The Sex Wrestling League Ch. 02

Story Info
Rob's second match in Sex Wrestling.
7.1k words
4.56
81.4k
49

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TConcord18
TConcord18
218 Followers

It took me a few days to come down from my victory against General Danielle. I was actually living out a fantasy as a sex wrestler. But as the days past, I was starting to get excited for my next match. The problem was the phone didn't ring. I thought I had a pretty good showing the first time around and that Mr. Bartlett would want to bring me back immediately. I decided that I would call Sean first to find out how often he got to have his matches.

Sean agreed to meet me for dinner a few nights later. I was grinning from ear to ear as he came over to the table. Sean had a different expression on his face. He walked with a slight limp and sat down gingerly at the table. "What is wrong with you?" I asked Sean stared at me blankly, "I really don't want to talk about it Rob." I was a little taken back by Sean's attitude and body language. Sean had always been one of my closest friends and we rarely kept secrets from each other.

"Is it really that bad Sean?" I asked him with a raise of my eyebrow.

"Rob, seriously I don't want to talk about it." Sean said firmly.

I dropped the subject immediately and started with some basic small talk. We went over how our normal lives had been. As we finished our meal, I had to bring up the sex wrestling league.

"Did you hear I won my first match?" I asked Sean. Sean smiled softly, "Yea, congrats man. You did well. A lot better than I have been doing."

"How bad has it been?" Now knowing why Sean was probably in a poor mood.

"Well, I'm on a losing streak. 3 in a row. I'm concerned that they will kick me out of the league. I thought I was on the fast track. I started off strong, but now the upper tier girls have just kicked my ass." Sean said with a look of failure.

"They can kick you out for losing?" This shocked me. I was flying high from my win, but the thought of being kicked out of the league although sickened me.

"They can. They have before. Usually, it is for when guys aren't competitive at all. But this losing streak has me thinking about the possibility of being the next guy out." Sean said as he lowered his head.

"Well, can I ask you a question? When should I expect to have my next match?" Sean looked up at me, "Well, Mr. Bartlett thought you did alright. I'd expect they would have another match ready for you. Just keep your fingers crossed you aren't against the champ. That Little Terror has been basically eating guys alive in the ring."

"Is she really that good?"

"She is. She has been unstoppable. They are looking for new challengers for her. You could definitely be on the track to face her." Sean said with a nervous tone. "Just be prepared for the most intense match of your life."

"Alright, well I heard I might be facing the Vixen. What do you know about her?"

"Well, she's going to be tough. She has a mixed martial arts back ground. She is amazing when it comes to chokes and submission holds. Stay off your back or the match will be over before you know it. Also she's hot. I mean literally drop dead gorgeous. You will be distracted by her body. She has these amazing tits. A solid firm 34dd. She also is one of the taller wrestlers at about 5'10." Sean explained.

I thought to myself about my past. I had never been with a girl that looked like what Sean had described. Even though I was pretty good looking, I had never scored with a girl that hot. I thanked Sean for having dinner with me and picked up the check. I decided that I didn't want to go home for the night. So I walked across the street to one of the local bars. It was pretty dead when I sat down on a stool.

I am usually very comfortable drinking alone. I usually meet pretty cool people that way. I sat for a few hours nursing my beer, but the bar was pretty dead that night. I decide to turn my attention to the attractive bar tender. She had short, straight blonde hair, bright green eyes and perky 34c tits that she showed just enough cleavage to earn more tips. I smiled at her. "Slow night isn't it?" I asked her.

"Yeah well what can you expect is a small town like this?" She responded.

"Can I buy you a shot?" I asked her with a smile.

"Sure" she responded.

I let her pick the shot. She threw a few different liquors into a mixer and poured two shots. "Here's to a slow night" I laughed Shots were always difficult for me. I choked it down and chased it with my beer. The bartender handed me another shot.

"Damn, I could barely do that one. What makes you think I can handle another?"

She just winked at me and took her second shot without an effect. What the hell I thought to myself, and down my second shot. This night was starting to get a little easier. The bartenders name turned out to be Ashley. Ashley was starting to look hotter as the night went on. She asked me if I wanted one more drink as she started to close up the bar.

"No, but would you want to hang out when you are done?"

"Sure" she said with a short smile.

I waited for Ashley to finish up her shift. I handed her my keys since I was in no shape to drive home. It wasn't long until we were making out at every stop light or traffic light. We pulled into my driveway and were pulling off each other's clothes as we entered the house. We got to the living room and dove onto the couch. Ashley was already topless, I removed my shirt as well. I took one of her small pink nipples in my mouth. Ashley let out a small moan. I ran my hand down her stomach and pushed away the fabric of her skirt and panties. I pushed a finger into her hairless pussy.

Damn she was wet. Ashley moaned more as I easily finger fucked her pussy. Ashley grabbed my hand to stop me from finger fucking her. She got between my legs pulling off my jeans. My dick was rock hard as I stared at Ashley beautiful tits in between my legs. Ashley started massaging my dick with her hand. Slowly stroking it up and down. "You like that baby?" Ashley cooed at me. All I could do was moan. Ashley looked up at me with her green eyes with a big smile. Immediately she dropped her entire mouth over my entire dick. She sucked my dick hard and deep. I let out a strong grunt as her tongue tickled my balls. I ran my hand over the back of Ashley's head. I grabbed a fist full of her hair, guiding her head up and down on my dick. She was damn good at sucking dick, but I definitely wanted more from her. I wanted to get my dick in the soft, hairless pussy. I picked Ashley up and kissed her softly.

"Let's find a bed, Ashley." I said as I took her hand and guided her up to my bedroom. While I was climbing the stairs, I thought that this could be a perfect time to practice some of the sex wrestling that was one of my weak points. I opened the door and picked up Ashley and threw her onto the bed.

"Ooohhh" Ashley said with delight as she bounced on my bed.

"You ready for this beast?" I said stroking my 7 ½ inch dick.

Ashley just smiled and spread her legs. I didn't waste any time as I pushed my dick deep inside Ashley's soft pussy. Ashley was already wet and my dick was sliding easily in and out. I told myself that I could not cum for a while. I wanted to get some practice in with Ashley. I bended Ashley's legs up and put them over my shoulders. I had deep access into her pussy. Ashley started to moan and scream. "Ohhhh fuck Rob, your dick is so deep in my pussy!!!!"

I kept thrusting harder and harder trying to bring her to orgasm. Ashley was definitely soaking wet, but was not yet cumming. I pushed my hand between her legs and started to rub Ashley's clit. This gave Ashley's moans a higher pitch. Ashley had her eyes closed and kept moaning my name. I wanted Ashley to cum on my dick, but it just wasn't working.

"Let's switch positions." I commanded Ashley. I pulled out and had Ashley get on all fours. I spread her ass and pushed my dick back into her pussy. Ashley let out a small grunt. "OH MY GOD" She moaned.

I grabbed Ashley's hips and started to thrust as hard as I could. As my cock pumped in and out of Ashley's pussy, her moans turned into straight screams. She arched her back and let out a low howl. Finally, she was cumming! But it didn't feel like she was cumming. Was Ashley's faking? I didn't really think so because of how wet her pussy was. Maybe she was just difficult to get off. I was starting to get worried. Ashley was just a random hook up. The girls in the ring would be fighting off my advances. I had to get Ashley to cum. I leaned over her and started to squeeze her firm tits. She moaned. "Yes! Rob, keep going...." I started to suck hard on Ashley's ear. My dick giving her pussy short hard thrusts. I lean back and thought of one last idea. I grabbed Ashley's wrist and pulled her arms back.

"Oh fuck, Rob!" Ashley yelled.

I pulled her arms hard behind her, arching her back and pushing my dick deep inside her. There is was. Ashley bucked wildly on my cock, cumming hard. "Ohhh...OOhhh...fuckkkk!!! Ohhh Yes Rob, YES!!!!!" I felt Ashley pussy spasm. Her juices started to flow down my dick. Ashley tried to gain her composer but was struggling. Her body was in complete pleasure. Ashley started to shake and immediately had a second orgasm.

"Holy shit" I thought to myself. This was really effective move in regards to fucking a girl. Ashley was in her own ecstasy. I held my dick deep inside Ashley's pussy. Ashley was slowly coming down from her sex daze.

"Owwww, Rob, Owwww" She moaned softly.

"What's wrong, Ashley?" I was a little shocked that her moans of pleasure had turned into moans of pain.

"My arms, Rob! My shoulders are on fire." Ashley screamed. I had Ashley's arms pulled behind her with her face driven down into my bed and her nice ass straight up in the air. I immediately released her arms and pulled out of her pussy.

"I'm sorry, Ashley. I got lost in the moment." I told Ashley.

"It's ok, Rob. Now let's see what we can do about making that beautiful cock to cum for me." Ashley said straddling me. This was the exact same situation that Danielle had me in during my match that caused me to cum. Ashley was good on top. She slide up and down and grinded her hips against my dick. She wasn't as strong as Danielle's pussy, but she still started to milk my cock. With each squeeze from Ashley's pussy sent shockwaves through my body. I closed my eyes trying to fight off Ashley's pussy. Ashley wasn't aware that I was trying to fight off an orgasm. Ashley was gripping the back of my neck and forcing herself down on my dick. "Ohhhh Rob, cum in my pussy please!!!!" Ashley screamed.

I knew it was pointless to keep fighting off the urge to blow my load deep into Ashley. My balls tighten up. "Ohhh, Ashley, I'm gonna cum!!" I moaned. Ashley gave me a few quick squeezes with her pussy. With that I was shooting my huge load deep into her pussy. Ashley moan as she felt my cum pump into her pussy. Ashley climbed off my dick and lay beside me. "That...was...amazing" Ashley gasped.

"It was amazing for me" I told Ashley as I kissed her lips softly. "Maybe we can fuck a few more times tonight." "Definitely" Ashley said with a smile as she curled up next to me. Ashley and I fucked a few more times that night and once again in the morning.

As Ashley left in the morning, she scribbled her number on a piece of paper. I smiled and thought to myself that now I had someone I could practice some of my sex moves with. Later that day the phone rang, it was Clark. "Hey Rob, ready to get back to training?" Clark said. "Hell yeah" was the only thing I could respond with. Finally I was going to be climbing back into the ring. Even though I had only had one match, I was fairly certain I could go 2-0 now. Clark gave me the time to show up at the center.

I was starting to get the wave of excitement back, but I had to keep focused. I remembered how down Sean had looked at dinner. I definitely didn't want to feel the pain of a loss.

As I drove to the center, I thought of what Sean had told me about The Vixen. She was a submission wrestler similar to me and she had some mixed martial arts training. I knew this wasn't going to be easy and Clark's face when I arrived at the center reaffirmed my thoughts. "Hey Rob, glad you made it." Clark greeted me. "You better be ready to work because The Vixen is not going to be an easy match like the General was. And you struggled at times against her."

Damn. Well I guess there were no mixing words about what I was up against. As I changed into my gym clothes, I asked Clark more information about the Vixen. "Well what is her record?" "6-2" Clark responded. "Wow, so she is a natural in the ring. Anything I should watch out for?" I asked "She's a master at holds. You will think you are in control, but one little slip and she has you locked in and in pain. She knows how to apply pressure that will have you screaming for the ref. Plus, she is fine. She knows she's sexy as hell and will use it to her advantage." Clark said

For the next few hours, Clark and I practiced getting out of different submission holds. We started with the basic leg locks and arm bars. Then moved on to some of the tougher holds.

"Protect your neck, Rob. If you don't, she can put you out in seconds." Clark instructed.

I worked hard at keeping Clark bicep away my neck. By the end of the training session I was exhausted. This wasn't like my first training round. This was much more intense. Clark never broke a straight face. A telling sign for what I was going to be up against in a few days. After about three hours of practicing submission holds, Clark called it a night.

"I'll see you back here tomorrow. Your match is going to be 2nd on Saturday night." And with that Clark and I walked out the door.

I trained harder each day that week, keeping what Sean and Clark had told me about the Vixen. Like hell, I was going to go to 1-1. Clark and I thought it would be wise to use a similar game plan that I used against the General. Get the submission or pin early, and then go for forcing the orgasm. I knew that if I locked in the Texas-Cloverleaf, I could get her to submit. Also thinking about my sex experience with Ashley, if I could get The Vixen in that position I could make her cum quickly. Every time I brought this up to Clark though, he reminded me to be flexible and to take the match as it comes.

We were almost finished on Friday night, when Mr. Bartlett came walking into the room. "Rob, a word if you please." He said with a wave. I followed Mr. Bartlett into the hallway.

"I was really impressed with your match against the General. I hope you will have the same results against the Vixen tomorrow night. If you do, you could be on the fast track to challenge for the title." Mr. Bartlett said with a short smile.

This was the first time I had ever seen Mr. Bartlett display any form of emotion.

"Well sir, this is a dream come true for me. I definitely would love a shot at the title, when you think I am ready" I responded

"Well don't get ahead of yourself. You have to make sure you are fully prepared to go against the Little Terror. She has destroyed her last four challengers. I just you to make sure you know exactly what you are going up against." Mr. Bartlett said "Just worry about winning tomorrow."

"Yes, sir." I responded and with that Mr. Bartlett walked down the hall into his office.

I said good bye to Clark, who told me he would be sitting at ringside again. But on the drive home all I could think about is having a chance against the one they called The Little Terror. I just had to win tomorrow night, because I wanted a shot at that belt.

The day passed without much happening. I didn't really like to do a whole lot before a match. I grabbed my bag and headed to the center. I listened to some rock music to try to get pumped up. It wasn't long till I was pulling in and walking through the black curtain. I went back in the locker room and placed my bag into one of the lockers. I sat down one of the couches, and tried to relax some.

After about 15 minutes, Clark walked into the room and let me know that I was actually going to be the second match of the night. Damn, I liked being the first match. Allows me to keep my adrenaline high. The first match was going to be against The Kat vs. The Surfer. With that, a tall young blonde hair man walked into the room. He was about 6'2 with long blonde hair. He looked like he was straight off the beach. He gave me a short head nod and introduced himself as Kyle. As he pulled off his shirt, he looked up, "Who ya going against tonight?" "The Vixen"

"Shit, dude. Good luck. You'll need it. She's tough." He said with a small chuckle. Trying to gain any information on my opponent, I asked Kyle to elaborate on her.

"She is probably one of the best wrestlers here. She'll get you with those submission holds. She damn near injured me." Kyle said as he unbuckled his pants. "She had a field day with this." Kyle continued holding out his cock.

Fuck. Kyle was fucking huge. I admit, I love my own dick and at 7 ½ inches, I have nothing to be ashamed of. But Kyle was massive. His golden hair was trimmed neatly around his cock that was easily 7 inches soft. It was thick too. I would guess that Kyle would never have a problem getting a girl off.

"I made her cum early on, but was having a bitch of a time getting the pin or submission. She won, 2 to 1, because I couldn't get the submission but I guess I didn't have the best of game plans." Kyle said as he tied his shoes.

Before I could ask anything else there was a knock at the door. "Hey Surfer Boy, let's go!" Kyle grabbed his mask and strolled out of the locker room. This was not good. Kyle had me nervous now. Kyle had a monster of a cock and pretty much a perfect body. He looked like he could hold his own against any girl, but he had lost to The Vixen.

After sitting by myself for about 30 minutes, Clark came in and told me it was about time and that I needed to get ready. I removed my shirt and pants. I grabbed my rocket mask and tied it around my head. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was as ready as I would ever be. I followed Clark to the entrance. I saw Kyle walking out of the ring. He looked pissed. Did he lose? I wondered. I didn't have time to think of Kyle as the blast off sound came over the loud speaker. "Coming to the ring with a record of 1-0, Rob the Rocket!!!" The announcer screamed.

I took off down the entrance, running full sprint into the ring. I jumped on a turnbuckle to play the crowd. I was definitely getting a better reaction than I got in my first match. I felt pretty confident as people were cheering loud for me. Just as my music faded, I noticed that sitting at ringside was Ms. Wallace and two other very attractive girls. This was the first time I noticed Ms. Wallace sitting ringside, instead of at her normal spot in the back.

The Vixen's music hit. "Coming to the ring with a record of 6-2, Your Vixen, Victoria!!!!" the announcer boomed. The curtain parted and my jaw dropped. There was a goddess walking sexily down the ramp. She had on a bright purple mask with bright blonde hair sticking out. Her body was just as amazing as how everyone described it. She was tall. Her long legs were in shape and sexy. Her stomach was flat and firm. You could make out her abs, although they weren't a perfect six pack, her stomach was amazing. Then came her tits. My god. They were perfect. Round, firm, 34Ds. She looked like she could easily be a model or even a porn star. My cock immediately reacted to the sight of her. I tried to focus on something else, but I was already hard as a rock. I had to remember what Sean and Clark had told me. I had to be careful, but she was so damn sexy.

She came into the ring and blew me a kiss. "Oh, looks like someone is already ready to give me his cum" she cooed.

"You wish!" was the only thing I could think of saying.

TConcord18
TConcord18
218 Followers
12