The Sexiest Librarian in America

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does one end up being a hot-shot reporter at the Tribune when he loses control so easily?" Olivia says, her face nuzzled up against Greg's cock, teasing it through his incredibly tight pants. "I thought good journalists showed some initiative. You clearly haven't been listening. I've barely seen you taking any notes," she says, continuing to tweak Greg while teasing his cock to the point he feels like he's going to cum in his pants. "And now you can't even take my picture properly. Maybe next time the Tribune should send a real man on an assignment like this, not a star-struck boy who doesn't know how to handle himself around a beautiful woman."

Greg's heart is racing and he's beginning to get slightly annoyed by Olivia's constant teasing. A man can only take so much, after all. He looks down at Olivia, at the smirk on her face, takes a deep breath and bites his lip. He drops his camera on the floor, not even caring that he may have broken it.

"Oh, Mr. Wilson, that looks like an expensive camera. Now you'll have to repay..." Greg interrupts and reaches down, grabbing Olivia by the hair, forcing her to look him in the eyes. He stares down at her with a determined, slightly angry look on his face — the kind of look Olivia hadn't seen throughout their entire time together.

"You work at a library. You ought to learn when to shut the fuck up," he says, yanking her hair harder. Olivia lets out a purr and a soft moan. She's surprised, but pleasantly so. Using Olivia's hair, Greg pulls her face against his cock, reaches down and smacks her ass. And again. And a third time, each time harder than the last. Olivia closes her eyes and moans.

"Mmm, maybe our little reporter has some balls after all," Olivia says, trying to maintain her snarky tone. But she's pushed Greg too far. He's no longer interested in hearing her talk.

"Let's consider this research," he says as he unbuttons his pants with one hand, still gripping Olivia's hair with the other. He lets his rock hard cock out of his pants and practically smacks Olivia across the face with it. "I want to find out what else you can do with that big mouth of yours."

Greg pushes Olivia onto her back on the sofa and shoves his rock hard cock into Olivia's mouth, thrusting it in and out. He feels like he could cum right then, but does his best to resist. He wants to enjoy the sensation of Olivia's lips around his cock for a while. He holds her hands above her head as he mouth-fucks her, exactly as he'd been fantasizing about just a few minutes earlier. Her warm, eager mouth completely envelops his cock; he chuckles to himself as he hears her gag slightly as he shoves his cock all the way down her throat.

With the thrusts of his cock, he forces the back of Olivia's head up against the wall. Olivia mumbles something, but it's impossible to understand over the sound of her choking. With one hand, Greg keeps hold of both of her hands, pinning them above her head and against the wall. With his free hand, he grabs her by the hair and jerks her head back so she's staring up at him, her mouth free from his cock for just a moment. "What was that?" Greg asks with a stern, dominating tone in his voice, staring into her eyes. Olivia gasps for air. As she opens her mouth, Greg watches pre cum and spit run down her chin, neck and onto her breasts. Her makeup also is running down her face. Greg relishes in the fact that he's turning her into a complete mess. "Holy shit, I wasn't..." Olivia manages to get a few words out of her mouth before Greg has heard enough. "On second thought, shut the fuck up," he says, shoving his cock back down her throat even harder than before, using her hair to move her entire body where he wants it. "Nobody fucking cares about what you have to say."

Olivia is stunned. She has always been the one in control. She isn't used to being treated this way, but in this moment, she knows that the only option she has is to continue sucking Greg's cock. Greg pulls on her hair to keep her moving at the pace he enjoys, his cock now stained the color of Olivia lipstick. She expertly sucks and licks, feeling his cock grow even larger in her mouth. She wonders if this is all he wants from her, but has a feeling it's not.

Greg can tell Olivia is a bit shocked by how assertive and confident he's become. He teases giving her a moment to breathe by barely pulling his cock out of her mouth, but the moment he hears her gasp for air, he shoves it back down her throat. Greg looks down and smirks as Olivia's makeup is running down her face, her lipstick smeared, her hair a mess. "We'll have to fix you back up before we take those photos," Greg says with a mocking, controlling tone, and yanks on her hair as he speaks to be sure his cock is so far in her mouth she can barely take it. She grips Greg's thigh, which he correctly interprets as her begging for mercy, and for a moment to breathe. Greg relents and pulls his massive, throbbing cock from her mouth. Olivia immediately puts her hands on the floor, on all fours. She's actually a little surprised by how much she's enjoying being used by Greg; her pussy is getting wetter and wetter. She looks up at Greg with pleading eyes, dying to be fucked. But Greg isn't quite ready for that. "You were being quite mouthy earlier," Greg says as he leans down to the floor, pulling his brown leather belt from his pants. He cracks the belt in against the desk and begins to wander behind Olivia, pressing his hand against her back so her ass rises higher. She bites her lip, fully aware of what's coming. "Oh, but I still don't want to hear you talk. Just take your punishment," Greg says as he leans down, grabs Olivia's panties and shoves them in her mouth. He runs the belt softly across her ass, torturing her with fear and anticipation.

Olivia feels the satin panties drying up her mouth, and tastes the subtle flavor of her pussy. Though she wants to gasp, she knows better than to open her mouth at this moment. Whatever punishment Greg has in store will be infinitely worse if she makes noise or does anything to make Greg unhappy.

She breathes deeply, not daring to look back at Greg. She knows what is coming next. Her pussy drips with anticipation even as she fears the pain that is imminent. Greg gently rubs her ass cheeks with his hand, as she presses her ass encouragingly against his palm. He teases her by moving his hand away and then back again as if to strike her, but stops short of actually striking. Olivia's body moves with anticipation, almost begging Greg to hit her more forcefully. Greg, realizing how much she wants it, continues his teasing, every once in awhile striking her just a bit harder before gently running his fingertips down her ass again.

Olivia can't take it anymore, she turns and looks back at Greg, imploringly, panties still stuffed in her mouth. Greg shoves her head back down into the sofa cushion so that she can barely breathe.

"You disobedient little slut," Greg retorts as he shoves her down. "You think you can still control this situation, getting exactly what you want whenever you want it. But I'm the one in charge here. I'm going to do what I want to do, when I want it and you're going to take every second of it. Do you understand?"

Olivia, panties still stuffed in her mouth, nods silently, hoping beyond all hope that what Greg really wants to do in that moment is stick his big, throbbing cock inside of her.

"Good girl," Greg says in response to Olivia's desperate, almost pathetic nod. He takes a deep breath and thinks back to earlier in the evening, hearing Olivia's voice taunting him. "But you still have a lesson to learn." He rears his hand back and brings it down onto her ass cheek - hard enough to leave a mark, but soft enough to make sure Olivia knows things are only getting started.

Olivia lets out a high-pitched moan the moment Greg's hand makes contact with her skin. She instinctively lifts her tight, toned ass even higher into the air. Her legs twitch a bit, and she takes a deep breath, the panties still stuffed in her mouth. She can feel how wet her pussy has become. In this moment, she's as desperate for cock as ever before in her life. She starts imagining Greg putting his hands on her hips, thrusting in and out of her pussy, using her for his own pleasure. She's getting lost until...

Smack!! Greg's hand whips down onto Olivia's ass cheek. And again. And a third time, and a fourth just for good measure. Olivia is gripping the sofa so hard she's about to make her fingers bleed. Greg doesn't say a word. As Olivia whimpers, Greg takes a step back and admires what he's done. He's taking pride in the handprint on her left ass cheek, and welts on her right cheek. He imagines they'll turn into pretty nasty bruises by the morning.

Greg moves back in closer, allowing his huge cock to touch Olivia's ass. As soon as she feels it, she lets out another desperate moan, pushing her hips and her entire body back toward Greg's cock. She's begging to be fucked. Greg teases her a bit longer, holding her down. She knows not to move; Greg doesn't even have to tell her. By this point she understands the spanking she's just endured will get 10x worse if she doesn't follow orders.

Greg is about to slide his cock into Olivia's soaking wet pussy, when he decides to take one more opportunity to demonstrate who owns this situation. He spots his camera on the floor, backs away from Olivia, and picks it up. He points the camera at her naked body, and tells her to turn her head - satin panties still stuffed in her mouth - toward her.

"Smile," Greg tells her. "Sluttiest librarian in America is more like it."

Olivia shoots Greg a dirty look, as if to say "you wouldn't dare share that photo with anyone."

Greg laughs as he make sure Olivia knows who is in charge. "I'm sure the web guys will be excited to add this to the online content for my story."

Greg returns to his spot standing behind Olivia, he admires her taut, porcelain-colored ass as he shoves his hard cock into her dripping wet pussy. She exhales deeply as she feels him thrust inside of her, accidentally letting the panties fall out of her mouth. Greg knows he should punish her for that transgression, but he is enjoying the feeling of being inside her tight little pussy too much to care at the moment. Greg holds tightly to Olivia's hips, thrusting harder and harder, his cock throbbing inside of her. Olivia moans with pleasure as Greg begins playing with her breasts, teasing her nipples in between his fingers. She has been trying not to give away just how much she is enjoying this, but her responses to Greg's touch give away her true feelings. She tries in vain to hold back the waves of pleasure that keep building inside of her, not wanting Greg to have the validation of knowing that he has the power to make her cum, but her body won't cooperate with her fruitless power struggle.

"I know you like this, you little slut, you're enjoying every minute of it. Every minute of me fucking you exactly the way I want to. But I'm not the only guy who wants to be fucking you right now. In fact I bet there's a bunch of guys who would be very happy to have their hard cocks inside of your tight wet pussy. And I bet a little slut like you would enjoy that, too." Greg shoves his cock so deep inside of her, and then slowly pulls it out.

"Stay right there, I'm not finished with you" he orders her as he zips his pants and walks to the front door and very deliberately opens it.

Olivia's heart is racing. She's nervous, shocked even, but she can't deny that all she wants right now is more big, hard cock. She holds her breath and listens to Greg having a conversation at the door, and she can make out at least two other voices. "Damn," she hears one of the other men say, and she instinctively lifts her ass a little higher in the air for them.

"Hang tight for one second," Greg says to the men at the door. "This little slut will be ready for you in just a minute."

Greg walks back toward Olivia with a purpose. He smacks her ass as he comes up behind her - a little reminder of who owns her right now. Olivia feels the sting. She's desperate for cock. "Please. Please," she mutters, now fully giving into the fact that she's about to be used. Greg reaches into his bag and pulls out several ropes. Grabbing Olivia by the hair, he tosses her to the floor like a rag doll and quickly ties up her hands, tying the other ends of the ropes to the bottom of the sofa. "You see, a good reporter does his homework before an interview like this," Greg says as he binds her feet, tying the rope around her left leg to the desk, and the rope around her right leg to the base of the coffee table. He wants her legs spread, entire body vulnerable, and her pussy inviting and ready for use.

"I know your secrets, slut," Greg says, his voice getting slightly more cruel and determined. "For someone like me who knows what he's doing, it's not hard to find out the sexiest librarian in America is also a webcam slut. Do you think they'll strip you of your award when they find out what you do in your down time?" Greg grabs Olivia's laptop and sets it on the desk, adjusting the screen so the camera has a full, complete view of Olivia's naked body. "It also wasn't hard to track down a few of your customers. Turns out, two of them live just a couple hours away. Hope you don't mind that I invited them over for a little party. Your career is about to pick up after this show, though you might lose your job at the library."

Olivia is horrified, but her pussy is dripping at how helpless she is. "But how... You couldn't have known... My god, Greg. Don't do this." Greg checks the screen and is pleased to find a few hundred men already logged in and watching. With the click of a mouse, the show has begun. He returns to the door and invites the other two men back in.

Olivia strains to lift her head and sees two big, muscular men saunter into her apartment. "She looks even better in the flesh, doesn't she?" Greg says, taunting Olivia. "Meet Chris and Darren, two of your biggest fans." He bends down and whispers in her ear, aware they're now live and on camera. "One cock isn't enough for a slut like you," he says, licking her ear as he stands back up.

Chris and Darren stand over Olivia, both of them strip naked, cocks rock hard as they stand over Olivia. Chris wastes no time, grabbing Olivia's hair and moving her mouth to his huge cock. Darren gets on his knees; Greg has left enough slack in the rope that Darren can lift Olivia's legs in the air. He starts to slide his massive cock into her pussy. Olivia can't help but wonder if Greg intentionally looked for her most well-endowed fans.

Greg sits down in a chair, admiring his handiwork. He watches intently, grabbing his throbbing cock. "Make it good, guys. She has paying customers watching this."

Olivia feels completely helpless as she feels herself being completely filled up by these two well hung strangers. She tries to remain stoic, not allowing the men to see how much pleasure she is feeling, not wanting to give them the enjoyment of realizing how much power they have over her body.

Chris begins to grab and grope at Olivia's breasts, quickly flicking her nipples back and forth with his fingers, as Darren thrusts into her dripping pussy at an increasingly rapid and more forceful pace. Greg stands up from the chair and stands menacingly over Olivia, stroking his cock faster and faster.

Olivia can feel that she is about to cum, but tries to hold back, knowing that once she shows how much she wants to be used like this she will never regain her power.

Chris shouts, "Oh God, I'm about to fucking cum," as he starts shooting his hot load in Olivia's mouth. Olivia chokes and gags as the cum shoots down the back of her throat. She sputters and cum begins dripping down her chin. Chris quickly moves away as Greg takes his place, shoving his throbbing cock into Olivia's cum filled mouth as he sneers "I know you like this, you little slut. This is exactly what you want and everyone in the world is seeing it" Olivia silently tells herself not to cum, to hold back, but she knows that if this keeps going even a few moments longer, she won't be able to stop her impending orgasm.

Darren thrusts increasingly faster inside Olivia's soaking wet pussy as he shouts, "Fuck! I'm shooting my fucking load inside of you, right fucking now." His pulsing cock is too much for her, and she cums hard all over his cock, reeling with pleasure. Greg realizes what's happening and shoves his cock into the back of her throat as he says, "See, I knew you liked it. Being used by all these men. Now swallow."

Darren lets out a deep moan as he thrusts harder inside Olivia's pussy, filling her with his cum. He slowly pulls his cock out, and Olivia feels his cum dripping out, onto the floor. At that same moment, Greg shoots yet another massive load in Olivia's mouth. She chokes hard, gagging, practically spitting cum out of the sides of her mouth. Greg gets off on her helplessness.

"I said swallow, you little slut," he says in a commanding voice, pulling hard on Olivia's hair to force his cock even deeper down her throat. "And smile for the camera." Using her hair, he points her face toward the laptop. Her makeup is smeared all over her face, cum pouring out the sides of her mouth, down her neck, covering her breasts. She feels herself beginning to have another orgasm, pleasure washing over her whole body even though she's not even being touched at this moment.

"Ohhhhh my god!! Yes!!" She screams, her body tightening and almost convulsing with pleasure. Darren and Chris search for their pants and head for door. "We'll have to do this again sometime — if she can handle it," Greg says with a smirk.

After they leave, Greg begins to get dressed. Olivia looks up at him longingly, waiting for him to untie her. Greg slips his shoes on, grabs his bag and starts to walk to the door.

"Um, Greg?" Olivia says softly, still covered in cum and helpless. "Are you going to untie me? I need to clean up." Greg wanders back to Olivia without saying a word, slowly and deliberately undoing the ropes from around her ankles and wrists. He wipes the cum from her lips and then kisses her. "I have to say... I wish all of my sources were this much fun."

Greg exits and Olivia grabs a towel, wiping the cum off of her body and collapsing onto the couch, exhausted and sexually drained. A soft, content smile comes across her face as she drifts off to sleep.

The next morning, she wakes up and opens her door to find a copy of the Tribune at her doorstep. On the front page is a beautiful photo of her, and a story with Greg's byline, accompanied by the headline: "Reading is sexy — Olivia Burkhart relishes role as nation's most beautiful librarian." The story is perfectly written, and even contains several properly used semicolons. Olivia is stunned and unsure of how Greg pulled this off, and exactly when he found time to write the story.

Olivia sits down on her couch, still staring at the paper in disbelief. At that moment, her phone rings.

"Um, hello? Olivia Burkhart? Hi, this is John Benson with The Sun newspaper. Saw the story in the Tribune today. Very impressive. We've got a couple of follow-up questions and want to write about you from a different angle. What I'm wondering is..."

Olivia cuts him off mid-sentence and slides into her most sultry voice. "What time can you be here, John?"

--the end--

12