The Sexual Games

Story Info
Permissive sex outside of marriage.
958 words
3.81
23.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imagine this: You come home after a hard day at work and find your wife on her hands and knees, buck assed naked and screaming like a banshee, being pounded from behind by some guy you've never met in your life. Would this piss you off to the point of insanity?

Well, I had such an experience recently. And I've got to tell you, I got an instant boner and couldn't get it out fast enough to grab hold and jack-off like a mad man!!

You see, the wife and I love to play some serious sex games. And this game involves outdoing each other's sexual feats. We'll each go out, meet people and have sex in a variety of places and positions while trying to make the other wish that they'd thought of the idea.

There have been a few times that she's come home and "caught" me in bed with another woman. Or two. Once with three! Or I'll call her at work and ask her to come out to the parking lot so I can show her something. Then, just as she walks up, I'll surprise her by blowing a load of sticky stuff into another woman's mouth!

She can be quite inventive though. There was one time that we went to the mall together and while I browsed the bookstore, she went into Lane Bryant. When we met up a while later, she had a glazed look on her face and smelled like the pussy that she's just eaten.

Then there's the time that she called me on my cell and asked me to come by and see something in her office. I showed up a little while later and asked her what was up. She closed and locked the door before pulling up her skirt, laying down on her desk and spreading her legs to reveal her pussy that was oozing a huge load of sperm! I still don't know which guy she got that from but it's a continuing thing.

My absolute favorite surprise though is surprising me with a gangbang. With her as the star of course! I'd come home from work one night and had noticed several cars in the neighborhood that didn't belong there. (I'm a cop so I notice things like that) When I walked into the house, I saw my naked wife happily sucking not one but two rock hard cocks while she sat on some guys face! There were two other guys standing around beating off although from the mess on her face and tits, it looked like round one had finished and round two was just getting started! I quickly undressed and joined in though I felt kind of old as none of her studs were over the age of twenty-one!

It's not all about seeing each other though. Just last week I won our contest when I managed to fuck this girl from the sandwich shop. We'd both been drooling over her for a few weeks. Things just managed to work out and I got into her pants before the wife did. She was pissed when I told her about it later that night but only because I'd gotten her first! But it worked out quite nicely when the three of us got together that weekend and enjoyed some adult games.

So now you get the idea about our sex games and you're probably wondering why we do this and how it affects our marriage. Well, mostly we do it because it's fun! But there's also a certain excitement in shocking the other with some totally outrageous activity (not too mention having bested the other, even if only temporarily! LOL). And believe it or not, all of this fucking and sucking with others leads to some GREAT sex between us as we talk about what or who we did and where we did it. Sharing stories of our activities while we do each other leads to some hot times and lots of orgasms for both of us!

And for those of you who are thinking that we're treating these people badly, we're not. We do have rules for this game and one of them is that any "mark" has to know up front that we're married, that they are part of the game we're playing, that the other spouse will be told about it in explicit detail and that, in some cases, the other will also somehow be involved. And they have to agree to our rules before anything will happen.

All I can tell you is that in the year that we've been playing this game, it's been the best year of our marriage sexually. Sharing stories and watching a mental movie of the event(s) while we fuck each other makes it all that much better.

We've asked ourselves how long we'll play this game and the answer is that we just don't know. I imagine that we'll play until it loses its appeal or we think of something better. But until that happens, we'll keep working on outdoing each other and having great sex with a variety of people!

And the last thing is this: If you've read this story and are thinking that you'd like to get in on our games, send us an email. Especially if you're from a mid-size town about forty miles south of Fresno, California. Because you never know, you might get the chance to become a new playmate!

********

If you've enjoyed reading about our experiences, please vote and let us know. We'd like to start making a written account of each activity we engage in and post it here for others to enjoy. But only if there is anyone who's actually interested in reading it!