The Sexiest Shemales Ch. 02

Story Info
Nicole takes shemale's virginity.
4.3k words
4.56
88.6k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly and I didn't want to waste our day so got up and got ourselves in the shower. We stripped off our g-strings that we were still wearing from our sex fest and turned on the hot water. We always shower together. Sometimes we will fuck each other in there or suck each other off but we just had sex so we just soaped up each other's bodies and cleaned the cum off of us. I would be lying if I said we didn't kiss each other while we were in there. It's hard to keep my lips off of Holly's.

We decided not to wash our hair because we wanted to get ready and get down to the beach real bad so we got out and dried off. We put our makeup on and we don't take our makeup lightly. We are very detailed down to our eyeliner. We would make Christina Aguilera blush with how much we look like whores after we put our makeup on. Light blue eye shadow and omega shaded lipstick is perfect whore look for our hair color and tanned skin.

I went to my dresser and found my black Colombian string bikini that barely covers my ass. I love those kinds of bikinis. It gets my dick real hard when I see a perfect ass that's barely covered. The front is big enough to cover my dick until I get horny, then it likes to pop out. I have to be careful sometimes.

I put my bikini on and put on a pair of tight, white booty shorts over them along with a lavender tank top over my top. All I had to do was grab my pre-packed beach bag and put on my sandals and I was ready to go.

Holly looked great. She had on her purple, black and white zebra striped string bikini with her halter top. She had a purple skirt over her bottoms and a black tank top.

"You look amazing baby," I said to Holly as I grabbed her skirt and pulled her closer to me, so we were face to face. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue into mine and kissed me hard and deep, grabbing my ass in the process. She put her right leg in between my legs and began grinding into me. I let out a muffled moan and she released us.

"That was my way of saying thanks," she said. I was so horny right there I could have fucked her ass but I held up knowing what might be in store for us later.

I had to come out of a horny coma that Holly put me in and gather myself to call my friend about the beach. Daisy is my friend from college. We met online through a shemale support group. We both went through our transition together which made it so much better. She runs a business online now and holds meetings for young shemales going through their transition to shemale beauty, giving them tips on everything form applying makeup to just getting a great group of people around you.

Daisy is so sexy too. She has thick, long, auburn hair, real big 38 DD fake tits, long, beautiful legs, flat tummy, and a long slim cock, about 9 inches long. So gorgeous.

"Hey Daisy, it's Nicole. Are you still going to the beach today?" I asked.

"Oh hey, girly! So good to hear from you. I got some bad news. I'm not going anymore," she said to my amazement.

"Oh no. Why is that, hunny?" I asked.

"Well, one of new employees is here and we have to get this new update on our site up or we will never get it done." Daisy said.

"Oh you and your work," I said, trying to convince her to take a break. "Well, can Holly and I help out in any way?"

"Oh, you guys can still come over here. We are working on the update outside in our bikinis so you can try to get a tan on my patio if you want," said Daisy.

"That sounds great because Holly and I are already in our bikinis!" I said.

"Well then, you two need to get your hot asses down here and be eye candy for Crystal and I," she said.

"Oooo...Crystal, huh? Is she cute?"

"Crystal is adorable. She is so nice and you will love her...hold on," Daisy said as it sounded like she was heading into a different room so that Crystal didn't here what she was about to say. "She is so nice and so shy. She is great girl but she isn't here to fuck like the rest of us. We get along great but whenever I bring up sex she kinda gets uncomfortable and I don't ever want to put her into a situation that she doesn't like. She's already made a big leap by becoming a beautiful shemale. I want her to feel good around me."

"Ok, hun. No problem. I'll tell Holly and we will make her feel special," I told Daisy

We said goodbye to each other and I let Holly know the situation. "Whatever," said Holly. "I just want to get a good tan. Besides, whenever that girl leaves Daisy's place, we will have ourselves a good fuck fest with the three of us." That's my Holly. Always thinking of getting some tranny cock! We grabbed our bags and hopped into my jeep.

The drive to Daisy's house is a nice one. We drove along the coast with the ocean as our backdrop and the wind in our hair. Holly and I had on our Gucci sunglasses and were living the good life like we always do. We blasted our techno, clubbing songs as we drove to her house, occasionally getting hooted and hollered at. Sometimes Holly would flash them if she thought that the guys were hot. There was a group of three guys who were in an SUV and were checking us out. Holly flashed them her tits and they almost drove off the road. They asked us to pull over but Holly flicked them off and stuck her tongue out at them and told them, "Fuck off!" They felt pretty stupid after that.

We finally got to Daisy's house after about a 20 minute drive. She has a nice, one level home just off the coast in the hills. Her house is surrounded by trees and well shaded in front with a wide open patio and in-ground pool in the back. We walked up to the front door and knocked.

"Hey ladies!" Daisy said and hugged us both and then released us from her hold and gave us both a kiss on the cheek. Daisy really knew how to work form home. She had on her band bikini with white polka dots on pink straps and black top and bottoms. "I'm so excited you guys could make it. We're working in the back by the pool. I see you guys are ready to get a good tan today. You guys look great!" She gave us a wink and adjusted herself. I could see she was getting a little hard by looking at us in our beach outfits. She is a bad t-girl!

She walked us through her house out to the back, grabbing us a couple of bottles of beer on the way for us. She grabbed hers off of the patio table that she had been drinking earlier. Like I said, she knew how to work form home.

"So...ladies. Without further a due, I would like you to meet the newest employee of daisy-t-chain.com, Ms. Crystal!" Daisy said to us.

"Hey there, sweetheart," I said to Crystal. "Daisy has said nothing but good things about you." Crystal got up and she was amazing. She looked like the shemale version of Megan Fox. She had those piercing, blue eyes and dark brown hair just like her. She had a perfect little body and the tightest, little ass. So adorable. What she was wearing was the part that blew me away. I thought for sure that this pretty little thing would be dressed conservatively with the way Daisy was talking about her. She had on a halter top, dark blue bikini top and dark blue, string bottoms that barely covered her perfect little ass.

"I'm so happy to meet you girls," Crystal said. "Daisy said that you were her best girlfriends she had." Crystal had no idea how good of friends we were. We must have came on each other hundreds of times over the years. "How long have you known each other?"

"Well, we met when we were freshman in college, so eight years now, I guess," I told Crystal. "You look real young, sweetie. How old are you, if you don't mind me asking."

"Oh, that's ok. I'm 19," she said. My dick almost popped out of my bikini bottoms when she said that. I was going to have a real hard time keeping my girly dick in my bikini while I was going to be around this hot shemale babe.

We spent the afternoon trading stories about being a young t-girl while in college. We talked about how we were hotter than the real girls in our classes. I had to be careful of what I said since our new friend was real bashful when the conversation got sexual. The one time I noticed her not seem too shy is when I talked about how I had a roommate, Shay, my senior year in our apartment. She was a real girl, real beautiful and she knew that I was a tranny. She didn't mind and actually though it was kinda cool that I had a dick. We would joke around sometimes and I would chase her around the apartment with my dick through my zipper of my jeans. We would both laugh. One night, we got real drunk drinking wine and watching sappy girly movies. We talked about what kinds of guys we were into and she told me that she loved guys who were rough. She talked about how she liked it when guys would throw her around the bed when they would screw. Shay was a tiny girl, about 5'3" and 110 pounds. She would be easy to toss around. With alcohol swimming in my veins, I lost all of my inhibitions and grabbed her by the hair and brought her into my bedroom, stripped her clothes off of her and gave the hard fuck that she wanted.

Crystal's head spun around and looked at me when I mentioned the rough sex. I think that I may have even see her bikini bottoms twitch a little. I took notice and that image wouldn't leave my head and my horniness was off the charts at that point.

It wasn't long after that, Daisy realized that she was out of printer paper. "Hey, Daisy and I are going to run to the store to get some more paper," Holly said. Holly hadn't seen Daisy in a while and wanted to catch up with her so she got in the car and took off with her.

That left me with Crystal. I was so excited just to be next her and her young, beautiful body. She had sitting the heat so long that her tummy was beginning to sweat which made it glisten in the sun. The sweat ran from the top of her stomach, down her side as she continued to click away at her assignment on Daisy's website.

We talked about college and changing and all of what it is like being a t-girl. She was very sweet, just like Daisy said. She seemed like the kind of girl that wouldn't want to hurt anyone and just wanted everyone to get along. She spoke softly, but not because she was shy, it was just the way she was...a very sweet girl.

"I'm getting thirsty from all of this sun. Do you want anything while I am up, Nicole?" asked Crystal.

"Um, sure," I said. "What do you have?"

I'll have to go check," she said. "Let me run in real quick."

She got up and hopped to the glass sliding patio door. Her perfect, little ass wiggled just a bit as she hopped to the door. She walked in and left the door open and I decided to go in with her. It was very hot. I walked in and saw that perfect, little ass sticking out at me as she was bent over looking the refrigerator. Then a feeling rushed through me before I had a chance to censor myself.

"You little fucking slut!" I shouted at the little t-girl. She whipped around with two beer bottles in her hand. She looked shocked at me. "You need a good lesson taught to you right now!" I said as walked slowly over to her.

"Oh my god, Nicole," Crystal said as she bit her bottom lip. She couldn't have given herself away any more than she just did. She had backed up all the way against the refrigerator, clutching the beer bottles. I was a little taller than the little cutie and I stood over her and placed my hand on the refrigerator door by her head. We were no more than a couple of inches apart at this point. She grunted while still biting her bottom lip. "What are you going to do to me?"

"You don't ask the questions, slut!" I told her. I grabbed the beers out of her hand tossed them onto the counter. I pressed my body onto hers and she grunted again. I knew this grunt, and it was the grunt of a shemale slut. I squatted down and spun her around in the same motion. Her grunts became gasps and I grabbed the ass of her bikini bottom and pulled it aside, exposing her perfect little ass. "Bend over and arch your back!" I commanded her.

She did exactly as I said and I wasted not time and began tongue bathing her ass crack, and eventually her tight, little asshole. "Oh my god! Oh god that feels so dirty!" my little slut said. I knew she liked it because she wasn't squirming away. In fact she was pushing her ass into my face. It was buried in between her perfect ass cheeks at this point and I was slobbering all over her asshole and ass crack. My hand reached in between her legs and I grabbed her dick through her bikini bottoms. That fact that her fat cock was growing in my hands made me hard as a rock. She tasted so fucking good, I can't even explain it. It was like liking a lollipop when you were a kid. So sweet, so perfect, just like her.

I stood up and grabbed her around the waist and forced her into the living room. "Drop to your knees, Crystal." She did again as I told her and flipped my now throbbing cock over the top of my bikini bottoms. My cock was now inches from this pretty girls face. "Get this dick wet! Slobber all over my cock!"

She still looked a little scared but she never hesitated and began spitting and sucking my cock so it was slippery. She used her hands to get her spit all over my dick. She knew what was to come and she couldn't wait. She was moaning loud and was sounding like the slut that she was wanting to be.

"Ok, slut. That's enough. Stand up and put your hands on top of that shelf on the entrance of the room and hang on for dear life," I told her and she didn't hesitate and moved to where I told her. She was almost standing and I spread her legs a little and spit on my cock one last time and licked her asshole one more time to lube up ourselves for a good ass fucking.

I placed my cock on her asshole and began to make circles to get my tip inside of her. She moaned and cried for my dick. "Please, Nicole. Please fuck me!" she begged me. I made a couple of more circles into her little butthole and before I knew it, I got my tip in her. She squealed and moaned as she felt her hole getting penetrated. I slowly pushed my cock in her ass and I could see her face in a reflection in a mirror. Her eyes opened up wide and her mouth too. She held her breath until she could feel that my cock was all the way inside of her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh! Oh my fucking god, Nicole! Your dick is in my ass!" said the newly penetrated shemale. She was right though. My shemale cock was balls deep in her shemale ass. My balls were touching hers and I felt our shaved balls touching each other and I just left myself in that position for a moment. It was the hottest thing I had ever felt in my life.

"And now I'm going to fuck your tight, little ass!" I said, and I did just that. I grabbed her hips and began giving her long, hard thrusts. She squealed high pitched squeals each time I did it. As I felt her asshole stretching, I began giving her faster thrusts and then before we knew it, we were in a rhythm and fucking like we had been fucking each other for years.

Her asshole was so fucking tight. It was amazing. It was tighter than the straight guys I would fuck in college. She stood up and wrapped her right arm over my head and held on to my hair and her left hand grabbed my ass. I could see her cock sticking straight out and I grabbed it and began jerking that beautiful t-girl off.

"Ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo..." she said with each thrust into her ass. I was in heaven, buried in that ass. I began licking and kissing her ear and her neck as she now began pushing her ass onto my dick as we fucked. We were in perfect unison until...

"What the fuck, Nicole!" screamed Daisy. We must not have heard the front door open because we were so loud when we were fucking like crazy shemale sluts.

Crystal and I stopped at the same time and looked at Daisy and Holly standing at the front door with their mouths wide open. "Oh my god," I said. "Daisy...Holly...uh..." I was kinda scared but I didn't want to stop fucking this sexy bitch so I said..."I think I know why you couldn't get Crystal to open up about sex," I sad with my hard dick still in her ass and my hand around her cock. Her hands were still in my head and my ass. She didn't want it to end either. "She likes it rough."

"I'm sorry, Daisy," Crystal said. "I didn't want you to think I was a crazy 19 year old and didn't know how to tell you that I like being bossed around like whore."

"This is amazing," Daisy said. "I'm just glad you have opened up, and to a great friend of mine. Now that is out of the way..." Daisy said as she began to take off her little shorts over her bikini bottoms. "...let's really get this started!"

Daisy's cock was rock hard and nearly sticking out of her bottoms. She walked over to us, still in the same position as she found as, and began tongue kissing Crystal like a slutty porn star.

Holly was already to go as I saw her out of the corner of my eye. Her skirt stripped and her tank top off. Her luscious cock sticking out the side of her bikini. I wasted no time getting back to what I was doing.

I continued to fuck Crystal's little ass and stroking her fat cock. She moaned louder and louder as we began fucking again. Daisy squatted over by Holly and began sucking her dick with full force. It looked so hot as Daisy's ass was now hanging out of her bikini bottoms. Holly pulled her tits out of her bikini top and began rubbing them as her big dick was getting sucked. "Ah, god...yeah...suck my fucking dick, Daisy." Holly moaned.

That got me so hot that I was almost ready to explode. "Oh...god...Crystal! I'm gonna cum! I wanna cum all over that sexy ass of yours!"

"No, Nicole! Don't! I want your cum inside of me! Cum in my ass!" said that sexy bitch.

She didn't have to tell me twice. The second she finished telling to cum in her butt, I shot cum so hard up inside of her that she squealed. I continued to fuck her butt as I came shot after shot. "OHHHHHH MYYYYY FUCKINGGGGG GOOOOOOOOD!" I yelled as I had the most amazing orgasm of my life. After my last shot, I pushed her over so she was leaning on the shelf again and my head was lying on her back.

"That was so fucking hot, you guys," said Daisy. " I wanna fuck your ass too, baby."

I wasn't going to let Daisy pass up on the chance to fuck that perfect asshole and pulled my still hard cock out of Crystal's ass. A big wad of cum came out as well and slid down Crystal's leg. Daisy wiped some spit off of her tongue and lubed up her cock and slowly pushed her dick into Crystal's tiny, little ass.

Crystal was now used to a dick in her ass so she stood up when Daisy got her dick inside of her and got into the same position we were in when we were fucking. I walked over to my sweetie, Holly, and stood next to her with my ass pressed against her big prick. I let her slide her cock up and down my ass crack as we watched those two fuck.

"Do you wanna fuck her too, Holly?" I asked, loud enough for Crystal to hear. Before Holly could answer, Crystal looked at us with her mouth open and shook her head like she needed to get fucked by Holly too.

The two of them were fucking so hard that Daisy couldn't hold her load any longer. "Ah fuck! AH, FUCK! AHHHH FUUUUUUUCK!!!!"

Daisy shot her load into Crystal's ass as well. That bitch was filled up with so much cum already and there was still one more shemale cock to fuck her. Holly walked up to Crystal as Daisy was still moaning with pleasure inside of her ass. Holly and Crystal started tongue kissing and rubbing their dicks together. Holly's hand grabbed both of their pricks as they stood face to face and rubbed them together with Holly's dick on top of Crystal's. I wish I had a camera because that might have been the sexiest thing I had ever seen in my life.

Daisy pulled out as more cum ran down Crystal's leg. She walked over to me and we began kissing. "Thank you," Daisy said to me as we kissed. I knew she wanted to do that to her for a long time. Now it was my sexy shemale girlfriend's turn to fuck that 19 year old shemale ass.

12