The Sexual Adventure Pt. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok," I interrupted. "What's to stop somebody from asking for the same fantasy again after the veto has been used?"

"Good point." Jana responded. "I guess then there needs to be a second rule for using the veto, once a fantasy has been vetoed it can't be brought up again."

"Does that apply to the other fantasy that gets thrown out when the veto is used?"

"Hmmm," Jana looked up, lost deep in thought. "That's a good question. I guess it would be fairer that way. If I vetoed your fantasy forever than I would be vetoing mine forever too, that would certainly make me think long and hard about using my veto. On the other hand," she continued, "should one person lose because of something out of their control?"

I took a brief pause in Jana's rambling as my opportunity to interject my thoughts. "I think if the point of this is to take us out of our comfort zone and really make us push the boundaries then I think we both need to have a big stake on the table, so in my opinion I think the answer is yes, when one veto is used both fantasies are thrown out forever."

"I agree," came her reply. "This will definitely make it very hard to use the veto power."

"Alright, I'm in. When do we start? How do we get this going? You seem to have given this a lot of thought so tell me, how do we move from talking to doing?"

"First you have to tell me if you agree to all the terms."

"Ok, yes I agree to the terms as long as you're not planning on turning me into a sex toy for the university football team."

"Well I guess you'll have to save your veto power for when that one comes up." Jana joked, or at least I hope she was joking.

"Ha ha, very funny." I responded

"OK, I'll call that an agreement then. So I would propose we start like this; think about the fantasy that you want to start with. Write it down on paper in as much detail as you can, you have until Saturday to do this and I will do the same. Sunday is the first of the month so Sunday morning we will give each other our fantasy story after which we have one month to make the arrangements to make it come true for each other. Oh, and one last thing, if anybody is going to use their power of veto it must be done in the first three days. This will give us enough time to think about if we really want to do it or not and more importantly, we won't be wasting time making arrangements for a fantasy that isn't going to happen."

"Ok, but one more thing," I interjected.

"And what's that?"

"How long is this going to go on for? Are we doing this for the rest of our lives or is this a onetime thing? I'm just thinking what if one of us isn't comfortable with where this is going?"

"Another good point." She said. "I'll tell you what. We'll say that this experiment will go on for the next six months. That's six fantasies each, 4 if we both use our veto. Afterwards we will decide if we should continue. If we both decide to continue, then we renew our agreement for another six months but if either of us want out than we are both out, no argument. With each renewal we each get another veto chip to use at our discretion but veto chips can't be carried over. No stock piling of veto chips allowed so if you don't use it you lose it."

"This should actually make the agreement work out better. Going in six month terms means if we want each other to continue we will have to be careful not to stray too far outside of each other's comfort zone for fear that the other won't want to renew the agreement but it will also force us to push for what we want even more because we won't have much opportunity to do it and there's no guarantee we will agree to renew."

So that was it, who knew what would happen next and what roads we would travel as a result of this sexual pact we had just made. At first I was excited, my mind raced at the very thought of all the fantasies I was going to get to live out. I was going to be the envy of every man alive. I had a gorgeous wife that was going to make my every fantasy come true who could ask for anything more.

It suddenly dawned on me though; I already was the envy of most men. I had an incredibly sexy wife that any guy would kill to have for an evening and she was so devoted to me that she was going to make all my dreams come true. Then I thought, what about her dreams? What about her fantasies? I started to realize in all of this I never stopped to think about her fantasies and what I was going to have to do. Who knows, maybe I wouldn't even be involved. Maybe her fantasy involved that university football team I mentioned earlier and I would only hear about it second hand. I suddenly realized that my veto power wasn't going to be used to save myself from doing something I didn't want to do, it would be used to stop her from doing something I didn't want her doing. I would have to do everything she asked of me in order to protect that precious veto power to stop her from doing some gut churning thing that would destroy me. Have I made a deal with the devil, a beautiful and incredibly sexy devil? Only time would tell.

Chapter 3 -- Sunday Comes at last

The week came and went uneventfully. But as the weekend drew ever closer I was getting more butterflies in my stomach by the day. The excitement of living out a fantasy was so unbearable I could hardly wait but the anxiety of finding out what Jana's fantasy was going to be was even more unbearable.

I had decided that I would be somewhat cautious with my first foray into our sexual agreement. I didn't want to ask for the moon in our first month and scare Jana off. Not to mention there was a bit of fear. Common sense told me I better not make her do anything that she might turn around and ask me to do in return. So after a lot of thought I had decided that I wanted to see her masturbate. Sure, I've seen it in porn but the thought of a woman being so overcome with lust that she had to satisfy herself has always turned me on so much I would get an instant erection just thinking about it, plus I figured this one was pretty safe. I had never been privileged enough to watch a women masturbate in real life before and I would have no problem reciprocating if she made the same request of me next month.

So I devised a big elaborate story and wrote out about how Jana would be watching some work men doing some road work. She would watch as they got all hot and sweaty until the heat between her legs was as hot as the asphalt they were working on. She would touch herself imagining the workers naked. She would continue to working herself up until she couldn't take anymore and masturbate to a huge orgasm at the thought of them touching her. Now of course this was my fantasy so I would obviously need to be there to watch. I thought this one would be pretty easy for Jana to pull off. She could just climb into bed and start with a little dirty talk about some construction worker she saw pretending to be all hot and bothered and then just go from there.

When Saturday arrived I was a mess. I had a permanent hard on that nothing could get rid of. I was so excited at the thought of watching Jana lying on our bed masturbating it had me in a perpetual state of arousal. The contrast of course was the other side of this coin, the flip side to our agreement, Jana's tat for my tit so to speak. What was her fantasy going to be? Would I be involved or was this just her way of tricking me into getting permission to have an affair? Either way, it was too late to back out now. Even if I could back out, I don't know if I would.

We went through our regular Saturday routines but I did notice a little bounce in Jana's step and I could see she was pretty excited. I assumed it was with this new game that we would soon be playing. All throughout the day I saw her out of the corner of my eye, smiling away, jubilantly going about her chores and it kept me wondering what I was in for. Occasionally she would walk by intentionally to close and let her hand brush past my now permanently hard cock and let out a little giggle as she did it. She even went so far as to making a few comments about it.

By the time night came I felt like a kid on Christmas eve. Jana knew I was as excited as she was. We both could have given each other our fantasies days ago but the build up and anticipation was part of the game meant to build excitement. When we climbed into bed she finally gave me the first indication that she still had every intention of going through with this.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" she asked me.

"Well whatever do you mean?"

My attempt at humor was met with a quick jab to the ribs by Jana's elbow.

"You know exactly what I mean." She said. "You've had a hard on for two days now and it isn't because you like doing yard work. You must have a heck of a fantasy written down for me to fulfill. That's alright though, I certainly have one of my own that I'm dying to live out."

As soon as those words escaped her lips I felt the pit of my stomach drop ten feet. "Oh my god, what have I done." I thought to myself. No sooner had these words crossed my mind but I suddenly noticed Jana's hand lightly stroking up the inside of my thighs. It wasn't long before her hand had made its way into my lounging pants and around my engorged member. I had been hard for so long it was starting to ache and Jana's gentle touch was a very soothing oasis to my throbbing groin. Her hand was cool and soft and she was fondling me with a gentleness that felt exquisite. Gently she wrapped her hand around my cock and started to stroke it and she started to whisper in my ear. I could barely hear what she was whispering but I could faintly hear her saying how much she was looking forward to her fantasy.

Well that was it for me, she had just started stroking me but when I heard her talking about living out her fantasy I couldn't hold back anymore and I blew my load all over the inside of my pajamas.

"Oh my god." I exclaimed. "I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I've never cum that fast."

Jana looked at me with a wicked smile and an evil twinkle in her eye. "It must be because you've been so excited all day, you just couldn't hold back anymore."

Jana's never been afraid to give an occasional blow job although truth be told you could tell by the way she did it that she didn't really like doing it. Not that she was bad at it only that it was always a pretty quick affair and she would never do it for more than a couple minutes and never anywhere near long enough for me to orgasm so the issue of swallowing has never come up which is why what happened next came as such a shock to me. As I laid there apologizing for going off to quickly, she was working her way down my belly with small delicate kisses.

"That's ok," she told me "I'd be happy to clean that up for you."

And with that she pulled on the waist band of my pajamas making sure to leave as much of my cum undisturbed as possible. She then continued her journey down my stomach dragging her tongue across my belly button and into the waiting puddle of my seed.

"Mmm..." I heard her moan as her tongue swirled around in the small puddle of cum. Then she gently grabbed my flaccid cock and wrapped her lips around it. "We better make sure we get every drop," she said just before she engulfed my cock with her mouth. She continued sucking on my limp cock making sure there was nothing left, than she turned her attention back to my stomach. Slowly she drew her tongue up my stomach just below my belly button, licking up the cum that had been deposited there moments earlier. Like a child with her favorite flavor of ice cream she licked up the semen, systematically working from one side to the other being careful not to miss anything.

I couldn't believe what was happening. Jana's always been a little on the vanilla side when it came to sex and now, all of a sudden here she is talking dirty and licking cum off me like it was her last meal. If this was just the prelude, I can hardly wait to see where the rest of this adventure is going to take us.

"Awww," I heard Jana say.

I looked down at her and saw her looking at me with a pouty expression on her face and big puppy dog eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's all gone," she said in a playfully sad voice. "Whatever is a girl to do?" she asked in an overly animated manner, "Hmmm, don't worry I have an idea that will fix this right up."

And with that she went right back down and started sucking on my manhood with a vigor I've never felt before and I knew it wouldn't take much of this attention until I would be back to full erection. It was amazing, feeling my flaccid cock bending around her warm wet tongue as she swirled it around her mouth was the most intense feeling I've ever felt there. It's hard to describe this weird and wonderful feeling but it didn't last long. Very quickly I started to become hard again and I could feel myself growing in her mouth. I could feel the space that only a moment ago could easily accommodate my cock was now quickly running out of room as my cock swelled.

"Oh that's much better," she said and then continued her ministrations.

All I could do was lay there in awe. Never have I experienced such an erotic blow job and Jana was doing it like it was all she wanted to do for the rest of her life. Even though I had just blown my load 5 minutes earlier she was bound and determined to have me do it again. Her hand stroked me, slowly at first as her head bobbed up and down on the head of my cock, but then sped up with more urgency as her attentions continued.

Without warning she dropped her face all the way to my groin. She had never deep throated me in her life and now she was here with her nose buried in my pubic hair and my cock down her throat. She held fast for a few seconds and the feeling was amazing. I could feel the opening of her throat stretched tight around my shaft and then the expanse of her throat open up to a more accommodating size. The excitement was unbelievable and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. Again and again she went balls deep, and each time the tightness of her throat felt like I was plunging into a virgin.

I was completely lost in the exquisite feeling of the best blow job of my life with my hand tangled in Jana's hair when I noticed her wet finger start to worm its way into the crack of my behind. This was a little unsettling. If this was Jana's way of bringing down my excitement level to make me last longer it was working as I went from ready to pop to ready to drop in no time at all. Jana's probing finger finally reached my anus and gently massaged it. This made me even more nervous but I tried to relax and keep an open mind. As I did this I started to enjoy it, I realized that it actually felt pretty good. I had never experienced any kind of anal play and prostate stimulation was something I only knew about from rumor and men's health magazines, but now feeling it for the first time I could see the appeal to it. As I continued to relax Jana slowly worked a finger into my anus. Gently she found my prostate and started to massage it, rubbing her finger back and forth over it as she continued to mouth my organ and stroke me.

I wasn't prepared for what came next. The intensity of this attention grew and I could feel my body begin to tighten up as another orgasm approached but this time it was different. This wasn't a spasm of muscles in my groin; this was a full body convulsion so extreme it felt like I was being electrocuted. Jana started to push more firmly on my prostate as she sucked harder on my manhood until I exploded. I couldn't believe how intense my orgasm was. I was physically exhausted at its completion and Jana just sucked up my semen like it was the nectar of life.

"Holy fuck...,".It was all I could think of to say and even saying that was a chore. My head was spinning and trying to string enough words together to make a sentence was beyond what I was capable of at the moment.

I looked down at her lying between my legs with her hands intertwined across my stomach and her chin resting on the back of her hands. She was smiling so intently and the twinkle in her eyes made me fall in love all over again.

"Well I'm guessing you enjoyed that a lot," she said as she ran her hand up and down my chest. "I've been practicing all week just for tonight."

"Well, it certainly paid off because that was unbelievable, I've never had a blow job like that in my life."

Hold on, wait a minute, what the hell did she just say? Practicing... what did she mean by practicing? Practicing with whom? There were alarm bells ringing off in my head and the fire trucks were being dispatched, my head was spinning with the revelation of what Jana had just said.

"Did you just say you've been practicing? With who?" I asked her in a rather alarmed voice.

"With Gerald sweetie, I hope you don't mind." She looked at me and saw the alarm in my eyes. "Would you like to meet Gerald," she asked, "I can go get him if you like." With that, she sprang out of bed and walked over to her dresser, opened one of the drawers and proceeded to extricate a rather flexible, flesh toned slightly larger than average sized dildo. "Gerald, meet Doug. Doug, meet Gerald," as she was saying this she held out the dildo and started shaking it up and down in an exaggerated hand shaking motion.

Words can't express the relief I felt at the realization that Gerald was nothing more than a dildo. I looked up and let out a mild laugh at this revelation and held my hand out for Jana, gesturing for her to rejoin me in the bed. I have to admit I was surprise at this new information as I had no idea Jana had a dildo but this also made me realize this was going to make my fantasy for her to fill out that much better.

As Jana rejoined me in bed, she looked into my eyes with an impish grin.

"I hope you're not jealous," she said. "Gerald and I have had a thing going on for a little while now, I hope you're ok with it." As she finished saying this she leaned over and kissed Gerald on the tip.

Now, had somebody sat there and told me a story about a girl going down on a dildo I would have laughed at the ridiculousness of it but as I sat watching Jana, I was completely spellbound. There was eroticism about it. The way she seductively closed her eyes as she lovingly caressed the phallic symbol and parted her lips to slowly lower her mouth over it was entrancing. I watched as she gently kissed her way up and down the shaft of the dildo and again slid it into her mouth. She wasn't merely sucking on Gerald, she was making love to him and, it was hot. I watched, completely entranced with my mouth partly agape. I'm sure if somebody had seen me they'd have thought me to be a brian dead vegetable with drool running down my chin, but that wasn't the case at all, I was simply enraptured by how beautiful the scene before me was playing out.

I regained my senses and pulled Jana to me. I leaned in and kissed that beautiful woman like it was our first kiss all over again and I felt my head spin and my heart flutter. I now truly realized how much I loved her and how exciting she made my life.

We made love that night for the first time in a very, very long time. Sure we had sex many times in recent memory but tonight we made love. It wasn't about having an orgasm, there was no knuckle dragging sweaty grunting aggressive sex. It was soft and tender, we explored every inch of each other and kissed with passion. We got lost in each other's eyes and we drank in the total sensuality of it. Tonight wasn't about sex, it was about showing each other love through a physical expression and it was amazing.


Chapter 4 -- "The Show"

Jana and I awoke the next morning in each other's arms feeling like newlyweds. I can't recall the last time I felt so close to her. I looked at her lying in my arms as she nestled in and I reflected back on the evening's events. I squeezed her a little tighter and leaned down to kiss the top of her head.