The Sex Club Follies

Story Info
They make their first trip to a sex club.
1.6k words
4.32
38.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blueday
blueday
8 Followers

The club's lighting was dim as we entered the front doors into a world that was new to both of us.

As we stepped inside, we observed a hallway with numbered doors, some open and some closed to the peering eyes of these first time guests.

"May I help you?" asked a mini-skirted blonde as we approached the desk.

"This is our first time here. We're curious about how it works," answered Rick.

"Basically, anything goes as long as everyone agrees to it. We have a bar, a dance area, and rooms for you to enjoy. If a door is closed, you may not enter," she explained. "If a door is open, you may join in. If the door is shut, but the curtains open, you are welcome to observe."

Looking at me, she added, "Most of all, do not be nervous. Just look around, enjoy yourself, and see what happens."

Rick and I headed for the bar to get a calming drink of wine. The lights of the bar were turned down low, but through the shadows, we could see a male kissing a females' lips, as his hands caressed her ample breasts. They looked at us and smiled before returning back to their passions.

"Wow." I stated, as I continued to stare at the couple. "I don't know if I can do this or not."

"Just relax," Rick answered. "We'll just look around this time."

We continued past the bar towards the boisterous music coming from the dance floor area. The room was hot with sexual tension as men danced with women, their hands groping the swaying asses of their partners. The women rubbed their crotches against the hardening cocks of the men.

We continued down the hallway and stepped into a larger room filled with soft couches and a crackling fire burning in a brick fireplace. One couch held a young couple locked in a passionate embrace, too busy to realize we were even in the room.

As we pushed aside a set of french doors, we entered the bedroom area of the club. A few of the doors were closed, and as we passed, we could here the moans of sex coming from the couples inside.

Further down the hall was a door which was standing open. As we approached and peered in, the sight of the screwing couple made me stop in my tracks. One man was on the bed, his head between the legs of his red-headed partner. As he fucked her with his tongue, another man was astride her face, his hard cock in her mouth.

"This is getting to me," I stammered to Rick. "Let's find a room NOW. I need to feel you inside me."

As we stepped into the room and closed the door, I quickly stepped out of my shoes.

"Oh, no you don't." Rick said, grinning at me. "Close your eyes and keep them closed."

He stepped towards me and held my face in his hands. His kiss went from soft to exploring as his tongue entered my mouth. As we kissed, his hands explored my body, rubbing my ass, and lightly circling my breasts.

Stepping away, he slowly pulled my blouse over head. His hands reached around to unzip my skirt, letting it fall to the floor in a puddle around my feet.

As he stood close behind me, I could feel his cock growing and pressing against the silk of my red thong panties. His fingertips traveled lightly up and down my spine, before landing on the hooks of my red lace bra. He slowly unfastened it and led it down my arms and onto the floor to land in the heap at my feet.

I kept my eyes closed as I enjoyed the feeling of his breath on the now damp silk of my panties. I could hear him inhale deeply and felt his tongue touch my pussy through the thin material.

Using his fingers, he slowly forced my legs apart, and using a light touch, inched my panties down my legs and onto the floor.

"I want to eat you out now." he spoke quietly. "I want to taste your pussy."

"Please do." I replied. "I want to feel your tongue inside me."

Rick's tongue traced slowly up my legs and circled around my wet pussy. Teasing me, he continued to trace around the outer edges before lightly touching his tongue to my clit.

"Oh baby. That feels so good." I stammered. "Please don't stop."

I reached down to feel Rick's hair, as he started to suck on my clit. Opening my eyes finally to look at Rick, I found myself on display to other eyes watching us through an opened curtain.

"Oh my God! What did you do?" I asked in shock.

"Baby, I want others to see the things that we do together." Rick laughed. "Just be yourself."

He pushed me back against the bed until I was sitting at the edge. I reached out and pulled him to me, not caring now who was watching. As one hand unzipped his jeans, the other reached in to release the cock which was now straining against the denim. Wasting no time, I pulled down his jeans and briefs in one motion as he pulled off his shirt at the same time.

I lowered myself onto the floor in front of his hard cock. I ran my fingers down the underside of his penis, making it dance in my hands. Placing my mouth close to his cock, I touched the tip with my tongue, circling the head before taking it into my mouth.

Teasingly slow, I worked my mouth down to the base of his cock. Rick moaned his approval when I used my teeth as I made my way back up. I continued to lightly bite the head of his cock, biting more firmly in places that made him moan.

After a few minutes of teasing, I rose up from the floor and pushed him onto the bed. I glanced at the opened window, and saw that a small group had now arrived to watch us. Women and men both were staring at the actions in our room, and touching each other at the same time.

I climbed on top of Rick's stiff cock, knowing that he was needing to be inside me now. Against his desires, I worked my pussy agonizingly slow down his cock, barely letting the head inside of me before withdrawing again. I rotated my hips letting his cock rub around the lips of my pussy before finally impaling myself it.

Pinning his hands down to the bed, I continued the slow fuck, while he tried without success to speed things up by raising his hips at me. I pumped up and down in a rhythm while I watched his face for signs of his orgasm beginning to build. With his moans building, and his orgasm almost upon him, I stopped moving, leaving the tip of his cock barely inside my pussy's wet lips.

"You bitch." Rick called me through gritted teeth. "Let me cum now."

"If you want to cum, you are going to have to beg me for it." I commanded.

"Please, baby. Please let me cum now." he asked.

I smiled at him as I let his cock slide fully back into my pussy. I finally let him thrust himself against me until his orgasm reached a frenzy, and he filled my pussy with shots of cum. Reaching behind me, I lightly stroked his balls, releasing the last drops of his cum into me.

Looking again at the window, more people had moved in to follow the action inside. One man was holding his girl from behind, grinding his ass against the backside of her, groping her breasts through the fabric of her top. Another couple stood face-to-face, their tongues embracing as their hands traveled over each other's bodies.

Rick rolled me onto my stomach. "Get your ass up in the air." he ordered.

I rose up onto my knees, presenting my ass to Rick. His last cum was just a warm-up, as his cock was now just as hard as before. He pushed his cock back into my cum soaked pussy. He began to stroke me slowly, reaching down to pinch my nipples until I winced.

"Now, it's my turn to tease." he stated.

Reaching around to my pussy, he placed his fingertips against my clit. He began to stroke me as he slowly moved his cock inside of me. Without warning, I felt the smack of his hand on my ass, followed by a smack from the other hand.

"That's what a bitch gets for teasing me." he bragged.

I could feel the tension in his arms as his hands held onto my ass, pulling it towards his hard cock. He began to pump hard against my ass, trying to hold off the cum that was building again in his balls.

I fucked against his cock, needing to have his cum inside me again.

"Give it to me. baby." I begged. "Please cum inside me now."

His pumping became more forceful as his orgasm began to reach its peak. I could feel his legs beginning to tremble as he pumped even harder, pushing his cock as far inside me as he could get.

"I'm cumming now, baby." he said through his gritted teeth.

"Oh, yes. Give it all to me. Bury your cum inside me." I cried.

His orgasm exploded inside me, draining his cock of the cum he had been trying to hold back. He continued to pump hard against me, until his body was spent.

Catching his breath, he rolled me over onto my back, his cum already spilling out of my soaked pussy.

"Now, I think we need to clean you out."

"We?" I questioned.

"Yes, we." Rick smiled mischievously as he turned and opened the door...

blueday
blueday
8 Followers