The Sexual Emancipation of Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What could I say? "Of course" I answered, "Anything you want, just let me cum!"

And cum I did, shortly after she sucked my cock back into her warm mouth. I thought she would spit it out but she surprised me by swallowing. It seemed that she had a lot of surprises for me!

We walked back to the beach hand in hand. This wasn't the same innocent girl that I'd dated in high school and I was enjoying the change.

When we got back we found Jan and Charlie laid out naked on a blanket soaking up the sun. Marie and I spread the other blanket beside theirs and applied sunscreen to our exposed skin. We found out later Jan and Charlie had failed to use sunscreen.

Marie surprised me once more by pulling her top off in full view of everyone on the beach. She was quickly shedding her modesty I noted. Then she turned away from me asked me to put lotion on her back. I rubbed sunscreen on her back and shoulders and worked my way around to her breasts.

"Stop that!" she said, pushing my hands away.

"I just thought they ought to have some lotion too," I replied.

"I'll take care of the front," Marie answered as she spread lotion over her breasts causing her nipples to stand at attention again.

We spent the rest of the afternoon soaking up the sun with occasional dips in the ocean to cool off. I loved watching the bouncing boobs when Marie and Jan raced each other to the water's edge. Around four o'clock we packed up and headed back to the hotel. It excited me to know that at least a dozen men on the beach enjoyed seeing Marie topless. Neither girl bothered to put their tops back on until we got close to the hotel.

Back in the hotel room, we sat around talking, drinking beer and watching TV for a while. It became obvious that Jan and Charlie were suffering due to having neglected to use sunscreen at the beach.

When Marie noticed this she announced that they both needed lotion on their skin or they wouldn't be getting any sleep that night. She instructed them to get out of their clothes and lay on their stomachs on the beds and tossed me a tube of lotion while taking another for herself.

I wasn't about to rub lotion on Charlie if I could avoid it and made for the bed that Jan picked. Marie went to Charlie on the other bed. They were red as lobsters pretty much all over since neither of them had worn a stitch of clothing from the time we arrived at the beach until we left late in the afternoon.

I poured some lotion in the palm of one hand and waited for it warm a bit before spreading it on Jan's back, neck and arms, rubbing it in gently. I saw that Marie was doing the same for Charlie.

Next I moved to her legs which she spread a bit to allow me access to her inner thighs and which afforded me a pleasant view of her labia. I worked from her feet up to the tops of her legs where I managed to stroke her pussy a time or two, parting her labia once by accident.

This was the first time I'd touched a girl's naughty bits other than Marie's. When I did Jan made a sound that reminded me of a cat's purr. I warmed a little more lotion and applied it carefully to her butt, which was awfully red.

She spoke softly, "Could you rub a little more on my thighs?"

Naturally I thought that was a very good idea since I wanted to give her pussy a couple more "accidental" strokes. When I did she raised her hips a little and purred again.

I would have loved to take that farther but my fiancé was working on Charlie's back just a few feet away. So, I finished Jan's thighs and told her it was time to roll over so I could do the other side.

As she rolled over on her back I saw that Marie was having Charlie do the same. The difference was that Jan looked relaxed and Charlie's cock was far from relaxed.

Marie quietly said to Charlie, "Looks like you're enjoying this."

"I'd enjoy it more if you didn't have your clothes on," he answered.

I could barely hear her reply, "Have patience big boy, let the nurse do her job" and wondered what she meant by that.

Marie went to work rubbing lotion on Charlie while I worked on Jan starting with her arms, then her chest. I didn't want to get in trouble by rubbing her breasts but they were awfully red and must have hurt.

Ever the gentleman, I asked Jan, "Is it OK to put lotion on your breasts?"

Her eyes were closed when she muttered "Umm Hmm."

I spread warmed lotion over them with both hands, avoiding those lovely nipples until I had finished massaging the rest of her breasts.

Marie hadn't said anything and we were in full view of both she and Charlie so I ran my palms over Jan's nipples, then tweaked both of them between my fingers.

She startled, opened her eyes and exclaimed, "OH!" I thought I had hurt her and, over her shoulder, Marie said, "Be careful over there, remember that you're working on parts that have never seen the sun before, don't hurt her."

Jan looked in my eyes and whispered, "It didn't hurt, I was just surprised. It felt good.... I'll try to keep quiet if it happens again." That sounded like an invitation to me!

Making sure that Marie wasn't looking, I gave Jan's nipples some more attention, which, judging from the squirming she did was as enjoyable for her as it was for me.

Then I moved down to her stomach, brushing her soft brown pussy hair from time to time. She didn't seem to mind and spread her legs again when I moved down to apply lotion to them and her feet. Again I had a perfect view of her pussy, which, I noticed, looked moist. I didn't remember it looking that way when I was doing her back.

As I rubbed lotion onto her upper legs and thighs I managed to run the side of my hand against her sex more than once and was gratified to hear little moans each time my finger parted her lips and touched her clit.

At that point I glanced over and saw Marie rubbing lotion on Charlie's balls with one hand and on his dick with the other! I didn't know how long she had been doing that but Charlie was breathing hard.

Apparently Marie sensed that a "happy ending" was drawing near because she pointed his rod toward his stomach just before he grunted and shot a load all over his chest. Marie kept stroking it until he was spent. I was surprised. My fiancé had just given another guy a hand-job with me in the room!

I heard Jan quietly say, "Calm down Jack. He needed that; she was just helping him out. That's what nurses do."

I then remembered Marie whispering to him, "Have patience big boy, let the nurse do her job" and suddenly understood what she meant. She was "giving him relief" to keep him from having a case of blue-balls from not cumming after having an erection for so long. I still didn't know how I should feel about it but it did excite me so I left it alone.

"OK, I'm done here," said Marie, looking over at Jan and myself.

"So am I, it's late and I'm tired, let's get some sleep," I answered.

There was a storm brewing that evening, I could hear the thunder in the distance.

Marie went to the bathroom to wash her hands and Jan moved over to the other bed where she and Charlie climbed under the covers to get some sleep. When Marie came back we both undressed. I turned out the lights and we climbed under the covers. I scanned the channels on TV until I found a show that we both enjoyed. We watched it from our bed until I drifted off to sleep.

Sometime during the night I awoke. I was on my back and felt Marie snuggled up to me with her hand softly stroking my cock.

It was totally dark except for the occasional burst of lightning visible through a gap in the curtains. I turned toward her and kissed her forehead and she increased her activity between the sheets. I signified my delight with a groan and heard a similar sound from the other bed.

"Guess Charlie and Jan are awake and in the mood too," I whispered to Marie.

Marie quickly ducked under the sheet and soon I felt the moist warmth of her mouth engulfing my cock while her hand continued to stroke it. It wasn't long before I had that old familiar feeling of an orgasm approaching and pulled Marie off.

I whispered to her, "Let's do this right" as I positioned her on her back and myself between her legs.

My rock hard shaft found her opening with a little help from her hands.

I pushed forward slowly sinking it into her and heard her signify her pleasure with a moan.

Apparently Charlie and Jan were following suite in the other bed because there were sounds of movement and sighs of pleasure from the dark on the other side of the room.

I thought, 'this is the most incredibly erotic experience I could ever have imagined! Two couples in the same room fucking their brains out at the same time!'

I pounded Marie into the mattress and gave up trying to be quiet about it. The "slap, slap" sound of love making filled the room along with various groans, moans, whispers and whimpers.

The covers had slipped down so there wasn't anything keeping Charlie and Jan from watching us but the lack of light in the room.

Suddenly there was a flash of lightning that illuminated the room through the curtains. I caught a brief glimpse of what was happening on the other bed where the covers had been tossed aside.

Charlie was on his back with his hands covering Jan's breasts while she rode his pole.

That image put me over the edge and I started pumping a load into Marie. She bucked and made happy sounds as I pounded her pussy and filled her warm cavity with cum.

It was almost as though the two couples were synchronized because the sounds from the other bed made it obvious that they were reaching their peak at the same time we did. The sounds of love and lust filled the room.

Eventually we all calmed down. I lay on my back with Marie resting her head on my chest in the dark basking in the after-glow of the best sex I had ever had in my young life. I was absentmindedly stroking her ass and thinking of how I had never had an orgasm that strong and knew it was because we shared the experience with Charlie and Jan.

Just thinking about what an amazing experience it was got me hard again. Marie noticed my arousal and moved down to put a lip-lock on "Mr. Happy" while I marveled at being able to get hard again so soon.

I heard whimpering from the other bed and deduced that Jan was receiving more attention from Charlie.

Just then there was an extended flash of lightning outside, illuminating the room. I happened to be facing toward the other bed and saw Charlie between Jan's spread legs licking her pussy while she held his head in tight.

No, wait a minute! That's not Jan. It's Marie! A quick look downward revealed that the lips around the head of my cock were Jan's! Somehow they had switched beds during the night while I slept. And Marie was getting the pussy licking that she had asked for!

Then the darkness returned.

The rest of the week went by in a whirlwind of orgasmic delight. Then we parted ways with Marie, Jan and Charlie heading back to work and me returning to duty on the west coast.

Two months after that Marie and I were married and set up housekeeping in southern California where I was stationed. Four months later I was re-assigned to sea duty and left on a six-month cruise. Marie opted to return to work at the hospital back east where she had been employed before we married. She moved back in with Jan.

*

There is a follow-up for this story, look for "Jan, Marie and Me Makes Three."

12