The Sex Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam and Carol go beyond their wildest fantasies.
2k words
4.31
55.7k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second installment of a true story. Nothing here is fictionalized, it all really happened. You really should read Sex Party Chapter One in order to keep it all in context.

*

In case you didn't read the earlier story, though, you should know that my wife Carol is one of those "quietly" sexy people. During the day you would see a very attractive woman but one who was not an exhibitionist. She hid her charms fairly well. If you ever saw her naked, though, whether you are male or female, you would be filled with lust. Her body is perfectly formed with 34C firm breasts, large nipples, very long shapely legs, eyes that would melt you and to top it off, she is totally uninhibited and loves to suck and fuck. Never in our marriage has she said, "No." Usually she is the aggressor. Actually she has probably never said, "No" to anyone.

One of the men who was watching had his cock out and it was huge, a monster, I've never seen anything that big. He laid it on one of Carol's outstretched hands but her head was turned away from him so she couldn't see what was happening. We had always fantasized about her being fucked by a huge, black cock and this one was more than huge and it was of the purest ebony.

I told Carol to grip what was in her hand. Her eyes opened wide and she turned her head to see what she had. She told me later she thought it was someone's arm. When her eyes adjusted she smiled and began to stroke it, she played with the little ridge just under the head and the man let out a gasp.

"Do you want that thing in you, hon?" I asked. She didn't answer, she just got up, went to his side of the bed and bent over, hands on the mattress. She reached behind her for this huge sausage and for the second time in a half-hour slipped a new cock into her pussy. At first it must have hurt because she winced but then as they worked into a rhythm it became easier and within seconds she began to cum and cum and cum. She makes a special sound when she cums and this time the sound never stopped. She kept on cumming for the fifteen minutes he was in her. When he came he thrust his cock as far into her as he could and she yelped. Then he pulled out, took off his condom and poured the cum on her tits.

Carol lay on the bed almost totally spent. Her hair was in complete disarray, her body was sweaty and she was thirsty. The male watchers were still gathered around the bed taking in her delicious nakedness. I went to get water for her and when I returned she was still on her back but was now rubbing her swollen clit. Two men were openly masturbating. She drank the water I brought, found her skirt and pulled it on. Then picking up her purse, she went into the bathroom to freshen up. When she emerged she was her usual beautiful self but with a very special glow.

We went into the bar as our host was passing out tokens to all the men. There was to be a contest. The woman who collected the most tokens would win a prize. Carol wanted the prize, whatever it was, so she began circulating from room to room asking men for their tokens.

Of course these horny men weren't going to give up their tokens without some payback so they asked for favors like, "Show us your pussy" or "I'll give you my tokens if I can feel your tits." This activity got Carol hot all over again as anonymous hands stroked her nipples and unknown fingers tickled her clit. Finally she came back to the bar holding up her skirt in kind of a basket in which she carried all the tokens. Of course she had to hold the skirt so high that her pussy was exposed but by this time she wasn't conscious of it even though all eyes were focused on the area just below her waist.

She emptied her skirt of all the coins as did the other women but Carol came up a couple short. The winner (she must have given a blow job) got a vibrator that stimulated the vagina and the clit at the same time; I think it's called a Rabbit. Carol, who won second prize, just got a simple vibrator that she still uses. The lady who won turned out to be the same woman who had greeted us earlier, the one wearing only a white shirt. Upon getting her prize she took the shirt off and of course was naked. She then got up on the bar, lay down and asked one of the other women to make her cum with the new vibrator, two women decided to help her. As she was being stimulated I bent over to suck on her nipples and I could feel her body shake as the double duty vibrator did its trick.

I had not been paying any attention to Carol so when I turned to face her I noticed a funny look on her face. She was sitting on a stool and would tremble from time to time. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "Nothing is wrong, a guy is eating my pussy." She didn't know who he was and neither did she care. Her expression told all, she was loving it and even held his head with one hand as he slowly licked, then sucked her clit.

While this was going on I once again lowered the top of her blouse and exposed her breasts. Carol has great, firm tits and very large nipples that were fully erect. Several men walked by and tweaked her nipples. Many women commented on how large they were --- they were obviously a little jealous. Eventually Carol came all over the guy's face and after he licked it all up, he just disappeared. We never did find out who he was.

As Carol pulled herself together and covered her breasts we noticed the black man she had fucked an hour or so ago had returned to the room. I asked his name and he said, "William." Carol and I had a brief conversation and being as she was pretty beat we opted to go home. As we turned to leave William said, "Can we do it one more time, please?" At first she said no but he had the saddest look on his face and was almost pleading with her.

"C'mon honey," I urged, "He wants to fuck you one more time. You loved it before why not do it again."

She hesitated and then I'm sure images of the 10 to 12 inch cock flashed through her mind and she said, "OK" and the three of us headed for the bedroom.

William got undressed right away and was kneeling on the bed with his giant glistening erection pointing to the heavens. As Carol was getting naked I asked William if I could touch it. Now I'm not gay nor even bi but the sight of such a huge cock had me curious. William said that we could do anything we wanted to with him so I crawled up on the bed, also naked, and wrapped my right hand around his cock. I'd never felt another mans cock before and it felt strange but very sexy. I jacked him off a little when I felt a presence behind me. It was Carol, bare tits jiggling and nipples extended as she crawled on hands and knees to William's side. Her hand replaced mine on his erection and she began to stroke it as he closed his eyes and made funny little sounds of ecstasy. Then she moved even closer and began to lick the shaft slowly, from his balls to the shiny head.

"Suck it honey," I pleaded, "Suck it hard and long." She did but it wasn't easy getting the head in her mouth, never mind the rest of it.

William, though, was not ready to cum that way. He wanted to stick his dick in her again and lifted her off of his cock by cupping her breasts and pushing, "Let's do it, I want to get into your hot pussy again." Carol smiled and stood with her hands on the bed, obviously she wanted it the same way as before and he was glad to oblige. She has always loved getting fucked from behind. As he positioned himself behind her I joined them, took his cock in my hand and placed it in Carol's dripping cunt, and believe me it was dripping. I watched the gigantic cock go in and it seemed to take forever as inch after inch disappeared. He then reached around her and cupped a breast with each hand as he began to thrust, over and over again. Carol arched her back and spread her legs more to better accept the log that was inside of her. This guy was a fucking machine, he just didn't stop and didn't cum. Carol couldn't stop cumming but that was not unusual for her, multiple orgasms were the rule, not the exception.

Finally I stopped them by saying, "William I want to see you get on top of Carol and fuck her that way." Carol liked that idea and got on her back with her legs spread as wide as possible. Hovering over her was William with his harpoon swaying back and forth; it seemed even bigger than before. Carol reached up, grabbed it and pulled him into her. He remained on his knees as he resumed his pounding. Carol's eyes were closed and her head was turned away from me as she toyed with her nipples. After several minutes of this action William bent over and lay directly on top of Carol. Her arms went around him immediately and her legs were wrapped around his ass.

I was masturbating when I got the bright idea that she could suck me while fucking him. I knelt before her and she got the idea immediately -- she was getting two cocks at once. I came first but purposely pulled out of her mouth just before I did so I could spray her face. As I did she licked her lips and lurched upward to get more of William's cock. Then with a loud groan from both of them they came and came and came. Once again William pulled out and took off the condom he was wearing. He held it up to show that it was about one eighth full of white, gooey sperm then he emptied it on her tits. She was covered in cum and licking as much of it as her tongue could reach.

Now the night was really over. Carol had been fucked three times by two different guys and had been eaten by another one. Several men had seen her pussy, touched her tits and rubbed her ass. Additionally she had eaten another woman and made her cum. She could take no more so we quietly said our goodbyes and left. She commented that she was quite sore but still horny.

When we got home, we showered together and I sucked the soap from her nipples as she fondled my growing pecker. Then, still wet, we slowly made our way to the bedroom, where we relived the evening by talking about it as we fucked. The more we talked about what happened, the hornier we got. I was the third guy to fuck her that night but that's when we decided we liked this lifestyle and made up our minds to find a couple who would like to do this regularly. It's a lot safer that way and we could do it in our homes. That's the next installment, stay tuned.