The Sexual Awakening of Virtuous Ch. 01

Story Info
Stranger in parking lot changes virgin.
1.8k words
4.27
34.8k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Virtuous, and this is my story. As the name implies, I've been quite a good girl my entire life. Being in my mid-thirties, I've never really dated, or had any serious relationships. The main goal of my life has been to please my family. Getting a Doctoral degree from an Ivy League school, owning my own home, keeping myself "pure" until just the right man comes along, that definitely describes me. Until just recently.

It so happens that I was doing the grocery shopping after an extremely long 10 hour day at work. Walking to my car in the back of the parking lot, unbeknownst to me, I dropped one of the bags. As I was putting the others into the trunk, I was startled when a voice boomed from behind me, "Excuse me, I believe this is yours." Scared out of my wits, I instinctively turn around and see the most extremely gorgeous man I have ever seen. He had a perfect smile, shoulder length brown hair, piercing blue eyes, seemed as tall as the Eiffel Tower, and a body to die for, not to mention a very sexy Latin accent. All I could do was stand there and stare at this handsome creature.

"Miss, I think this is yours," he says again. I shake my head and snap out of the trance. "Thank you, thank you very much. You don't find many people that would have done what you've just done. I definitely owe you one."

"Well beautiful, you do owe me, and I know the perfect way to repay me." Now I'm scared. Thoughts of him pushing me into my trunk and locking me in, taking me to some secluded spot and having his way with me instantly cross my mind. Instead, he flashes that thousand watt smile and asks me to dinner at one of the local Italian restaurants. Needless to say, it's been years since my last date, so I said sure, why not, and we made arrangements to meet there that same night around 8:00 pm.

Driving home, I'm almost giddy with excitement, and at the same time, nervous as hell. What do I wear, what are we going to talk about, what if he doesn't show up, do I order a full meal, or be ladylike and just order a salad?? I changed my mind a million times, I'm going, I'm not going. Shit, why did I agree to do this!!

Making it home, quickly putting the groceries up, I rush upstairs and stand in front of my closet. Paint suit or dress, long skirt or short mini, cover up completely, or show a lot of skin. God, I don't know what to wear. I get so desperate, I call one of my girlfriends to come over and help me. After she laughed her ass off (she didn't believe how I met this guy, let alone that I had a date), she came over and picked out my outfit top to bottom.

We decided on a short sleeve red top, cut low to show some cleavage, and a knee length black skirt, with a slit up the left thigh, shoes were high heel sandals, with a wrap around tie. I took my shower while my girlfriend hung around to help me put everything together. After my shower, I notice my friend has laid out some interesting things for me. First, there's a red matching bra & thong set, a bottle of "perfume" that she brought over, a glass of champagne (a bottle was in my fridge, just bought my house a few weeks ago), and what I think were a few condoms. "Liz, get serious. I'm not putting on that thing, a string up my butt right now is not going to help me, and what do you expect me to do with this" as I hold up the condoms. "OH MY GOD VIRT!!!! Do I have to draw you a picture. That is a condom, you take it out of the package like this, and you put it on a dick before it goes in your pussy." Blushing until I'm redder than my shirt, "Why do you have to be so vulgar? I have no plans at all to do anything with this man. Jeez, I only know his first name."

"Look, have a glass of bubbly, let yourself get comfortable, I'll do your hair & makeup. We both know you can't leave here on your first date looking like a school marm." That Liz, love her to death, although I still wonder how in the world we are still friends, the whore and the virgin, go figure. She fixes my face and hair, and I have never looked so beautiful.

After another glass of champagne, Liz and I jump in the car and head for the restaurant. She's decided to go along as my backup, just in case this guy doesn't show up, or turns out to be a complete creep. We walk into the restaurant lobby, and I see him, Antonio, at the bar. I point him out to Liz, and her response, of course, is "If you don't fuck him, girl, give him to me!!!" I can barely walk over to him; this guy cleans up very nicely. I thought he was cute before, but, damn, now I think I'm drooling! Antonio and I head over to our table, he pulls my chair out for me, we sit and start talking. I can't explain it, but I feel so calm and comfortable with this complete stranger. I found out he is a construction worker, transplanted from Brazil. He's been in this country for about 2 years, working on getting his degree in Mathematics.

He is a gentleman throughout dinner, & we find we have so much in common. 2 hours pass by in a heartbeat. We've had a few drinks, and I'm feeling pretty good about myself. We agree that this date should continue, and we end up in one of his favorite salsa clubs.

At the club, the beat of the music gets to me, on the dance floor, our bodies are intertwined, grinding against one another, sweat pouring off of our bodies. His hands are all over me, and I have feelings that I have never felt before. He spins me to the music, dips me, slowly bringing me back up. Our faces are so close, and then, he kisses me. Deep and passionately. It seems like electricity is coursing through my veins. My hands are caressing his back, his chest, his nice tight ass. I only have one thought: I need this man, and I need him right now. Virtuous will be a virgin no more!

We practically run through the club parking lot to the car. I must have broken every traffic law imaginable on the way back to my place. Concentrating on the road was difficult, with Antonio's hands on my thighs, then my breasts, then toying with my swollen clit.

Back at my house, we pull into the garage, Antonio grabs me, throws me over his shoulder, and takes me into the living room. Putting me on the couch, he starts to kiss me again, his tongue feels so good in my mouth. He works his way down, kissing my earlobes, my neck, lightly sucking, biting on my nipples through my top. I grab the hair on the back of his head, guiding him to exactly where I want him to go. I tell him to stop, and I get up, standing in front of him. I just let the lust take over me, and I slowly start to strip for him. My top goes over my head, exposing my red push up bra that barely contains my 36c breasts. My skirt slides down my chocolate brown thighs, showing off my ever so skimpy thong. "Turn around baby, I got to see that fine, round ass." Letting every one of my inhibitions go, I turn around and "shake that ass, shake that ass." He stands, gathers me in his arms, and takes me upstairs.

He gently lays me on the bed, stands at the foot of it, and takes off his shirt. My god, he's got muscles for days, and then, I notice the large bulge in his jeans. Fear, excitement, anticipation all envelop me at the same time. The jeans come off, and I see him fully naked for the first time. This is the first time I have ever seen a man nude, and I say under my breath that there is no way that huge piece of meat is fitting inside me. He notices my apprehension, and slowly makes his way to me, lying on top of me.

I feel his hands kneading my breasts, squeezing my nipples. My body responds, and I feel like I'm lying in a puddle I'm so wet. Licking his way down to my belly button, he encircles it with his tongue. That feels so amazing, I don't want him to stop. Moving lower, he starts kissing my upper thighs, just brushing against my pussy lips, teasing me to no end. Grabbing his head, I direct him to my clit, which is in some desperate need of attention. He happily obeys and slowly, so slowly, kisses and lightly sucks on my love button. I feel a finger gingerly enter my pussy for the first time, and I want more, a lot more.

Sensing my tightness, he reaches over to the bedside table and grabs some lube (wait, where did that come from, oh, that Liz, I must thank her the next time I see her). He keeps sucking on my clit, putting his tongue into my tiny pussy hole, playing with my ass. I can't take it anymore, and beg him to fuck me.

The head of his cock is at my pussy, he rubs it up and down my slit, driving me crazy. He starts to enter me, I spread my legs as wide as I can, giving him access. There's a tinge of pain as he gets the first inches in, tears form in my eyes. Finally, all 7 inches are inside me, and he waits, letting me get used to him. I start to move my hips underneath him, letting him know I'm ok. He starts to pump in and out of me, gathering intensity each minute. His balls are hitting my ass, getting me hotter and hornier. "Your pussy is so fucking tight! Shit, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum in your pussy." He's pumping so hard my ass is bouncing off of the bed. "Oh shit, shit, I'm cumming!!" I feel him cum inside me, spurt after spurt of man juice in my pussy. He collapses on top of me, completely spent.

Whispering in my ear, he tells me that was absolutely amazing, and he must see me again. My answer: of course, but next time, we both get off, not just you.

* * * * *

Stay tuned for Chapter 2. More fun with Antonio, myself, and we add Liz to the picture.