The Setting Sun Saloon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaliko286
Kaliko286
33 Followers

"Please?" I begged. "Please move, I want more. I can take more." The featherlight touch trailed down my belly and touched my clit. I shivered and it seemed to pass through both of us.

Staring as best i could guess at where his eyes would be, if he were a man, i demanded, "Fuck me now!"

I felt those amazing strong hands slide to my sides and grasp my hips, then he finally started to move. Holding my body still so he could push into me harder without pushing me away. I immediately felt the pleasure building as he picked up speed, pummeling himself into me. I slid my hand down my body and started rubbing my clit in little circles as he fucked me. I could hear him grunting every time he bottomed out and ground the head of his thick cock inside of me. It made my breath whoosh out in a strangled gasp with every thrust.

"MMM i'm gonna, Ohhhhh Holy Fuck i'm gonna cum again!" I breathed as the molten pressure built to a breaking point inside me. My body tightened all over and started to tremble.

I would have screamed my pleasure for the whole world to hear but right as i started to cum again, that cold strong hand cradled the back of my head and he kissed me as he fucked me through it. His tongue didn't feel cold anymore as it danced with mine. The pressure of the kiss was bruising and beautiful. Perfect. I reached out and finally my hands felt him there. I tangled my fingers in his hair as i kissed him back with all the adventure and passion i could muster. I moaned into his mouth as my pussy clenched around him so tightly that the friction flirted with pain. I bit his lip and winced as one of his thrusts buzzed my oversensitive clit. He made a growling sound as he pulled away from me. His thrusts slowing til he pulled out of me and stepped back. I couldn't see or feel him anywhere now.

My legs were shaky when i put my weight on them. And i could tell my pussy was going to be sore later when the pleasure of it faded away. I thought back over the experience and then said out loud, "But what about you? You didn't finish did you?" I ran my finger over the juices my pussy was leaking down my thighs and put it in my mouth. licking my finger clean, i definitely only tasted myself. But maybe invisible man sperm didn't taste like anything?

I knelt down on the floor and said, "I would like you to finish too. Fair is fair."

I opened my mouth and waited, somehow sure that he wouldn't pass this up. And i was right. A second later i felt the head of his cock, covered in my juices, sliding over my lips. I made a contented sound as i pushed my face farther down his shaft. I knew i wouldn't be able to take all of him in my throat today, i would have to practice for that. But his cock was thick and almost residually warm from being inside me as i played with it in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it and sucked on the head like i would a popsicle. I felt his hand stroking my hair softly as i played with him. I lifted my hand up to my mouth and found that i could feel a cock in my hands now. I looked up at nothing, but at where i assumed a face would be if he were human. I kept licking and stroking, getting more enthusiastic as i tasted that classic salty flavor of pre-cum that i loved.

I pushed my face farther down his cock til i felt the head slide against the back of my throat. I pushed myself but could get no farther. I pulled back and then did it again, a little faster. I gagged myself on his dick and I felt his hand shake ever so slightly in my hair. I gripped him tighter and stroked him harder and did it over and over as fast as i could, then i used my other hand to cup his testicles and tug on them gently. At that i heard him gasp and he thrusted into my mouth, flooding it with cum. I swallowed all of it, though i was curious if i would see anything if i spit it out. Still gently stroking his shaft with my hand as i kept the head in my mouth, lazily circling it with my tongue.

He pulled away from me and i smiled as i stood up and grabbed some tissues. I cleaned myself off and noticed that he must have turned the hot water off in the tub at some point. I got dressed again and walked out to my cart to grab a rag and some cleaning spray. When i got back to the bathroom the steam in the air was all gone, but in one corner of the big hanging mirror i saw that someone had drawn a little heart in the condensation. I smiled at it and decided to leave it there to disappear slowly. I dried out the tub and the sink with a rag and dusted the room a little. Nothing else needed to be done so i walked out into the hallway.

Kaliko286
Kaliko286
33 Followers
12