The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir William motioned for everyone to sit and all obeyed in unison. He continued, this is a private collaring ceremony, a consummation of a unique D/s and cuckold marriage. Both slut and slave have come here tonight, before each of you, to willingly acknowledge the complete transfer of power and control over to their Master tonight...they will each show this commitment by proudly being collared before all of you this evening. Sir William motioned, a blanket was rested on the floor near me and Miss Jenny approached.

Sir William spoke...do you desire to become a true slut and owned property of your Master? Miss Jenny nodded as Sir William continued...drop to your knees cunt and take your Master's cock into your eager mouth. You will be taking your vows in such a manner...it is important for you and all of those present to recognize that there are no doubts about what you are acknowledging and symbolically becoming tonight. You are Master's insatiable cock craving whore and your desire and need to be used for service in such manner is what honors you and fulfills you completely. Miss Jenny, without hesitation dropped to her knees as Master approached.

Politely, Master opened his robe and his cock hungry slut, my wife, eagerly lunged forward capturing Master's massive, but still soft cock into her mouth. I watched my wife eagerly open her mouth and throat to accommodate Master's growing cock and feelings of submission and humiliation engulfed me. I glanced up to see the screens capturing what I was watching...the equipment must have been very expensive as the screens showed a very clear and close depiction of her eager servitude.

Sir William continued... acknowledge as best you can cunt...as Master lets you worship his superior and delectable cock...by accepting your Master's collar you freely willfully and eagerly answer yes to the following: do you take Master to be your sole owner? Do you admit that before you met Master, you were an eager slut, a submissive cock whore searching to find the right Alpha male to control you? Do you admit that while you love your husband, cucky, that he cannot come close to satiating your sexual desires like that of your Master? Do you admit with excitement that you are happy that you no longer have to hide your true nature as a cock craving wet slut?

Are you eager and excited to now have a real man in your life that can please you beyond your wildest expectations? Do you eagerly accept your role and true purpose to please and service your Master as his obedient slut? Do you admit before us all to giving up any rights you have to your body...relinquish all ownership and control of your slutty holes to Master and those Master chooses? Do you agree that your body now belongs to Master and that he may choose to do so with it what he pleases, including any branding, further tattooing, piercing, or even cosmetic surgeries as your Master determines?

Do you agree to maintain a high level of fitness so that Master will be proud to not only use you, but also to show you off as his possession? Do you agree that your cunt is there solely for Master's pleasure to feel and to fuck as he desires, and that your pussy, now his, will be abused by his manhood, toys of his choosing and others he deems worthy of fucking and stretching you? Do you admit that your tits are owned and there for the pleasure of Master to pinch, twist, bite and abuse as he so pleases? Do you fully agree that your asshole, though previously off limits, is now available for Master's pleasure as he so desires? To be penetrated, stretched, fucked, abused, and even fisted should Master choose to do so?

Do you understand that your face and your body will be used as a canvass for Master's cum? To be coated with his superior fluid as he so desires and the ample cum of others he so chooses? Do you understand that Master may also require you to be coated in his urine and the piss of others should he choose to do so? That he may drench you in his warm piss for his pleasure as he so desires? Do you understand that you are free to operate within the realm of your family and professional life independently, but only so much as to best maintain your mental and physical health, happiness, and professional status and therefore to be of better service to your Master?

Do you agree to obey without question, any and all commands of your Master? Do you acknowledge that as a slut, you have no right to say no to any request no matter how perverse or difficult? That you must be able to endure the pain Master wishes to inflict upon you and any and all humiliation Master wishes you to be subjected to? Do you understand that you will be tested consistently, and that your boundaries are no longer yours to choose? Master will determine what, if any your limits are and you will be appreciative and feel honored that he has done so? Do you understand that you will abide by all Master's commands at any point in time including commands by your Master to show any part of your body, to anyone, anywhere, at any time? That you will instantly and without hesitation comply with any and all commands by your Master to be of service sexually in any way to himself or anyone else of his choosing, anywhere, in front of anyone else, at any time?

You further acknowledge and accept the fact that yours is not your Master's primary relationship, and that you will never at any time do anything to harm your Master's other relationships or to otherwise bring pain or shame upon your Master? Do you understand and ultimately agree that you are Master's slut, his pet to do with as he pleases, that you no longer have autonomy to think on your own, but your life going forward is solely for the pleasure of Master and his desires no matter how perverse they may be?

Sir William continued...very few things in our lifestyle are more significant than the collar worn by an "owned" submissive. It is the outward symbol of the commitment made by the Master and his slut and marks her as the property of another, much the same way a wedding ring does for our vanilla counterparts. Clearly slut has been marked in other ways, but tonight she will bear Master's collar which illustrates her true devotion. Do you cunt acknowledge all of this and accept your position as Master's owned slut and in doing so accept his collar?

My heart was racing as my entire being was in shock at what had just been communicated. I felt as though we had just discussed going down this path and all of a sudden we were being formally collared and owned. Was this really truly what we both wanted? Though all of the acts we had already engaged in were completely real and transforming, this seemed so much more permanent and certainly a path impossible to reverse. An ironic thought suddenly crossed my mind...clearly we were both already wearing permanent markings which seemed far more difficult to reverse physically.

The thought process continued...this ceremony was exceeding those physical markings...at least in terms of the psychological commitment we were now following through with to Master and the collection of people here tonight. Tattoos could be hidden, but this was the ultimate exposure of our devotion and commitment. While my mind continued its exploration, Sir William looked down at slut as she sucked and slurped on Master's superior cock. Master pushed slut off his huge, fully erect, throbbing member long enough for slut to answer loudly.

Yes, she commented...I fully agree to and adhere to everything verbalized. Here before this group, I proudly and eagerly accept Master's collar. Several men quickly ushered a table to the stage and placed it just in front of me. Master then ordered his slut over the table and her hands were quickly bound. Before me and before Master, slut's body was pulled taut with her delicious bubble ass in the air. Master spoke loudly, to consummate the collaring of my newly owned slut, she will take my cock in her near virgin ass before all of you.

He continued...she has had cucky's small boy clit inside of her ass, but tonight she will learn what it is like to have a real cock inside of her, a man's cock that will transform her into a cock craving ass whore. I was shaking at the thought of this and Miss Jenny began to squirm. Please no, she spoke in a nervous tone...I accept all of this, but please not now Master. Master was very displeased and took hold of the crop offered to him in exchange for slut's collar. He read it for the crowd...Master...I offer you this as a symbol of my devotion to you as my Master and am honored to be your owned slut. Master then took pleasure in his brief assault of slut's ass.

Master spent several minutes cropping her ass cheeks until they were a bright and fiery red. Beg your Master for his cock slut, Master said sternly. Miss Jenny must have sensed no other option and not wanting to further disappoint Master, she did so...please Master, may I please feel your amazing and huge cock inside of me...will you stretch me and provide me anal bliss never before experienced. Master kindly motioned for one of the men and almost instantly, the gentleman handed Master a small bottle.

Master coated lubricant on his bulbous head and immediately placed it at slut's tight puckered asshole. I looked up to see the screens showing exactly what was before me. Master pressed forward and I heard a piercing scream from my lovely wife. I watched as her asshole stretched immensely to fit Master's tip into her tight hole. He told her to breathe deeply and as she did so, Master thrust forward once again...this time he buried his full head inside of her. I could not believe my eyes as I thought he would rip her anus with his monster cock. It was one thing to see my wife's pussy stretched to new limits, but this was her tender hole which I was previously the sole beneficiary of, only under the rarest of circumstances.

The realization of what was taking place before me hit me like a truck...Master was stripping me of my last sacred sexual act with my wife and immense jealousy and insecurity overcame me. I watched as Master slowly and meticulously was transforming his owned slut, my wife into an anal whore. His cock leisurely slid almost all of the way out and then immediately Master pressed forward lunging deep inside of her stretched asshole. Each stroke seemed like it took a minute with Master's huge cock playing my wife like an instrument. I was mesmerized as I watched and even after all of this time, I still could not believe the size of Master's cock.

Now it seemed even larger and more startling as it took assault on my Miss Jenny's tender ass. Moans of pain were softening and the transformation was taking place in front of the crowd and directly before my eyes...cries slowly turned to moans of pleasure and Master clearly noticed, and eagerly quickened his pace. He was masterful in his aggressive assault and his ability to manipulate, taunt, and tease slut's body was uncanny. I felt even more insecure watching Master play with my wife as his newly owned slut. Her body wriggled and squirmed with such passion and yet, Master never let his slut get too comfortable.

One moment my wife's body tensed in pain and the next moment pleasure seemed to engulf her entire being. Master again quickened his pace and I was in jealous awe as his massive cock started slamming in and out of my wife...with his massive shaft fully embedded in her, Master looked me in the eye and smiled...he lifted his pelvis and it was though Miss Jenny was completely impaled on his gigantic cock. The binds did not provide her a lot of freedom and I watched as her body convulsed as he filled every aspect of her anal cavity.

The passion and enjoyment slut was experiencing was clearly taking over and it was evident that Miss Jenny's eager and whorish ass was now working to milk Master's cock as he fucked her tight back-hole. The fucking was awe inspiring and everyone was locked into the incredibly sensual and erotic act taking place. Master wrapped one hand around slut's throat as the other roughly took hold of her long dark hair and his fucking became a pounding. He continued his long strokes, but the pace was further expedited and soon slut was screaming and moaning as loud as I had ever heard her.

Though the pain had to be severe, the screams were of passion and my wife was clearly lost in a state of eroticism I had never seen or experienced. Her body shook violently as Master roughly bucked her. Sir William handed Master the collar and Master attached it to slut's neck without slowing his motions. Once the collar was locked, Master whispered just loud enough for Miss Jenny and I to hear, you my slut are now completely owned. This was too much for Miss Jenny and her body shook like I had never seen it before.

Master had taken her over the edge and slut was screaming and shaking through the most powerful orgasm I had ever seen her experience. I was in shock as I watched the pleasure she was undergoing and candidly, I could not believe she was relishing this moment as Master's monster cock pounded away at her tight tender asshole. With my wife's ass fully impaled on Master's superior cock, I watched as Master tensed...he moaned loudly as the space between Master's stomach and my wife's ass disappeared.

His entire length was buried deep inside of her as his body jolted again and again. The entire audience knew that Master was shooting thick jets of cum deep into my wife's bowels. If not for slut's continued moans, I would have wondered whether my wife had passed out as her body lay limp. After what seemed like an hour of softer moans from each of them, Master motioned to Sir William and then to the others.

Sir William handed Master a butt plug and as Master withdrew his manhood, he quickly filled slut's ass with the plug making sure that none of his precious cum escaped her. Even with the quick transfer, I saw slut's gaping and now stretched asshole. I was amazed and my little boy clit pulsed in its cage clearly excited by what had just taken place before me.

While my mind continued to race, two men approached me like guards...before I could think too much, Master swung his massive cock towards me and roughly penetrated my mouth. He shoved his huge cock deep into my mouth and restricted like I was, there was absolutely no ability to maneuver. I choked on his cock and immediately tasted the strange combined juices of Master and my wife's freshly fucked asshole.

I had no choice and opened my throat as best I could as Master forced his huge slab of cock meat deep into my throat. My eyes begin watering as he roughly face fucked me. He laughed as he pinched my nose pushing himself even further into my throat. I gasped and choked again on his cock. He quickly removed it and I gasped for a breath as a mouthful of my own spit escaped from my mouth. He smacked me with his manhood on the forehead and I heard some laughs from the crowd.

He continued his assault smacking me again and again on the face, taking turns on each cheek and spreading my makeup around so that I was sure I looked like a cheap whore. Master then lunged again into my mouth and I did my best to suck, clean and please Master. The taste was so different...I had worshipped my wife's ass often, but combined with Master's cock fluid, it was completely unique and almost hypnotic and I must have been doing a good job as I felt Master grow further in my mouth and throat. I got lost in my worshipping and servitude, but was quickly brought back to reality.

The two men took hold of me as Master motioned for them to do so and within seconds, I was taken out of the stockade and maneuvered on the table. I was restricted on my back with my legs forced wide by cables and a pillow under my ass lifting me slightly. My heart raced in this position, but again, I had little time to contemplate the situation. Immediately, slut was over my face and Sir William spoke...slave, it is your turn to accept your position as owned slave to Master.

Though you have consumed much of Master's cum already, this is the first time you will be doing so from your wife's de-virginized ass, from your Master's owned slut's ass, he spoke loudly.

He continued...like slut, you will do your best to accept and acknowledge your vows while engaged in this humble and rewarding act. Before Sir William continued, Master positioned slut perfectly over my mouth and then roughly and quickly removed the plug from her ass as he sternly ordered her not to spill a drop. I was surprised at the request as I knew that my wife has just been stretched beyond comprehension and to request that she be able to tighten her freshly fucked sphincter seemed an impossible order.

As the plug was removed, an ample amount of Master's warm thick salty cum leaked onto my lips despite her attempt to control her asshole. Master roughly pinched and twisted slut's nipple and then ordered me to clean up his precious cum from his slut, my lovely owned wife. I eagerly licked and was rewarded with copious amounts of gooey warm cum. He held her in place so that his creamy and thick cum load could be seen transferring from her stretched asshole into my mouth.

The warm salty fluid flowed and I could not believe the volume as I swallowed again and again. Sir William continued as I was drowned in the combined fluid emerging from Miss Jenny's ass. By accepting your Master's collar you freely, willfully and eagerly answer yes to the following: do you take Master to be your sole and ultimate owner? Do you admit that even before you met Master, you were an eager cock sucker searching to find the right superior male to serve? That you have always been a submissive and inferior male and your purpose in life is to gratify those superior to you?

Do you admit that your wife, Master's now owned slut is also your owner and you will do everything in your power to please her as Miss Jenny? Do you admit that you are not able to sexually please Miss Jenny and are honored to have Master in your life to satisfy all of her naughty and wicked sexual desires? Do you agree that your boy clit is embarrassing in every aspect and is unable to please others? That your wife had to seek out other "real" males to please and satisfy her as your boy clit was unable to do so?

Do you agree that your tongue is your only appealing physical aspect and you should strive to please Miss Jenny and Master using it in every way they deem you worthy of doing so? Do you admit that you are an eager cuckold, and are lucky to have such amazing and incredible owners in Miss Jenny and Master? Do you admit with excitement that you are happy that you no longer have to hide your true nature as a cock craving sissy? That you will dress as you are ordered to do so, oftentimes in feminine and humiliating fashion? Do you eagerly accept your role and true purpose to please and service your Master as his obedient slave?

Do you admit before us all to giving up any rights you have to your body...relinquish all ownership and control of your boy clit and boy pussy to Master and those Master chooses?

My heart raced listening to Sir William and while apprehensive, I continued nodding acknowledgment and accepting vows as best I could. Do you understand and admit that your boy clit is useless and you will only touch it when Master grants you permission to do so? That your boy clit will oftentimes be in chastity and that you will be obedient and excited to comply with these aspects?

Do you agree that your body now belongs to Master and he may choose to do so with it what he pleases, including any branding, further tattooing, piercing, or even cosmetic surgeries as your Master determines? Do you agree to maintain a high level of fitness so that Master will be proud to not only use, but also to show you off as his possession? Do you understand that your face and your body will be used as a canvass for Master's cum? To be coated with his superior fluid as he so desires and the ample cum of others he so chooses?