The Sexual Transformation of Eugene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood next to the phone in a state of numbness. Sex always changes things. This wasn't what I wanted, and I had to be honest with Mel and not lead her on. "What do I do now?" I said out loud. No one answered.

I had to tell her the truth... soon. I couldn't let her get more involved and risk hurting her. But the truth would hurt her too. I decided to sleep on it, and I would come to some sort of solution in the morning. I went to my bedroom, stripped my clothes off and lay down naked on my bed. I reached over and grabbed a pair of silk undies, and began rubbing them on my nipples....so soothing.

As I drifted off to sleep, my mind was on how much I enjoyed eating a woman's pussy, and how awesome it would be if a man were eating mine right now. ....I made up my mind that I would tell Melanie everything next Friday. Maybe she would understand...maybe she would help me...maybe we could be lovers. I had to begin my transition.

12