The Sex Slave Saga Ch. 01

Story Info
A slave's adventures with his beautiful master(s).
1.3k words
3.85
20.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to acknowledge and thank Petz1957 for his editing help with this submission.

*

The note simply read.

Slave,

Please be at the restaurant at 7:30pm. The details are in the envelope. Do not wear underwear or you will be punished.

Do not be late or you will be punished.

Do not cancel or you will be severely punished.

Take the back corner table on the right and sit with your back to the crowd. I will meet you there.

Your Master.

He turned up on time and sat as he had been instructed. The table was set for two, with a floor length white tablecloth. After a few minutes he felt a presence behind him and turned, His master was standing behind him, his cock throbbed as he looked her over, she was wearing a tight low cut red dress that hugged all her curves and he could see she wasn't wearing underwear either. Her nipples were hard and he ached to take them into his mouth and suck them till she begged for release or to be fucked by him. He looked at her hungrily as she sat down and couldn't help wondering what her pussy tasted like.

They chatted throughout the entrée, she asked the questions and he answered. She was direct and curt but not unkind. She warned him not to disobey her or the penalty's would be harsh. His cock was rock hard and he had no trouble imagining her punishments. Their main meals arrived, putting an end to the talking. As they ate he felt a hand run up his thigh to his cock, he flinched in surprise then relaxed, the hand was stroking him softly at first but increased in both speed and pressure. It felt amazing; he could feel that his pre cum had seeped through his pants. The pressure increased again and he gasped aloud.

She asked, " Is everything ok?"

It was then that he noticed both her hands were on the table.

"Fine" he muttered, a sweat breaking out across his face, he tried to continue eating his meal. He felt his hard cock throb as the hand continued to stroke him, his zipper was undone and he lifted his hips slightly to accommodate the removal if his cock from his pants, all the while trying to maintain conversation with his master.

A hot mouth was breathing on his hard cock, whoever was under the table, licked his cock from base to tip before taking the head deep into her throat. After several minutes of deep throating his cock, she moved up, concentrating her attention to the head of his dick, swirling her tongue around it and flicking the eye with her tongue. He knew he wouldn't last long at this pace, the mouth was sucking and licking and flicking his cock and he was about to burst, suddenly he felt a uncontrollable surge and he shot his load of hot cum into the strangers mouth, he could feel it fill her mouth and her throat worked as she struggled to swallow it all. She licked him twice more and did up his zip.

He was startled back to reality when his master stood up and declared she had a headache and was leaving early. She had a slight smirk on her face as she asked him to pay the account when he left.

Four days later...

He received an urgent message saying that his master had slipped over at the house and needed his help and to come at once. He dropped what he was doing and headed over, he knew how this game worked; he was a slave after all and she owned him and made sure he knew it at all times.

He got to her apartment and hesitated, the door was open and he could hear moaning, but it was pleasure not pain in the moans he heard. He entered the house and followed the noises. He got to the lounge room and stopped, staring at the scene before him.

His master was sitting on the couch, she was naked and he saw her firm perky tits fully exposed for the first time, her nipples were hard and a rosy red colour. He watched as she played with them, pinching and squeezing them. Eyes tightly shut as the pleasure spread through her nipples to her clit. Her legs were spread wide open, her best friend, Sue, was licking her pussy. He could see his master was completely shaved; he watched as Sue eagerly pushed two fingers into her pussy and leant forward to take her clit into her mouth. His master moaned as Sue rolled her mouth over her wet pussy, pushing her face into the folds and almost devouring her. Sue was naked too, on her knees between his master's thighs; Her back was beautiful, and her ass was flawless, round and firm looking. He could see her pussy lips swollen and glistening between her legs.

His cock was rock hard and throbbing almost painfully; he could smell the musk scent of the two women and stood mesmerized as he watched them.

His master opened her eyes and saw him standing there, his hand on his cock which he'd freed from his pants wanking himself, the need written all over his face. He needed to be inside one if not both of these beautiful women.

"Join us" she commanded, He moved forward, turned on to the point of explosion, he grabbed the masters friend's ass, he spread her cheeks open and stared at her dripping pussy and ass. Grasping his cock, he aimed at her wet hole and plunged straight into her wet pussy until his balls hit her ass.

"God" he moaned as he pulled out and pushed back in again, moving slowly in and out of her tight wet pussy. His balls were churning and he knew he wasn't going to last long when it felt this good.

His master let out a moan and swiftly came, her orgasm shaking the couch. He could hold on no longer and after a few more urgent strokes blew his load into the tight pussy of her friend. Feeling it pulse around him as she too came crying out loudly.

They all collapsed on the floor in a sweating tangle of limbs. Wow he thought as he lay there, he was already getting hard again. He felt hands on his cock, stroking it, encouraging it. He lay back and stretched out on the floor as the two women took turns at sucking his cock, he recognized the other mouth straight away, from the restaurant.

The girls had abandoned his cock in favor of each other, Sue was licking and sucking his masters nipples while fingering her pussy, he watched as she sucked her juice covered fingers and then plunged them back in to her dripping pussy, she increased her tempo and his master moaned and wriggled in ecstasy as she came again.

He was stroking himself as the girls moved into a hot 69er, he had a prime view as both girls filled their mouth with pussy and ass. Their moans were louder still and they moved with urgency as another orgasm ripped through them.

Before he had a chance to contemplate what was happening, they changed positions and lay on top of each other with their legs spread.

"Fuck us" they demanded in unison, he moved forward and positioned himself so he could fuck both them alternatively. He moved his cock from one warm tunnel to another other listening to their moans. He pumped long and deep, filling each woman to the brim with his cock.

He knew he was going to cum so he pulled out and came all over the tits of the girl on top groaning as his balls were emptied again. He slumped forward on to the two girls, feeling the pleasure washing through his body. He rolled onto his back and stared at the ceiling. The two women cuddled on the floor beside him.

"Get dressed and go home." his master ordered, "Know that you have pleased me and I shall reward you well next time we meet."