The Sex Tutor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a shy smile she did as he asked. "It's so big I can't get it in very far."

"That's all right. There are ways to use your lips and tongue. Try licking it like an ice cream cone."

A wave of pure pleasure surged though his cock as Holly licked the shaft. "That's a girl. It feels good, honey."

Holly worked on his cock steadily, licking and sucking until Michael felt his orgasm wasn't far off.

"Now, wrap your hand around the base of my penis and rub it a bit. You can use your other hand to tickle my balls."

She gave him a big grin and eagerly set out to do what he had suggested. He could tell she was getting the hang of it by the way his cock responded to her touch.

Holly was enjoying herself as she explored different ways of licking and sucking Michael's huge boner and watching his response. She tried different licks with her tongue while gently squeezing his balls and was delighted by his rapturous groans. This is what she had wanted so much to learn about - how she could make a guy go crazy with pleasure.

Suddenly he pulled his prick away from her mouth. "Sorry, I'm about to ejaculate. I've got a big load of cum in my balls and don't think you're ready to take that much. It can take a lot of practice to do that well."

"Oh, I see. I want to learn how to do that...I mean, how to suck on it while you're cumming. Is that something you'd like?

"Yes, honey, very much. Let me calm down a moment and then we can try something else. Why don't you lie back on the couch and spread your legs again for me? Slide forward a bit too."

"Like this?" She did as he asked, so that her cunt was spread open before him. He ran a finger over the opening, lightly stroking her clit.

"Ooh, that feels nice," she cooed. He stroked her a while longer.

"Is it OK if I rub my penis along the opening?" he asked.

"Oh yes, please!"

Michael slid his cock along the open slit of her cunt, feeling the dewy softness as she pushed back at him.

"That feels wonderful!" she said, smiling at him. "I think I could cum doing this!"

After another minute of this treatment he could tell she was getting wet enough to enter her.

"Holly honey, would you like me to try to put it in? Would that be OK?"

"Yes. I want so much to feel it inside me."

"OK. I'll go very slowly, just the tip at first. Let me know if it's at all uncomfortable."

He pressed the fat head of his penis against her vaginal opening. To his surprise it slid in quite easily.

"How is that?"

"It feels nice, Michael. You can put it deeper if you want. I really want it!"

Michael pushed in a few inches more and then pulled back to get this cock thoroughly lubricated before sticking it in further.

"I'm going to see how far you can take it, OK?"

"Yes. I want to feel it deeper."

He slowly pushed it further and further until he was all the way in. Her cunt held him tightly with a velvety, smooth grip of exquisite softness.

"I can feel it deep inside now," she said. "It's quite nice, Michael. Go ahead and fuck me!"

At that he lost all inhibition and fucked her with long deep strokes, marveling at how perfectly she enfolded him. It was the best fit he had ever felt, and he had a great deal of experience.

After a few minutes he pulled out and turned her around. "Let's try the doggy position."

"OK," she said, opening her legs to receive him. He shoved it in and fucked her steadily. "Oh, I like that!" He could feel her mounting excitement as he thrust his big cock up her juicy cunt.

"Now let's try something different," he said lying on his back with his prick standing straight up. "Straddle me and sit on it while I stick it in you."

"OK," she giggled. "That sounds nice."

"It's called cowgirl," he said as she came down on him.

"Oh I love that!" she said, fucking him hard. Michael could feel his orgasm was not far off. He rolled over and placed her on her back, with her legs spread wide in the air. He hesitated a moment.

"Honey, if I do it much more I'm going to ejaculate my sperm. I'm not sure if I should do that inside you. You could get pregnant."

"Oh Michael please do it. I really want to feel what it's like to have a guy cum in me. Mom says it's a wonderful feeling and I'm ready to cum too. And don't worry, I'm on the pill."

"OK, sweetheart, if you say so."

Michael shoved his penis deep inside her. She squealed with delight as he fucked her hard and fast. As he felt his orgasm nearing Holly suddenly began trembling and he realized she was cumming.

"Oh my God, that's good," she shouted as she climaxed. A few moments later Kevin began spurting thick wads of semen deep in her cunt. She cried out as she came again, this time even harder than the first. Kevin was in heaven as he plowed into the cum-filled hole gripping him tightly until his balls were empty. It took a little while for both of them to breathe normally again.

"Kevin, that was so wonderful! Thank you so much!" Holly smiled at him sweetly. "Did you like it too?"

"Yes, I did." Michael felt somewhat reluctant to reveal just how much he loved fucking this girl. She might soon feel ashamed of what they had done together and it would be difficult to go back to the way things were.

She quickly put that fear to rest.

"I hope you really did like it, Michael because I want another lesson soon. I've got so much more to learn!"

12