The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning came quickly and as I showered, Miss Jenny poked her head in and gave me some brief instructions from a text received from Master...honey she said...you are to wear stockings and panties to work today and in fact Master said we should get rid of all of your underwear as he would be expecting you to wear only panties going forward...you are his sissy bitch and anytime he wants to inspect you, he should be able to find you in a sexy pair of panties. He said we can remove your device today as well as your plug and finally, I was able to hear a bit of good news.

Miss Jenny laid my clothes out and even though the humiliation of wearing black stocking and lacy black panties was immense, being unplugged and being allowed to remove the chastity cage was a favorable trade-off. I thought to myself...maybe things won't be that much different and strangely felt comfort as I put on my suit. Miss Jenny said she would be following me to work as we had a morning meeting with Master at the office and this caused some anxiety to build, but I knew that I had no choice in the matter.

Within minutes we were at work and we walked in together...I felt strange wondering if anyone beyond Master and Tiffany understood our predicament, but had little time to continue that thought process. Tiffany smiled broadly as we approached Master's office and she said...Master is waiting for you, pointing at the open door. I was shocked at Tiffany calling him Master as it was not whispered, but spoken in a manner where others could overhear. We walked in and Master met Miss Jenny with a warm and passionate French kiss.

Their arms wrapped tightly around each other and Master immediately had his hands all over her shapely ass as they embraced. The door was open and clearly others in the office could see them should they be looking in this direction and I sat helpless and quiet. It was actually much more than that...in fact, I felt too shocked and even paralyzed to do or say anything as I watched them embrace and grope one another in what felt like the open. After several minutes of this, Master ordered us to sit on his office couch, but told me to strip before doing so. I knew that Master expected me to stay in my stockings and panties as this was more humiliating than in fact being nude and the debasement of having Master's door open was even more so.

We had to run through the list of people attending the ceremony...not the people Master was inviting as that would be a surprise to us both, but the list of people we were inviting was what Master wanted to discuss. Miss Jenny had clearly thought about this and immediately rattled off two of her girlfriends and Kevin, a former boyfriend that I despised. I had not even met him but he was constantly texting her about how he wished they were still sleeping together and frequently trying to get her to do so behind my back. Again I was shocked and just gave her a look of disgust. Master seemed pleased that the name could get such a rise out of me and figured that was the perfect attendee.

Please send me the exact spellings and I will have a team complete some background work on these individuals as no one will be in attendance where I, as the Master of you both, don't have some "dirt" and real leverage over the attendees. Your safety and discretion is paramount...Master continued...many will learn and know of your lives, but it will be people within the circle of trust as we, collectively, will have equal if not greater information on them. Now you slave...what two friends are coming from your circle...I did not have an answer, but Miss Jenny rattled off a close friend, Eric, and a mutual friend, and former girlfriend of mine, Jan. Terrific, Master said.

The whole conversation was unsettling to me...Master did not seem to care much about discretion as he groped my wife in his office and forced me to strip with the door wide open and the fact that my wife, his slut, had already thought about both Kevin and Eric was very disturbing. I always wondered if she had a crush on Eric as she knew of the stories of his large endowment and often flirted with him when together, and the thought of Kevin just had me feeling ill. Master interrupted my thought process...well I had carved out more time for this and given we are already done, why don't we have a little fun. Master came over to Miss Jenny, helped her up and again began kissing her.

Master unzipped his pants, took out his large member and pushed it in my direction. I knew what he wanted and I opened my mouth and began worshipping his shaft. I took it deep into my mouth and throat and began to coat it with my saliva. I was very nervous as the door still remained open, but continued sucking Master's superior cock in complete obedience. Master lifted Miss Jenny's dress, ripped off her panties with one yank...tearing them from her body, and began groping her naked ass as he passionately kissed her. He pulled his cock from my mouth and bent Miss Jenny over the couch and our faces were inches apart as I remained sitting on the couch. Master pierced her cunt with his fingers and ducked to get a better view of Miss Jenny's still sore pussy. He commented...amazing, still looks puffy from last night sexy and the piercings look very swollen and painful.

Yes Master...Miss Jenny quickly responded. This was not going to deter Master as he placed his massive prick head against her entrance and began his slow assault...first shoving his thick and bulbous head inside of her and then thrusting the remainder of his long shaft deep inside her tender pussy. He had me get underneath her and though not easy in the position they were fucking, I eagerly did so and began lapping at her pussy and his shaft and balls as the erotic penetration continued. My lil cock was incredibly hard and I felt some wetness leak from the head onto my black panties. I could not help think about what a submissive slave I was...my wife was getting fucked by my boss and I was underneath licking and servicing them both and the overall situation had me aching to cum in my lacy black panties.

My wife began to moan more loudly and I tensed wondering who might hear from the office door, but this just further encouraged Master as he began to fuck her more roughly and with more vigor. His enormous cock was sliding all of the way out and then slamming back inside, filling and stretching her cunt wide. I maintained my passionate licking of her pussy, his cock and balls and within fifteen minutes of them fucking, I felt her quiver and she moaned as an orgasm overcame her. Her pussy gripped Master's cock and he held her tightly as she shook and shook in pleasure. Oh fuck...you are so amazing Master...she said and these words not only hurt me, but also drew me into a deeper state of humiliation.

I looked up and Tiffany was at the door smiling and I wondered who else heard my boss pleasure my wife and Miss Jenny's own words of adoration.

Master pulled his cock out of Miss Jenny, pressed it to my mouth and I eagerly opened my slutty mouth and cleaned him of my wife's juices...a thought raced through my mind...I wondered if this would be the time that Master would have me suck him to completion. Master ordered his slut, my wife, to tell me what she thought of her new Master as I was told to continue sucking Master's superior cock. Miss Jenny, without hesitation, commented...cucky, looking me in the eyes as my Master's thick throbbing cock thrust in and out of my eager mouth and throat...Master is so much more of a man than you are in the sack...his cock is so much longer and thicker and he makes me feel what it is like to truly be a fully fucked and satisfied woman...she let out a moan as she finished as if she still had him inside of her.

The humiliation was overwhelming hearing my wife's words, and even more so with Miss Tiffany present, the door open for others to hear, and my Master's cock stuffed into my mouth...still all of this had me on edge and my lil cock was betraying me as it poked a small wet tent in my panties and was pulsating and nearing an orgasm of its own. Master smiled and seemed pleased. Miss Jenny then spoke again...you have a terrific sex organ as well honey peering down at me and my eyes lit up for a brief second...I mean your tongue cucky, as she laughed. This resulted in both Tiffany and Master laughing as well. She continued...I need what both you and Master have to offer...my cunt needs both Master's big thick throbbing cock and your sweet tender tongue and lips cucky. Again, I concentrated on the fact that the door was still open and anyone that approached Miss Tiffany's desk certainly could overhear my wife's words. Before I could really think much more about it, Master ordered Tiffany to walk Miss Jenny out.

I was told to stay, but rather than continue fucking my mouth, he pulled his cock from my mouth and zipped it back into his pants. slave, Master said...your hours will be a little longer than they used to be as I will have some additional requirements of you. Additionally, you will address everyone in the office as "Sir" or "Ma'am"...that does not give anything away, but shows that you are a respectful employee...this includes everyone including the secretaries and the cleaning crew, which you will be a part of by the way...Master let this set in for a few seconds.

Master then launched into the Executive VP role that I was hoping to occupy. You and Tim have both been working hard to acquire this new position and while you are both qualified to do so, I am giving the position to Tim. I know that you do not like Tim, but fortunately for Tim, I don't really care if you like him or not. It was much more than not liking Tim...he was my company nemeses and I despised him. He was cocky and arrogant, and had many of the qualities and attributes that partially justified this...he was attractive, tall, muscular and had the attention of most of the women in the company...rumors were always circulating about him sleeping with a variety of the company employees including several wives. I had intentionally not introduced my wife to him in the past or even at the most recent party.

My thoughts were interrupted as Tiffany returned and Master asked that she call Tim into his office. Master ordered me underneath his desk, again removed his cock and told me to quietly, but eagerly such on his monster cock. Within minutes, Tim was asked into the office and Master ordered Tim to have a seat across his desk. I was flabbergasted this conversation, Tim's promotion and the position that I believed I had earned, was going to take place while I was underneath my boss' desk, sucking away at his wondrous cock. Tim...Master spoke...I want to congratulate you on the promotion to Executive Vice President. It was candidly an easy decision and should be a humbling experience for your competition. Not only am I giving you the promotion, but he will be part of your staff reporting to both you and me from now on.

Master continued, one of your tasks, Tim, will be helping him become more of a team player, and more understanding of his role as the lowest level executive we have here at the company. To do this, I want to encourage him and both of us to find new and challenging ways for him to endure humbling experiences to build his overall character in his new role...a sort of training if you will. For example, I would like to increase some of the secretary wages and to do so, I am cutting down on the cleaning crew expenses. He will be required to work a bit later and/or get in a bit earlier to help out Vanessa and her cleaning staff. Tim was taken back a bit and just wanted to make sure he was hearing Master correctly...he is going to be cleaning the office, Tim asked surprisingly.

Yes Tim...is there a problem with that...I expected you to be quite happy with the promotion and the new responsibilities for both you and your new subordinate. My own heart raced at the conversation that was taking place...in fact, I could not believe this was actually happening and found myself feeling more demeaned and debased than I ever thought possible. Master heightened that as he lunged forward in his seat burying his cock further in my throat. I had to open my throat as I did not want to make a sound as the humiliation would have only been magnified if Tim knew the reality of the overall situation.

Tim spoke eagerly...I am very pleased Sir and really appreciate the promotion. I am excited to hear of any suggestions you have for his training and I will speak to him today about his modified role, and the new reporting structure. I heard Tim stand and he left the office and I just imagined the smug look on his face as he exited Master's office. One last thing, Master said to Tim...please keep next Saturday open on your schedule. I have a special event planned that evening and I am requesting your attendance. My heart nearly stopped as I knew that Master had just invited Tim to our collaring ceremony.

As Tim left, I pulled my mouth off Master's cock and began to argue...Master, you can't do this I pleaded. Master sternly spoke and did so while he took hold of my mouth and roughly returned his cock inside...you are the slave and will do as I say. As I have said previously and I will not repeat myself again...anyone in attendance is someone that I have information about and leverage over...Tim is no different.

In terms of your new boss, I can think of no one better I want you to be reporting to than Tim...a big part of my ownership of you as my slave is in debasing you for my pleasure and the pleasure of Miss Jenny and if it causes others pleasure, like Tim in this case, then all the better. I made Tim's day just now and in doing so, I have pushed you to a new level of submission and humiliation slave...you will learn to love it in due course...your pleasure and happiness slave, will eventually be derived from pleasing me as your Master and your wife as Miss Jenny...that will primarily come in the form of humiliation and degradation...that is precisely what excites me about having you as my slave.

My mind was racing and so many thoughts consumed me, but at the forefront was the actuality of what was happening at this minute. Master had sped his thrusts into my mouth and throat and could feel his cock expanding further if possible. He asked Tiffany to get my wife on the phone and within seconds, the call was transferred to Master's speaker phone. Hello sexy...Master said.

My wife was giddy on the other line and said, hello my sexy Master. I wanted you to be on the phone for what I am about to do and with that Master firmly took hold of my mouth and began to fuck my mouth like a pussy. He grunted loudly and began filling my mouth and throat with his hot cum. His large cock shot strands of thick salty cream into my throat and I gagged and swallowed again and again and again. The cum continued to emerge from his huge prick and I could not believe the amount of sperm I was consuming. Oh baby, Master said into the speaker phone...slave's mouth is nothing like your delicious pussy, but it will do in a pinch he chuckled. That is so hot Master, Miss Jenny said...I just wish I was there to see him sucking your amazing cock and swallowing your precious cum. With that Master pulled his cock from my mouth with a loud pop and in a strange way, I was almost sad to have it gone...was I becoming the slave he wanted me to be...was I transforming this quickly into a willing sissy cocksucker.

My thoughts were interrupted as Master squeezed the last droplets of cum from his huge hard cock head and wiped them on my cheeks and lips. Leave it there slave was all that he said and then told Miss Jenny that he had provided me a little facial glaze for my complexion. He told her goodbye and hung up the line. Get to work slave was all Master said and I rose, dressed, and left his office feeling abjectly humiliated and disgraced. I went to the bathroom to gain some composure and that is where I bumped into an overconfident Tim. In a condescending fashion, Tim said that he needed to speak with me when I wrapped up in the bathroom.

He looked at me closely, but thankfully did not say anything about Master's cum remnants coating my face. Sadly, I felt a bit relieved as Tim's self-importance was probably at a level that would not draw attention to this aspect. I looked in the mirror and Master's cum was already dried but was clearly visible on my cheeks and lips. I wondered if Master would notice if I washed my face and quickly came to my senses and concluded that he would. I again looked and knew that I could explain it away as face cream that had not fully been rubbed in if someone mentioned it throughout the day. I tried to gain composure, but my heart raced and I could not settle my thoughts. Still, I had no choice and exited the bathroom and headed to Tim's office.

The egotistical prick had me wait for nearly ten minutes before having his secretary call me into his office. Sit down he said and again his voice was filled with arrogance and it was more of an order than a polite request. Still, I complied and sat as ordered. Tim began to speak and it made me cringe with each word he emitted...as you may or may not know, I spoke with the CEO today and he has promoted me to Executive Vice President. In this position, I will be your new boss and you will report to me.

I was furious that he left out the fact that I would continue to be reporting to Master also and almost interrupted and disagreed...the thought faded quickly as I was clearly not supposed to be privy to the conversation that took place earlier today. He paused...waiting for my reaction, but I remained silent and so he continued...there will be some additional changes that take place with your new position. I then interrupted...my new position I said. I thought you were promoted I said in a sarcastic tone.

He immediately became more aggressive. We both have new positions...mine was a promotion and yours was a demotion. You need to improve your attitude and there will be tasks and requirements that enable you to do so. Just one of many changes will be your requirement to work longer hours to help Vanessa and her cleaning crew. I would have jumped over the table if the blows had not been already dealt earlier while I resided under Master's desk, but I was still shocked as Tim continued.

You will be supervised by Vanessa and will be cleaning the company toilets, emptying trash, vacuuming and other such duties. Any failures will result in demerits, penalties in pay, potential further demotions and even termination. This again was not communicated earlier and Tim had no time to speak with Master since the earlier dialogue...he was taking great liberties in what was required of me going forward and this was infuriating. The overall theme is that you need to become more of a team player, need to be humbled and ultimately more "pro" company. One of my tasks is to train you to better understand your mediocre position within this company, and teach you more respect for your superiors.

This messaging was again much more horrific but I knew that nothing could be reversed or changed in this conversation. It would be up to me to speak with Master and that is when the reality of the situation hit me like a truck. Master loved seeing me humiliated and debased and the conversation I was having with this prick, Tim, was going exactly as Master hoped. He had promoted Tim as he knew that Tim would take certain liberties and would enjoy demeaning me in a variety of ways that not only pleased Master, but also highlighted for his slut, Miss Jenny, my new submissive role. I was stuck...I thought about how I could reverse the overall situation and the only hope I had was convincing Miss Jenny to speak with Master and turn some of the tides now crashing upon me. Tim sternly asked if I understood. I was at a loss for words, but searched and came up with my reply...Yes Sir. Tim and I were both equally surprised with my reply...had I become so programmed that I had nothing further to offer. Tim composed himself...good, then get back to work and motioned for me to leave his office.