonderful, intimate, sexual and passionate time away. You'll do whatever I ask of you. You'll also be able to do pretty much anything you ask of me, or want to do to me. I'm going to pleasure you. You're going to pleasure me. We'll do this many, many times whilst we're away."

Another pause, probably to let this all settle in before continuing. My mind was racing and my face must have shown this. The subtle use of the word "servicing", instead of "service", was not lost on me. It suggested lots of things, but above all, it's clear that this was for us both, the servicing of our needs, with focus on intimacy, sex, passion and all manner of combinations, numerous times.

Before I could utter a word, she continued.

"I'm going to extract your seed from you one way or another during the servicing. I need you to give me it all. I need our seed, for it belongs to me as much as to you. I'm going to get it from you so many times until you're thoroughly drained. Then you'll make more and I'll drain that. Again and again. Likewise, you'll fulfil all my needs, more than I probably realise I can cope with. This is to be our servicing, this weekend and beyond."

"That's the commitment I need from you, for you to agree to 'The Servicing'. Agreed?" you asked.

Her beautiful radiant face looked up at me, as I stood there in near disbelief. So out of the blue. So well thought through. This was loving, sexy, naughty and a mind blowing, intimate idea.

There was no need to think about it.

"Agreed!" I said without hesitation.

We held each other close, sipped our drinks and shared in the moment. What a fantastic start to the weekend.

+++

"Time to begin the servicing darling. There's lots on the service schedule for this weekend so we best get started. Undress. Completely." my sensuous wife commanded.

As she helped me undress, her hands caressing and fondling as she did so, tweaking my nipples or squeezing one part of me or another, I was soon feeling more than ready to begin what was promising to be an incredible weekend.

"You won't need these clothes again until we leave in two days time. There are others in the wardrobe, if you need any at all. Dinner will be delivered here to our room in a little over an hour, so plenty of time for us to relax, unwind and start ... with a nice bath."

With me finally naked and already sporting a decent hard-on from all the stimulation, I was led into the steamy bathroom where the lovely spa bath was already filled, the scented aroma filling the air and an array of candles around the room. As requested, I stepped in and settled down into the warm water.

Standing facing me near the bath, her eyes locked with mine, she then began to slowly loosen her robe, the ties undone, the material sliding gently off her smooth shoulders, sliding lower still to reveal inch by glorious inch of her enticing body. It also revealed what the robe had hidden from my eager view. With no bra, her full and heavy breasts, rising in time to her steady breathing, looked so in need of my attention.

The robe was slowly lowered further still, to reveal that she wore only a tiny pair of sexy lace shorts. These shorts were just enough to hide their precious contents from my view, but the subtle swell was unmistakable, a full and aroused treasure awaited proper exploration. With her robe now in a silken pool at her feet, I finally got to see the temptress in all her ravishing glory.

Her body seemed to have a soft glow and sheen to it in the subtle lighting. I was so tempted to pull her into the bath with me and set about ravishing her there and then, but she seemed to have anticipated this and moved to sit directly behind me on the edge of the spa bath. Her velvety smooth legs slid past either side of my shoulders as she gently pulled me back until I was resting between her legs, with the heat of her sex almost burning the back of my neck.

The warm water flowed from the soapy sponge as she used it to wash my back and shoulders. That done, she slid into the bath until she was seated behind me, before beginning to sponge my arms and then chest, smoothing and caressing as she went. Whispering in my ear about how much she'd been looking forward to the weekend, how much we both needed it, with one hand she was slowly working lower until she was working the sponge between my legs and thighs, whilst her other hand seemed to idly caress my chest.

Soon, I began to realise that there was nothing unintentional about the movement of either hand, as her fingers seemed to spend a little too much time focused on my chest or one or other of my nipples, sometimes nipping them between her slippery fingers, whilst the sponge seemed to be developing a somewhat regular movement between my legs. She nibbled against my ear as the assault continued, my manhood seemingly firmer with each passing second and with each beat of my heart, each beat that had it throbbing and so in need of the attention.

I rested my head back against her shoulder as she continued her ministrations; me hardly noticing that the sponge was no longer in play and it was simply her hands and delicate fingers at work. Gentle, rhythmic, teasing, expertly extracting the desired response from me. My body seemingly beginning to become some human instrument to play whatever tunes she commanded of it.

After a day of sexual anticipation, the wonderful greeting, sights and smells of my gorgeous sexy wife, I was already fast approaching that point of no return. Her warm breath in my ear interspersed with the odd nibble, the tweaking of my nipples and the constant, regular motion of her other hand that was now firmly wrapped around my engorged manhood, stroking with a regular unhurried pace that had me lost to all sensations other than those that she chose to give me.

As with every good musician, her timing was impeccable, building and increasing the tension with each movement until; stopping at just the right time. Stopping me just short of the precipice. Stopping me, but leaving me almost desperate for more.

We lay still briefly, my mind clouded in sexual frustration, my nerves tingling and so wanting of more of the same stimulation. Then leaning forward she gently whispered in my ear, "Not yet darling. Time you washed me, all over."

With a small groan, I moved myself down the bath and turned around. Her lovely pretty smile greeted me, her face covered in a gentle misting of perspiration, whilst flushed with sexual tension. She extended her arms to offer me the sponge. As I took it and began to lather it up, she slowly slid her tiny shorts down until they hung from one delicate foot in front of my eyes.

+++

I started at her feet, noticing her painted nails matching the passion red of her fingernails and those full luscious lips framed on her beautiful face. Oh the urge, the increasing urge to pull her down towards me and fill her to the hilt in one swift powerful lunge, whilst probing her wanton mouth with my tongue. Oh that urge. But no, I had to restrain myself for now; she deserved it, she deserved to feel the same wanton pressure that I felt throughout my body.

I gently washed the soles of her feet, mindful not to tickle, washing between her toes, then having rinsed away the suds, I licked and gently sucked on each toe, probing the space between each with my tongue. I applied the freshly lathered sponge along her legs, relishing in the fact that they were so silky smooth. Caressing each delicate inch of those smooth legs, soaping her legs thoroughly as I moved ever higher, calves, lower thighs, onward still to her upper thighs, watching her mouth open as she kept her eyes locked to mine. As I paused to ready the sponge again, she anticipated my onward path and instead offered her outstretched arms; a smile once again crossing her pretty face. I duly obliged and gently soaped and cleansed her arms and shoulders.

She raised her arms above her head, fingers intertwined, the outstretched pose serving to present herself to me, willing and seeking my attention. Deserving a similar soapy experience, I lathered the sponge once again and trailed it down one arm, slowly across her chest, then up the other arm, whilst my free hand was free to caress the other side. A thumb often sliding over her taut jutting nipples as I caressed and cupped that warm soapy breast, then across to the other. The more I continued this massage and teasing of those little nubs, the more flushed she became.

Her eyes closed and she arched her back a little more, offering her full glistening breasts for further attention. I took the opportunity to build her tension, focussing on those glorious breasts with those hard swollen nipples, jutting proudly and demanding attention. Lather the sponge, caress, rinse, tease and repeat. Sometimes a simple lathering, sometimes a firm massage or squeeze, sometimes a rinse followed by a tweak or suck or nibble of a nipple. The onslaught continued, one hand behind her back to steady her and hold my prey before me as I set about building her tension, that bubble, until it would be fit to burst. Soon she was breathing hard, head back, eyes closed and open mouthed, the odd sigh encouraging me on.

Again, that urge, to slide her down through the warm water toward my raging hard-on, to slide effortlessly into her depths with one decisive thrust, to see her eyes open wide and her mouth fall open at the sudden feeling of being penetrated and filled to the brim, before the onward ravishing that we so both knew would happen, was surely now!

Again, before I'd time to react, she pushed me back and clamped her legs together, a wicked teasing smile on her flushed face, before she motioned me to sit on the end of the spa bath behind her. I couldn't believe it; we both so needed it. I could hardly believe her self control, let alone mine.

As she had done to me, I took my time soaping her lovely back, her shoulders, the tops of her arms and nuzzled her ear once in a while. Smoothing her skin and breathing in the scent from the room and her subtle perfume. I moved my hands around and, as she had done to me, caressed her chest, my hands sliding lower, across her taut tummy, lower still until the sponge was between her legs. With a combination of sponge, hands and fingers I began to touch her wherever I wished, a most intimate caressing and massaging, coaxing the desired reactions and breathless sighs.

She really was smooth, so very smooth. In fact, smooth enough to question if she'd not completely shaven, still hidden from view under the bubbles of the warm water. My fingers slid effortlessly between her legs, the smooth puffy lips of her sex between my fingers. She groaned, I groaned, as my fingers slid to and fro across, around and through her sex. Her swollen clit was jutting proudly, responsive, the lightest touch from a slippery finger had her emit a little groan, eyes tight shut, head thrown back against me now. Gentle pressure, gentle rhythm, as she had done to me, would see her reach her peak.

Suddenly, she grasped my arm, stopping my movement.

"Not yet" she tells me breathlessly.

Her wanton face showing how very close she was. Such control. Sliding my arm to the side, she then turned herself around in the tub to face me. What the hell. She needed it. I so needed it. I so needed her. Her face flushed, her breathing heavy and her glistening breasts topped with rock hard swollen nipples radiating her sexual energy; yes, she was so very close.

Now knelt in the tub between my open legs, her hands on my thighs, she looked up into my eyes, her breathing still somewhat laboured. We looked into one another's eyes for what seemed a near eternity, her radiant beauty only matched by the passion and sexual energy flowing between us.

She then told me, before telling me, in a loving and passionate way:

"Throughout the evening, and night, and early morning, we're going to make love; sometimes gentle, sometimes hard, but at all times with love and passion. You'll enter me, fill me up and come into me many, many times. Deep, penetrative and passionate sex. Oh yes, I'm sure at times it may be raw fucking, not love making. Oh yes we'll fuck."

"But now, at this moment, I want to give you your release. And no, don't worry about my release just yet. I know what I want, what I'm going to do and how this is going to happen. You so need this release. I need you to release all that pent up sexual energy that I've deliberately and carefully built up within you. I'm going to give you that release. I'm going to make you give it to me. I'm going to lick, suck and milk your sperm, your thick creamy spunk, from deep within you, clearing the way for the rest of the night. No, you don't have a choice. Lean back, relax and accept that this is happening and I will take what I want form you. You have no choice but to give me what I desire!"

I was gobsmacked. Rarely had she spoken this way. Rarely had she been so forceful. But there, in that moment, in those circumstances, it all seemed so appropriate.

I was already feeling so in need. That sexual frustration that clouds the mind and fogs all other thought was upon me. The texts she'd sent me throughout the day, her planning of this whole experience, her so sexy looks and commanding attitude fuelled the situation. Not since our wedding night had I felt her so in charge and wanton with sexual energy.

Before I'd even finished processing it all, she gently pushed my chest until I was leant against the wall behind the tub, whilst her other hand was caressing and tugging on my sack. As she gently pulled my balls down, the skin slid back from the head of my manhood, until it was unsheathed and sat there, swollen, pulsating and so in need of her attention. She continued to stare lustily into my eyes, before licking her bright red lips, then so very slowly descending upon my swollen pulsating member.

12