The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment I heard my wife start moaning again and her moans turned to screams as her pussy pulsated around Master's magnificent superior cock. Miss Jenny was experiencing another overwhelming orgasm on Master's incredible cock...it was pounding at me that my boss, the man that controlled such a huge aspect of my life, was not only having his way with my wife, but also that my wife was enjoying his cock to a degree and level never before envisioned possible. I had never heard her moan or scream like that and certainly had never experienced her body shake and quiver the way it was at this very moment...Miss Jenny was cumming on Master's cock in a way that was unimaginable. Master's body tightened and I watched as he thrust with animalistic passion again and again...the slapping of his body against hers was amazing and I felt strangely very connected to their passion as he buried his cock balls deep into my wife's cunt one last time.

I knew that he was shooting his seed deep into my wife. Master quickly pulled back as his body shook and most of his massive and cum coated cock was outside of Miss Jenny as he continued to empty his thick, salty, warm cum into her pussy shot after shot after shot. At first I wondered why Master did not stay buried deep inside of her cunt, but I was quick to learn why he did not do so. Master pulled out and immediately shoved my head to Miss Jenny's cum flowing pussy. Don't you dare lose a drop of my precious cum you fucking sissy slave and Master firmly pressed my face harder against my wife's leaking pussy.

It was mesmerizing as gobs of cum leaked from my wife's freshly fucked cunt into my eager slutty mouth and throat and I gulped and gulped Master's salty precious semen. It was a constant flow and seemed to last forever as I swallowed again and again not wanting to displease my Master or my Mistress in any way. Miss Jenny was weak and finally Master allowed her to lower herself and we essentially cratered to the floor with her on top of me. Her pussy rested on my mouth as I worshipped her deliciously and newly fucked cunt hole. After what felt like a half hour of worshipping my wife's pussy and fully cleaning her of Master's cum, she was allowed to roll over on her back and rest. I took a deep breath thinking I might get a rest as well, but Master had different plans and shoved his cum coated cock in my slutty mouth.

Clean me of cum and your wife's pussy juice was all Master said as his softening cock entered my throat. I gagged but was pleased that Master was less massive than before...I eagerly sucked and slurped his superior cock doing my best to please him...the taste of his cum mixed with my wife's pussy was nothing short of amazing and I sucked and sucked on his superior cock meat. Master finally pushed me away and rested with my lovely wife on the floor of his luxurious living room.

They kissed softly and an abundance of feelings were circulating within me. My little cock was pulsating at the erotic experience that had just taken place, yet the feelings of jealousy were the strongest they had ever been...it was like a dream as I kept running the scenario through my head again and again...my wife just had the most amazing sexual encounter she had ever experienced in her life and it just so happens that the occurrence was with my boss, her contractually bound owner, and with my contractually bound owner.

My mind raced...what had I gotten myself into... was this truly what we wanted, what my wife wanted and what I ultimately wanted for me and the love of my life. It was difficult to answer those questions but I did not have time to continue to contemplate them. Master spoke abruptly...I enjoyed fucking your wife slave and her pussy was as tight as I imagined it would be. You both pleased me this evening but there is a long road to servitude if you both choose this path. Master paused...yes, you both heard me right...while I have all the information I need to force you both into servitude, including executed contracts, and control over your career slave, I do not wish to exercise that authority.

You both have the remainder of the night and the morning to think and evaluate whether this situation is right for you both and in doing so, you will need to think about how your new lives will evolve...tonight was just a snapshot of what it will be like should you choose to continue down this path. In the morning you will tell me whether you wish to be bound by the executed contracts and be owned by me as your Master or otherwise.

Should you wish to continue, we will find a schedule that mutually works for us as I am pleased by you both at this stage, but the experience and the training will escalate quickly. Should you decide that this experience was more than you imagined and that the fantasy was better than the reality, we will part of friends...slave will remain employed as before and there will be no future obligations for either of you as slut or slave. We will destroy the contracts and this will be just a pleasant memory for us all. With that, Master ordered us to leave his luxurious home. As we hustled home through the darkness not a word was spoken between us, but I knew deep inside that this was not the end of our play with Master...he had truly taken ownership of Miss Jenny's cunt this evening and that was only the beginning of our lives as an owned couple.

12