The Sexual Fantasy Group

Story Info
Husband fulfills wife's sexual fantasy of multiple men.
3.9k words
4.1
175.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaspmon
jaspmon
17 Followers

Jack and Tina had often shared their sexual fantasies with one another; it heightened their own sexual experiences by making them extremely horny and more sensitive and aware of one another's turn-ons. Although they spoke about them frequently, they had never acted on them other that a few experimental sessions with sexual toys and apparatus.

While surfing the web for another toy to use in their love making, Jack ran across a site called the Sexual Fantasy Group. For a small fee they would provide any sexual experience you could think of, within reason, and that would not harm any of the participants.

Jack emailed the group to see what it would cost him to fulfill one of his and his wife's fantasies. In a couple of days, he received a reply and a contact number and liked the price quote he got from them, and they said they could fulfill his request. He called and set the date, and found out the location. He planned it for the night before their anniversary date. The Group mailed him an invitation to present to his wife and assured him they would comply with all of his wishes.

The week of their anniversary Jack mentioned to Tina that he had made plans for them for the night before their anniversary and he presented the invitation to her. It read, "Come experience the Fantasy you have always dreamed of... The Sexual Fantasy Group". She asked what this was all about and Jack told her it was a surprise and that she would just have to wait.

The night arrived, and Jack took her to the location, Tina was excited and a little nervous. It was a very nice house located on Queens Avenue. They were greeted at the door and led into the lush living room by a buff gentleman in very tight fitting cloths which showed every bump and bulge of his body, even the nice package between his legs was accentuated.

Jack leaned over and whispered in her ear to relax and enjoy this experience, and to embrace and go along with anything that is presented to her because it was their Fantasy. He also told her that he would be enjoying himself as much as she was.

They sat on the couch and the gentleman complimented Tina on her outfit and hair. He then reached over a grasped her left breast and said that he especially liked the way her breasts were highlighted by her blouse. He started to massage her breast and run his thumb over her nipple. She looked at Jack with surprise and acceptance in her stare. Jack smiled, winked at her, and gave her a nod of his approval.

Two more men came into the room, each were equally impressive specimens of the male physic like the first gentleman who was still caressing Tina's breast, and each were equally endowed in their manly-hood. One of them whispered into Jack's ear, pointed up the stairs and then motioned to the right with his hand. Jack smiled, gave his wife a kiss, and proceeded up the stairs and to the room on the right.

It was a small room with a large two way mirror peering into a lavish bedroom. There was a chair setting right in front of the mirror where he could sit and watch. There were all kinds of amenities on the table to the right of the chair. There was also a wall monitor on the left wall that showed the living room down stairs. He sat and watched as the Gentlemen made his wife Horny as hell.

In the living room the three men were massaging and caressing his wife's body, concentrating on her breast and crotch areas. She squirmed in excitement and pleasure as the men touched her and complimented her on her sexy body and hot looks. She complimented them back, as she caressed and massaged their crotch areas, feeling their massive cocks thru their tight fitting pants.

After they had made her extremely excited and wet, they stood up and led her up the stairs to the bedroom just down the hall from Jack. He watched them enter the room and lead his wife in. They turned her toward the mirror and closing the door, began to undress her seductively. They undressed themselves as well, and Tina was amazed at how beefy, large and perfect they all were. She especially noticed their cock size, they were all equally endowed with eight to nine inches of broad, hot, pulsing meat. She couldn't help reaching out and grabbing two of them and feeling their size and warmth. She stroked them and imagined them inside her. She smiled in anticipation as they laid her down on the bed and began sucking her nipples.

There was no foot board on the bed which gave Jack a perfect view of what was happening. Two of the men were sucking, biting and pulling on her nipples. She had reached down on each side and grasped the men's huge cocks and began to pull and stroke them.

The one on her left breast felt a little larger than the one on her right, but she couldn't tell for sure. The third man had gone to the nightstand and brought the magic bullet vibrator over to her and began to massage her clit with its vibrating madness. She squirmed in pleasure and spread her legs in acceptance.

She was in sensory Eden as all of her hot spots were being stimulated. The bullet hit the mark, and with all of this sensory input, she overloaded and began to convulse in orgasmic contractions, again and again she hitched and convulsed and screamed in pleasure.

The two men continued to suck and pleasure her nipples as the bullet operator continued to vibrate her clit. He finally removed the bullet from her dripping wet vagina and grabbed her legs sliding her to the edge of the bed. He then inserted the head of his enormous cock into the swollen lips of her wet, warm puss and began to slide it deep into her.

The other two continued to suck, lick and pleasure her nipples. She moaned in approval and screamed for him to fuck her and fuck her hard. She was so Horny and ready, she could hardly stand it. He slid his cock in and out slowly a few times, teasing her a little before he finally began to pound it home.

Tina was in heaven, and she started to thrust her pelvis at him with every in-stroke to take his entire rock hard cock deep into her chasm to reach that special spot that she yearned to have touched. It didn't take long for her to start bucking and convulsing in orgasmic contractions. And as she did so, her vaginal walls contracted rapidly, causing the bullet man to lose his load, and as she felt his pulsing inside her, she came again.

Jack watched this episode in complete pleasure and satisfaction; he had taken out his rock hard cock and started stroking it as he watched the three men pleasure his wife. When she screamed fuck me hard, he had begun to stroke his cock faster and faster; and as she screamed in pleasure, and started to cum herself; he orgasmed. As he watched her cum in the bedroom, he was cumming in the watching room. He was immensely turned on by what he was watching, and it wasn't over yet.

The Bullet man pulled his cock from her quivering pussy and stepped out from between her legs. He assumed the position at her right breast and the man that was on her right breast stepped into position and became the new bullet man. He grabbed the still vibrating bullet and began to massage her clit with it again.

Tina accepted it with pleasure and positioned her hips forward to give him prime access to the hot spot. It didn't take him long to find it and she began to moan again. Within moments she was contracting and convulsing in pleasure again and again.

Two men still sucking and licking and biting her rock hard nipples, and the Magic Bullet doing its sensual thing to her clit was driving her nuts with intense sexual stimulation. She contracted and convulsed again for nearly five minutes as the bullet nestled and stayed in the magic clitoral position.

Then the Second Bullet man lifted her legs placing her feet on his shoulders as he slid his enormous cock into her hot, wet, swollen vagina. Tina again smiled and moaned in satisfaction, she wanted, and was ready to be fucked hard again. She asked the new bullet man to do so and he obliged her immediately.

He started to thrust his monster cock in and out and in and out of her. She was so on edge that she immediately began cumming again and again. She had never cum this much in one evening in her life and she didn't know how her body kept doing it. But she didn't care at this point, it all felt too good.

The second bullet man paused and made one last deep thrust and began to orgasm himself, shooting his load deep inside her. His body quivered and he began to have short spasmodic convulsions as he came. Her legs jerked and convulsed in the aftershock of her orgasmic earthquake.

As the second man pulled out, the one on her left breast left his position and moved to the prime position, becoming bullet man #3, and he also started things off with the bullet massaging her clit.

Tina was exhausted and completely satisfied at this point and did not know how she could perform, let alone cum anymore, but the bullet still felt good, vibrating its magical vibrations in her clitoris area. She positioned her hips again to accept its pulsations and slid a little to the left, and it again found the magic spot. Her nipples were again being pleasured by the other two men, licking, sucking, biting, pulling, massaging, and more sucking. She laid her head back to enjoy the sensations, and a few seconds later she was jerking and convulsing in pleasurable contractions again.

Jack was still watching in pleasure and felt his own cock beginning to rise again as the third man pleasured her with the magic bullet. He looked in the accessory basket on the table and found a pocket pussy. He opened the package and lubricated the lips of it with the lubricating gel pack that was included in the pack.

As he watched Tina jerking and convulsing and being pleasured a third time, he slid the pocket pussy slowly onto his cock and began to move it up and down. He was rock hard again and enjoying himself and everything he was seeing.

Tina could take no more of the magic bullet and reached down to move it away from her clitoris, She looked the third man in the eyes as she did this and told him she wanted his hard cock inside her right now. He immediately obliged her, jerking her up, spinning her around and entering her puss from behind, doing her mission style.

The other two men positioned themselves underneath her hanging breasts and began to suck and bite her nipples as bullet man #3 fucked her from behind. She arched her back down pressing her breasts into the men's faces and positioning her pussy for deeper penetration from the man behind her. He was definitely the biggest of the three men, and after she had arched her back, his large, long cock began to touch that special spot that she had yearned to have touched. With every in stroke, he touched the spot again and again and soon she was orgasmic again.

Jack also began to orgasm again in the watching room as he sensed his wife's orgasm coming on. The pocket pussy felt good and swallowed his whole cock with each stroke. Tina came in longer more intense contractions than she had before. Every muscle in her body locked up with each contraction, causing her legs to squeeze her vagina putting more pressure on the third mans large cock, and because of this he also started to cum.

He was a stroking cummer, and he sped up his delivery as he came, this in turn caused Tina's contractions to intensify and she began to scream in orgasmic pleasure. This made him push his cock in harder deeper and faster. It also made Jack's orgasm intensify as he heard her scream in pleasure and satisfaction.

Her orgasm reached a new level that she had never experienced, and it felt like she would explode with each convulsion. He pumped her hard and fast and she came explosively for a full two minutes before her legs gave out and she collapsed onto the bed and the two men below her. He stopped stroking as she collapsed and pulled out of her. The other two men slid out from under her and pulled her all the way back onto the bed and turned her over.

They began to caress her body with their finger tips as she caught her breath. She truly knew what it felt like to be totally satisfied. Who knew that exhaustion could feel so good?

Jack was also lying back in the chair of the watching room, totally satisfied and exhausted. After catching his breath, he cleaned himself up and exited the room. He was met by a gentleman in a suit who led him to the bedroom where his wife was and Jack laid down beside her on the bed and kissed her on the check.

She looked over at him and thanked him for a wonderful experience and fulfillment of a fantasy. He thanked her for the same. He helped clean her up and get dressed and the suited man led them back to the living room and told them that they would be done with the video shortly and to enjoy some drinks from the bar.

Jack and Tina sat and talked about the experience and enjoyed a drink. They were both happy and satisfied completely, and were glad they had fulfilled one of their fantasies.

The suit man brought out a DVD of the experience and thanked them for their business. They left with the video of the experience which included multiple angles of the bedroom scene, and even video footage of the watching room that was displayed as picture in picture in the corner of the bedroom video so you could see both parties' reactions simultaneously.

Jack and Tina would enjoy watching this video from time-to-time, and they have great, inspired sex each time they view it.

Part two

A couple of months later Jack surprised Tina with another trip to the Sexual Fantasy Group. They were met at the door by the gentleman in a suit and immediately led up to one of the bedrooms upstairs. The suited gentleman handed Jack the silver bullet toy and bid them a good fantasy and exited the room. Jack led Tina to the bed and began to kiss her and massage her breast.

Tina was immediately excited and grabbed his cock through his jeans and began to massage it. She thought to herself, that it was sweet of him to bring her here again to videotape just the two of them. Jack pulled her shirt over her head and unclasped her bra sliding it off her arms and letting it fall to the floor.

He laid her back on the bed and began to suck on her nipples, first her right and then her left, he nibbled and bit at her hard nipples and sucked them into his mouth teasing the tips of them with his tongue. She squirmed with pleasure and moaned. Jack stood up and pulled her pants and underwear off, he also stripped his clothes off revealing his rock hard cock that was already pulsing and oozing pre-ejaculate in anticipation of his cuming.

Tina leaned forward and took the tip of his cock into her mouth and licked and sucked up all the pre-jac, she loved the salty taste of Jack's pre-jac and she tried to milk some more out of his cock by going deep down on him and using her lips and hand to put pressure on his cock as she pulled up. She was rewarded well for this effort as pre-jac oozed onto her tongue as she neared the head of his cock on her way up. She repeated the process a few more times and stuck the tip of her tongue into the end of his cock to get every last drop she could.

Jack pulled her up and laid her back on the bed again. He grabbed the silver bullet that the suit man had given him and turned on its vibrating pleasure and began to massage her nipples with it. He then moved it down to her clit and moved it up and down her slit lubricating it with her juices, finally settling it in just the right spot to give her pleasure. She tensed and moaned with pleasure as the vibrations pleasured her clit. It wasn't long before she was bucking with orgasm again and again as the vibrations tickled her clit in just the right way. She screamed with pleasure and screamed for him to suck her nipples now. Jack immediately obliged his wife's command and began to suck her nipples with feverish fury. He pushed the bullet in a little firmer making Tina convulse and buck even more and the orgasms continued to come. She screamed at him again to fuck her now and fuck her hard.

Just as Jack stood up to oblige her command, the fire alarm started to sound. They looked at each other and started to grab their clothes. Then the door burst open and two firemen came in and grabbed Jack and Tina and rushed them down the back hall, down a flight of stairs, and through another bedroom door on the main level. They shoved them to the bed in this room and turned around and locked the door. Tina looked at Jack in a puzzled way and he shrugged his shoulders. The firemen were large, buff specimens of the male anatomy and Jack did not stand a chance of fighting through them.

They grabbed him and forced him into the chair at the end of the bed and duct taped him into it by going around the chair and his upper chest and shoulders. Tina watched in horror, not caring that she was still naked clutching onto her clothes and the silver bullet. The two buff firemen turned toward her and started taking off their gear. She slid back on the bed and threw her cloths at them. They smiled and continued to undress.

Once they were naked, one fireman leaned down and picked up the silver bullet looking up at Tina and smiling, he asked what in the heck they were using it for. I was still vibrating in his hand as he slid toward her across the bed. Both firemen were well endowed and buff, with six pack abs, huge pectoral muscles, and dark tan skin. They were so buff and tan that they looked like Chip'n Dale Dancers. She couldn't help think that in another situation this might be a good fantasy.

Then it hit her, and she looked over at Jack who was smiling ear to ear and his cock was as hard as a rock again. She smiled back and thought to herself, OK, I'll play along.

She looked at the Fireman sliding toward her on the bed and asked him if he had brought his fire hose because she had a fire inside her that needed to be extinguished. He smiled at her and hoisted his behemoth cock from between his legs. Tina said that it might just do the trick.

She looked to the other fireman and told him not to just stand around and commanded him to start sucking her nipples, to which he obliged. The other fireman stuck the bullet into her twat and started to rub it up and down, she reached down and helped him until they found the magic spot. She leaned back to enjoy the pleasure which came quickly as one fireman sucked her nipples and the other pleasured her clit.

She commanded the other fireman to suck on her other tit as he ran the bullet in her clit. With both fireman sucking and biting on her nipples the fire built inside her and she was shortly screaming in pleasure as she orgasmed again and again. She pulled up on the hair of one of the fireman and told him to start fucking her now. He immediately stepped to the side of the bed and pulled her legs toward him. He stuck the head of his large cock into her pussy and began to pound it into her deep and furiously. It felt so good to her and she screamed in ecstasy.

The other fireman continued to suck her tits and rub the bullet in the top of her clit as the other fireman's large cock entered and exited her. She looked over at Jack and he was masturbating furiously, still taped to the chair but his hands were free to pleasure himself, how convenient, she thought. But she didn't think long as the orgasm had built inside her and was ready to explode again.

She came with the fury of a thunderstorm, bucking and convulsing so much that the fireman running the bullet could not stay on task. As she came, so did Jack, and so did the fireman that was inside her. As she climaxed she pulled the other fireman's hair, the behemoth fireman who was still sucking her tits; she pulled his face to hers and screamed as she orgasmed for him to put out the fire now.

He stood and pulled the other fireman from her in mid stroke and plunged his behemoth cock deep into her pussy and began to push it in and out slapping his balls to her ass in a fast furious pace.

jaspmon
jaspmon
17 Followers
12