The Sex Life of Sue Ch. 01

Story Info
Steve ponders his wife's life of sex with other men.
1.4k words
3.8
56.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkThyme
MarkThyme
126 Followers

Steve worked out that his wife Sue had been fucked by at least 10 men in her lifetime, and they were just the ones he knew about. Convinced that Sue was having an affair, Steve had spent a lot of time contemplating her sexual appetite and how it had clearly not diminished over the years.

They had been married for twenty years, and although he had enjoyed a couple of one-night stands when away from home on business trips, he had otherwise been faithful to Sue. He had also thought that she was faithful to him, and she probably had been for most of their marriage, but now he thought he reason to be suspicious. He had always said to her, “if you want to stray – as long as it’s just for the sex – that’s up to you, but at least tell me what’s going on.”

In the early days of their relationship, she had. She told him about the time she had lost her virginity, as a 16-year old. She been baby sitting for an old family friend and his wife, whom she knew as Uncle Tony and Auntie Maureen even though they were no relation. As it was a cold, wet night, “Auntie” Maureen had insisted that “Uncle” Tony give Sue a lift home.

As he drove their conversation drifted round to whether Sue had a boyfriend, She said that there was no-one in particular. So, had she ever gone all the way with a boy? Mildly embarrassed, but privately very excited by the line of chat, she confessed that she had “almost” gone all the way but had made the boy withdraw before cumming inside her, particularly as they hadn’t been “using anything”.

“You mean like a rubber?” asked Tony.

Sue giggled, “we call them ‘johnnies’, but yes – that’s what I mean. We didn’t have any, so I made him finish outside me.”

”Sensible girl,” said Tony, fumbling in his jacket pocket as he drove. He pulled out a small, shiny pouch and gave it to her. “Here’s one. Have you ever put one on a boy before?”

Sue’s heart was thumping and she realised that her panties were damp and her nipples were starting to get erect which they always did when she was aroused.

“No – never”, she relplied, “though we were shown how in sex education at school.”

“You’ve left school now, haven’t you?” asked Tony, a cautious tone in his voice.

“Oh yes,” she replied, stroking her hair a she answered, “I am at secretarial college now.”

“Good for you,” he answered, and then after a pause added. “I should think the last thing a clever girl like you would want is to be faced with putting one of those on a boy for the first time without ever having done it before. You wouldn’t want to get it wrong would you?”

“N-no,” she responded nervously, gazing at the name Durex on the packet in her hand. “Would you like to practice on me – now?” he asked, “and I promise it would just be our secret. I wouldn’t tell anyone that you didn’t know how and that I let you practice.”

She looked at his face, which was now slightly red with obvious excitement and glanced at his crotch which showed a tell-tale bulge. ‘Dirty bugger’, she thought, ‘you just want me to fetch you off’, but then she considered that “Uncle” Tony was quite good looking and that, in fact, she’d always had a bit of a crush on him. She might enjoy this as much as him, she reckoned.

“Yes – OK,” she answered, “but no-one must know.”

“Of course,” he said. “Promise – like I said.”

He turned the car off the route back to Sue’s parents house, and within a minute pulled into a dark secluded car park on the edge of one the town’s public car parks. He pulled up some distance from the public footpath, pulled on the brake and switched off the engine.

“Can you see what you’re doing?” he asked, “better if I don’t put the light on inside the car, in case someone’s around.”

“If I can’t see, I can feel,” she said, teasing him and feeling almost in control of the situation. She had already reckoned that the last thing “Uncle” Tony would want is for her to even hint to anyone what they were doing, so he had to co-operate with her as much as she with him.

“Can you manage”, he asked leaning towards her as if to help open the condom packet. Instead his right hand felt he left breast and gently massaged and played with it.

She sat up, pushed his hand away and pulled her top over her head.

“Is that better?” she asked.

“Oh yes,” he replied unable to believe his luck, “I said you were a clever girl.”

They kissed and he undid her bra, feeling her breast again as soon as the bra was off. She reached a hand out for his crotch and slipped his belt undone. Sliding his zip down she felt his cock hard and hot in her hand.

His kiss grew stronger as she slowly wanked him. In the semi-dark, he heard her tear the condom packet open and then felt her slide it expertly over his penis. For someone who had never done it before, she needed no lessons from him.

She squirmed in her seat, hitching her mini skirt up around her waist and slipping her pants down. She knew what he really wanted and she wanted it too. After two “little” boys had entered her, she wanted to know how it felt to be filled properly by a man. Tony took the hint and pushed his trousers and underpants down. He awkwardly rolled his body over the centre console of the car, adjusting the rake of her seat as he did so so that she was almost lying down. He lay across her and placed his cock at the entrance to her hot, wet and willing cunt.

Unsure of how much she had taken before, and respecting her youth, he slid into her gently. She moaned with total pleasure and delight, before whispering in his ear, “oh Tony that feels so good. Fuck me please. Fuck me Tony, now!”

He took complete control of their physical movement sliding in and out of her beautifully tight little pussy, relishing in the superb grip she gave him, unlike his wife whose pussy muscles had, inevitably, become more relaxed as she’d got older. As he built up the tempo and momentum he realised that Sue was contracting and relaxing her pussy walls – effectively wanking him as he fucked her.

Total lust and desire overwhelmed him. They became like two animals, totally lost in the moment of supreme pleasure. He felt his cock harden and then tingle with a sensation that obscured all his other senses as he came, pumping hot, creamy spunk into the condom to the point that he thought it might burst inside her.

She suddenly screamed and convulsed and he felt her thrusting her pelvis against his as she came too.

They lay together like that, with him inside her for some minutes. As they did he occasionally kissed her forehead and she snuggled into his chest. It was nearly fifteen minutes later that he realised they had both begun to doze off. As he pulled out of her, his cock stiffened again, just like it used to with Maureen when they were first married.

He swivelled back into his seat, opened the car door and with one movement pulled the full condom off and flung it across the car park into the night. Sue put her clothes back on and smoothed herself down. He leaned across her to adjust her seat back upright and she kissed him as he did it.

“Was that good?” he asked.

“I was going to ask the same,” she said, “but yes. It was fantastic. Can we do it again soon?”

And so “Uncle” Tony became Sue’s first proper fuck, and they had an affair that lasted for two years until Tony and Maureen moved away, Tony having been promoted to a job in another part of the country. No one ever found, although Maureen nearly caught them one day, as Tony picked Sue up from college so that they could enjoy a quick fuck before going home. His explanation that he’d been driving by and had seen Sue waiting for a bus, was good enough for Maureen, who Sue later worked out was grateful that she hadn’t been quizzed as to why she was leaving the pub opposite the college at that time of day. She had been having a fling with the landlord there for years, without Tony even suspecting a thing.

So, Sue’s sex life began, as Steve pondered long and hard….

MarkThyme
MarkThyme
126 Followers