The Sexorcist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's suppose morning outside. It shouldn't be dark at all.

Courtney's heartbeat accelerates as the door shut behind her.

I have to get out of here before...before...

Suddenly, a violent wind engulfs Courtney like an explosion. She feels her own clothes tear themselves into small pieces and blow away, leaving her naked.

Not again! Not again!

Courtney is then roughly grabbed by her shoulders by the strong hands of the priest. Her terror intensifies as she looks at the man holding her against her will. Somehow she knows it's not a man but something...inhuman.

No! Please don't! I don't want to do this! Please let me go!

Courtney sees the face of her captor distort and stretch. As if changing to show his true form, which Courtney dreads with absolute horror.

No! I don't want to look! Don't make me look!

"YOU ARE MINE, COURTNEY!NOW AND FOREVER!"

*****

Loosely wearing her silk robe, Yen bursts in Courtney's bedroom to the direction of the blood curdling screams from the bed. Turning on the bedside lamp, she sees Courtney, wearing only her own sweat, sitting up on her bed hysterically screaming incoherently. Yen leaps on the bed forcibly sit on Courtney's lap in an effort to restraining her legs. She takes hold of Courtney's head and guides her to face Yen. Instinctively Courtney grabs Yen's shoulders.

"Courtney, you're okay!" Yen raises her voice. "You had another nightmare but it's over now."

Courtney returns to her senses and begins to calm down. As Courtney catches her breath, she lays her head on Yen's bosom. Because Yen was in a rush, she didn't have time to tie her robe, leaving her front side exposed.

"You're fine, now." Says Yen, stroking Courtney's sweaty blond hair. "Just breath."

"I was there again." Courtney gasps. "I was there...and I couldn't get out."

"There're getting worse, aren't they?" ask Yen. "The nightmares."

"Yes." Answers Courtney. "Every time, I know it's a nightmare, I know what well happen, but I just can't get away, I can't wake up."

"Shhhhh. It's over now." Yen says, guiding Courtney's head to face her. Yen sees the need for comfort in Courtney's eyes. Yen softly move her hand to Courtney's face and glides her index finger over the pouty lips. Yen sees the lips slightly part and the eyes close. Yen moves her lips to Courtney's, giving a brief kiss.

Yen slowly pulls back and watches Courtney for a few seconds, waiting a reaction. Yen presses her lips against Courtney's again, this time a few seconds longer. Still holding Yen's arms, Courtney pulls her closer. Their lips connect again as the next kiss is more passionate and intense.

Courtney lowers her mouth to Yen's neck and begins kissing her skin while Yen fills her nostrils with the aroma of Courtney's sweat. The silk robe is slowly pulled off from Yen's body by Courtney's hands. Naked as Courtney, Yen is pulled down with her as Courtney lies back on the sweat-stained bed.

Their lips and tongues join in a sensual dance as their hands explores each other's skin, their breasts caressing each other, their wet pussies rubbing together. In need to further her pleasure, Courtney forcibly rolls herself on Yen and continues with the physical loving of Yen. Less than a minute after that, Yen moves her hand between their sweaty bodies and finds Courtney's sex. Courtney groans with delight as she feels two fingers push themselves in her immediately finds her g-shot. As Courtney bucks her hips on Yen's probing fingers as if it's a penis, she hurryingly takes her hand between Yen's thighs and plunges her eager digits in Yen's pussy. Yen gives a brief sigh of joy as she feels her blond lover's penetrating fingers dancing her vulva and her clit being roughly caressed by the thumb.

Even though she hasn't climaxed yet, Yen is overjoyed to be copulating with Courtney. Yen has always cherished the sex she has had with Courtney, each time more wonderful than the last. Yen recalls how occasionally an exorcism would leave Courtney in need of some comfort. Or gratification. It sometime frustrates Courtney that she never had an orgasm when she performs her exorcisms while the people she exorcises do. Yen could usually oblige Courtney with the sponge job like she did in the bathtub or would give Courtney a blowjob before going to the bed, after which, Courtney would dismiss her and sent her to her room. But on rare occasions, Courtney would need passionate, body-on-body sex for an entire night.

Yen's mind returns to her present satiation as she feels her fluids slowly tickling from her sex, she feels her orgasm in nearing. To quicken Courtney's orgasm so they can climax together, Yen accelerates her finger-fucking motions.

"AAAAAAAGGGHH!" yells Courtney. "That's it, Yen! Like that! Don't Stop!"

Yen feels her orgasm coming closer.No, not yet. Yen mentally commands her body.Not until she comes. Yen looks to blond beautiful face above her, covered in sweat with her eyes closed to fully feel the physical joys Yen gives to her willingly.

Not yet. Not yet.

Feeling her restraint slipping, Yen moves her free hand to cup one of Courtney's fully rounded breasts and with her index finger and thumb gently pinches the nipple. Immediately, Courtney shrieks with utter intense pleasure as Yen feels Courtney's hips spasm and her sex juices flow. Courtney is having her orgasm.

Now.

Yen releases her mental hold, surrendering to her orgasm. She moans with delight, but not as loudly as Courtney.

As the bliss of the orgasm runs its course, Courtney softly collapses on Yen, resting her head on Yen's shoulder as the two women catch their breaths.

Less than a minute later, Yen embraces Courtney and kisses her forehead. Courtney then rises up, takes Yen by her legs and pulls her to the middle of the bed. On her knees, Courtney moves to Yen to position herself kneeling over Yen's face. Without waiting for an order, Yen hooks her arms around Courtney's thighs and puts her eager mouth to Courtney's glistening pussy. As Yen licks and sucks the pink claim, Courtney immediately moans to her delight. She tenderly cups her tits and caresses her erect nipples, looking down at the young Korean face under her pussy.

The cunnilingus stops briefly when Courtney does a 180 and then resumes. Viewing Yen reclined body, Courtney reaches for the delta of trimmed raven black hair and mildly strokes it, then slowly inserts two fingers in the fleshy flower. Courtney lowers her head to Yen's sex and begins to fondle the clit with her tongue while rubbing her g-spot with her fingers.

The two copulating women maintain their 69 position for a few minutes until Courtney feels herself nearing her peak. Courtney quickly pulls her pussy from Yen's mouth and sits herself near Yen. Facing Yen, Courtney pulls her closer until their wet vaginas collide and begin to grind against each other. Both Courtney and Yen lean back as their mounting pleasures guides their hips to writhe and thrash.

"Are you gonna come?" Courtney yells.

"Yes." Wails Yen. "I'm about to..."

The climax takes hold of the senses of Courtney and Yen and then both fall flat on the bed.

As Courtney's senses returns, she feels her need for comfort from her nightmare satisfied but now she feels another need. A need far from satisfied as the fire between her thighs has yet to be extinguished.

Courtney crawls over the resting Yen. Yen opens her eyes and sees her blond lover above her.

"I want more." Courtney commands.

*****

The morning daylight lights wakes up Yen. Groggy at first, the smell of sex from the bed sheets reminds Yen of the wild night of sex she had, causing her to smile. Fully awake with her eyes open, Yen sees Courtney still naked sitting at the edge of the bed near the nightstand, smoking a cigarette.

Crawling to Courtney, Yen knells behind her. She pulls the blond hair aside and kisses Courtney's neck.

"Good morning." Says Yen. Yen waits a few seconds for a reply, but doesn't get one. "Last night was just incredible."

"Yeah, it was." Courtney finally comments, letting out a breath of smoke.

"Put that out and come back to bed." Suggests Yen as she kisses her neck again.

Courtney rapidly stands from her bed and face Yen

"Get this straight, Yen." Straightforwardly states Courtney. "You're not my lover or my girlfriend, you're my assistant."

"But last night... we were making love..."

"We were fucking last night. No love. Just sex. You should know by now when I have my nightmares, I'm scared and venerable."

"I know that and I'm there to get you through."

"And that I appreciate, but don't make it anything more than that. Because if you can, then we need reconsider this living arrangement we have."

As the hope from Yen's soul shrinks into nothing, Courtney discards her cigarette into the ashtray and walks to the door.

"I'll be in the pool." Says Courtney. "After you change the bed sheets, have my usual breakfast ready."

Yen feels her heart ache as she watches Courtney leave the bedroom. Yen collapses like a rag doll on the bed and curls up into a ball.

*****

Courtney hears the faint sounds of Yen's sobbing from her bedroom as she walks down the hall.

It's for the best. Courtney thinks.

As much as Courtney would like to have someone to love, someone to love her, she couldn't risk having someone that close to her, to have the emotional attachment to Yen wanted and offered.

Loving me would eventually hurt her.

To be continued...

12