The Serving Wench Ch. 1

Story Info
Lonely wife finds satisfaction with hubby & boss.
2k words
4.24
43.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina was hot, and had to get out of the house. Jim, her husband, had just called to say he would be home a little late, but was bringing by his new supervisor from the firm to have dinner. So it would be another evening of tired conversation in a polyester pantsuit, trying to look the part of the humble housewife for her husband.

It seemed like years since Jim had noticed her, really noticed her, and was certainly over a month since they'd had sex. Jim thought he was on the corporate fastrack, but Tina though he was only on a fast track to becoming self-absorbed old man, leaving her isolated, and in the full bloom of life. If she was going to have to constrain herself this evening, she could at least have a bit of fun over lunch.

She put on a short denim skirt, a tube top, and slipped on a pair of high-heeled sandals. Looking at herself in the mirror, she again thought that Jim was simply missing it; her breasts were modest, but full, and she had a small waist that accentuated her round hips. Donning her sunglasses and pulling her auburn hair into a ponytail, she went out to see if she could be seen. This was a common game for her, going out in skimpy attire, satisfying herself with the second looks and stares she got from men in grocery stores and shopping malls. It wasn't the same as a warm body on hers, but it would have to do for now.

She went to a high-rent shopping district not far from where the financial companies were; though she wasn't close to Jim's place of business, she wanted to see if bankers would notice as well as the shoe salesmen. She did some browsing, and was herself browsed, but in such a civilized part of town even the leers were polite, and her satisfaction had been limited. Stopping for lunch in an open air cafe, she was making plans to go back home when she noticed an older man eyeing her from two tables over. He was discreet, but made no real attempt to conceal his glances; she decided to encourage them and shifted her position, hoping it would allow him a glimpse up her skirt. He rose and approached her table.

"Good afternoon," he said. "I couldn't help but notice you from over there… may I sit?"

God, he was bold! Tina nodded her assent, and he took a seat across from her. "My name is Bob," he offered.

"Sharon," Tina replied.

"What brings you out to the business district today?" Bob asked.

"An experiment," Tina replied. "I am trying to see if my dress will attract attention."

"It attracted mine," he said.

"Indeed. Tell me, do you find me attractive? Do you like my clothes?"

"Yes, very much. It's quite sexy."

"Hmmn, my husband doesn't much like to see me in these."

"So you only wear them when he's not around?"

"To get attention. I love to see people looking at me, and liking what they see, it turns me on somehow."

"Maybe you should be an exotic dancer on the side," Bob suggested.

Tina frowned. "Too overt; you know, I think a waitress would be best. I'd love to work in a big, open place like this, serving strangers and knowing that they could see just about all of me the whole time." Tina ran her fingers along the seam of her tube top and up her sternum, where a hint of cleavage was visible. "Wouldn't you like to be served lunch by me?" Bob nodded. "I suppose you'd like to see the full menu?" Tina asked, running a finger lightly along her neck.

Bob nodded again; he was playing it cool all right, but at this question his resolve began to falter. Tina thought she saw him begin to lean toward her just a bit.

"Yes, I suspect I would like to be your customer." Bob admitted, trying to keep his voice level. "Is looking all you want?"

Tina smiled. "We'll see, Bob. I like you, so I might let you 'tip' me better than the 'average' customer." Tina glanced at her watch. "But for now I have to go." She stood, and reached her hand out to Bob, sorry then that she hadn't worn something with a looser collar so he could peer down her shirt. "I really liked this cafe, and I loved meeting you, Bob; I hope I'll see you again soon."

"Oh, I think you can count on it." Bob said. He hand was soft and silky, and it made him wonder how soft her breasts were. He sat and watched her walk away, mesmerized by the gentle sway of her hips.

Once home Tina changed into slacks and a button-down shirt and began to make dinner. Jim had been talking up this new supervisor, and she knew he wanted to make a good impression. She began to think seriously about Bob. He was, after she thought about it, a fairly attractive sort of man, in good shape for his age. She had never flirted so before, but then she had never been so overtly approached before, either. Would she have gone with him somewhere and shown him more? Would she go back? Could she let him touch her? She vascillated as she cooked dinner, certain at once that letting a man ogle was one thing, but touching was another, certain again later that if Jim wouldn't touch her as she wanted, it was his own fault if she sought it elsewhere. One thing she knew for sure, and that was that she hadn't been lying about seeing him again. She would go back to that cafe and see this intriguing man at least once more, no matter how far she decided to go.

Jim came home shortly after six with his supervisor in tow. Tina met them in the living room as they were coming in, the supervisor walking just behind her husband.

"Hello, sweetheart," Jim said warmly, for he was always attentive in front of company. "I'd like you to meet my supervisor, Mr. Torrence."

From behind Jim stepped Bob. They both tried to cover their shock; luckily Jim had his back to them, pouring drinks. "Pleased to meet you," Bob extended his hand. "Please, call me Bob."

"My name is…Tina." She said. "Jim, honey, I'll get those drinks, why don't you and Bob sit down? Dinner is nearly ready."

Jim seemed friendly enough when she brought the drinks, but he began to grow quieter with each dish she brought to the table. Tina just knew that Bob was telling him something, but what? Finally, as she came into the dining room once more, he said, "Tina dear, Bob tells me that you two met earlier today."

Tina froze for a moment, wondering what to say, how much to admit. Maybe Bob hadn't mentioned her dress, maybe it was still okay. "Yes, I went for a little shopping, and we met in the same restaurant."

"Bob tells me that you have an interesting hobby, and an even more interesting wish … or should I say fantasy."

Tina stood stock-still, not knowing what to say. She looked at Jim, at Bob, at the floor, not uttering a word. Jim stood and walked over until he was right behind her. "Jim, I can explain, it's not what you think."

"Shhh," Jim whispered into her ear. "I'm not that mad, really. I want to help you realize your fantasy." Reaching around Tina he yanked her shirt wide open. She gasped involuntarily, but he held her still.

"Jim! You can't!" She cried.

"Now, honey, Bob tells me that you had promised him a show, I just think it's right that we give him one." Opening her shirt wide, he began to massage her breasts, lifting first one, then the other, free from her bra. "What do you think, Bob? They are nice, eh?"

"Beautiful," said Bob. He was watching every motion of her breasts, and watching Tina, too. He looked her straight in the eyes, just as he had that afternoon.

Jim began pinching her nipples, tugging at them until they stood full and proud. "See this, Bob? She loves it when you tug on 'em like this, don't you, honey?"

Tina gave a low moaning "yes," frustrated and excited that she was being shown to Bob this way. Jim had taken over the display, but then he hadn't fondled her like this in months, and the lust on Bob's face was getting her hot too.

"Jim, you think I might have a try at that? She implied that she'd let me touch her some," Bob said.

Jim turned to Tina. "Did you tell him that? Were you going to let him touch you?"

"No … maybe a little … I don't know."

"I'm not sure which is worse, being a slut or being a tease," Jim said. The word "slut" stung Tina's pride a bit, but she remained silent. Jim kept up his intense fondling and motioned for Bob to come and take a breast. The pair of them stood on either side, each fondling a breast and commenting on their firmness and how soft her skin was. Tina thought she was in heaven.

"Bob, you haven't seen all the merchandise yet," Jim said, unbuckling Tina's belt and allowing her slacks to fall to her knees.

"Tina, what do you think you should wear to serve our dinner tonight?" Jim asked. Tina demurred, not wishing to appear too eager, even now. "Whatever you think is best," she said.

"I think perhaps just your panties. That sit well with you, Bob?"

"Panties will be fine, I think. Maybe for dessert she can take them off," he suggested.

After she shed the rest of her clothes, the men let her go back into the kitchen. They sat close by one another, and as she served one the other would grope her, laying a hand inside her panties or grabbing at her inner thigh and stroking her pussy. Before the meal was over they had both paused to suck her nipples several times, leaving her hot and feeling as though she was about to explode. She never realized how difficult her fantasy would be, how long it might be before she got her own release.

"You know Bob, I'm proud to have such a beautiful wife, but I don't want to encourage her to be flirting with other men like that. What do you suggest?"

"A good spanking always does the trick; warm her bottom, let her know you care."

In response Jim caught Tina by her waistband and rolled her panties down to her calves. Bending her over a cleared section of table, he gave her a light slap, then rubbed his hands around her ass. "She's got a great ass, doesn't she?" Jim asked, slapping her a bit more forcefully.

"That she does, it just begs for attention," Bob concurred. Sitting on either side of her, the men took turns spanking her bare bottom until it was flushed a deep crimson.

"Well, Tina, what do you think of your fantasy?" Jim asked. "Was it all you dreamed it would be?"

"I need you to fuck me," Tina replied.

"Well, I think it would be my pleasure," Jim answered. "But what about poor Bob here?"

"Him too, I want you to fuck me, fuck me now." The men replied by dropping their pants, and Bob pulled Tina onto his lap. She sat hard onto his member, rocking furiously. Bob pushed her head down toward Jim's waiting lap, and between them they gave her the attention she had craved for so long. She sucked hard on Jim's tool, grabbing his hips and pulling her face into him while she pistoned back and forth on Bob's lap. Bob came first, thrusting deep into her and causing her to whimper with her own crisis as she continued to suck her husband. After Jim came, she rose and straightened up, assuming again the role of a true waitress.

"Will there be anything else this evening?"

"Oh, Tina, you make a fine server," Bob said. "I think you're ready for a real restaurant."