The Sex Show Ch. 00

Story Info
An Introduction: a new extreme sex reality show is introduced.
772 words
3.84
77.4k
36

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CafeExtreme
CafeExtreme
452 Followers

Chapter 00: An Introduction

The global financial crisis hit many average Americans like a tidal wave. The white collar community started to struggle to afford their mortgages, send their kids to upmarket schools, and in general to live the lifestyle they had become accustomed. High flying stock brokers, marketing executives, IT professionals and many others lost their jobs.

Taking the reality genera one step further, a new game show was born out of the global financial crisis to give these people a second chance. This show was The Sex Show.

The Sex Show was where people from the right side of town, but down on their luck, could earn the cash to get back on their feet. To do so however, they needed to subject themselves to and perform various lewd sex acts. Games of chance often determined which extreme sex acts would be performed.

A small core group of men and women with colourful names to match their skills and attributes regularly appeared on the show to perform with the contestants. Over the course of an episode, they were ably supported by up to 80 studs and 10 sluts.

The Sex Show consisted of three rounds. If a couple got through all three rounds, they qualified for the final. The women chosen for the show were always the ones you would least expect to be participating in extreme sex -- college educated mothers, prim and proper career women, moral pillars of the community who had the world at their feet. No models, no semi professionals, nobody that had previously participated in amateur porn.

The first round of the show was always "The Wheel of Fornication". In this round, the woman spins a wheel and whatever sex act the wheel lands on, is the sex act she needs to perform to get the cash. Different sex acts were worth different amounts of money. A contestant completed the round when they had amassed $10,000, and this typically required three or four sex acts.

Some of the sex acts were given catchy names to capture their essence. The "Cunt Buster" was the name of a vigorous fistfuck delivered by one of the shows regulars -- an indomitable character named "The Penetrator". The "UN Bang" was a gangbang where up to eight studs from different countries ravished a contestant -- the ultimate multi-cultural experience. The aim of "Who'll be the Daddy" was for the female contestant to take as many internal cumshots as she could within 20 minutes. For every cumshot received, $200 was added to the tally.

In the early series of the show, the second round was "Who's Coming to Dinner" and involved the couple hosting a dinner party for a number of people that was destined to turn into a massive orgy. The couple never knew who were coming to dinner. It could be a next door neighbour, an old school teacher, a she-male with a big cock. At the end of the meal, each guest would crack open a fortune cookie, and read out the fortune which was a sex act that needed to be performed by the contestants during the orgy. If all sex acts were performed, the couple received $20,000.

The third round in the first season was "Degradation Nation". In this round, the woman would be blindfolded and taken somewhere to be put in a scenario where she would be fucked or have to suck, any number of people or perform a range of extreme acts. Many of these scenarios involved sex in a public or semi-public place. Some of the more famous scenarios involved swimming teams, retirement home guests, and campground visitors. This round could net the couple $20,000 if successfully completed.

A key component of the show was that as soon as one of the couple yelled the words: "We want off The Sex Show", the action ceased and the couple only went home with the money earned from previous acts or rounds.

If a couple completed all three rounds, they were invited back to the annual grande finale where they competed against other couples for the grand prize of $500,000.

The show was hosted by Simon Cumwell -- creator and aficionado of extreme sex. Simon was famous for his irreverent wit and filthy mind. As the show evolved, Simon subjected more of the contestants to twists of the various sex acts to be performed, so that the element of surprise was always there. His co-host was Daisy Riley, a veteran of the Florida swinging scene.

Exclusive to Literotica, over the next few months, the never before released transcripts of this show will be posted.

CafeExtreme
CafeExtreme
452 Followers