The Sexorcist: Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is your master, my lord?" said Ms. Bell, her lusts stoked while her eyes took in the primal form of Baal.

Baal's eyes beamed with ruby fire light. "That comes later."

***

Baal emerged from the library with the two other students and Ms. Bell, all forever changed with spirits dedicated to debauchery. Though it was not the massive orgy he wanted, it was enough to stifle his raging lusts, if only for a moment.

He scattered his new followers to do what they did best while he wandered the campus as a student, watching the nubile coeds like gazelle on the savannah. Already he felt twitchy as he tried to focus on his purpose. He needed innocence, one untouched by the spiritual depredations of modern excess.

When he set his eyes on Sally, popping coins into a machine for a soft drink, he knew she would be next. He walked behind her and 'accidentally' brushed her arm. He shivered to the glimpse her mortal soul afforded him. She was not the one he needed... but she was the key to the one he needed.

The convenience of a soda machine would cost her more than she could possibly know.

Baal felt his cock harden at the thought of corrupting precious little Sally. She was a classical American blonde, her shoulder length hair looking like brilliant beaten gold, even under fluorescent lights. Hair was hair however, and what stirred Billy's lusts further, as it did every other man, was her round, upturned breasts.

Her pink t-shirt clung to her like a second skin, outlining the sensuous shape of her figure. Her innate sweetness made ogling her assets all the more intolerable, and no matter how conservatively she dressed, a mouth watering swell of cleavage always formed a visual treat for those who dared to look.

He knew he could make her bosom bigger, like he did the librarian. His fingers tingled at the thought of inflating her mounds past a handful, into luscious mounds of femininity. His mouth salivated over how he imagined her luscious flesh would feel, deep and yielding against his hands as he poured corruption into her heart.

Alas, Baal was still in society, one that still took a dim view on surprise sex against vending machines. He grumbled in frustration and his demonic mind went into overdrive on how best to corrupt her virtue and stain her purity. Then it came to him.

College break.

He plunged into the memories of Billy's mind and saw all the times he saw her leaving her dorm.

At once he set off, adopting a brisk walk and clenching his fist as heat formed in his palm. Old and treacherous spirits torn from Hell's lower realms floated into his mind, servants for an insidious purpose. A dark smile formed on his rugged face while the thing in his palm solidified.

Sally was going to have a parting gift for the ages...

12