The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 10b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words made me blush and I was both excited but demoralized at the satisfaction she was receiving from yet another physically superior man. Thomas was verbal with her as he lunged to meet her movements making a loud smacking sound with each thrust, "tell your sissy husband how I feel inside you, tell him that I am reaching places that his little cock could never reach, tell him how he could never please you in the way I am pleasing you slut."

Miss Jenny was immensely turned on and I could see her hair flying from side to side as she rode him aggressively. Her words then tore into me as she became quite vulgar, "Sir Thomas, your cock does not even compare to cucky's little boy clit as it would be an embarrassing comparison, my sissy husband only dreams of filling me, stretching me, and pleasing me in the way your superior cock is doing. He is lucky to be sharing in this amazing experience with me and after being filled by superior men like you and Master, I will never again be able to orgasm on his miniature little boy clit. I only want to fuck and please men with huge cocks that can physically bring me to powerful orgasms that I never imagined were possible and were certainly not experienced with my sissy small cocked husband. The only orgasms I want to experience with cucky are the ones while he licks, soothes and cleans my sore tender cunt after it has been properly used by real men like yourself."

I was mesmerized at her words as she seemed like a complete different person to me at this moment and I watched in humiliation as my wife's body wriggled on Thomas' superior cock. Her body began to shudder and tremble, she was experiencing an amazing powerful orgasm that was spurred both physically and psychologically and it seemed to last forever as I drove blocks with her in this fashion.

My wife finally went limp and then with all her effort she seductively turned to give Master a passionate kiss, seemingly to thank him for allowing her this experience. To our surprise, Master then pushed himself back and swatted slut's ass roughly with his hand.

He then spoke sternly, I did not train you to engage in such selfish behavior slut, "here you are experiencing orgasms while our guest, Thomas remains unsatisfied in your eager cunt."

Master removed his clothing and then pushed her head towards Thomas. Miss Jenny zealously kissed Sir Thomas, almost begging for forgiveness as Master took his position. My mind raced and my heart ached as I knew I would never get comfortable with my wife kissing other men. Though crazy even to myself, I was always incredibly aroused to see my wife's pussy pleasured, but to see her kissing another man brought my jealousy to heightened levels.

My thoughts quickly transitioned as I could see what Master was doing and wondered if my wife, his slut knew what was about to take place. Within seconds she certainly did as Master pushed forward and his huge cock just barely entered my wife's tender asshole.

My wife screamed as Master's head pressed further and disappeared inside of her tight hole causing her body to shake violently. Master's butt flexed and again I heard my wife scream knowing that more of his huge cock was entering her ass. Master rested inside his slut for a second and then lunged forward once again, now burying the full length of his mammoth cock deep inside of her.

My wife's body went limp once again on Thomas, but Master took hold of her hair and pulled aggressively raising her delicious body. "Please us slut," Master ordered, "fuck us and pleasure us you dirty married whore."

I cringed at Master's words and felt so inadequate. Here I was driving a limousine while my Master and his driver were filling and stretching both of my wife's holes in the backseat. Completely humiliated, I was still captured by the moment and watched in amazement at what was taking place behind me.

Suddenly I saw a transformation, my wife, Master's slut began fucking the massive cocks. Her body squirmed and bucked in eager slutty compliance and amazingly, her cries of pain slowly became moans of pleasure echoing throughout the limousine. Master was pleased with his slut and I watched him take complete control. He began fucking slut's tight hole at an aggressive and feverish pace resulting in Sir Thomas becoming more aggressive in his assault in my wife's pussy.

Within minutes, I watched as Sir Thomas tensed underneath the action, it was evident from his rigid legs that he was experiencing an orgasm and filling my wife's cunt with his seed. His body bucked as he groaned in pleasure, surprisingly lifting both my wife and Master briefly.

This only caused Master to become more excited and he began pounding away at my wife's now stretched asshole. My wife screamed, "Oh fuck Master, please may I cum, please may I cum while filled with these two incredibly huge and satisfying cocks Master."

I was shocked that my wife, Master's slut was now begging for permission to orgasm and I felt myself again leaking in my cage. Master remained silent as I watched his muscular ass bang away at my slutty wife. Moans then escaped his mouth and then he spoke, "are you ready for dinner slave," he said in a degrading tone.

Master's body tensed and then he thrust his entire manhood deep inside my wife's bowels, "cum slut," he ordered as he filled and stretched her tender hole.

Immediately and in unison, their bodies tightened and shook as one, they were both experiencing incredible orgasms and my wife's screams could now be heard far beyond the boundaries of the limousine. I had never heard my wife so loud and it seemed to last forever as Master remained buried inside of her ass for what seemed like ten minutes.

Master and Sir Thomas high-fived like they were in high school while my wife remained sandwiched between them, their respective cocks still leaking final remnants of cum deep into my wife's stretched holes. Without moving, Master ordered me to drive to the hotel where we were staying. Within minutes we arrived and after the valet positioned us to a resting spot, Master then rolled down the window to the valet. Shockingly, Master remained in position deep inside my wife's ass as he told the valet that we needed about 15 minutes for cleanup. The valet blushed and stumbled to answer, "you will be fine parked here Sir," he said.

With the window still open, Master then ordered me into the back seat. For added humiliation, Master then told the valet, "the driver here is the husband of my slut that just got used here in the backseat. He is also my eager slave and it is cleanup time for him."

Master concluded with, "You are welcome to watch slave dutifully comply."

The valet walked away embarrassed, but not before glancing in my direction with judgment and disgust. The look hit me like a hammer and again reminded me of my deep submissive position as Master and Miss Jenny's slave. Before I could further contemplate the current situation, Master snapped his fingers. I knew there was no choice and I obediently exited the driver door and entered the backseat of the limousine. Master had left the window open either accidentally or more likely to further degrade and debase me.

As I entered the rear of the limousine, I was surprised to see that they all remained as one. Sir Thomas and Master still had their cocks buried balls deep inside my wife and Miss Jenny was breathing heavily, her body weight entirely on Sir Thomas with the blindfold still intact.

Master removed her blindfold immediately thereafter and told his slut to watch her sissy husband perform his duties causing even further angst and embarrassment for me. Master whispered to Sir Thomas and quickly they turned, almost flipped like a pancake with Master now underneath and Sir Thomas on top.

Sir Thomas then withdrew his softening but still massive cock from my wife's used pussy. She moaned as his monster plopped free from her tight cunt. Immediately Master's fingers pinched her cunt lips together and he ordered me to clean Sir Thomas' cock. My head dove down and I eagerly wrapped my lips around the massive black shaft capturing the mixed juices from his superior cock.

I eagerly licked, slurped and sucked doing my best to please Sir Thomas as best I could. He then withdrew his long thick shaft and pressed my head down forcing me to clean his balls which were also coated in mixed fluids. Sir Thomas then placed his shaft back inside my mouth, took hold of my head and began roughly fucking my throat. Amazingly, his cock began to harden as he deeply fucked my mouth gagging me with each and every thrust.

He was relentless as I choked on his massive shaft, but still he held me firmly in place and laughed heartily as he continued his assault forcing slobber from my nostrils. He then roughly shoved me away and my mouth slipped from his hard shaft.

I fell to my side as a mouthful of spit left my mouth and emptied onto the floor of the limousine. I was taken off guard, but Master had no intention of me losing focus, he immediately ordered me to clean slut's cunt. Master's fingers moved away and my mouth and lips quickly replaced his fingers. I was shocked as my wife's pussy was literally filled with cum and I found myself not licking or sucking, but rather I was gulping down cum from her reddened stretched cunt hole.

Sir Thomas had flooded her and I swallowed again and again tasting his warm thick salty fluid as it coated and ultimately drained down my throat. It was certainly a mixture, but the strong taste and texture made evident that the majority of the fluid was the ample deposit Sir Thomas had shot deep inside of my wife.

I glanced over as Sir Thomas laughed watching me swallow his load from my freshly fucked wife. He was stroking his immense and fully hardened cock at a rapid pace and in an astonished state, I wondered what was still in store. I had little opportunity to think further about Sir Thomas as I was doing my best to finish cleaning my lovely wife's pussy and hopefully bring her to a gratifying orgasm.

I could tell one was approaching as Miss Jenny was moaning with great passion, but suddenly Master grabbed slut's throat and he seemed frustrated that she was again focused on enjoying herself. Master ordered that she maintain her composure and not experience another orgasm, "You, my slut are acting selfishly once again and will pay dearly for doing so."

Master ordered me to stop and then forcefully flipped both himself and my wife over as he remained buried balls deep in her ass. "Now my turn slave," Master said and he pulled his massive prick from my wife's ass with a loud "plop".

He took hold of my head and shoved his still hard cock deep into my mouth and throat. He was rough and fucked my throat at a rapid pace. The taste was distinctively different as I could certainly taste the familiarity of my wife's ass on his huge prick. Like Sir Thomas, he forced me to clean his balls as well and then forcefully shoved my eager face into my wife's slutty tight back-hole.

I licked the entrance clean as slut was leaking Master's cum, but as I tried to bury my tongue deep inside Master stopped me. He ordered me to lay down on my back and then whispered to his slut.

Miss Jenny hovered above me and spread her ass cheeks letting Master's thick stream of cum flow from her body, at first it was a steady stream of Master's milky cream gushing from her spread asshole into my eagerly awaiting mouth. Master and Sir Thomas seemed pleased not only watching my servitude but also knowing that the camera was capturing this act of submission and obedience.

Master ordered slut to push and she did so eagerly making sure all of Master's cum emerged from her stretched asshole. Master ordered his slut to give me full access and she lowered her full weight onto my mouth, stretching her ass cheeks with her hands while doing so. My tongue swirled and stretched inside of her wet puckered hole and continued to capture all of Master's precious cum.

I heard Sir Thomas comment what an eager cum whore I was which caused me to tense with embarrassment and further humiliation. I wanted to tell him that it was not my choice and I was only doing as ordered, but my actions were more than that. I was eagerly cleaning my wife's asshole of Master's cum and I could feel the pressure of my hardened cock in its tight cage. At this very moment I felt precum leaking from my sissy boy clit and it was a clear sign of what an obedient sissy cum whore I had become.

I heard Sir Thomas tell Master he was close and immediately Master ordered my wife off of me. I was quickly ordered to my knees and without an order I opened my mouth guessing what was expected of me.

Sir Thomas then spoke as he stroked his huge black shaft inches from my face, "You are a cock sucking whore and cum loving bitch. Tell me how bad you want more of my warm thick cum down your sissy throat slave. Beg me to let you have my precious seed slave, beg me to shoot my glorious cum load in your eager faggoty white married mouth. You are nothing but a cum dump and I order you to admit such."

I glanced at Master and he gave me a nod of his agreement with Sir Thomas' orders. He wore a stern look on his face and I knew not to displease him. I then looked at my wife and she was smiling broadly and wore an erotic expression which was likely a result of what was transpiring and the degradation I was being subjected to. I was being completed disgraced and shamed and here my wife was completely amused and pleasured by the deep level of humiliation I was being subjected to. Each debasing scenario for me seemed to be providing Miss Jenny more amusement and her former thoughts and feelings of compassion and empathy had certainly transformed to wanting to see me exposed to further demeaning acts and pushed to a deeper state of submission never before experienced or even imagined.

This left me with no choice and I obediently answered, "Sir Thomas, I need and am begging for your cum Sir Thomas, it was delicious from my wife's cunt, but I am eager to taste it directly from your superior and masterful cock. I am a sissy cock sucker and cum drinking whore and am present only for the pleasure of you, Master, Miss Jenny others you may all choose. I am lucky to be here on my knees before you and privileged to be able to taste and consume your precious seed, please, please, please coat my mouth and throat in your exquisite fresh, thick salty semen. I am your faggoty bitch and am nothing but a cum dump for your superior fluid."

Everyone seemed surprised, but also pleased with my subservient dialogue and it brought Sir Thomas over the edge. I heard him grunt as I closed my eyes, opened my mouth wide and stretched my tongue to capture his luscious cum. The first shot of semen splashed across my forehead causing me to lift my head, hopeful to capture the next jet of sperm in my eager cum hungry mouth.

It was not to be as Sir Thomas purposefully aimed and the second and third jets of warm sticky jism coated each of my eyes. I heard both Master and Miss Jenny laughing as I clearly must have looked like dirty cum starving whore already coated in Sir Thomas' thick white cream but working with determination to taste and swallow the next stream of warm fluid.

Surprisingly, he was not finished and as I licked my lips, I felt his mammoth prick spread press forward and spread them wide apart. Sir Thomas roughly shoved his monster inside of my mouth and buried it in the back of my throat. I felt more of his cum surge from his cock into the back of my throat as he thrust and grind into my mouth. He pulled the base from my mouth and with his hand squeezed the base, discharging the last of his oozing warm salty cum onto my tongue.

He groaned loudly as he removed his thick cock and then with his hand jacked his huge shaft from the base all the way to its huge bulbous head and Sir Thomas wiped the last droplets of his gooey semen on my whorish chin. I tried to open my eyes, but it was difficult as the sticky fluid had almost pasted them shut. I managed to get one eye open and the cum strands appeared like a spider web over my opened eye lid. I could feel my face covered saturated in sticky cum and it was drying rapidly. My mouth and throat were also coated with thick salty jism and I did my best to swallow down the remnants to displace the intense taste in my mouth.

I saw a bright light as Master had moved the video camera in for a close up of what a mess I must have been at that very moment. Again, I heard Sir Thomas, Master and my wife laughing as this degrading treatment continued to unfold at my detriment. My wife sarcastically said, "Better you than me honey," which caused another hearty laugh from the two men.

12