The Sex Show Ch. 01

Story Info
We meet our hosts and our colourful fuck team.
1.3k words
3.93
56.4k
17

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CafeExtreme
CafeExtreme
454 Followers

Chapter 01: Meet the Fuck Team

The following is the transcript for the introduction to the very first show. We meet Simon, Daisy and the Fuck Team and gain more of an understanding about the show.

Simon Cumwell: Hello and welcome everybody to the first episode of The Sex Show, the show where we take an average American couple down on their luck as a result of the global financial crisis, and give them the chance to win big by performing extreme sex acts. During their stint on the show, our contestants will live in the land of gangbangs, gaping holes, cumbaths, super cocks and everything else that is legal in the U.S.A. I'm your host Simon Cumwell and along with my co-host, the beautiful Ms Daisy Riley, we will be taking you on a journey to extreme sex.

Daisy Riley walks to the front of the stage wearing a stylish red cocktail dress not out of place on the Oscar's red carpet. As she gets to the front of the stage, she blows a kiss and momentarily flashes her ample tits at the camera.

Daisy Riley: Hi ya'll

Simon Cumwell: Thank you Daisy, in this show we'll be taking a lucky slut and her partner and allowing them to fuck and suck their way to financial freedom and win $500,000 if they can go all the way through to victory in the grand finale. Now on this show we are going to have some special regulars who are going to be involved in putting the lucky contestants through their paces. By the grace of god, or through years of persistent training, our fuck team members have the skills and attributes to take our contestants to the edge. So with no further ado let's introduce them.

To the beat of "Eye of the Tiger", Daisy Riley announces the first member of the regular fuck team.

Daisy Riley: He fills a pussy to overflowing with his equipment - the biggest and tastiest black cock i've ever seen. It's sixteen inches of black steel designed to pound our hapless contestant's pussies and assholes. Ladies and gentlemen from the edge of reality, we bring you Sir Cockalot.

Sir Cockalot appears from behind the curtain with his massive semi-erect cock swinging between his legs. He grasps it at the base and twirls it around like a propeller blade. He then stands at the front of the stage, with legs slightly apart and strokes his massive cock until it stands up vertically. He then sends Daisy a shy smile.

Daisy Riley: I got vertigo the first time I rode that thing.

Simon Cumwell: Thank you Daisy. The next regular of our fuck team was born before the war. The question has always been which war. She's got tits that point to the ground and a cunt that just keeps gushing. It's my pleasure to introduce the most insatiable senior citizen I've ever met, a born again fuckaholic, a lovely granny that will flood your dreams. Ladies and gentlemen introducing Granny Gusher

Granny Gusher is introduced as the Dusty Springfield tune, "I Don't Know What to do With Myself" plays in the background. She appears in white lingerie with an obvious wet spot on her crotch. Her large and sagging tits are constrained by a tight bra. She stands next to Sir Cockalot and stares voraciously at his still erect cock.

Simon Cumwell: Looking at that wet spot Granny, it would appear you started early.

Granny Gusher gives Simon a quick lascivious grin before glancing back at the super cock next to her.

Daisy Riley: Our next team member is hard to introduce. He doesn't get his cock out much, but he can deliver some of the hardest and most perverse sexual antics in the world. After a tip off, we found him in a shed in Florida building things. Contraptions and apparatus - things to push pussies, tits and assholes to new levels of endurance. When he goes to the supermarket, he doesn't see food, he sees things to use on the female anatomy. He has devoted his life to his craft. It is with perverse pleasure we bring you "The Penetrator"

The Penetrator appears from behind the curtain to the sound of Guns and Roses "Welcome to the Jungle". He is a short fully clothed muscle bound guy with a myriad of tatts. With no facial expression, he takes his place on the stage next to Granny Gusher and stares fixedly ahead.

Simon Cumwell: Our next team member is a modern medical marvel. Ladies and gentlemen, no holes are safe from this member of our fuck team. Without any further ado, let us introduce the owner of a perfect set of tits and a flawless eight inch cock. Let us introduce you to Miss Dee.

Karma Chameleon by The Culture Club blares out as a naked she-male takes the stage blowing kisses at the camera and tugging on a big erect cock. Miss Dee winks at The Penetrator as he/she stands next to him but he remains staring straight ahead.

Daisy Riley: Our last fuck team regular is an Adonis. We know white men can't jump, but I can assure you they can fuck. From the midlands of England, we bring you the hardest straightest cock I've ever fucked. It's 11 inches of alabaster heaven that spurts forth volumes of the thickest cum you will ever see. We at The Sex Show are proud to bring you the master of precision fucking - The White Knight.

To the Strains of The Moody Blues "Knights in White Satin", The White Knight appears wearing only tight white boxer shorts. The extent of his cock is evident. He slowly walks over and stands next to Miss Dee. Much to the delight of Daisy and Miss Dee he slowly reveals his statuesque cock.

Simon Cumwell: Okay they are our regular fuck team, but they are not alone. They are supported by a team of 80 studs and 10 sluts ready to jump in and fuck what needs to be fucked. Let's all give a warm welcome to the rest of The Sex Show cast.

The curtain lifts to reveal a sea of naked men and women of varying shapes and sizes. They all wave to the camera on cue.

Daisy Riley: Now a few rules. This show will push the limits, but all sex acts are legal. Also by saying the magic words: "We want off The Sex Show", any of our contestants can cease the action. If they've completed one sex act they will still walk away with cash. All our participants are HIV and STD free, so we can deliver condom free action. We leave birth control methods other than condoms to our female contestants, but who wouldn't want a baby from the studs that we've assembled.

Simon Cumwell: Now our first round is a game called "The Wheel of Fornication". It is simple. We have a wheel with a number of extreme sex acts labelled on it. Each sex act has a different cash value whether it be in total or per cumshot received. Our contestant spins the wheel and what ever one of the 36 spots the wheel lands on, that is the act that our contestant needs to do to get the money. I will explain the specific of what's required before each act commences. When the contestant has amassed ten grand then the round is completed. The wheel contains four "Simon's choice" options. If the wheel lands on one of these, I choose a sex act tailor it to be more extreme than anything else on the board.

Now let use bring out our first contestant.

The Fuck Team leave the stage in single file, leaving Simon and Daisy in a set with a sofa and a coffee table. To the side of the coffee table is the Wheel of Fornication.

To Be Continued...

CafeExtreme
CafeExtreme
454 Followers