The Sex Bandit

Story Info
Alisha tossed and turned.
1.9k words
4.48
26k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alisha tossed and turned, changing her position in her bed for probably the twentieth time that night. According to the clock on the dresser, it was already 2:15am and she still couldnt sleep. The rain was falling lightly, but she could hear it usual pitter patter against the the steel roof above. She loved it when it rained, she would leave one or two windows slightly open so that the cool breeze could fill the house. She loved how the coolness felt against her skin, how she would feel the tingling sensations as she rubbed her warm hands over her bare stomach, how her exposed nipples would react as her fingertips slid lightly over them. How she would feel that familar wetness building as she rubbed her legs together.

Her hand slowly caressed her body as another gust of cool breeze swept through her bedroom. Her fingers slipping slowly into her white cotton panties, brushing over her trimmed patch of hair, finally finding her wet pussy lips. Her legs instinctively spreading apart, her knuckles fighting against the tight fabric for space as she slides her middle finger in. She gasps,while her other hand caresses her left breast, her nipple rolling between her fingers, her eyes closed, deep in pleasure. Her head rocks back as another finger joins the first. She is so wet now, she opens her eyes briefly, the ceiling swirling in her mind. Her head tilts forward and that is when she first sees him.

She scampers to the head of the bed, still topless, her right arm across her breasts, her legs tight together, hiding her soaked panties. He doesnt move. She shouts at him. "get out of my house, why are you here?" "take whatever you want and leave."

Even in the dim light she can see him smile, he pulls his hand from behind his back and reveals his gun. She starts to scream but stops when he puts his finger to his lips letting her know that she should stop. She scampers to her knees, but he is calm, slowly putting the gun on the bottom of the bed. He proceeds to pull of his T-Shirt and drop his pants and underwear to the floor.

He now stands naked in front of her and Alisha does not know if its the rain or the situation, but she finds her eyes wandering off the gun on the bed and onto his body. His muscled chest and flat abs gave way to one of the longest dicks she had ever seen. He picks up the gun and waved it in a come here fashion. She only hesitates a second, she knows she may have done it even without him holding a gun. She slowly crawls to him on all fours, his dick already standing at attention ready to be serviced.

The cool breeze rushes about her body as she brushes her cheeks against his dick, feeling the hardness against it, rolling her head under it, feeling it rub against her hair, then rasing her head up again feeling his dick brush against the other cheek. She wets her lips and rubs it slowly back and forth against the tip of his dick, feeling it twitch against her. Her tongue darts out, circling the tip of his dick, she hears him let out a low moan as her tongue sldes under his shaft, flicking wildly around. She lets his dick slide up the slide of his face as she moves in towards his balls, licking slowly, letting her tongue explore each side.

She loves that he is already leaking precum by the time she retirns to the tip of his dick, she closes her lips and presses against the tip of his dick. feeling her lips part as she lets him slide slowly in, gliding over her tongue and towards the back of her throat. She holds his hips urging him to start bucking it slowly, letting him slip it in and out of her mouth.

*************************************

Jerrick was caught up in a world of pleasure, he had planned this job for a week, the house had no dogs and no security system. It would be quick and easy, get in, steal some stuff and get out without waking the owner. It would have been easy if he just ignored the soft moans coming from the bedroom, just audible over the sounds of the rain. He peered inside, first seeing her curled toes, his eyes wandering up her long shapely legs, her ebony skin glistening in the dim light. Her legs spread apart revealing a hand filled panty, obviously in constant motion. Her supple breasts, peaked into the most perfect nipples he had ever seen. Her bottom lip held down by her teeth a sign of the pleasure she was experiencing. He did not even realise he had walked to the edge of the bed, he just knew he had to have her. He even felt bad when she seemed terrified by the gun.

She didnt seem terrified now though, as she peered with her wide brown eyes deeply into his. Her pretty lips wrapped around his dick, Her head bobbing back and forth. He could take it no longer, he wanted more of her. He slid his dick out of her mouth, he couldnt remember when last he was this hard. He gripped her ass and guided her to turn around, her knees resting on the edge of the bed. His dick resting on her ass, he moved his hips back and forth, rubbing it against her. He bends over, his face diving into the soft cotton material, taking in her scent as his lips rub against the wet material. He still has the gun in his right hand, but he takes the thumb of that hand to pull aside the material covering her pussy, exposing a pair of wet, neat, absolutely stunning pussy lips. He greedily starts licking at it, his tongue slipping into her over and over, her clit growing with excitement, her moans betraying her fear. She wriggles back against his face, his mouth covered in her juices. His dick even harder now, he stands up and slips her panties off, she raises each knee off the bed , helping him get them off. He feels his dick twitch as it touches her wet pussy lips, just rubbing it, feeling her start to push back on it.

***********************************

Alisha was working on instinct now, she could feel the cold hard steel of the gun aginst her ass cheek and she could feel the warm hard steel of his dick against her pussy. She knew she may regret it later, but she couldnt help herself. His skillful tongue nearly made her cum and gush her juices all over his face. She wanted him, whatever his name was, so badly right now. She pushed back on him, and her head raised off the bed as she moaned, feeling his dick head slide in. She started rocking her hips, just teasing that dick head, some fast shallow bouncing on that dick, enough to have him wanting more. Suddenly she slid all the way back on it, and although she knew it was big, but didnt expect to feel to overwhelmingly full. She screamed out, loving it and wanting to run away at the same time, but she could feel him rest the gun on the small of her back and grip her hips with two hands.

He pulled back and then started fucking her slowly at first, her pussy gripping at his dick every time he tried exiting her. She could hear him cursing, his voice deep and coarse. HIs pace quickened, his dick pumping in and out of her, her nipples hard as her breasts jiggled in mid air, her shoulders on the bed now, exposing more of her tight pussy to him.

She could feel her body starting to react, her pussy quivering around his dick, clenching it tighter. her exposed ass twitching every time he drives himself deep into her. She bites at the sheets as the first orgasm rocks her body, her pussy tightening around him as he continues to plow deeper into her, her legs shake, her pussy juices fill her and gush onto his dick, oozing out of her , down her legs and over his balls.

***********************

Jerrick was in his glee, her pussy was so tight, so wet and tight, suddenly he felt her shaking under him, her legs buckling as she slid forward on the bed, he didnt want to come out of her, so he followed, climbing onto the bed with her as she now lay flat on her stomach. her legs tight together, his dick still firmly lodged in her pussy.

He assumed the push up position and started pumping hard and fast again, she felt so much tighter in this position. He was feeling his own cum building up in his balls, he didnt want it to end, he slowed down a little and got on his knees, shifting her around until she was on her back. She was truly a thing of beauty. Her right arm somehow got trapped under her while she was being turned over, but her left arm pulled him in close as he lay between her legs, his body now sweaty, sliding over hers, his lips finding her neck, nibbling away at it, his chest rubbing against those perfect nipples.

She gripped his back even harder as her legs wrapped around him, she screamed loud as her second orgasm rocked her body. He didnt stop though he was close, he wanted to cum deep in her. He knew this was the only time he would be with her, but it was the best time he ever had. Then he remembered " Where the hell is my gun?

**********************************

Alisha body rocked with the second orgasm, her pussy spewing juices over his hard dick once more, she could feel it leaking down over her ass. Her legs gripped him hard, locking him in, his waist still bucking hard and fast , plowing his dick into her. She struggled to get her nearly numb hand from under her back, it was even harder to do so with a gun in her hand as well. She placed the gun against his temple and smiled as he suddenly stopped fcuking her, her legs locked in harder.

"I didnt tell you to stop. Fuck me." she whispered as she pressed the gun harder into him. He started fucking her slow at first, not knowing what to do. but a few jabs of the gun in his temple made him quicken his pace. She moaned, as he buried his face into her neck, his pace sped up as he grunted, exploding deep into her, spurt after spurt, mixing with her juices, oozing out onto the bed.

She releases her legs as he lays panting on her. She simply says "That was hot, whatever your name is, I need you to get off of me now though." urging him with the gun pressed to his side now.

He quickly gets off and starts to pick up his clothes. " Sorry about the gun and stuff, I just found you were hot, i just wanted some." he said.

"Well you should have just asked nicely, you are hot too, i would have given you anyway," then she added, "however, for the inconvenience of that initial fear, i think I am going to keep the gun and your clothes. So you can go now."

"Now i said," Alisha shouted as she charged at him, brandishing the gun.

She smiled as he ran from the room, she made him crawl through the same window which he entered, naked, jumping into the rain and she locked up behind him. She returned to bed and tucked the gun under her pillow and fell into a deep sleep.