The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

j. Notwithstanding, slave shall keep current patterns of speech intact unless and until Master and Mistress retrain him. slave's address of Master or Mistress for questions shall be prefaced with, "Master? or Mistress?" They may grant slave the ability to ask the question at that time, or may deny the ability to ask the question until later. In the case of denied speech, slave will remain silent until allowed speech again.

k. slave shall be permitted to explore sexually outside this relationship, as desired, by their permission only and engagement will surely be limited to other slaves and perhaps sluts.

l. slave shall never perform any action that, by its nature, would bring shame to his Master or Mistress, would demonstrate disrespect to them, or disgrace them.

m. slave acknowledges that Master and Mistress invest significant time, effort, and emotional stress into his training. Thus, slave shall never make their job any more difficult than it needs to be, and shall also not attempt to control any situation that they are currently in control of, except at their bidding.

n. slave acknowledges that Master and Mistress will not always be in a mindset to interact with slave on the level that slave may desire (sexually, Dominantly, emotionally, or otherwise)... and thus will perform his duties with a minimum of fuss, and shall offer any emotional or other support to them that may be necessary.

o. slave acknowledges that Master and Mistress have relationships with people, especially each other and that may be damaged by inadvertently letting slip that slave is owned by Master or Mistress, and disclosing their identity. Thus, slave will not talk about his Master or Mistress in any form except the most general of terms, unless Master and Mistress have given permission or explicit orders for slave to speak in that manner to the person that slave may be talking to.

p. Most importantly, slave realizes that he is in his relationship with Master and Mistress for their edification, amusement, and fulfillment, and shall do everything within his power to minimize the use of his rights under this agreement -- using them only so far as to ensure that he feels safe. It is expected that as time goes on, slave will learn that he has no need for these rights, and will either relinquish them or cease using them.

q. slave agrees to put on, wear, or take off any article of clothing or instrument of bondage, at any time, at the command of his Master or Mistress.

r. slave agrees to be marked (using a temporary

means of marking originally which may eventually become permanent with mutual agreement) or shaved in whatever manner and at whatever time Master or Mistress see fit.

s. slave agrees to conform to the following behavioral specifications when in the presence of said Master and Mistress:

I will not sit, lie on or use the furniture without the expressed permission of Master or Mistress.

I will not go to the bathroom without permission from my Master or Mistress.

I will keep myself scrupulously clean at all times.

I will not eat or drink without the permission of my Master or Mistress.

I shall never embarrass my Master or Mistress in any way.

I will not engage in malicious gossip or use insulting or demeaning language towards others. My manner and tone will be that of a slave at all times and will reflect deference to my Master and Mistress at all times.

I will not act defensively when questioned by my Master or Mistress.

I will never interrupt my Master, Mistress, or others when speaking.

I will not engage in sex, intimate touching, or engage in any scene without the expressed permission of my Master and Mistress with no exceptions.

I will always serve Master and Mistress in a kneeling position and holding the position until released by either or both.

t. As a slave, I agree to submit to their every desire.

u. As slave, I agree to fulfill their wishes as

regards the slave's demeanor in private and public, which includes the slave's clothing or lack thereof. Agreeing not to expect pleasure should Master and Mistress desire this, and to refrain from any sexual activity, including masturbation, any activity of a sexual nature, or obtaining my own orgasm without their express permission under pain of punishment for disobedience.

v. As slave, I agree to obey Master and Mistress in all respects. My mind, body, holes and time belong to them. As slave, I accept the responsibility of using a safe-word when necessary, and trust implicitly in my Master and Mistress to respect the use of that safe-word for a period of two months after the execution of this agreement. If a condition arises in which I, as slave, need to use the safe-word or gesture, my Master and Mistress, will assess the situation, and determine an appropriate course of action.

w. As slave, I will keep my body available for the use of my Master and Mistress at all times. In addition, I, as slave, agree that they possess the right to determine whether others can use my body and what use they may put it to. Solely determined by cohesion between Master and Mistress, they may or may not discuss all such instances in advance with me. I, as slave, shall demonstrate acceptance of my role of service and availability at all times while at home and at other times and places specified by my Master and Mistress.

x. As slave, I acknowledge that my Master and Mistress may use my body or mind in any manner they wish within the parameters of safety and any limitations in this Contract. During any scenes, I, as slave, enjoy the right to cry, scream or beg, but accept the fact that these heartfelt expressions may not affect my treatment. Further, I accept that if my Master and Mistress tires of my noise, they may gag me or take other actions to silence me.

y. As slave, I acknowledge that I will be humiliated, degraded, abused, disgraced, humbled, and debased for Master's and Mistress' pleasures.

z. As slave, I acknowledge that I will be transformed and pushed into a deep and constant state of submission – this process will include their use of me as their toy, slut, whore, faggot, sissy, or other. As sissy, I acknowledge and understand that I will be required to wear skirts, panties, stockings, garter belts, heels, lipstick, and any further attire my Master and Mistress deem necessary to accept the role as owned sissy. I recognize that in their presence and potentially beyond, I will sit down and pee like a woman unless granted permission otherwise. Finally, I recognize that as slave and as sissy, my holes will be used frequently and willingly, my mouth will be trained to suck cock like a woman slut and my asshole may no longer be referred to as such. As sissy, I acknowledge my asshole may be referred to as cunt, boy cunt, or other, and will be fucked, pounded, stretched and used as Master and Mistress each desire. As sissy, I acknowledge my little cock, may be properly referred to as clit, boy clit or other and Master and Mistress will consistently remind me, as slave, the inadequacy of my little pee pee. Further, as sissy and slave, I will not be allowed to pleasure myself, masturbate, or other without the expressed permission of my Master and Mistress.

Section Three: Alteration of Contract

This contract may not be altered, except when Master, Mistress and slave mutually agree. If the contract is altered, the new contract shall be printed and signed, and then the old contract must be destroyed.

Section Four: Termination of Contract

This contract may only be terminated after all parties agree that irreconcilable differences in the relationship have been reached. All avenues of recourse to repair the relationship must be investigated fully to their satisfaction before termination. Upon reaching such agreement, Master and Mistress must have final approval of termination of contract.

Section Five: Code of Conduct

1. Obedience is required. When an instruction is given, it is not the time to negotiate. Discussion will be allowed later if needed. Hesitation to follow instruction will be met with punishment.

2. The slave agrees to obey his Master and Mistress in all respects. His mind, body, and time belong to them. The slave accepts the responsibility of using his safe word when necessary and only for a period of two months from execution of this contract, and trusts implicitly in his Master and Mistress to respect the use of that safe word for that period. If a condition arises in which the slave needs to use the safe word or gesture, his Master and Mistress will assess the situation, and determine an appropriate course of action.

3. The slave will answer any questions put to his honestly and directly, and will volunteer any information his Master and Mistress should know about his physical or emotional condition. While his Master and Mistress expect slave to speak honestly and forth rightly about anything that bothers him, he is not to interpret that as permission to whine or complain. He will phrase his concerns politely and respectfully, and then gracefully accept their judgment in these matters without further complaint.

4. The slave is permitted to engage in any and all activities not actively forbidden by their contract or by later edict of Master and Mistress. All rights and privileges not otherwise noted in this contract belong to the Master and Mistress, and they may exercise them as they choose.

5. The collar is to be worn at all times when in the presence of Master and Mistress, unless there are guests who might be offended by it, or not understand.

6. A period of reflection is required when the slave returns home from work when near or in the presence of Master and Mistress. This is to be done on his knees in the slave's room and can last for a period of at least 5 minutes. This is to remind the slave of his position.

7. Clothing will be selected and/or approved by Master and Mistress.

8. Modification of the body including hair will be approved by Master and Mistress.

9. The wearing of underwear, panties, makeup or other by the slave will be determined by Master and Mistress, according to circumstances.

10. The slave will be clean shaven on face and pubic area at all times or until Master and Mistress deem otherwise.

11. Respect of the Master's and Mistress' friends and associates is required.

12. When in the same room as his Master and/or Mistress, the slave will ask permission before leaving the room, explaining where he is going, and why.

13. Slave will work diligently to please his Master and Mistress in any and every way. Slave will practice and train to become Master's expert cocksucker and Mistress' expert cunt licker. Slave will work out his body frequently to keep his slutty body in appropriate shape for his Master and Mistress. Slave will wear feminine clothing including erotic lingerie, makeup, and temporary tattoos and jewelry as required by Master and Mistress and will work obediently to make them proud at all times including when in the presence of others.

14. Slave will serve all individuals, as required by Master and Mistress, both sexually and emotionally. Slave will succumb and submit to all orders, requests, and desires of those approved by Master and Mistress.

Failure to obey these rules can and will lead to corrective measures. There will be no discussion from the slave regarding these corrective measures, unless it is at a later discussion time.

Section Six: Agreements between Master, Mistress and Slave:

Slave agrees that fidelity is required in this relationship. There will be no sexual intercourse for the slave with others while in the relationship unless deemed appropriate by Master and Mistress. Master has any and all rights to engage in sexual encounters with anyone and everyone as long as it does not put the slave in danger and Mistress has the rights associated with her specific contract between her and Master.

We agree to always be honest with each other in all things including feelings, thoughts and actions.

The slave agrees to accept any punishment the Master and Mistress decide to inflict, whether earned or not.

Section Seven: Hard Limits

The following is a list of hard limits Master, Mistress and slave agree upon. This section may be added to or subtracted from upon the agreement of Master, Mistress and slave.

No acts involving children, animals, feces, permanent damage, sounds, or markings unless agreed upon by both parties

Section Eight: Slave's Signature

i have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety. i agree to give myself completely to my Master and Mistress, and further accept their claim of ownership over my physical body and mind. i understand that i will be commanded, trained, degraded, humiliated and punished as a slave, and i promise to be true and to fulfill the pleasures and desires of my Master and my Mistress to the best of my abilities. i understand that i cannot withdraw from this contract except as stated in this contract.

Slave Signature:___________________________

Section Nine: Master Brian's Signature

I have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety. I agree to accept this slave as my property, body and possession, and to care for him to the best of my ability. I shall provide for his security and wellbeing and command him, train him, and punish him as a slave. I understand the responsibility implicit in this arrangement, and agree that no harm shall come to the slave as long as he is mine. I further understand that I can withdraw from this contract at any time.

Master Signature:______

Section Ten: Mistress Jenny's Signature

I have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety. I agree to accept this slave as my property, body and possession, and to care for him to the best of my ability. I shall provide for his security and wellbeing and command him, train him, and punish him as a slave. I understand the responsibility implicit in this arrangement, and agree that no harm shall come to the slave as long as he is mine. I further understand that I can withdraw from this contract at any time.

Mistress Signature:______

Wife / Slut Contract

Nothing in this contract will override the important vanilla aspects of slut's life with her kids, family, etc. in which discretion will be ensured and that aspect will always take priority.

This contract is provided as a secure and binding agreement that defines in specific terms the relationship and interaction between certain individuals, hereafter termed the slut, and Master Brian (Master). This agreement is binding only between the parties listed and in no way represents a legally binding agreement. This agreement must be entered voluntarily with all parties agreeing to the conditions.

Section One: The Master Role

Master accepts the responsibility of slut's body, to do with as he sees fit, under the provisions determined in this contract. He agrees to care for the slut and to arrange for the safety and wellbeing of the slut as long as he owns the slut. Master also accepts the commitment to treat the slut properly, to train the slut, punish the slut, push, test and stretch the slut's limits, and use the slut as Master sees fit.

Section Two: The Slut's Role

Slut agrees to submit completely to Master in all ways. There are no boundaries of place, time, or situation in which the slut may willfully refuse to obey the directive of Master without risking punishment, except in the use of a safe-word which has been agreed upon and covered in this contract under the rules. The slut also agrees that, once entered into the Slavery Contract, her body belongs to Master, to be used as seen fit, within the guidelines defined herein and discussed. The slut agrees to please Master to the best of her ability, in that she now exists solely for the pleasure of said Master. The slut belongs to Master and will be required as follows:

a. slut desires to be trained to be as her Master desires her to be. Therefore, slut knowingly, willingly, and willfully abdicates her freedom to Master, to be returned only when, where, and how Master sees fit.

b. slut shall accept all decisions made for her by Master. Master shall be served by slut to the best of her ability, with dispatch and without reservation.

c. slut shall bear all discreet marks and clothing as Master directs with pride and honor, and shall do so for any reason desired by Master.

d. slut shall not limit her actions or interactions with others in the presence of her Master, nor shall slut conceal anything from Master -- from body to thoughts and feelings.

e. slut shall always answer any questions Master asks truthfully. slut shall also bring things to the attention of Master that, in slut's best judgment, are important for Master to know.

f. slut shall accept any restrictions that Master sees fit.

g. slut's personal habits shall be remade at any time, in any manner Master desires, for any reason he desires. Master may require slut dietary restrictions, workout regimens, etc. to please him in any way understanding that being of sound body and mind will be required for the honor of continued servitude to Master.

h. slut shall accept all training measures and techniques that Master chooses to use, without question or reservation.

i. slut shall address Master as Master or Master Brian unless specified otherwise. In such case, Master will usually direct slut to address him as such, depending on the circumstances. slut may, in a situation where others are around that is perceived as posing a threat address Master by name. If, after that, Master refers to slut as 'slut', 'slave', 'toy', or any other derogatory term, slut shall revert to the most appropriate form of address that Master has explicitly granted slut the right to use at that time.

j. slut shall never perform any action that, by its nature, would bring shame to her Master, would demonstrate disrespect, or disgrace.

k. slut acknowledge that Master invests significant time, effort, and emotional stress into their training. Thus, slut shall never make Master's job any more difficult than it needs to be, and shall also not attempt to control any situation that is currently in control of.

l. Most importantly, slut realizes that she is in this relationship with Master for Master's edification, amusement, and fulfillment, and shall do everything within her power to minimize the use of her rights under this agreement -- using them only so far as to ensure that she feels safe.

m. slut agrees to put on, wear, or take off any article of clothing or instrument of bondage, at any time, at the command of her Master.

n. slut agrees to be marked (using a temporary means of marking and potential more permanent in time) or shaved in whatever manner and at whatever time Master sees fit.

o. slut agrees to conform to the following behavioral specifications when in the presence of said Master:

I will not sit, lie on or use the furniture without the expressed permission of my Master.

I will not go to the bathroom without permission from my Master.

I will keep myself scrupulously clean at all times.

I shall never embarrass my Master in any way.

I will not engage in malicious gossip or use insulting or demeaning language towards others. My manner and tone will be that of a slut / slave at all times and will reflect deference to Master at all times.

I will not act defensively when questioned by my Master.

I will never interrupt Master, or others when speaking.

I will not engage in sex, intimate touching, or engage in any scene without the expressed permission of my Master

p. As slut, I agree to fulfill Master's wishes as regards the slut's demeanors in private and public, which include the slut's clothing or lack thereof. Agreeing not to expect pleasure should Master desire this, and to refrain from any sexual activity, including masturbation, any activity of a sexual nature, or obtaining an orgasm without Master's express permission under pain of punishment for disobedience.