The Setup

Story Info
Husband indulges Wife's crush.
3.3k words
4.07
87.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned the key in the door and was surprised to be greeted by voices coming from the kitchen. My husband Sam's deep voice boomed out something in his English accent, and I heard a second voice, also accented but with a softer cadence, reply. Both men laughed as I entered the room.

"Michael!" I cried, even as Sam crossed the room to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"As usual, she only has eyes for you," Sam joked. I blushed and kissed him back.

Michael was Sam's best friend from childhood. They'd done everything that wealthy boys raised in the suburbs of London did, together: they attended an elite private school, summered in France, drunk their way across Europe after graduation. Since Sam had moved stateside to be with me they hadn't seen each other as often, but they kept in touch and were still close whenever reunited. Michael was my favorite of Sam's friends, too: he was witty, attractive, charming, he held a doctorate degree and an impressive job. I often joked that I would've left Sam for Michael if it hadn't been for his height; at six foot three, Sam was taller than me by three inches, but Michael looked up to both of us. There was no jealousy, though; Michael had been the best man at our wedding and looked damn good in his suit.

Michael stood and we embraced. "What're you doing here?" I asked. "It's been too long!"

He shrugged. "It has been too long. And I've been shipped out here until Sunday to attend conferences."

"Well we're lucky to have you," I said. "We'll have to go out to celebrate!"

We took him to a little bistro in the East Village and ate family style, ordering several dishes and sharing amongst ourselves. The place was nearly empty on a Wednesday night, and we enjoyed several bottles of wine and dessert as we chatted and caught up.

"This food is marvelous," said Michael.

"That's one thing that I can confidently say we do better than you," I said. "Your country conquered half the world for spices and yet your national dish is still beans on toast."

The boys laughed. "Don't be too high and mighty, dear, unless there's a good Native American restaurant you can recommend in the city?" Michael chided.

"I don't think you have the upper hand in colonialism or flavor," Sam added. "I've eaten at your aunt's house in Kansas."

"Don't you gang up on me!" I protested, shaking my head. The boys shared a glance, and we all laughed. "Anyway," I tried to change the subject, "are you seeing anyone these days, Michael?"

He shook his head. "A perpetual bachelor, I'm afraid."

"We'll have to set you up with someone," I said, looking to Sam. "You're quite a catch, you know, any of my friends would kill to meet a guy like you."

"I'm only in the city for a few days," he said. "Hardly enough time to form a bond. And anyone Sam could introduce me to, I probably already know."

"And you've probably already fucked them, mister 'perpetual bachelor,'" Sam teased.

Michael shrugged and grinned sheepishly, his dimples melting me to my core.

That night, in bed, I curled into Sam and started to kiss his neck. "It's late, love," he mumbled, snuggling me with his eyes closed. I ignored his protests and kissed up to his ear, nibbling on his earlobe.

He turned to face me. "You always get randy whenever Michael's in town," he teased.

"I like him," I said. "We had a fun night together and I want to continue it." I ran my fingers softly over his chest, pouting.

"You have a crush on him," he accused, his eyes laughing. "I saw the way you were looking at him all night."

"Oh yes," I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "What I really want is to be in Michael's hotel room, but that's all the way across town and it's SO late. I guess I'll just have to make do with you tonight."

"Is that so?" he growled, reaching down to slide two fingers inside of me. I gasped as he pumped in and out of my wetness. "You want to leave me for him?"

"Yeah actually, do you have cab fare?" I asked. He responded by thumbing my clit. I gasped for breath to continue the joke. "Not enjoying... this at all... if only you were six inches shorter..."

Sam rolled over finally, pouncing on me. "My size has never been a problem before," he grinned, guiding his long, thick cock into me and biting my neck. I moaned as he entered me, grinding my body into his. He fucked me fast and hard for a moment, my breasts bouncing with each thrust. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him deeper. Then he slowed, pulling out and pushing into me with steady, deliberate thrusts. We both looked down to watch his stiff member plunge into me again and again.

Suddenly, he grabbed my hair, pulling my head back so I met his eyes. His thrusting stopped. "Who do you belong to?" he asked.

"You," I moaned, "always you."

Satisfied, he thrust back into me. "Damn straight," he said, biting my neck. With that, he thrust back into me, fucking me hard and deep until we came together.

He collapsed on top of me, our limbs tangled and our juices mingling. He stroked my hair gently. "Michael was always too short for me anyway," I said. He growled playfully, then covered me in kisses, pausing only to suck my neck long enough to leave a scarlet hickey.

"Mine," he said.

The following day we were both busy with work, and Michael was too tired after his conference to go out in the evening. We made plans for Friday: jazz at a small club in Williamsburg followed by cocktails. By Friday evening, the hickey on my neck had faded a few shades, and I was glad to wear something other than a turtleneck after two days of hiding it at work. I dressed in an off-the-shoulder black cocktail dress that accentuated the curve of my ass-which Sam had once mentioned that Michael "adored"-and revealed my slender legs. Still, I chose to wear my short blonde hair down, pinned back only on the unmarked side of my neck. As a final touch, I dabbed on bright red lipstick.

We met Michael outside our building and walked to the subway together. On the train, there was only one free seat available, so the boys offered to stand. I watched them chatting: my Sam, tall and scruffy with his stubble and curly hair, and Michael, shorter but dapper, so confident. He noticed me watching them and flashed a grin, his smile brightening his dark eyes. I smiled back. We got off at the next stop, and I led the way up the stairs. At one point I glanced back, and caught both the boys appreciating my ass as I climbed the steps.

I danced with both of them that night, Michael making up for his short stature with grace and flattery. I didn't know how to dance to jazz, but he guided and twirled me with such confidence that I felt beautiful on the dance floor. I caught Sam's eye and he confirmed it, watching me with lust in his eyes.

By two o'clock, we were all unsteady on our feet after hours of dancing and swilling cocktails. Still, spirits were high, and Sam opted to call a cab instead of dealing with the subway again. We piled into the backseat, and I found myself sandwiched between the boys, my skirt high on my thighs from the way I had scooted into the middle.

I rested my head on Sam's shoulder, suddenly exhausted. We giggled together the whole ride home.

Back in front of our apartment building, Sam paid the driver. "Goodnight, Michael," I said, leaning back through the door, pressing my ass into Sam.

"Don't be silly," Sam said, "he's coming in for a nightcap."

I was surprised, but Michael obliged. Suddenly I didn't feel tired anymore. We climbed the stairs to our apartment and I made sure to walk ahead of them again. Once inside, I sank into the couch, slipping off my shoes and putting my feet up on the coffee table. Michael sat in the armchair adjacent to me and leaned back. He had the distant but contented expression that I knew as his drunk face.

"Gin and tonics all around?" Sam called from the kitchen.

Michael nodded. "Yes please," I answered. "And ice waters."

Sam brought six glasses out on a tray and passed them around. He joined me on the couch and put his arm around me, and we all sipped at our drinks. The mood had changed-though still amicable, there was a slight tension in the air. The conversation was light, the boys planning their sightseeing for the next day, but they seemed distracted, and all of our movements felt deliberate. Sam twirled a bit of my hair around his finger. I caught a bead of condensation running down my glass with my fingertip, and sucked it off. Michael straightened and shifted so that his knees were a little farther apart.

The conversation lulled. Suddenly, Sam asked, "Are you looking at my wife's legs, Mike?"

I blushed, and quickly moved to put my feet down from the coffee table, smoothing my skirt. Michael said nothing, taking another sip of his G&T and meeting my husband's gaze with his contented grin.

"It's okay," Sam said. "She's got great legs."

I looked up at him, trying to figure out what he was doing. He stroked my hair and pulled me in for a deep kiss. My puzzlement faded away as his mouth melted into mine-he was giving me permission. He broke the kiss, looking over to Michael, who was still watching us silently.

"She's a good kisser, too," Sam said. "Would you like to kiss her?"

"I wouldn't object," said Michael.

"Why don't you go give Michael a kiss?" Sam stroked my legs. I looked at Michael, sitting cooly in the armchair, and back at Sam. Sam nodded.

I stood up, my stomach knotted with excitement and nerves. I reached where Michael was sitting and realized that there was no room to sit. He patted his lap, and Sam nodded again when I looked back at him.

I perched on Michael's lap and he looked at me, a new gleam in his eyes. My heart was racing-how could he be so calm! He traced his fingertips along my arm for a moment, then pulled me into him. Our first kiss was soft, his lips cool from the iced drinks. His tongue prodded mine, and I marveled at how smooth his chin felt as compared to my husband's stubbly one. He was the first man I'd kissed, except for my husband, in the five years since we'd been together.

"I agree," he said to Sam as he pulled away, placing a hand on my thigh. I felt a tingling thrill in my core. Sam leaned in for another kiss, rubbing my thigh up to my ass, then squeezing and groping it. I moaned softly into his mouth.

"Why don't you come back over here," Sam suggested, "you're too far away."

I unfolded myself from Michael's embrace and crossed over to the couch. Sam took my hand and guided it to his crotch, where I could feel his cock pulsing hard through his pants. "That was so hot," he whispered.

"Michael, you too," he added, patting the couch.

The tingly sensations ran down my spine again at his words, and again when I noticed the bulge in Michael's pants as he came to join us on the couch. I found myself sitting between the boys for the second time that night.

Sam pulled me in for another deep kiss. I moaned when I felt strong hands rub my ass-but Sam's left arm was around me, his right hand in my hair-it was Michael groping me! Then Sam released me and grinned at his friend, who pulled me back so that I was reclining across him, his right arm supporting me, his left roving across my breasts. As Michael kissed me, I felt Sam reach up my skirt and stroke me through my panties. "Someone's enjoying this," he said, and I could hear the amusement in his voice.

How could I not, with all these hands on me!

Sam increased the pressure with his fingers, rubbing my clit. I began to squirm needily, moaning and gasping into Michael's lips. Sam pushed my skirt up, and Michael broke the kiss to pull my dress the rest of the way over my head. I was breathing hard; suddenly, without the stimulation, I was very aware that I was nearly naked, seated between my husband and his best friend. Michael's eyes took in my body, and I was glad I'd worn my sexy underwear: a black lacy bralette and matching thong. I felt deliciously exposed. I saw his gaze travel from my slight but perky breasts, to my flat stomach, to my pussy, the trimmed hair showing through the lace of my panties. Then his eyes shifted behind me and I followed his gaze; we were both looking to Sam for instruction.

He was rubbing the bulge in his pants, appraising the scene before him with satisfaction. "There's one other thing that my wife is especially good at," he said. Sam knew how much I loved giving head. At his nod, I went to kneel between Michael's legs, and he unzipped his pants.

Michael's cock was shorter than my husband's, but thicker. I smiled, knowing that Sam would point that out later. He stroked it and looked into my eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I would love to," I said, looking up at him and batting my eyelashes. He grinned and leaned back, his smile seeming to say, 'then by all means...'

I leaned into him, and breathed lightly along his cock, making him shudder. I made sure to arch my back so that both he and Sam, who was standing back and watching, stroking himself, had a good view of my ass. I kissed the base of Michael's cock, then slowly trailed the tip of my tongue along his shaft up to the head. I swirled my tongue around the tip for a moment, before plunging down, taking him deep into my mouth. He moaned, and I swelled with pride-he was short enough that I could deep throat him easily. Still, I teased him first, pulling my head back slowly, my lips wrapped tightly, sucking up to his head and then lapping at it again with my tongue. His hips made bucking motions into my mouth and he reached up to squeeze my breasts and roll my nipples in his fingers.

I was already dripping wet, and giving head made me even needier. I wiggled my ass, hoping to get Sam's attention, and sure enough, I soon heard his belt buckle open and his pants fall to the floor. He squeezed my ass, then slapped it. At the sudden noise, I choked on Michael's cock and his eyes opened.

"Come here, honey," Sam said, helping me stand. He pulled down my panties as I undid my bra, then led me to the couch, positioning me so that I was on all fours, my ass protruding over the edge. In the meantime, Michael had stripped down, and I found myself admiring his strong chest and toned abs. He stood on his knees before me on the couch, stroking my hair lovingly before guiding me back to his cock. I felt Sam grab my hips as he positioned himself behind me, pulling me back onto his cock. It slid in easily, I was so wet. I could feel how stiff he was, and knew he was as aroused as I was. I moaned around the cock in my mouth... never before had I felt so filled.

I was sucking Michael in earnest now, and his hands in my hair pulled me closer. From behind, Sam began thrusting into me slowly, letting me get used to the two sensations. Soon, he began to fuck harder and faster, and I was bouncing back and forth, impaled on both cocks, my breasts swaying wildly. My moans of pleasure were stifled as Michael's cock met the back of my throat, and each time Sam pulled me back, I gasped for air and for pleasure.

Within minutes, I felt an orgasm building. I was swallowing Michael as best I could as Sam rode me hard from behind. When Sam reached under me to stroke my clit I exploded, wailing around Michael's cock. My head spun and my whole body shook with one of the most powerful orgasms I've ever experienced. Michael gripped my hair tighter as my passion set him off, and he came hard into my mouth, spurting deep into my throat. I swallowed him, still sucking seductively as his thighs quivered with pleasure and he moaned. As I was sucking the final drops from his tip, I finally felt Sam stiffen-always has to get the last word!-and he came too, pumping into me. I could tell by the way he squeezed my hips that he had enjoyed it, too.

Michael pulled out, and I kissed his dick playfully. We all struggled to catch our breath, giggling uncontrollably again before collapsing into a tangled pile on the couch. Sam kissed the small of my back lightly before he bent to grab us some tissues. He wiped himself off, and I cupped the tissues between my legs and walked unsteadily to the bathroom to clean myself up.

Sam followed me and poked his head in the door as I turned on the shower. "You alright there, love?" he asked.

"All good," I said, grinning. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. "Michael's dick was smaller than yours, though."

"I know," he said. "We changed for gym together every day at school. Wouldn't have risked it otherwise." He winked, and shut the door.

When I came out after my shower, Sam had already made up a bed for Michael on the couch. "I hope you don't mind that I invited Michael to stay over," Sam said, "It'll just be easier in the morning if we already have him here."

They both laughed when my eyes widened. "For brunch, love, we're going to take him to that Southern place."

We exchanged our goodnights and finally crawled into bed, exhausted. Sam pulled me close and kissed me.

"You're the sexiest woman on the planet," he said.

"Thank you, love, and thank you for tonight... but-" I bit my lip.

"But what?"

"I didn't pressure you into this, did I? I know we joke about Michael, but I love you so much, you know you're the only one I need, right?"

He silenced me with a kiss. "Babe, I planned this before you even knew Michael was in town," he said.

I blinked, blindsided. "You what?"

"I know how attracted you are to him, and I wanted to spoil you. I trust you, I trust him. And you know Michael's always had a thing for you, so I asked him the other day if he'd be interested. That's what we were laughing about when you came home that day, actually."

I was stunned, speechless. I couldn't think of anything else but to pull him close and kiss him again, communicating my thanks with my lips. We fell asleep like that, tangled in the bed, with Michael's deep sighs coming from the living room.