The Sex-Life of a Teenage Psychic Ch. 02

Story Info
Riley confronts Dante and learns the truth of being psychic.
6.5k words
4.44
43.2k
21
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,616 Followers

Story till Now: Riley Fox and his mother Roxanne Fox have moved from New York City to a small southern town called Wet Valley. On their first day they met their neighbor, Dante, a handsome, rugged man, and the object of both Riley's and Roxanne's desire. That night, Riley witnesses Dante having intense sex with an unnamed Indian woman, and has an unusual psychic experience in which a disembodied voice, presumably Dante's, converses with him.
#####

Riley Fox: an attractive, bisexual eighteen year old. A little Goth, a little Emo, and a total pervert. He is very experienced sexually and resents moving away from New York.

Roxanne Fox: Riley's ex-pornstar mother, Rox the Fox. Forty years old, but said to look like she is still in her twenties. Nice curves, pixie-face, short dirty blonde hair.

Dante???: the Foxes' new neighbor, a ruggedly handsome man.

#####

The Sex-Life of a Teenage Psychic: Chapter 2

My body was sore with sexual contentment. The long night of masturbation and voyeurism had left me with a feeling of absolute satisfaction, and the humid air hung on me like a blanket. Last night's events now felt like a dream. Dante, the Indian woman, the ghostly tingling in my body, and the sexy voice. It must have been a dream, nothing so perfect could be real.

A rustling sound stirred me from my peaceful rest. My room was bright with the morning sun and I stretched out like a lazy lion, feeling my muscles pop back into movement. My cock was stiff and pointing to my belly button. I lazily stroked it a few times, enjoying the feeling of the morning-wood, and I considered rubbing another one out. There was nothing better than a good morning orgasm.

"Are you really going to masturbate again?"

I looked up. My mother was standing in the open doorway, holding a broom in one hand. She was dressed in nothing by a loose jersey that had belonged to one of her ex-boyfriends and a pair of boy-cut underpants. Her short dirty blonde hair was tied back with a bandanna.

She was looking right at my ten inch cock.

"M-mom . . . MOM!!!"

I rolled off the mattress and scrambled desperately for a blanket or something to cover myself with, but there was absolutely nothing at hand. I hadn't unpacked my linens yet and I had slept naked. I had nothing to cover my stiff erection with and my hands weren't big enough to cover it all.

"Mom! Get out! Get . . . the . . . fuck . . . out!"

She got angry. "Excuse me, mister? You can't talk to me like that."

"Mom! I need . . . I need my fucking privacy! Shit!"

"Why? So you can masturbate again? Sweetie, I know what dried semen looks like. You're covered in it. You look like one of those girls after a gang-bang. I never did those movies, but I had friends who did."

"Oh-my-fucking-god! Can we not talk about your career in porn?" I tried covering my cock, but my hands could only cup my large strawberry-sized testicles. The ten inch shaft still pointed straight up, waiting for its morning wanking. "Leave me alone!"

My mother kept looking down at me, frowning intensely. "You want me to leave? Okay. I'm going to go over to Dante's for a swim, because he was so nice to offer, and your ass is going to clean the gutters. Whoever owned this house last apparently neglected them. The ladder is in the garage.

"Fine! Fuck! Get out!"

She finally left, but not before taking a long, good look at my raging boner. She smirked a little before disappearing. The fucking bitch. Why was she doing this to me? She always came in at the worst moments and just stood there. I remember when she had caught me sucking my math tutor's cock a few months ago. She had just stood there laughing. What kind of reaction for a mother is that?

Absentmindedly, I began stroking my cock again. My erection wasn't going anywhere until I drained it, and I didn't want to clean the gutters with ten inches of dick straining against my shorts. I stroked it quick, remembering the beautiful sight I had gotten last night of Dante fucking that Indian woman he had over. I remembered his muscles, his smile, his thrusts, and his giant cock. I remembered her chocolate nipples, her toned stomach, her perfect ass, and her lactating breasts. Then, reluctantly, I imagined my mother changing into her swimsuit. She was going over there right now, right to the spot I watched Dante get a blowjob from that naked milf. I imagined my mother in the Indian woman's place. I imagined her sucking Dante's cock. I imagined her getting fucked blind in his bedroom. I imagined her getting coated with his copious amounts of thick cum.

I came. All over myself, I came.

#####

It took me forever to get out of the shower. Washing off all of the dried semen coating my chest and face proved to be quite a chore. The hot water filled the bathroom with the smell of my cum, and my head swam with its thick aroma. I hadn't cummed that much in a single night for quite a while. I was very impressed with myself.

When I got out of the shower I walked down the hall with a towel tied around my waste that was only wide enough to barely cover my swinging genitals. It was the only thing I wore as I searched through the unpacked boxes looking for my work clothes. I heard footsteps and turned around to see my mother waking towards me. She was wearing the skimpiest, most revealing, sluttiest pink thong bikini I had ever seen.

"What . . . what the fuck is that?" I asked, pointing to the tiny little triangles that held back her firm breasts. I could see the edges of her nipples around the little pink triangles.

"What? This?" she asked, looking cutely down at herself. "It's called a bikini sweetie. You really should go swimming more often."

I was furious, not just because my mother was so fucking clueless, but also because she was making my dick hard again. I felt it lifting the towel around my legs. "That is not a bikini! That is a piece of floss! Why are you wearing it?"

"Well, yesterday, when Dante was offering his pool to me he asked what kind of swimsuits I wore. I remember . . . I remember . . ." My mother's pixie face drifted off, as if trying to remember something from a long time ago. ". . . I think I was telling him how sexy I used to dress, back when you were young, but that I didn't do that anymore. He said . . . he said I should start dressing again. Especially when he . . . when he was around."

I was confused. What the fuck was she talking about? Why would she tolerate a complete stranger saying something like that to her?

"Mom . . . please go put something less revealing on."

My mother shook her head, as if coming back to her senses from a drunken binge, but she ignored me. She smiled, and she grabbed the towel from around my waist, leaving me totally naked. My hardening cock flopped up for attention. I was standing totally nude in the living room, completely exposed in front of the house's largest windows. The whole neighborhood could see my monster cock. There was middle-aged woman watering her lawn across the street, and a group of teenage girls rolled by on their bicycles. If any of them turned to my house for even a moment they would get a big eyeful of my tight ass and thickening erection.

"Mom! What the fuck!"

"I need a towel for the pool. Thanks sweetie."

My mother kissed me on the cheek, her surprisingly perky breasts squishing against my chest. My cock slapped against her stomach. She turned around and marched out the back, her round ass rolling with every step.

I needed to jerk off again.

#####

Standing on the roof, reaching down into the gutters to pull out the thick soup of dead leaves, I was feeling very bothered. I was dripping with sweat, my joints ached, I was tired, and the entire time I was cleaning the gutters I had to watch my mother swimming back and forth in my neighbor's pool, wearing nothing more than her tiny pink thong and bikini top. With every lap I could see her round ass floating above the surface, or as she did her back-strokes I could see her breasts cutting through the water.

Luckily Dante wasn't there. I had figured that the only reason he had offered to let my mother swim in his pool was so he could gawk at her. The only thing men wanted my mother for was sex, as all of her past relationships had proven, and yet she would still fall head-first for any douche-bag who showed the slightest interest in her. I didn't want that same thing to happen with Dante, especially after what I had seen him do to that Indian woman. He had destroyed her. I could only imagine what he would do to my mother, a former pornstar.

My cock started to get hard again.

And just then, as if summoned by my dirty thoughts, Dante emerged from the house.

"Roxy!" he called to my mother.

Roxy? Roxy? He was already calling my mother Roxy? Not Roxanne, or Ms. Fox? That asshole.

I couldn't hear the conversation that followed, but my mother swam to the pool's edge with a big, bright smile on her face. Dante was only wearing a pair of ripped jeans that exposed his knees and even little patches of his muscular ass. His back was rippling with power, and his arms looked strong enough to lift my mother right up out of the water and carry her inside to his sex-den. He and my mother yammered about something for a minute, and then he offered her his hand. She took it, and he pulled her out of the pool.

She came up like a mermaid in an erotic dream, waterfalls fell down her pornographic body, and her breasts bounced when he set her down. She stood very close to him, so close that her breasts touched his hard chest, and they spoke a little more. He led her over to one of his pool chairs. She got down on her stomach, arching her back slowly as she descended, offering him a good, long look at her firm buttocks.

Dante had a bottle of sunscreen, and he sprayed a large load into his hand. My mother wiggled in anticipation as he lathered his hands. I could actually hear my mother moan when his hands came down, right onto the round globes of her ass.

I darted down the ladder and went around the fence to his backyard. By the time I got close to where he was molesting my mother he already had her thong peeled down her ass, and her top was untied. His hands were roaming over her body like a rapist's. Rubbing, groping, pinching, pulling, and my mother could not sit still even a little. She writhed and moaned with every touch.

One of his hands drifted down the crack of her ass, his fingers digging deeper and deeper into her crevice, and then the tips of his fingers disappeared between her glistening thighs.

My mother squealed a little.

"Mom! I've finished cleaning the gutters!" I yelled in a big awkward voice.

Both Dante and my mother looked up at me, whatever romantic atmosphere they had been growing had just been shattered by my untimely interruption. Despite my cock-blocking, Dante never lost that stupid smile of his. My mother, on the other hand, looked ready to bite my throat out.

"Okay," she said. "Thanks. Now . . . go away."

I wasn't going anywhere. "I was thinking that maybe Dante needs his gutters cleaned, or maybe he has some other work around the house that needs doing. I'm willing to help, just to be a good neighbor, you know."

"Actually," Dante said, "I could use some help carrying a few loads of gardening soil that I have in my truck up front. I would love the help."

My mother looked betrayed. "Yeah . . . but . . . Riley can do that on his own."

"No, no. I want to help him. It'll give us a chance to talk and get acquainted. I'll catch up with you latter, okay Roxy?"

My mother's large blue eyes looked ready to cry. Her puffy lips trembled a little. Then she looked at me with pure hatred, like I was a pile of shit she had just stepped in. She pulled her pink thong back up into the crack of her ass, and then she retied the top to her back.

"Fine," she huffed, and then angrily marched back to our house, her ass bouncing with every step. "Have fun with your dirt."

I sighed in relief. Mission Cock-Block had been a success.

But now I was alone with Dante, my handsome, rugged neighbor, and he was wearing nothing but a pair of ripped jeans, and I mean nothing. There were some holes on the pants over his ass and thigh, and it was obvious that he wasn't wearing any underwear. I wasn't either, and I could feel my cock starting to tingle and grow. I have no idea how long I was staring at him.

"So," he said. "Shall we get started?"

"Let's," I said, licking my lips.

#####

Dante's truck was as big and rugged as he was, and something about its dirty, rock-scratched exterior turned me on. It made him look like a man of constant activity, a working man, shoveling dirt and moving from worksite to worksite, swinging tools with heroic strength, dripping with sweat and smelling of masculine pheromones. I had to walk funny to hide my erection.

I, on the other hand, hated getting dirty, I hated sweating in any context other than working out or having sex, and I generally hated yard work. It seemed so weird that I was so hot for characteristics in other men that I did not see in myself.

His truck's bed was filled with heavy bags of gardening soul, so many that it took the both of us almost an hour to move it all. It was another hot and humid day, and we were both sweating freely. I stripped down to my shorts, and I was very satisfied to catch Dante giving my young body a look over. 'Go ahead and look, daddy' I thought. This was the reason I worked out so much.

We made small talk as we carried the bags of soil around the house and to his shed where we stalked them back up, but nothing really big came up. He asked me about New York, about what subjects I was interested in at school, bla-bla-fucking-bla.

He never asked me about the things I wanted to talk about. He never asked me whether I preferred sucking cock getting my cock sucked. He never asked if I was a top or bottom. He never asked if I liked to have three-ways with another dude and one girl.

Of course, those subjects would have been more than a little awkward for two complete strangers to talk about, but those thoughts kept coming to perverted mind.

When we were finally finished he offered me a beer. I was still only eighteen but I said yes. Alcohol often led to sex.

We stood in front yard drinking our beers, both of us shirtless and sweating. A blonde woman across the street was watering her plants, and I could tell she was taking her time when she saw Dante's sun-tanned muscles. The same group of teenage girls from earlier came by on their bikes, and one girl almost crashed into a car when she saw us. Dante's jeans had slipped down to the lowest point of his waist, revealing his sexy groin muscles, and even the very top of his bulging cock. My head was dizzy with images of his big, sweaty, cock.

The strange tingling from the night before was returning. It wasn't just being aroused, this tingling was something completely unprecedented in my experiences with sex and drugs. It felt like a hundred ghostly fingers were tickling my body, with one thick ghostly cock making its way up my ass, massaging my sensitive prostate. My cock was getting hard as a phantom hand began to massage my balls. I tried to keep it down but it was impossible to not become erect. Dante was going to see. A ten inch cock was hard to hide.

I decided to distract him by talking.

"So . . . Dante . . . can I . . . um . . . ask you a question?"

"Sure champ. What about?"

"Well last night . . ."

Shit! Shit, shit shit! I was talking about last night. Why? The only thing I did last night was jerk off as I watched him fucking the shit out of that Indian woman. I was going to reveal myself as a total pervert and peeping tom. I think what I wanted to ask about was the strange tingling, the tingling I seemed to get when Dante was close.

"Did you have fun?" he asked, smiling.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Oh Shit! Oh Shit! Oh Shit!

"Last night? With Mrs. Khan? That was hot. Especially when you had me slap her. She wasn't happy about that this morning, but I got a kick out of it."

I said nothing. My mouth moved by nothing came out. Last night, when I was spying on him having sex with the Indian woman the voice asked me what I wanted to see. I had asked the voice to slap her, and then, as if by magic, Dante had done just that. Dante knew. How did he know? How COULD he know?

"I . . . I don't . . . I . . ."

"Riley," Dante said, a little concerned. His hand landed on my shoulder, and sparks of electric sexuality ran through my body and straight to my cock. "Was I your fist?"

"My . . . my first?" I was so scared, so horny, so awkward. I wanted to cry. My heart felt like it was going to pop . . . and so did my penis.

"Your first psychic experience? I figured that you knew, from the way you talked back to me last night. I could sense you coming into town yesterday. I could feel you masturbating. Did you . . . did you not know that you were psychic?"

What . . . the fuck . . . was he talking about? "Dante, there's no such thing as psychics."

Dante laughed at me. A sexy, genuine laugh. "Riley, psychics are real, and you are one. You must realize that. You've probably been having psychic events your whole life, but you just never realized it. Most psychics don't actually realize they are psychic until they meet another one. I needed to be trained before I had full mastery of my abilities. We feed off of each other, we heighten each other's abilities. Riley . . . you are a psychic."

"No, no I am not. I'm not Harry-fucking-Potter, you can't just tell me I'm a wizard and expect me to believe it."

Dante smiled. Maybe he thought I was funny. He took two swaggering steps toward me, his amazing chest muscles pulsing right in front of my face, causing my smaller body to shiver with fear and eager hopefulness. I could smell him. He smelled like sex.

His hand came up and grabbed my penis through my pants, getting a very strong, almost painful grip of it. I gasped, not believing what was happening. I had fantasized about him touching my cock so much that I could barely believe it was now happening. The tingling in my body started to become an electric storm. It felt like I had a second heartbeat in my testicles.

"Dude . . . what . . . they'll see . . ." I was thinking of the neighbors, or my mom.

"No one will see us unless I want them to see us, Riley, and even then they will only see what I want them to see. I am very powerful. I can make almost anyone think or feel whatever I want them to. I can change someone's personality, making a prude into a slut, or a slut into a nun. I can make someone cum their brains out in a moment's notice. And . . ."

[ . . . I can even speak into your mind.]

"The voice!" That was the voice that had spoken to me last night. The strong, booming voice that vibrated in my chest and made me feel warm down to my very core. Dante was the voice. No, that was impossible.

"You still don't believe me. That's okay. I had trouble believing it at first. I'll prove it. Do you see that girl coming from up the street? The one on the skateboard."

I looked and instantly saw the one she was talking about. She was young, maybe about my age, but more petite. She was dressed in a girly-punk style, her short red hair held down by a backwards baseball cap, a tight tube-top with a bright purple skull and bones, and a very short frilly skirt. Her pink converse shoes kicked the grounds as she rolled towards us on her skateboard. Her freckled face was blowing a tremendous bubble of gum. She was a real cutie, the kind I would have done anything to fuck.

Dante let go of my stiff cock and walked towards the sidewalk. The girl was skateboarding by, barely paying attention to us. Dante kicked his foot out, hitting her skateboard, sending the little redhead punk girl crashing into the sidewalk. She hit hard and rolled, squeaking in pain as her body skidding across the hard cement. She came to a stop, clutching her knee in pain. She was crying a little, and her knee was bloody.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,616 Followers
12