The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 10

Story Info
Story.
4.9k words
4.46
38.7k
27

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the crazy collaring weekend, our home life shifted slightly back to some form of normalcy. Master would send us occasional texts, orders, etc., but overall there was nothing significant that was transpiring and in fact Miss Jenny seemed sad that more activity was not taking place. At work it was a bit of a different story...Master was his typical dominant self and Tim was becoming much more abusive and derogatory.

Additionally, as previously ordered, I was required to be sitting in panties throughout the day at work and Master had provided me even stricter instructions that for all of the work-days, crotchless panties, stockings and garters were required unless otherwise instructed...crotchless panties made sure that my chastity cage was clearly visible to my colleagues.

Additionally, any time I needed to relieve my bladder I was required to do so in the designated grass area, which was again, clearly visible by all of the employees. Master had ordered that my body become more fit and tight and as such, my daily workouts at the gym occupied a reasonable amount of time. This time was only magnified due to increased instructions while in the gym locker room...requirement to walk around proudly showing my new "ring" of chastity and further making sure that three patrons were able to view my new humiliating addition before and after my required workout.

Further, I was always required to wear my collar at work unless there were third party meetings and Master frequently led me around the office when the fancy struck him. Even further, Master and Tim had both required the following: a) that even when clothed, I was to tuck my dress shirts into my panties and have my panties hiked obscenely up at all times such that the tops could be visibly seen at all times; b) a pink bow be tied around the base of my cock and balls and then draped out the front of my pants and visibly seen as a leash; c) application of daily black thick and dark eyeliner and finally, d) a light shade of pink lipstick applied and re-applied daily (behind closed doors a deep shade of red lipstick was always required).

Interestingly, Miss Jenny had only been called into the office once and not surprisingly, I was ordered into Master's office at the end of their sexual encounter (unaware that she was even there) only to clean her before slut was sent on her way.

Not long after Miss Jenny's visit, I received a memo at work and similarly, my wife, Master's slut received a text...in ten days, there is an important conference taking place for work in San Francisco and we are ordered to be present. The conference was Thursday through Friday, but Master's orders were for us to make plans to stay through Saturday evening. The memo stated that additional orders would be following, but Master wanted to make clear the fact that there was a large and important cocktail reception taking place Thursday evening and that his owned slut would be present as his date, but that my presence was required at the reception as well.

My heart raced as it was clearly evident my position within this company and all of the employees and my colleagues knew about the situation, but beyond those that attended the collaring ceremony, our servitude was a complete unknown.

From that point forward, time seemed to fly by and Miss Jenny took the lead on making sure the family was taken care of while we were away. There were few instructions leading up to the event other than some clothing requests for the trip and orders that we would be flying back on a private jet with Master Saturday evening. The evening before our flight, slut received a package at the door and a simultaneous text:

My slut...I have sent a package to your door that includes some items of importance. Included with the materials are a pair of yoga pants...tomorrow you will be wearing these tight thin white yoga pants to and through the airport. You will soon learn that they are nearly visible enough to see through and definitely tight enough to see the outline of your delicious camel toe so it is a requirement that you pull them tightly and wear proudly my dear slut.

The back of these pants reads, "Master's Required Attire" which is not overly derogatory, but will result in many airport patrons scratching their heads. Now for slave...our sissy is required to wear the tight light tan linen pants with the dark red crotchless underwear included in the package. Additionally, there is both a plastic chastity device and plastic lock included which will be worn by slave...this will be undetectable through security given the plastic material of each (note that slave is required to pack bring his symbolic ring as well, but that one would not get past security and Master is not that cruel.

Similar to work, sissy slave is required to wear his pink leash with at least 9 inches of leash clearly visible hanging from the front of his linen pants. Your respective shirts are included in the package as well (surprise for you to see) and the remainder of your outfits will be complete with shoes of your choosing. Just to be clear, slut you are not to where a bra and it would please me if you wore heels to complete your outfit. Clearly there will be some gawking and potentially some teasing at the airport which makes your Master smile.

If asked any questions about your respective attire, you, my slut, are required to communicate that you and your hubby are both owned and collared by a Master, it pleases Master to have you and hubby subtly humiliated in public, and this is your Master's creative way of doing so. Slut is then required to point out her camel toe and then point out slave's miniature caged member and visible pink leash.

After reading the text, Miss Jenny rushed to open the package which revealed the required tops to be worn tomorrow. Miss Jenny pulled a tight black tank from the box which read, "HOTWIFE" clearly across the center back and then turned it around whereby the front read "SIZE DOES MATTER". She then removed a white shirt with dark black lettering, which read, "PROPERTY OF HOTWIFE" and then she turned it around to reveal the lettering and symbol on the other side, "TINY AND LOCKED" with a modified version of the male / Mars symbol.

Rather than a normal circle with a straight arrow to the right, the arrow was small, bent as if limp, and caged. My wife smiled and then laughed...it was a nervous laugh, but must have made her anxiety feel better knowing that my attire was equally, if not more degrading than her own.

Another text came in from Master immediately thereafter which read: I would hope that both of you would already know this, but I wanted to make sure and be explicit that each of you will be bearing your anklets for the trip as well. Miss Jenny showed me the text and immediately my heart raced even more so as I recollected the specifics of each...my wife's read, Master's owned slut / worn with pride and devotion and mine read, Master's owned slave / a sissy cuckold dedicated to Master and Miss Jenny.

The next morning came quickly and we dressed according to Master's specifications. It was not entirely see through, but it was evident that Miss Jenny wore no underwear and her camel toe was a bit more than subtle. We were both blushing by the time we finished dressing as it was also evident that I was wearing crotchless panties and a chastity device as the linen pants were nearly as tight and see through as Miss Jenny's yoga pants.

While we both paused in despair while looking at one another, a well-timed text came through from Master. It read...I envision that you are both filled with fear over what you are wearing, but while I have pushed the limits, I assure you that there is no cause for concern as it relates any illegality to your outfits. You may get ample stares and hopefully some embarrassing and even degrading comments, but security will not bother you.

This did not stop my heart from racing as Master continued to push the public limits of what I was comfortable with, but I knew that we had little choice and actually agreed with Master's assessment. As such, we compliantly took hold of our suitcases and made our way to the airport. We arrived quickly and our attire certainly made our check-in and walk through the airport quite stressful. Surprisingly, we heard only a few comments, but there were mostly stares and ogling over Miss Jenny. Only my quick escape to the bathroom resulted in any real humiliation.

While walking into the restroom near our departing gate, a gentleman commented about my shirt. He said, you must be sitting down to pee if you are all locked up you weirdo! I did not comment back, but clearly went into the stall as I did in fact have to sit with my boy clit all locked up. There was no other drama and our flight was smooth as we landed in San Francisco on-time.

As ordered we hustled to the hotel and upon our arrival there, Miss Jenny received a text telling us to approach the front desk and ask for a package that was left by Master for his owned submissive couple. Miss Jenny blushed, but immediately made her way to the front desk and shyly asked for a package from Master. The male clerk smiled broadly as he hesitated, gawked at her outfit from head to toe, and then finally handed slut the envelope. In dark bold black letters, the envelope read For My Owned submissive couple and was signed Master underneath the bold letters.

We shuffled across the lobby to a corner and opened the letter like school kids. It read:

My dearest slut and slave...I want you both to sit in the bar and have a few drinks to loosen up. I hope you are both excited to serve me because you are my slut and my slave and this will be the first weekend serving me and any others I choose while out of town. You both better do everything you can to please me to be invited on these trips in the future. Complete obedience is required and any non-compliance will result in severe punishment. Inside is a hotel key and you will get further instructions from me shortly about how that will be utilized.

Superior Master

It was now 3:00, and as ordered, we made our way to the bar and immediately a text came in from Master making sure we had received his envelope. His text included further instructions...at 4:00 sharp and after several stiff drinks I want you both to head upstairs to room 707. You will have further instructions there! For now I want you both to head to the bathroom, each of you is to take five ice cubes from your drink and shove them deep inside your ass. Additionally, slut is to take an additional five ice cubes and emerge them in her already excited and moist pussy.

We quickly ordered two vodka tonics and then eagerly complied with Masters' orders. Miss Jenny requested that I enter the women's restroom with her and we eagerly made our way into a single stall with our drinks. Within seconds, I had succeeded in shoving five cold ice cubes up my tight boy cunt, and likewise Miss Jenny did the same, pressing five cubes inside her sexy butthole. She then pushed another five cold ice cubes into her already excited pussy.

After returning to the bar, I felt a shivering in my ass and a peculiar nervousness at my attire. I now had a clear understanding of the orders requesting such thin clothing. Not only could we not hide what was nearly visible through the thin material, it was an absolute that any leakage from the melting cubes would be perfectly visible through the thin material we wore. With great angst we quickly consumed our drinks and ordered another round. Another text then came in to Miss Jenny:

You both are my owned dirty whores - slut's pussy and ass are likely already leaking, and slave's little boy clit, though tiny, is certainly filling and pushing out his new chastity device while his sissy boy pussy is most certainly leaking as well. You both are hopefully feeling a bit more relaxed with the drinks causing your slutty minds to wander. How does it feel to be controlled and owned...you are both sitting in a strange hotel lobby waiting obediently for my next instruction and eagerly excited about what creative and evil orders I have in store for each of you to torment, humiliate, and degrade each of you.

I will not be easy on either of you over the next few days...I will continue to push you beyond the limits of what you thought was possible. I will be more aggressive, and you will both certainly feel much different at the end of this excursion than you have ever felt before. Please go through the same ice cube exercise with your next drink!

Our minds were spinning while hanging on every word - we looked and saw that it was roughly 3:30 and complied with Master's orders once again. Similarly, we entered the women's restroom and same stall to complete Master's instructions. Miss Jenny's white yoga pants were already wet and though already clearly visible, slut complied quickly with her Master's orders.

We exited the bathroom and another text from Master came through: slut and slave...you have other orders upstairs, but you don't have a great deal of time. You both will enter the room at precisely 4:00, read the other instructions and comply quickly with my orders. I will enter the room at 4:30 and you both should be waiting compliantly.

I tensed with anticipation and shook with both excitement and fear - what were those instructions and as I looked at my watch, I knew that we did not have long to wonder as it was 3:55. We took the last sip of our respective strong drinks in hopes to consume any last drops of alcohol and quickly headed to room 707.

As we entered, we had no idea what to expect...would Master be inside, would there just be instructions waiting, what was truly in store for us not just now, but throughout the weekend. Using the hotel key, we opened the door slowly and entered. Immediately we saw candles on the table stands next to the bed and there was a sheet of paper on the bed and expected that the letter contained additional instructions from our Master.

I shivered at the single King bed in the room and again my mind wandered at what was in store for us this weekend...would Master be staying in this room as well, would I be sleeping on the floor or other. I continued to shiver with angst as I put our suitcases to the side and grabbed the note on the bed.

The note read:

Hurry as you have little time...there is a camera under the bed. I want to memorialize your trip and the instructions I have provided so I want ample photos of each you (my slut and slave) in a variety of positions revealing the clothing and ice cube compliance so please complete doing so immediately.

Without reading further, we took hold of the camera and complied quickly. We took front, back, crotch and bent over photos for each of us and as I was snapping photos of Miss Jenny, her crotch was soaked and completely visible in all of the photos. Without much time to discuss, we quickly went back to the note and read it further:

There is a proper set of clothing for each of you in the closet as well as lotion and perfume - both of which are required for each of you. I expect each of you to completely lotion yourself (no touching each other) as best you can and then immediately get dressed as the cocktail reception starts at 6. Only the anklets and cucky's chastity device should remain as part of your respective outfits. Oh - and make sure that one of you props the door slightly open with the security lock so your Master does not have to be bothered with the key.

Superior Master

My heart raced as I looked at the watch 4:16 knowing that we had little time before Master entered the room. I quickly fixed the lock on the door so Master could easily enter when he wanted. We then quickly removed our clothing and each of us healthily applied a lotion smelling of cucumber and flowers. Clearly the feminine smell was intentional which caused my boy clit to stir in the locked chastity device. Miss Jenny was smiling knowing that the situation was more embarrassing for me than her...at least at this particular stage.

We then dressed in the clothing Master required. Knowing it was a work event, I was not surprised to find a sexy, but classy dress for my wife (though no panties were present), but I was left not as happy about Master's chosen attire for me. As I looked at Miss Jenny, she smiled and then began to laugh...I was being forced to dress in a server outfit and worse it was a modified version in that it was incredibly tight fitting in the crotch and it in fact had a separate pocket, and colored fabric for this area of the trousers. It was a deep red almost spandex material that fit my chastity package tightly so that it was obvious to anyone that I was wearing some type of device underneath my pants. Also, the coat was short and did not cover this aspect of the trousers making the outfit, even with the traditional white server shirt, severely obnoxious.

To make matters worse, Miss Jenny handed me a chauffeur hat that I must have missed. She sprayed the perfume on herself smiling and then approached me to do the same. Again, the perfume was just that, a woman's perfume, but she sprayed a healthy amount to my neck and even playfully sprayed my crotch area. Though playful, I was frustrated but had little time to argue with Miss Jenny as seconds later Master entered the room and approached us.

He immediately took hold of Miss Jenny and they engaged in a lengthy kiss where their tongues intertwined and subtle moans emerged from both of them. Jealousy overcame me as I knew I would never be completely comfortable with my wife engaged in sexual activity with another...even our Master. My thoughts of envy were only magnified as Master reached under his my wife's dress, his slut's dress and I watched as he roughly shoved two fingers deep into her already soaking pussy.

Master then motioned me on my knees and briefly broke from the deep kiss with his slut. Master ordered me to remove and worship his cock which I obeyed and complied with almost instantaneously. Immediately he reengaged with Miss Jenny's and they continued their erotic make-out session while I listened to Miss Jenny's moans become much noisier. I glanced over briefly as I was unzipping and removing Master's growing massive member...I watched in a trance as Master even more aggressively assaulted her pussy with his thick fingers and the wetness of her cunt became apparent with each penetrating thrust.

Master lunged his hips in disappointment and I knew the reason for his action. I opened my mouth and stretched my tongue out to taste Master's delicious and superior cock head. My tongue circled Master's large bulbous head and then licked eagerly the underside of Master's huge cock. Again he forced his hips forward (he was turned sideways as he was closely engaged with my wife on his right side while his hips were turned left so that I could easily access his masterful cock.

I opened my mouth wider and my mouth pressed forward capturing several inches of Master's now fully hard cock. Master surged even further jamming his monster cock into my throat and I gagged. My mouth stretched further and I relaxed my throat as Master bucked his member in and out of my esophagus. I heard my wife's moans turn to almost a piercing scream and knew that she was cumming on Master's expert fingers.

Strangely I felt Master's cock swell and the strong taste of precum was replaced as ample streams of Master's cum shot down my throat. I choked a bit as volumes of Master's cum clogged my throat for a second, but I was able to gag his thick salty remnants down into my stomach. I swallowed again and again and was amazed at how much jism was being emptied into my eager cock sucking throat.

Finally, Master pulled his huge cock from my mouth and rubbed his still leaking cock along my forehead. Miss Jenny and Master has stopped kissing and she laughed as Master did this and then he proceeded to further degrade me as he smacked the remaining contents of his sticky cum on random areas of my face again and again and again. When I felt like my entire face was coated in Master's superior drying sperm, he began to speak. In fact Master must have felt like he owed us an explanation for his expeditious orgasm...I have been so horny thinking about this trip that I have not cum in almost a full week.

12