The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 16

Story Info
Cuckold Couple Becomes an Owned Couple.
6.3k words
4.43
42.5k
20

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 16: REST / EVENING EVENTS

Showered with mixed feelings, I thought about the day's events thus far and looked at my beautiful wife. She gazed back at me and it was such a strange sensation as I could literally feel the love and energy between us despite all of the events that had transpired.

My mind brought me back to the moment; we were absolutely exhausted and I could not imagine doing anything else at this stage. Our boundaries had been pushed and stretched beyond limits and Miss Jenny's pussy had been used even more than I could have imagined. Master must have sensed our fatigue and told us we would be ushered to the room to rest.

Though the walk was humiliating as we were ushered back to the suite, we were numb to the stares and comments received. Once there, we were separately bound to different beds and allowed to rest. My heart hurt as all I wanted to do was hold my wife and I sensed the same from her as she moaned, in a bad way, at the predicament.

As I thought about it, the mental pain was truly excruciating as I wanted to hold my wife but instead was isolated and reminded of the unforgettable thoughts of our trip thus far. Though desperate for sleep, I could not nap as my mind recapped many of the events leading me to where I currently was.

I was reminded what a dirty whore my wife had become and what an insignificant and debasing slave I had quickly transformed into. It was so difficult for my wife to previously have orgasms and here she was squirting like a fire hydrant with strange cocks buried inside of her. Similarly but not wanting to fully acknowledge myself at this stage, I was consistently hard, leaking and even cumming while caged as I experienced humiliating and debasing acts by Master and his friends. The reality was that I was growing even more sexual as my wife was used, abused and tormented in defenseless fashion. Where was her husband, her knight to rescue her from this torment?

Here I was tied to the bed in isolation recapping the fact that I was no knight but just the opposite; I was a sissy, an eager slut myself who was making a habit of cumming in my panties. I was an owned slave that was rewarded by being allowed to slurp, suck and consume loads and loads of salty warm jism from my wife's body.

As these thoughts persisted for an eternity, I finally heard the suite door open and the roar of drunk men filled the room. I glanced at the clock and it was already after 9:00 and I had not been able to sleep a wink. The nightmares racing in my head were back to reality and the uncertainty of what was in store for the rest of the night was now strongly present.

Master unlocked me first bringing me to the bathroom, he ordered me naked and into the large tub kneeling only in my chastity device. His orders were specific, "If anyone pisses directly into your mouth, you are not required to swallow, but keep your mouth open and block your throat with your tongue so the contents go inside but ultimately out of your mouth and onto to your body. If however one uses the toilet and then wants the remaining droplets to emerge inside your mouth, you must suck and slurp those final remnants down your throat."

Master left without further instructions.

Soon thereafter my wife came walking through the door with Master and they entered the large see-through shower together. I watched as their bodies embraced and then Master proceeded to wash her body thoroughly. It was sensual, caring and erotic as he did so in a very loving fashion.

His fingers rubbed and touched every crevice and I watched my wife's body, unknown to me for such a long period it seemed, squirm initially, but quickly accommodate and mold to Master's touch.

Moans escaped her mouth as his fingers glided and danced on her bruised and used body. I stared intently as his large fingers slipped inside her stretched cunt and asshole causing her to tremble and shake.

She leaned back whispering to him and he must have acknowledged or given approval as her hands pressed against the clear glass forcefully. This enabled her to push her sex back into his fingers more aggressively.

Jealousy overtook me as I realized her knight was clearly not me, her husband, but her Master, he had used her and commanded her to perform such acts of degradation that she should despise him, yet her slutty owned body was wriggling in a powerful orgasm as she thanked him loudly.

"Thank you Master for your amazing touch and for making your owned slut feel such incredible orgasms, you are amazing Master and I love being your owned slut."

Before I could shrink further into humiliation, I heard a few gentlemen entering the bathroom and immediately both approached me, lowered their swim shorts and immediately began pissing on my face and hair. One specifically aimed more carefully at my open mouth and as ordered I allowed the warm piss to enter my mouth but a steady stream flowed onto my body as my tongue blocked my throat.

Even with the remaining warm fluid dripping from my mouth and body, I did my best to watch Master manipulating Miss Jenny's body like a musical instrument. He handed her a tooth brush and while the final piss streams subsided I was horrified at the irony taking place.

Master was allowing his owned slut to brush her mouth while mine was becoming further corroded with sinful debasement. As the men left me in a puddle of urine, Master twirled my wife back towards himself and embraced her in a deep and passionate kiss. He was kneading her ass with his large fingers while their tongues intertwined with sensual craving.

Master lifted her body, pinned her against the clear glass, and with lust and desire, he rested her down on his massive cock. I could not see clearly as the shower was getting steamy but watched in a trance nonetheless.

Master forcefully fucked my wife against the glass until she was again screaming through yet another orgasm while I watched helplessly. Master lowered my wife and allowed her to stand while he exited the shower. Again, I stared at my Master with admiration as his body was physically superior, his enormous cock stood fully erect from just pleasuring my wife, and his muscles bulged as he wiped his statue like body dry.

As he departed the bathroom, he glanced back at me, "When your wife is done, you can clean yourself as well slave," he said.

When my lovely wife exited the shower and began drying herself, I shuffled past her, touching her briefly resulting in our eyes connecting deeply. The look on her face was one of satisfaction, but also of shame and embarrassment. We smiled at one another as I entered the shower and proceeded to clean myself.

I could have stayed in there forever, but she opened the shower door and told me Master wanted us to rush. After finishing in hurried fashion, my wife took my hand and together we walked naked out of the bathroom. Master met us and led us into one of the bedrooms.

On the bed was our required clothing for the evening. There was a short sheer white dress that was comprised of little fabric as well as sexy high heels. I glanced at mine and was shocked though I should not have been given the circumstances; it was a shiny nude colored bodysuit that bore bold words reading "cuckold bachelor" on the front.

Master ordered us to dress quickly. I struggled, but managed to pull the tight fitting garment onto my body. The crotch area had a designed pouch to host my caged cock and though not see-through, it was literally skin tight and as such, completely evident I was caged beneath it.

Additionally, the back could be opened and was secured merely with Velcro. It was hugging tightly against my ass which already had the Velcro starting to pull from itself as I moved, and this alarmed me given I bear nothing underneath the nude bodysuit.

I glanced at my lovely wife and she looked amazing; the heels had her taller than me which showed off her lovely and toned legs. The dress was open around the chest area and the thin fabric barely covered her perky breasts. As she turned, the back hardly covered her sexy ass cheeks.

To make matters worse, Master placed a lit-up and blinking collar around her neck which read "slutty bachelorette". It was evident what the theme of the evening would be and after letting that sink in for a few seconds, he led us into the main area of the suite.

The group awaiting us was smaller than expected but still a sizeable group of men and women pre-partying. The women were dressed in more elegant white dresses to accompany Miss Jenny this evening or so it appeared given the consistent "white" bachelorette theme.

As I surveyed the room, it became more disturbing as both my boss, Tim and my wife's ex-lover, Kevin were both present. In fact, Jen's ex-lover approached immediately, simply said. "Hey slut," to her and then in a demeaning tone, said to me, "I am sure you are eager to consume more of my cum this evening faggot."

Master then changed course with an announcement, "Thank you all for coming this evening and we are going to have an amazing time tonight. The rules are fairly simple and the main one is to make sure that no one is arrested. Slut is dressed in bachelorette attire as a slutty bachelorette and similar to other bachelorette parties, there are certain tasks that are required of her tonight."

Master continued, "Excluding the men already present, slut needs to get 180 male fingers inside of her this evening, 120 in her pussy and 60 in her ass."

He paused laughing, "Though some may want to or

even be encouraged to shove in multiple fingers, the maximum that will be counted towards the required task will be 2 fingers per gentlemen. As such and for those not good at math, a minimum of 90 guys will be needed to complete the assignment at hand."

Again Master paused letting that sink in, "Each of these gentleman will have 30 seconds to have fun with slut's holes. My quick calculations tell me that slut will have a minimum of 5,400 pumps in her holes assuming a one second pump per hole (180 fingers x 30 seconds). Guys love to finger girls and so I am not worried about the attention slut's pussy will receive, but to further encourage anal penetration, I am writing "six pack" on slut's exposed chest."

Everyone looked around at each other in both shock and enjoyment as Master continued, "Anytime an individual asks about the marking, slut will be required to communicate that "six pack" was her high school nickname because she loved having fingers in both of her slutty holes (thumb and finger inserted into her like one would carry a six pack). Slut will then ask and even beg the person to then do just that, six pack her pussy and ass in combination for a period of 30 seconds."

"For this situation, any male or female can engage in the act, but credit towards the 180 fingers will be restricted to males. And to make sure the rules are followed and tallied appropriately, I have designated Karen as the maid of honor this evening."

As Karen strode forward, Miss Jenny's face became as white as the dress she now wore. Karen was my wife's nemesis, a former best friend while growing up that eventually became her foe and most despised enemy. In High School, Miss Jenny stole her boyfriend, and Karen has been persistent and consistent with the fact that she would get back at my wife since. Karen had not been present at the collaring ceremony and we both wondered how Master had strategically learned of, found, and now had her present for this evening.

Regardless, my wife was nervous and she knew that Karen would be completely despicable.

Again, before we could further our thoughts around Karen's presence, Master continued. "In addition to slut's cunt and ass being fingered constantly this evening, Karen has also come up with another exciting game called interesting objects. This sheet of paper will be attached to slut's back called, Creative Dildos. Anytime, someone sees an object that can be jammed inside slut's cunt, he or she will let Karen know and not only will that individual be allowed to write the object on the sheet of paper but they will be allowed to penetrate slut's cunt with the object for a period 30 seconds. To avoid arrest, these acts should be carried out in the bathroom or very private quarters of course."

Master continued, "To spur additional creativity, I will award the person coming up with the most creative object $1,000 at the end of the night should the person that had the idea still be present at that stage. The only rule related to this specific game, is that the objects must be safe and not injure or tear my owned slut's tender pussy. Karen will be the ultimate decision maker and will run thoughts by me should she believe it is on the border."

"Finally, if Karen believes that slut is close to or is having an orgasm, she can allow any penetration to continue beyond 30 seconds at her own discretion. For each orgasm, Karen has complete authority to determine the punishment for slut as I am not giving slut my permission to have any orgasms this evening. She is present for our fun only and not her own selfish pleasures."

Master took a few seconds to let things sink in and then proceeded, "slave here is clearly the unlucky bachelor for the evening. Karen has thoughtfully created some games and fun for him as well but his boss Tim and Jen's ex-lover, Kevin, will be handling the duties of co-best men for the evening."

"For every person that is allowed to finger slave's wife, slave is properly required to verbally thank the individual, offer up to clean the fingers with his mouth (though most of the men will surely not accept), and finally slave is to offer up the crop to whip the future cuckold husband for a period of 30 seconds, specifically for being an inferior male and for being ignorant enough to marry such a slut."

Master paused, "Should the individual not take slave up on the offer, either Tim or Kevin can happily step in and do so or aggregate time for later abuse. Further, Karen has created a sign to be attached to slave's back reading, NUMBER OF CONSUMED CONDOMS."

The number at the top could easily be altered, but then came the shocking news from Master, "These lovely ladies in white are quite slutty themselves and they will be working hard to provide condom covered hand jobs to each of the men that have properly fingered slut. For each male that is not interested, these lovely ladies can find another random male to complete the task."

"As such, for each of the 90 men, slave shall consume or be coated in cum from 90 condoms this evening and each emptied condom will be pinned on the sign attached to slave corresponding to the appropriate total."

"Tim, slave's boss, will make sure that slave adheres to the consumption standards of each condom and will accompany slave to the nearest bathroom or private area to do so. Again, my rule being that we don't want to get anyone arrested this evening."

My heart was racing as the humiliation associated with such acts was beyond comprehension and even if people were not able to view me eating cum from the condoms themselves, the sign and the used condoms hanging on my body had me feeling sick and already engulfed with degradation.

Master did not provide either of us more time to think as we were immediately ushered out of the suite.

Master had reserved bottle service and a number of private tables at the initial club. We passed the lengthy line and I was almost shocked at the number of comments the ladies were receiving. I had seen bachelorette parties before, but the scene in Vegas was much more pronounced and the attention they were obtaining was astonishing.

My wife was being fed drinks in the limousine on the way to the club and I knew with little food, she was already tipsy. Rather than being nervous, I sensed her excitement about the attention she was receiving and I could tell she was in a very playful and flirty mood. She had already smacked a few male asses on the way into the club telling them to come see her when they got inside.

Again, I was mixed with feelings of jealousy and embarrassment. The party started almost as soon as we sat down and it was Karen that was certainly going to make a statement this evening. There was a large fat white male walking and staring at my wife and immediately Karen called the man over. She ordered slut to sit close across from the large man and Karen had several of the women and men in our group form a bit of a wall around the action.

She ordered slut to spread her legs wide and told the large man that one of the games for the bachelorette this evening was for her to be fingered by strange men and asked if he was interested in being the first to participate. I could sense my wife's apprehension, but we both realized she had no say in what was taking place.

To make matters worse, Karen said that the bachelorette actually enjoyed fingers in both holes, revealed the "six-pack" mark on slut's chest, and then ordered slut to scoot to the edge of the chair providing the large statured stranger better access.

Within seconds, the large man had plunged his fingers inside my wife and was fucking her with a thumb inside her pussy and surprisingly two large fingers in her asshole. Thirty seconds seemed to last forever and only Karen seemed to enjoy herself during this period. It seemed she allowed the gentlemen extra time, but eventually she put an end to it.

As instructed by Tim, I moved close to the large man and thanked him for finger fucking my future wife and asked if he wanted his fingers cleaned or wanted to whip my ass with the crop. Fortunately he declined. Not surprisingly the beautiful women with us wanted nothing to do with providing him a hand job but one did offer him a condom and told him that if he wanted to, he could bring it back full of his cum for me, slut's future husband, to consume.

The man at first seemed appalled but then happily took the condom with a smile as he was ushered from our private area.

Karen seemed proud of herself staring at my wife and then commenting, well did you enjoy that you dirty whorish cunt. She slapped my wife on the cheek and laughed before finally looking around the table for a creative object. As a waitress passed, Karen ordered two shots of tequila and gave Miss Jenny an evil smile. When the waitress returned with the shots, she ordered me and slut to cheers and drink them down.

Immediately thereafter, she ordered the wall to form once again and without warning, she began to fuck slut with the shot glass for 30 seconds. The liquor and the attention was already getting to my wife, and rather than being apprehensive, she arched her body as her pussy accepted the shot glass. Her legs splayed further apart and she put on a show for the next 30 seconds, moaning and tossing her hair back as Karen pleasured slut's horny cunt with the shot glass.

I watched wondering what Karen was thinking and it appeared that this was going to be an interesting back and forth between the two of them through the evening. In amazing fashion, I saw Karen rub herself and was shocked that my wife might actually be turning her nemesis on.

Karen took out her lipstick to freshen her lips, looked at the object after doing so and then moved closer to my wife once again. She lunged it inside Miss Jenny and while penetrating my wife's pussy, Karen strategically rubbed her fingers along slut's clit while doing so. My wife was clearly enjoying this and after thirty seconds, Karen removed the lipstick and her fingers causing slut to lunge forward trying to capture the attention she just lost.

Karen laughed and commented at what a dirty slut my wife was and how surprised she was at how wet and excited my wife already was.

Immediately, Karen motioned the nearest stranger over, positioned Miss Jenny on the floor on all fours, allowing slut to rest her head on the chair she was just sitting in. It was too loud to hear the conversation between Karen and the gentlemen, but he was quickly banging away at my wife's holes with his fingers, this time one thumb in her ass and two fingers assaulting her wet and eager cunt hole. My wife was bucking against his hand for the entire 30 seconds and again acted like a whore lunging back as his fingers escaped her holes.

12