The Sexual Awakening of Virtuous Ch. 02

Story Info
First heartbreak, first revenge.
1.8k words
3.67
20k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap of The Sexual Awakening of Virtuous Chapter 1: My name is Virtuous, and I had just met this incredibly gorgeous guy in a parking lot, his name was Antonio. He asked me out, and, I apprehensively agreed. I rushed home and called my best friend Liz, who came over and helped me get ready for my first date in forever. Antonio and I went out and had a great time. Such a great time in fact, that we went back to my place and had sex. Now, as my name implies, yes, I was a virgin at the time. But this guy made me feel so special, so comfortable around him, that I gave in to my urges. We spent the rest of the night exploring and enjoying each other bodies.

I awake to the smell of breakfast coming from the kitchen. The man can cook too. Well, he is definitely a keeper. I roll over in bed, stretch my aching muscles, pick up the phone and call Liz.

“Liz, Liz, I did it, oh my god, I did it!”

“You did what honey, it’s 5:00 in the morning. You could have cured cancer, and I really couldn’t give a shit, I’m trying to sleep.”

“Liz, come on, get serious. I did IT! Virtuous is a virgin no more! Can you believe it!”

“What did you say?”

“I’m not a virgin anymore. I am a full fledged woman now. I slept with Antonio. It was so incredible. I’m so stupid waiting so long to do this.”

“Is he still there?”

“Yea, he’s in the kitchen cooking me breakfast, why?”

“Look, tell him thanks for the breakfast, but you have something to do early this morning, tell him to leave, alright. I’m coming over right now.”

“Liz, I am not kicking out the man of my dreams, I……”

“Just do it! Right now! I’m coming over!”

“Jeez, alright, stop yelling, I’ll ask him to leave. But if he never comes back, I have every right to kill you.”

Now that was strange. I have never heard Liz sound like that before. She’s got me freaking out. So, I go to the kitchen and explain to Antonio that one of my friends is having a crisis, and if he could leave us alone for a few hours. He agrees, gets dressed, and leaves, saying he will be back later that evening.

20 minutes later, Liz is banging on my front door like a maniac. I rush out of the shower, wrapped in just a towel, soaking wet, and run to the door, thinking she must really need some help. As I’m opening the door, she barges in, looks around the entire house to make sure it is just the two of us, then sits on the couch, with her head in her hands.

“Liz, what’s wrong, first you yell at me on the phone, and then you go through my house like a CSI investigator, what is going on!”

“Virt, I did something too, something really bad, and I’m so afraid to tell you.”

“Girl, we’ve been friends way too long to have any secrets between us. Tell me, it can’t be that bad, whatever it is, we can work it out.”

“Virt”, she says with tears in her eyes, “I know Antonio.”

“Yea, I know, I told you all about him, you saw us go out last night….”

“No Virt, that’s not what I mean. I KNOW Antonio, as in intimately know. He’s one of my ex’s.”

“Huh?!”

“I met him at some party years ago. We dated for a few months, but decided to just be, well, friends with benefits, you know, fuck buddies. We lost track of each other about a year and a half ago. Last week, we ran into each other at the same parking lot where you met him. We starting talking again and he told me that he was a little down and out money wise, and he was wondering if I knew where he could make some quick cash.”

“Uh-huh.” I start to notice that she is slowly moving farther and farther away from me. She’s gone from sitting on my couch to standing near my fireplace on the other side of the room.

“Well, I knew that you never go out, never have any dates, and just have no fun at all. It’s always work, work, work with you. So, since I had saved up a little cash for a new car, I decided to use that money to make you happy.”

“Go on.”

“I…I….I told Antonio that I had this friend that just needed someone to take her out, show her a good time. Just dinner, maybe a movie, that’s all. So, I told him he would get $3000 if he just bumped into you in that parking lot, ask you out, have dinner, that’s it. Nothing else was supposed to happen, I swear. I never thought that it would go this far.”

“YOU DID WHAT!!!!!”

Those were the only words that I could say, over and over again. I can’t believe what my best friend just admitted to doing. We’ve been just like sisters since first grade. How dare she pimp me out like this! Did she think I was totally incapable of meeting someone on my own, in my own due time!

“GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!”

“Virt, I am so sorry,” she is crying so much she is trembling uncontrollably. “This was not supposed to happen, I am so, so, so, so sorry.”

“GET OUT! Don’t ever call me again, don’t come to my house ever again, forget that you even know me. I knew that you were a stupid bitch, but this takes the cake!”

She finally leaves, after begging and pleading for over an hour for me to forgive her. How can I forgive something like this? I gave up the most precious part of me to some guy for $3000. Is that all that I’m worth.

For weeks, I just sit at home in an extreme fit of depression. I take a leave of absence from work, gave them some lame excuse about a family issue I had to deal with. Of course, Liz is constantly calling me, and Antonio has yet to call. All I do is eat, sleep, and watch TV, which is where my idea came from.

You see, I saw this program about an interesting group of people that like to partake in motorcycle activities. Something about Harley Davidson, or something similar. Well, I remembered that Liz is a motorcycle fanatic. So, I decided to call her up, tell her that I forgive her, and invite her to some huge rally that was going on in Sturgis. You could imagine my surprise when Antonio picked up the phone at Liz’s place. It seems that the 2 of them are back together. Go figure. Well, not only do I tell her that all is forgiven and forgotten, but I also let him know that there are no hard feelings, and he is forgiven to, and if he wants to join us on the trip, I would not mind. The more the merrier.

So, the three of us make that trip to the motorcycle rally. And it is quite the scene when we get there. Women wearing leather thongs and practically nothing else. Oil wrestling, and every type of guy you could think of, from the extremely rich to the dirt poor. Liz and Antonio find a bar to hang out at, and I decide to do some exploration of my own. You see, I’m on a mission, and I have to find just the right group of guys to help me out. After about 2 hours, I find what I was looking for, and head back to find my two “best friends”.

I tell the two of them that I met a great group of guys that will let us stay at their camp tonight, and that we could also enjoy their entertainment. They hired some strippers to perform for them, and from what I understand, they do more than just strip. Antonio is all for it, of course, and he talks Liz into it as well.

We head to the camp, and as we arrive, we hear all the men cheering and clapping, “Here they come!!!” Antonio and Liz turn around to see who is coming, and there is no one behind them, no one in front of them. I walk over to the leader of the campsite and let him know that the strippers have arrived. Five or six of the bikers grab the couple and put them in the center of campsite. We hear music start to play in the background, the kind of music you hear in the porno movies, really cheesy. One guy yells “Take it off bitch!” Another guy yells “Drop your pants sweety, we want to see that big cock of yours!” Liz looks over at me at the exact same time that the campsite leader is giving me $3000 for supplying the entertainment.

She finally realizes what this is all about. “Virt, you bitch, you set us up!” Tears stream from her eyes and a look of total fear is on her face. She sold for me for three grand, and I just sold her for three grand, and I threw in Antonio for free. And now, the fun begins.

Three of the guys grab Liz and throw her to the ground. They rip off all her clothes until she is lying in the dirt completely naked. 2 guys go after Antonio and do the same to him. The entire group of guys takes off their clothes and head toward the center of the circle. Antonio gets a cock stuffed down his throat, and is being face fucked by this older burly guy, while another shoves his enormous cock up Antonio’s virgin ass. Even with that dick in his mouth, you can still hear him scream in pain while being fucked in the ass.

Liz is being fucked rough by five guys, one in her pussy, a bigger dick in her ass, one fucking her throat, and one in each hand, jerking those guys off. When one of the guys pulls out of her ass, Antonio is forced to replace him, while another guy fucks him. It’s starting to look like a conga line.

The fucking and sucking go on all night. Antonio, at one point, had 2 dicks in his ass at the same time while being throat fucked by a guy that was hung like a horse. Liz not only gets double penetrated in her ass as well, but somehow, someway, gets triple penetrated in her pussy. I wouldn’t believed it myself, but I got every juicy, painful, embarrassing, humiliating moment caught on tape.

Got to admit, that was some night. I got $3000, I saw my ex-best friend and her asshole of a boyfriend get gang fucked, and I now have a videotape of the whole thing that I just sold to a very big porno company for some major, major cash.

AAHHH! Revenge can be so sweet sometimes.