The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 04

Story Info
Cuckold Couple Becomes an Owned Couple.
7.2k words
4.5
87.3k
70

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Jenny and I entered the home and there was a sense of relief to be in our own house and only then did we communicate. I asked simply...did you enjoy yourself and Miss Jenny smiled broadly...his cock is so huge and he felt so amazing inside me...the experiences we are all going to share will be amazing slave and she hung on that last word for a bit. It was another dagger and I could not separate my feelings as they were so jumbled. I was so turned on by what had just transpired, but yet was so jealous at what I just experienced and what I was currently hearing. Would I ever be able to please her again...would she ever look at me as an equal...questions were drowning me and there were no answers... my insecurity was being magnified at this very moment.

Jen sensed this and gave me a deep and loving kiss and held me like a lost puppy. I was immediately centered again and that is all it took...I needed her touch and her love and with that my mind began to race quite comfortably.

A text came in from Master...I apologize slut and slave, but there is one additional aspect I want you to contemplate before you sleep tonight...each of you had discussed and it is embedded in the contracts the idea of permanent marking being mutually agreed to. If you agree to be my property, you will be properly and permanently marked. When you provide your answer tomorrow, you will take that into account...specifically, a response to move forward will coincide with specific markings. These will not be visible in clothing and daily interaction, but it is a must that you understand this.

Though this caused significant anxiety, Miss Jenny and I were tired from a long day and though we acknowledged Master's comments, I don't think either of us spent ample time thinking about these aspects. We went upstairs and we were both exhausted and within minutes we were sleeping deeply wrapped almost as one. We woke to Miss Jenny's phone buzzing. The text from Master read...So what is the collective decision? Miss Jenny looked at me and there was no discussion needed.

We were both excited to embark upon this new life and we were excited about the experiences we would share and how the situation would evolve. She quickly texted back...we are excited to be owned by you Master and eager to start our new lives as your property. It came from her mind and through her fingertips so easily...the angst I was feeling was immense, but it was absolutely surpassed by the excitement that I now felt. We had an "out" and without really any discussion, allowed that option to pass as her response was sent.

Our lives would never be the same and though Master would not be in Jen's actual life daily, my heart continued to race thinking that I would not only be experiencing Master in the presence of Miss Jenny, but I would be reminded of my submission and my ownership daily as my life was engulfed with work...this could not be avoided...I was owned and property not only of Master, but of my boss and my superior. How would I interact with him daily...would we be able to separate this aspect of our lives...would he constantly remind me of my position beneath him in more ways than one, etc. Tiffany already knew and I wondered who else would learn of our situation over time. That answer came much quicker than expected as my mind continued to race, wander, and analyze.

Miss Jenny's phone buzzed and the text was much longer in nature and could have never been written in the amount of time after our last response. This had been planned and Master must have known or expected what our response was going to be. It read: slut and slave...welcome to your new lives as my owned property. You will represent me as your Master proudly and respectfully. There will be a great deal of learning and training ahead of you both and I simply ask that you embrace this in a positive, dedicated and obedient fashion. There will be a great deal requested of each of you and at times you will both fail to meet my expectations. I have been very kind to date, but you will see multiple sides to me and discipline and punishment will be important variables to your respective training.

Given you both have accepted this new aspect to your lives, each of you is responsible not only for yourself, but also for the other. This means that if one of you is disobedient, it is at my discretion whether I want to punish you both for that improper behavior. Importantly, the next step is one of great significance and that is the collaring ceremony that will take place two weeks from last night...Saturday night. The collaring ceremony will be multifaceted...first the collaring ceremony will be for both of you, specifically my new slut and my new slave. There is a great deal of preparation that goes into this ceremony and what you will read next will cause a lot of heartburn, but I want to remind you that it is not up for discussion or debate.

The participants at that ceremony will be limited but will include at a minimum, a dozen people from my company and your colleagues slave (all that know about my lifestyle and will learn about my new slut and slave...it is important for you to understand that discretion is imperative amongst the group that will be present and to further provide you both some comfort, I have significant information at my fingertips, that could easily be leveraged should participants not abide by my strict rules about discretion and confidentiality), at least three of slut's friends will be in attendance, including a former boyfriend...even better if slave does not necessarily like or has some real apprehension or jealousy about, at least two of slave's friends (it would be ideal to include an ex-girlfriend in that number, but Miss Jenny has full say over this aspect), and finally a number of my friends who understand my lifestyle and will sporadically be involved in your respective training going forward.

Prior to the Saturday evening ceremony, there will be a great deal of tasks that need to be completed and I want to get you both started immediately. Both of you are to grow a landing strip above your cunt and boy clit, respectively...this highlights your attention and dedication to me as your Master. What you will read next pertains to what we discussed late last night and what you agreed to this morning when you accepted to move forward as my property.

Again, this is not up for debate or discussion. slut...you will visit Gabby at the Preying Mantis Tattoo Parlor to obtain the following tattoos: barcode tattoo with my social security number followed by a dash OF3 (representing third owned female) which will be placed between the sensitive skin between your pussy and ass, and a tattoo above your cunt reading, DIRTY SLUT OWNED BY MASTER B...she knows the appropriate placement, letter sizing, etc. slut...Gabby will also pierce your pussy lips on each side such that I can lock you closed for periods of time of my choosing.

slave, you will also be receiving a barcode tattoo with my social security number followed by a dash OM1 (yes you will be my first owned male) placed between your boy clit and ass, and a tattoo above your boy clit reading, sissy slave OWNED BY MASTER B and then the following in smaller lettering...MASTER'S COCK (9") vs. slave's lil clit (5.25")...please text back immediately to confirm your understanding of this. Miss Jenny looked at me and it was evident that we were both shocked at the request.

How could we go forward with this, with any of this...the fact that friends would be brought into the loop here was just one aspect, but being permanently marked was potentially even more shocking and disturbing. My mind was racing and I kept wondering how could we have not even paid attention to or disregarded the text conversation from last night...would it have mattered anyway...did we have a choice here or was this really not up for discussion or debate. It was clear that when we agreed this morning to be owned by Master that it included a waiver of sorts about the markings, but this was moving too fast and becoming too real.

Another text came in from Master...Well?????? I did not know what to say...my breathing was abnormal given the anxiety and Miss Jenny, while looking like she was in shock, responded back...we are discussing Master and we are unsure we can commit to this request. Immediately, there was another text response from Master...I will see you in two minutes. Our hearts continued to race and before either of us could catch our breath, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and Master entered breathing heavily himself. Without his request, I knelt before him and Miss Jenny knelt where she was about 10 feet from where I knelt. Master told Miss Jenny to rise and ordered her to show him where our adult toys were located.

They disappeared for 10 minutes and returned with him carrying a riding crop from our stash. He ordered me next to Miss Jenny and ordered us both on all fours, head pressed against the floor and our asses highly arched in the air. Without an additional word, Master began cropping each of us roughly in an alternating fashion. After the 3rd strike in the exact spot of my ass, I lunged forward to avoid his assault and he sternly ordered me and Miss Jenny not to move. His assault continued and I heard whining and even tears being formed by Miss Jenny as Master now seemed to concentrate on his aggression towards her tender ass. I wanted to help her, but was doing by best to remain still as I knew Master would turn his attention back to me...that came to fruition as he roughly struck my ass and my thighs...again and again and again...I could feel the welts forming, but Master was relentless as the riding crop continued its torment.

I was relieved when Master finally alternated again and while horrified for Miss Jenny, I was able to slightly relax as the heat emanating from my welts became apparent in the crop's absence. The punishment continued for more than 15 minutes and Master finally relented. slut and slave... this is not a joke Master commented. You have agreed to be my property and have agreed to permanent markings when you accepted to be owned in your text this morning. When I ask you to respond immediately and confirm your understanding, you will do so. This is the last time I will ask you this question and I want assurance and commitment from you both that you understand and that you wish to continue down the path of being my property.

He ordered us both to kneel and face him. He looked at Miss Jenny and lifted her chin so that their eyes met...it seemed as if she was in a trance and I could now see the tears on her cheeks that she had just shed at Master's aggression. Do you understand what I expect of you as my property and do you wish to be owned by me slut...Master asked. Miss Jenny without glancing in a different direction immediately replied...Yes Master. I was a bit shocked as I was not as confident in her response at this moment as perhaps I was earlier today. Master then turned to me...slave...do you understand what I expect of you as my property and do you wish to be owned by me slave?

Actually, I was not completely sure of what was expected of me, and further unsure if this was ultimately what I desired as my ass pulsated in pain, but I clearly followed Miss Jenny's lead, I responded...Yes Master. Master turned to leave, hesitating and turning only for a moment...your appointments will be today and I will text you the time shortly. There is much to be done over the next few weeks and with that comment, Master disappeared from our house. I looked at Miss Jenny's ass and was stunned at the welts and bruising that had formed and turned to reveal my own ass to Miss Jenny and her comments crystallized what had just taken place...Oh my God...you are so welted and bruised honey. I was unsure who received the worst of it, but regardless, we both understood that this was a reality and not a game...Master was serious and we were already his marked property and later today that would become a deeper and more permanent reality.

We glanced at the clock and it was 9:30...a text came in and it was from Master...appointment is at noon and will run as long as the tattoos and piercings take to complete. Given you are not getting the kids until the morning, I will expect you both to be at my house this evening at 7:45 sharp...you will walk over naked to show off your new markings to me...your Owner and Master. With all that had taken place, including the initial fucking of my wife last night, I was completely on edge and could cum in seconds if allowed to do so. I was so incredibly horny and asked Miss Jenny if I could quickly play with myself. She said that she would have to ask Master and wanted my assurance that I wanted her to make that request. I was literally fluttering and my little boy clit had been throbbing and truly needed release.

I asked, pleaded and even begged Miss Jenny to make the request. Miss Jenny texted Master...slave is on edge and has been so for some time and is begging to be allowed to masturbate Master. His text back came rather quickly... slave can cum under the following conditions...slave must go into the front yard within ten yards of the front sidewalk, spoon out a small hole in the grass and dirt, line the hole with pictures of cock (can be printed from the computer or from a magazine), and then slave can proceed to fuck the hole wearing an appropriately small rubber. This action must be within the next half hour and slave must be naked with the exception of a little boy condom on his tiny clit and the horse tail butt plug you own (clearly remembering that from our content of toys) filling his boy pussy (with the tail clearly visible). Once slave cums, he is to kneel facing sideways to the street so both mouth and tail are visible to potential traffic. He is then to remove his cum-filled condom and squeeze his cum into his own mouth in this position with his head tilted backwards (mouth and face up to the sky). When no more cum can be extracted, slave is to turn the condom inside out and place it in his mouth sucking it for a full two minutes before finally returning into the house. Let me know if slave chooses to play at this time...Master wrote.

Miss Jenny was blushing and just handed me the phone and I read the scenario bowing my head in disappointment...clearly Master did not want me to play and so provided a scenario that was near impossible to comply with. Miss Jenny laughed and asked...so are you going to play cucky? She even got a chuckle out of me and it was great as we both needed it to finally relax a bit. She responded back to Master that I would not be playing this morning and he wrote back a simple...I thought that might be the case. Master replied...given that is the case, please put cucky in his metal chastity cage, the horse tail butt plug and nipple clamps. slave is required to wear these to the appointment, as well as thigh high stockings, and a thin t shirt and thin lightly colored pants if he has them...ideally you will be able to see the clamps, stockings, plug and cage underneath if you look closely.

Miss Jenny showed me the text and I was shaking experiencing a combination of feelings. My little boy clit was dripping precum, and my heart was already racing with the humiliation I would feel as Gabby completed my tattoos. I did not have too much time to think as the clock was ticking towards our appointment.

We showered and I looked up the tattoo location, which was fortunately located near where we all lived. After obediently getting clothed as directed, we drove and met Gabby just minutes before noon. Gabby immediately told us that we should address her as Miss Gabby and then proceeded to have us explain what we needed today, communicating that B had set up an appointment for noon, but had not provided any specifics. This was embarrassing, but I tried to remain silent as Miss Jenny started the conversation...she was surprised that none of the information had been passed along and asked Gabby if she had previously done work for B. Miss Gabby responded that the information we were asking about was private and again, wanted to understand the specifics of the services we requested.

Miss Jenny was blushing but continued and told Gabby about the specific tattoos that would be required. I felt incredibly debased as Gabby asked multiple times...so this is your husband and B is your Master. Unsure how much of this was for effect, but regardless, I was engulfed in humiliation and degradation which was just about to escalate. Miss Jenny received a text from Master...I hope you are enjoying Miss Gabby. Please have her start with your tattoos, but I do want cucky stripped down to his stockings, chastity device, plug and nipple clamps the entire time.

Miss Jenny was too embarrassed to read the text and just handed me the phone. I read it and must have turned beet red as Miss Gabby asked what I was blushing about. Miss Jenny remained quiet and looked at me in a manner that communicated I was to speak.

Well Miss Gabby, I said, it appears that Master B wants me to be unclothed for the entire process for both Miss Jenny and myself. Miss Gabby responded...well then and kept me in the spotlight...given it is a request from your Master I suggest you obey him. Our room had a curtain around it so it was semi-private, but I was incredibly embarrassed to be revealing to Miss Gabby my required "wear" before I needed to. To make matters worse, an assistant peaked through the curtain and asked if Gabby needed help and she eagerly accepted...introducing Robin to both Miss Jenny and I.

You should address her as Miss Robin, Miss Gabby said as she looked at me. Gabby quickly covered, but in a very detailed fashion what we were getting done today and again both Miss Jenny and I were blushing and would have crawled into a hole had there been one around. Not surprisingly, Miss Robin was also bright red and seemed very surprised at the procedures being completed today. Miss Gabby paused and reached into her bag removing a video camera from her bag. Master B requested that I film the entire procedure and she positioned the camera to capture both Miss Jenny and myself. Strangely and without question, we allowed Miss Gabby to turn the camera on without debate.

Miss Gabby then asked Miss Jenny to get naked from the waist down and then paused...she remembered Master's request and ordered me to remove my clothes as well. Miss Robin smiled and blushed slightly at the request and seemed confused...Miss Gabby filled in the detail...Master just texted and wanted slave here unclothed the entire time. I moved slowly, but stood and removed my shoes first, then followed by my t-shirt. I think the clamps were evident before doing so, but the feeling of degradation was still overwhelming.

It was still a fraction of what was coming...I slowly lowered my tan linen pants to reveal my stockings and chastity device and given I was facing them all, only my plug remained hidden. Both Miss Gabby and Miss Robin gasped and started to laugh causing Miss Jenny to chuckle as well. Miss Jenny ordered me to spin around to show them the full effect of my outfit and embarrassed, I did so quickly showing them not only the horse tail butt plug, but my still bruised and welted ass...the combination caused several gasps and Miss Gabby to comment...you are truly an obedient slave...how long has Master owned you slave?

I looked down at her feet and answered that Master had just taken ownership this morning resulting in some more laughs and Miss Robin's response, Oh My God. The attention then turned to Miss Jenny and Miss Gabby ordered her to turn around to see if there were any surprises. Miss Gabby and Miss Robin laughed at the bruising and welting revealed by Miss Jenny. It looks like you both have been bad and required punishment and all in just a single day...Miss Gabby said not looking for a response. Still Miss Jenny provided one...yes Miss Gabby. She moaned hearing that response...what a good little slut Miss Gabby said and tenderly rubbed Miss Jenny's bruised ass. My lil cock was aching as it pressed against the cage doing its best to escape but just causing me more pain. Miss Gabby positioned Jen flat on a cushioned bed resembling a medical table.

12