The Sex Games Ch. 01

Story Info
In the future, men fight men in an arena for fucking rights.
1.1k words
4.28
82.4k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sex Games // Chapter 1

We were in the arena together. I could hear the crowds shouting, even though I couldn't see them through the one-way glass surrounding the field. In the middle of the field was a tall pole, thick and firm. Bit of a metaphor there, with its sharp spearing shape. Hmm.

In my hand was a good length of rope and my Tester, as well as in the hands of my opponent, standing across the field from me. Apart from that we were both naked; his good, long cock swinging gently between his spread legs as he stood firm. I was already rock hard, cock pointing to the sky. I couldn't wait for it; soon, I would be have taken every bit of maleness from my opponent, and be fucking the daylights out of the new woman she would be.

I could feel it.

My cock could feel it.

The horn sounded, and the match began. We dashed towards each other. He was a muscular man; so much the better. So much more for me to have.

Cameras were circling round us, zooming in on us, catching the action, letting rapt young males and females all around the world watch.

At the last minute before head-on collision, I ducked agilely to one side. He may have been bigger than me, but I was faster. At the same time, I threw my rope around his legs, causing him to fall the floor. I dashed towards him, simultaneously thrusting my Tester into his leg, and attempting to tie a knot in the rope.

The crowd roared. That was fast.

I could feel the power, the maleness, coursing through the Tester from my opponent to me, my muscles bulging larger, my cock swelling and growing longer, shaking from the stiffness. Ooh, it felt so good.

I must have gotten a bit distracted, because before I was able to tie a knot, he'd slipped out of the ropes and ripped out the Tester. That wonderful flow of power stopped; I was suddenly enraged; I wanted it back so bad!

He crashed into me, but he was weaker now than he'd been just a couple minutes ago. In fact, I was now stronger than him. He was trying to shove his Tester into my balls, which would get him his testosterone back pretty fast, but I shoved his head back while grabbing his shrinking cock.

I shoved my Tester right into his balls, feeling the power coursing back into me. Aah.

While he fumbled with Tester, trying to pull it back out, and getting weaker and weaker – his muscles were shrinking into slender womanly arms; his six pack fading, and breasts sprouting – I yanked the rope around his wrists and tied them tight.

I pulled him/her, struggling, over to the pole in the center of the arena, all the while careful not to dislodge the Tester from his balls. His cock had shrunk down to about two inches, and his balls were almost completely gone. My balls, on the other hand, were swelling unbearably, and my cock was so achingly stiff I thought I might just come right there.

I lashed the other end of the rope onto the pole, stringing my opponent up. The crowd was yelling, I could hear them, a heady exhilaration, the promise of victory. My opponent was starting to whimper in a girly, high-pitched voice, knowing that his time was up; he was now to weak to escape from my knots. I grabbed two handfuls of heavy breasts, eliciting a squeak from him, just as his cock completely slipped away and slit started forming between his legs.

He was now a she.

I breathed a sigh. Finally, some relief, some release.

I walked around behind her, my muscles huge and tense, my cock long and straining forward, my balls about to explode. I had so much power in me, so much maleness, and she had none. She was now almost all woman. But I couldn't wait till she was completely drained of testosterone; I had to fuck her now.

I knocked her legs apart with my feet, spreading her smooth hairless pussy wide for penetration. She was going to learn what being a woman, being my woman, meant. I grabbed her from behind, lined up my cock, and pulled her onto me.

Aaaah.

Bliss.

She screamed, impaled from behind, virginity taken. She was so tight, too tight almost, transformation not quite complete. I waited for a while, soaking my cock in her soft, beautiful pussy, before pulling back, and lunging again, sinking my cock all the way into her
.
It felt like I must have penetrated all the way up to her throat, my cock was so huge, and she was so tight. Flesh slapped against flesh, as I plunged into her, back and forth, taking for myself what I'd won. The thought that my present ecstatic enjoyment was all at her expense, and that it could be me right now being fucked in the pussy, just made me enjoy it all the more, and fuck her harder and faster.

My hands went over, grabbing her at the waist, pulling her onto myself, grabbing her two handfuls of tits, pulling on her now-long, flowing blond hair. She looked back at me with befuddled and beautiful blue eyes, full pouting lips that I couldn't wait to see cum dribbling from.

My balls were tightening. I pounded harder, ignoring her squeaks. Then, my cock swelling almost painfully, I came. Load after load of cum. I came for two minutes, so much maleness was stored up in me; it was incredible. Cum ran out of her and down her legs. It felt like I was dying, choking, I couldn't breathe, being transported to heaven, bliss, light at the end of the tunnel.

Eventually, both of us panting, I pulled my fat, long cock out of her, and stroked the length of it gently. Fuck, it was so long and perfect and beautiful. I couldn't believe how big and strong I was. The Tester beeped, notifying me that transfer was complete; I now had taken every drop of maleness from her, and she was completely female, in every single way. Completely mine, my property.

I'd won her.

She was leaning against the pole, panting, completely overwhelmed, with new sensations and a cessation of fighting. Time to accept the future. Besides, with all the maleness out of her, there wasn't much fight left in her; she was all softness. I pulled her mouth to mine, crushing her lips with a powerful kiss, feeling her reply with an open mouth and tongue.

The crowd roared.

Victory.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
FrivolousFrivolousover 5 years ago

A bit weird, but okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Part 2

My mind was swimming as my new master drug me from the arena. The hormones racing through my blood was playing games with my thoughts. "Didn't it feel good when he fucked you" jumped in to my head and I quickly pushed it aside. The only thing that distracted me was when I became very aware of my nudity in front of all the people around me. I found my mind taking inventory of my new body. Long blond hair, very large breasts with pink nipples. I was tall as a man, and although much shorter, still tall for a woman. All of the exercise I had done in preparation for the match did carry over to my new form, as I was very slim still. My hands were bound in the rope he used to defeat me so I could not cover myself as he walked to the winner's platform. I was forced to watch as he was presented with all my property and women, while his cum slowly ran down my leg.

My eyes went to my women, or more accurately his two new women. Being freshly defeated and weakened, I would fall to the bottom of the pecking order. Looking back, I had treated them badly. I had defeated them in the ring, so I thought it was my right to treat them as I wanted to. After all, they had been my property. I made them dress slutty and act like whores. I loaned them to my friends and even on occasion let a stranger have his way with them. I had used them for my entertainment, and now I would be repaid for my deeds. Knowing my opponent would want to break my spirit, I had no doubt they would feed him all kinds of wicked ideas.

He accepted both of the women's leashes from the holder and pulled them tight by their collars forcing them to kiss him. With one arm around each of them, he motioned to the holder to bring me on to the platform. With much fanfare, he snapped the collar around my neck, then pushed me to my knees. He and the crowd were laughing as he grabbed me by my hair and pushed his cock in to my mouth. I felt it slide over my tongue until it hit the back of my throat and forced its way down. He used both his hands and pushed my face into his crotch, grinding my nose in to his pubic hair as his cock pulsated in my throat. I wanted to cough and gag, but he would not let up.

With two fists full of my long hair, he fucked my face with his engorged cock, pulling it out of my throat before ramming it back down, just like he had fucked my pussy. I could hear the crowd roaring as he further humiliated me. I felt my breasts swaying back and forth as he humped my mouth. I swear I heard my old woman say "take it bitch!". I pushed at his legs, trying to break away from the relentless thrusts of his cock down my throat, but it was no use. I had no strength and with my hands still tied, no other means to stop him.

I felt his cock stiffen to the point I could even feel the veins as my lips stretched over the shaft. He took one hand off my hair and raised his fist in the air, signaling his victory as he started cumming deep in my throat. Choking on his cum, it ran down my checks on to my breasts as pulse after pulse shot out of the head of his cock in my mouth. Finally when he was done, he released my head and I let his cock fall from my lips and I dropped my head in shame. The crowd cheered wildly.

With the ceremony finally over, he attached a leash to my new collar and pulled me off stage, along with my new sisters. Finally out of the view of the audience, he picked up the dress I had brought. The one intended for him to wear. He made me put it on. It was tight, short and very low cut. His cum on my breasts was clearly visible from my exposed cleavage, but he did not allow me to wipe it off. He just laughed and handed me a pair of high heeled shoes and told me I had better get used to these.

The four of us went to his car, and drove to his new estate outside the city. I sat there, in total humiliation, thinking about what had happened. I thought the worst part was the taste of cock in my mouth that I could not wash away, but the realization that my pussy was wet from giving him the blow job frightened me more. How would I be able to fight the urges of this body? The feeling was overwhelming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The Sex Games, another perspective.

I was a two time winner in the ring. The idea of a novice

Challenging me should have been ridiculous, but he had

taunted me in to accepting his challenge. Besides, one more

win would make me a grand champion, and I could retire in

style, enjoying the "fruits" of my victories. I already

owned my two previous opponents, and now I'd add him to my

collection. That is, after making him in to a sexy

woman.

We had done quite a bit of back and forth trash talking

before the horn sounded to start the match. My plan had

worked perfectly. We charged at each other in a reckless

manner that benefitted my larger, stronger body. Having

absorbed the testosterone from the previously defeated opponents

made me strong. I could actually feel my cock growing stronger as we neared impact. anticipating the fucking I would give her. Then, at the very last second, he lunged away. I felt his rope tangle my feet as we passed. He tried to wrap the rope around my legs. I had to act fast. I grabbed at the rope as he played to the crowd, and then I noticed the tester lodged in the back of my leg. I could feel the strength draining from my body. I quickly jerked it out of my leg and got to my feet.

I saw my opening and I made my move. I tackled him and went for the kill. I stabbed at his balls with the tester. I watched it go closer and closer victory was within a couple inches. Then I felt his elbow under my chin. My attack came up short. Ironically, had his manhood been bigger, I would have landed my attack and taken it from him. I reeled from his blow. I guess his previous attack had taken more out of me than I thought. I knew he would seize the opening and go for my own balls, as it is the fastest way to put an opponent down, but I was too slow to block him. I felt the sting of his tester in my balls. I scrambled to pull it out, but I could not break free from him. The tester pulled the strength out of me faster than I anticipated. The unthinkable had happened. I had been defeated.

The transformation happened faster than I thought it would. I grew weak. Even as I struggled, I felt my cock shrinking and breasts growing on my once powerful chest. He wasted no time as he tied the rope around my wrists. I fought with every ounce of energy I could muster, but it was no use. He was going to own me. He would seize all my assets, including the two women I had previously won in battle. As I kicked and fought while he dragged me to the pole in the center of the ring, I thought about them. How I had humiliated them. The dirty things I did to them. How I made them dress and how I treated them. This was soon to be my fate.

By the time he got me to the pole, my cock was nearly gone. I could see him swelling with the testosterone he had stolen from me. I so desperately wanted my manhood back. My hands tied high above my head, I could actually feel my body getting lighter and smaller. When he tied me up, I was standing flat on the ground. Now, only my toes touched the ground. I tried to roar in protest, but only a girly squeak came out. My chest felt heavy with the large breasts that had grown. I hung my head in shame as the long blond hair fell in front of my face just as my cock completely disappeared and my pussy formed.

Playing up to the crowd, he grabbed my still sore breasts and squeezed them. I was shocked at the noise that came out of my mouth. It was so feminine. He walked behind me, his feet kicking my legs apart, exposing my shame to the entire audience. To the entire world. I felt him grab me from behind, the head of his swollen cock pointed directly at my cunt. I screamed out in pain as he penetrated me. I felt like he was going to split me in two. He just stood there, balls deep in my new pussy, reveling in his victory. Just as I had before.

Then he pulled back and thrust again, somehow going deeper than before. Had his cock actually gotten bigger? It was painful as he started his assault on my pussy. He humiliated me in front of the world. Pawing at my tits, pulling my hair and treating me like a slut. His arms around my thin waist as he pulled me over and over on to his rod impaling me. Unable to speak, I gave his a look of mercy over my shoulder but it did not stop the pounding he was giving my pussy.

The force and speed increased, and I could not control my yelps of pain. Then, all at once, he slammed his cock as far in my pussy as he could, and I felt the squirts of cum start shooting deep inside me as his testosterone fueled rampage was finally ending. My testosterone. This is not what I had in mind when I said I wanted my manhood back. He kept cumming and cumming. My pussy overflowed and it ran down my legs. I hung by my arms against the pole as he withdrew from my pussy, just as the tester signaled the process was over and now irreversible. I felt the flood of female hormones in my body. My pussy was throbbing and sore but now also turned on. It was beyond my control. I was his property now. He grabbed a handful of my long blond hair and turned my face up for the crowd to kiss me. I relented and kissed him back. A slave to my new body and new feelings.

He pulled the rope from the ring that held my hands over my head, and led me from the ring, still nude with his cum running down my legs. He was off to collect his other prizes and no doubt continue my humiliation. At least it wasn't going to be in front of an audience anymore. As much as my mind reeled in disgust, my body betrayed me and I felt the excitement stirring deep in my new pussy. I could not hide the lust filling my body. I was his property now.

Rule63MePleaseRule63MePleaseabout 9 years ago
Love this one, but there is so such more you could do with it.

I would like to see more of this, and maybe different versions. Like maybe one that is not just 2 men in a 1v1 battle, but like the Anonymous on 04/09/12 said, The Hunger Games. Maybe have some kind of dart guns as the weapons and they shoot Tester darts. Whatever that is, you didn't really talk about what the Tester thingy is or how it works. Maybe each dart would change a small percent of the person. Maybe even have a score board somewhere that the people watching can see about what percent someone is to being a woman or how much manliness they have. Some kind of measurement system, or meter that displays the level of maleness/femaleness.

Then after only 1 man remains they are the winner. You could have them running around shooting at each other in a really big arena like in The Hunger Games. It would be like laser tag, or paint ball. XD Also I didn't like the rope and pole thing. It's the future, they should have some much better devices than rope. Like maybe all the players will wear some kind of magnetic wrist and ankle bracelets that will automatically activate when a player's femaleness reaches max or 100%. Putting them in a very open and vulnerable position. ;)

There are many other versions of Sex Games/Combat stories I could think of like this.

Ever heard of American Gladiators? A sexual version of that would be a cool idea too. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

Make a page where he looses.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Another Sex Game Ch. 01 A man turned into a women in this future competition.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Transformation and Implantation Newlyweds are transformed and impregnated by a unique plant.in NonHuman
More Stories