The Sex Fantasies Most Men Have

Story Info
Overview of men's sex fantasies, focused on harem and incest.
1.9k words
3.54
15.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr3x49
Mr3x49
101 Followers

If you are looking for a sexy story this essay is not for you. This is more of a theoretical essay based on the author's beliefs.

*****

Everyone has sex fantasies of some sort, but with men there are two fantasies that most men have at least at some point in their lives which could be seen as immoral or even illegal. Those two fantasies I will broadly call the harem fantasy and the incest fantasy.

There of course are other sex fantasies men have. Two other common fantasies are: have a sexual relationship with a celebrity (which most men won't try for unless we really want to act like some stalker) and the woman you are dating or married to dressing up in sexy outfits, which we are more comfortable in asking for than with any of our other sex fantasies. All other fetishes from BDSM to wet sports to foot fetishes are shared with less than half and in some cases less than ten percent of all other men.

Now just because we have these fantasies, does not mean we will act on those fantasies. There are four basic reasons why most of us who have these fantasies will not act on these fantasies on our own. These reasons are as follows:

1. Fear of God - The practices and beliefs of our religious faith. If your religious scriptures or God says thou shalt not, many men will restrain themselves based off of a fear of their God.

2. Fear of Loss - We do not want to lose what we already have. Some men who are married are amazed their wife said yes to them, they have a comfortable life and they just do not want to risk losing it by bring another woman into their marriage, for basically two reasons. Either their wife gets pissed off starts to think of him as a perverted freak or worse their wife falls in love with the other woman and leaves him for that other woman. When it comes to the incest fantasy, the fear is that if they take the risk of expressing their lust to a family member or trying to get their wife or a girlfriend to have sex with one or more of their family members not only will that woman call them a freak and/or pervert, but that they may lose that relationship forever.

3. Fear of the law - Especially with incest, but also with polygamy many men assume both are against the law to begin with. Sometimes they are correct, especially with incest or if they want legal documents tying them to multiple women. However, with first cousin incest and with just cohabitation in an intentional family, the laws are far more permissive than they realize. For instance, the state of Rhode Island, in order to please certain Jewish voters removed all penalties against incestuous sex, but retain them for incestuous marriage. So, in Rhode Island, you can fuck your sister, mother, aunt, female 1st cousin, and/or grandma, you just cannot marry them, well unless they are your female 1st cousin. While, in Ohio you can fuck your sister, aunt, female 1st cousin and/or grandma as long as they never were your guardian or legally your parent as well as being biologically your sister, aunt, female 1st cousin or grandma and of course you can only marry the female 1st cousin, so long as she was never your legal guardian.

4. Peer Pressure - Fear of what your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors will think. Peer Pressure is a powerful check against fulfilling a sexual fantasy even if your significant other and/or your or their female family member might be open to group sex or incest. The consistent disapproval of those who live near you, work with you, hang out with and related to you is something that many men are unwilling to risk, as it becomes more trouble than it is worth for them.

Of these two-basic male fantasies that could be considered immoral or even illegal, the one that gets acted upon most is the harem fantasy. There are four ways it gets acted upon:

1. Cheating - The first way which is most common is cheating on the wife or girlfriend. These men create a serial harem that may or may not include the usage of prostitutes, co-workers, and/or women picked up in bars or dance clubs. This is also the most dangerous way to experience the harem fantasy as disease, pimps, and/or jealous boyfriends are some of the common pitfalls. Of course, the most extreme way of building a harem by cheating is to actually marry different women in different cities and/or states, possibly using fake names to help pull off the polygamy. This of course is the less common method of cheating to create a harem, but every now and then some guy will get caught, make the news and be charged with polygamy usually because the women or their children catch him doing it and turn him into law enforcement.

2. Mistress - The second way, which many Asian and European business men employ is to have a wife and a mistress, with both of them knowing about each other. This is less common in the United States and in other English speaking nations, like Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand and of course the United Kingdom, mostly because of the history of these countries being strongly influenced by the Christian Church up until the 1960's to 1990's when various things started really having an influence in those nations cultures. The idea with this arrangement is that men will be tempted to cheat, so if there are two or more women who are approved of by the wife or at least tolerated and known by the wife, there is less of a chance that STDs and other problems will enter into the marriage, making for a more stable society.

3. Swinging - The third way the harem fantasy is lived out is by the married couple joining or creating a swinger community. This allows the husband to sow their oats and fuck other women, because they know their hot wife is fucking other men at the same parties, orgies or on the same double dates. The principle here is what is good for the goose is good for the gander, so if the husband can be a stud, the wife can be a slut or hot wife.

4. Polygamy/Polyamory - The last way is by living a polygamous lifestyle. There are two basic groups that live this way. The intentional family polygamists which tend to be agnostic and loosely part of the free love movement or religious polygamist affiliated with the Fundamentalist LDS Church, Islam, or an animalist religion from Africa or Asia. These relationships survive only when there exists an alpha female among the multiple women in the relationship who is sometimes given the label of First Wife. This woman is the primary rule maker in the family and all disputes among the wives are usually decided in her favor as she is the glue that holds the family together. The man may be seen as the leader of the family, but if he is smart he will delegate much of the internal household authority to her, to keep his life simpler and his wives from tearing the family apart when something that puts stress on the family comes up.

As far as the broad category of incest fantasies go, many of these fantasies start during puberty and then either move from one woman to another, before fading out or dying off when other life priorities take our minds off of them. The first woman a man usually fantasizes about are his own mother, a hot aunt, an older sister, an older female 1st cousin or if a grandmother is still attractive, their own grandmother.

Playing with or sniffing this fantasy female family member's lingerie is usually as far as most men will go as teenage boys. As the women grow older, less attractive and/or more obese, most men shift their incest fantasies to other women in their family who are still attractive and in shape, unless is they have a breast fetish or will fuck any woman no matter how chunky or ugly they are.

At some point a man will give up on sleeping with a female family member and shift their incest fantasy to having a mother and daughter; two female 1st cousins; or two or more sisters, either at the same time or separately without them knowing that they share the same lover. Sometimes, especially if the guy is fucking these female relatives at the same time, he will want to see these women engage in some Sapphic activity like French kissing, fondling each other's private parts, sucking on each other's tits, licking each other's pussies, possibly eating out his cum from the other's cunt in the 69 position or while he is fucking one of them, or see them fuck each other by tribbing or using a strap-on.

Those who get their own female family members to fulfill their incest fantasy, usually hide their incest in one of three ways:

1. Sneaking - They sneak around and hope they do not get caught by anyone who would care enough to turn them in to law enforcement. Usually they will use condoms and/or birth control to make sure no pregnancies will result from their incestuous relationship.

2. Deflection - They deflect attention away from signs of them being in an incestuous relationship by either one of them claiming they are a homosexual and therefore not interested in the opposite sex (Google Stephanie Seymour and her sons); they manage to find another incestuous couple and then double date or marry the member of the opposite sex of that other couple so when they visit with each other they can fuck their real lover; or they find a spouse who is willing to either make it a threesome or be the man's or his sister's beard.

3. Hiding - They move away from everyone they know, they give each other wedding rings in a private ceremony that is not legal and because they have the same last name they co-habitate and let their neighbors think they are just another couple quietly living their lives.

Now there are incestuous societies that exist, primarily on the internet, but they tend to use euphemisms and are very cautious before they allow new incestuous couples into their groups, usually researching any new prospective members and using lawyers as intermediaries, using attorney-client privilege as a shield to protect them from any law enforcement or vigilante inspired stings. Some of these societies help facilitate a deflection scheme by matching up opposite and/or same sex couples, so as to maintain the cover story of their incestuous members.

Those who act on one or both of these two fantasies are a much smaller percentage of those of us who fantasize or have fantasized about having a harem and/or engaging in or watching actual incest. Why else do you think incest video titles and stories are on the rise in popularity? Why do you also think orgy or party video titles and group sex stories are also on the rise in popularity? Much of it is due to the illegality of incest and polygamy, but some of it is also driven by the common sex fantasies of most men.

Mr3x49
Mr3x49
101 Followers