The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 17

Story Info
Cuckold Story about an Owned Couple.
7.5k words
4.15
64.9k
41

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 17: THE NIGHTMARE OF VEGAS WAS NOT OVER

It had not been even 15 minutes when I heard the door to the suite open. I was expecting to hear lots of voices, but that was not the case. Seconds later, the light flipped on and Karen stood there with a devious smile.

"The night is nowhere near finished slut," she said and immediately she ordered both of us to shower. Like zombies we complied, cleaned thoroughly and upon exiting the shower, Karen provided us each a special concoction which tasted like champagne but stronger. It had an immediate impact on both of us and I felt energized and slut was immediately equally chipper.

Karen ordered us to the bedroom where our outfits lay and we heard a knock on the door. Karen smiled at us and said, "That must be our company with an excited tone."

It was difficult to tell whose outfit was whose, but as Karen left to answer the door, she commented, "slave will be the maid this evening while slut will be the stripper for the Bachelor party."

My wife and I glanced at each other in shock, but compliantly began to dress. My clothes consisted of black heels, black and white patterned thigh high fishnet stockings, a white apron that barely covered my chastity cage, black and white satin wrist bands and a matching neck tie.

There was a headband, a collar that read cuckold husband with a short hanging leash, and finally the outfit came with two small nipple clamp bells that I reluctantly, but obediently attached.

I glanced at my wife and her outfit was essentially nonexistent. She bore a sheer black bodysuit with large cutouts at her holes and her breasts, a slut wife collar and thigh high pvc boots. She looked gorgeous and I literally wanted her at that very second. Of course that was not an option as Karen came back in and ushered us into the main area of the suite where there were a dozen young gentlemen standing at attention.

She spoke concisely, "As promised by Master this afternoon at the pool, you and your friends can enjoy the suite and all of its contents for the next several hours."

She continued, "I will stay to make sure everyone is having a good time, but am off limits to you boys. However, the husband and wife couple before you are here to serve and please any and all of you in any way that you choose. They are clean, but there is a bowl of condoms on the counter over there should you choose to use protection. Master has made certain that each of you is clean as well so ultimately it is your choice. I know you are just getting back from some of the strip joints, so I will turn on some music and slut can dance and help with that transition while the husband slave serves you boys some drinks."

Miss Karen reached and turned a knob which immediately produced some top 40 music. She immediately approached slut, sternly ordering her to dance. I quickly counted 12 young men no more than 24 or 25 years in age (at least half of them black, a few mixed and the others white) and it was clearly evident that they were excited at the opportunities before them.

My wife slammed her drink, actually smiled and began to erotically sway her hips to the music. The young men hooted and hollered and I watched them in awe of what was transpiring before them. Several of them were visibly drunk and I knew the group mentality combined with booze would surely have them aggressive.

Immediately as my thoughts danced around, the dark skinned future groom approached my wife and began to grind on her as she swung her hips to the music. He wasted no time squeezing her ass and took hold of her nipple in his mouth and initially sucked, but then became more aggressive biting her nipple with his teeth.

My wife pulled away not pleased, but he again pulled her in and pressed his mouth to hers and kissed her as he maneuvered his hand to her pussy and began to fondle her cunt lips. She reacted differently by embracing him and engaging him in a deep and passionate kiss which strangely comforted me as I would prefer that versus the situation being confrontational.

Miss Karen had already sensed the initial tension, walked up to Miss Jenny and whispered in her ear that she was a whore for these boys and would not resist or try and stop any of the acts they wished to engage in. She continued in humiliating fashion, "They paid good money for you so make sure they get what they paid for and more!"

She took hold of Miss Jenny's nipple, pinched and twisted it extremely hard, marking her red, and then reversed her steps back to me. In that short period, several of the young men had approached me. One tall boy laughed at me as he approached, then commented, "faggot husband, I would like a jack and coke," and several of the other men joined in with their hands up acknowledging the same.

Quickly I poured a dozen jack and cokes, placed them on the tray and proceeded to walk around enabling each of the men to take them at their leisure. There was a knock on the door and a bell boy rolled in a few large carts of food. Miss Karen helped put the food out and the spread was varied in nature. Everything from cheese, sushi rolls, sliders, chicken wings, hotdogs, chips and even an ice cream spread with a variety of sauces lined one of the tables when the bellboy had finished. He then watched in a trance as my wife was now sandwiched between three guys continuing to dance and grind with the young men.

Miss Karen left the room and returned with another tray - this one was not food but bore a number of toys including a riding crop, nipple clamps, several dildos, black markers, butt plugs, rope, several pairs of cuffs, a pump with pussy, nipple and cock accessories, and a variety of other things.

Again, I watched as Miss Karen approached slut and she expertly and quickly attached nipple clamps to slut's tender nipples and then a single clamp to her pussy lips all of which were connected by chains.

The future groom loved this and took some pictures. Soon thereafter, several more of the young men gathered around and began snapping photos of the guys with their arms around my wife. Surprisingly, my wife seemed eager to smile and pose for the photos. She took a drink of the future groom's jack and coke while they fondled her various clamps.

The guys were getting a little more courageous and multiple hands were now scouring her body, groping her breasts and fingering my wife's damp pussy. Miss Karen again approached my wife with one of the markers in her hand...she opened the cap and proceeded to write WHORE across my wife's breasts.

Miss Karen departed as quickly as she has approached but this seemed to have a different effect on the mood. Immediately, the groom roughly forced my wife to the ground, pulled his cock from his pants and shoved it inside of her mouth. Eagerly my wife began to devour his cock and was slurping and sucking it like a pro.

He held her head tight as he pushed it deep into her throat as it hardened and reached its impressive full length. You could see the young men getting more comfortable and confident as the alcohol was having an impact. The group was becoming more obscene and loud and individual personalities were beginning to reveal themselves. One of the white young men approached me and though he seemed like the peace maker, he asked me strangely, "What is your deal?"

I blushed and did not know what to say other that we are an owned couple and I am a slave to my beautiful wife motioning to her. I bumbled around and then asked him the same question. He laughed and communicated that they were all 24 and 25 years of age and had played on a high school football team together.

He continued stating that they had done something like this before but it was back in high school. He then got more confident. "The fact that we have an opportunity to duplicate that night with an even hotter cougar is amazing and your slutty wife is in for one hell of a night. Get me a jack and coke bitch," he said as he looked me in the eyes and slapped me on the cheek a few times.

Slightly shocked, I quickly acknowledged his request and poured another dozen jack and cokes and proceeded to drop his first but then made my rounds. There were four guys circling my wife now with their cocks pulled out and she was being forced to rotate from one to the other sucking them and getting each hard. Another guy was behind her and was playing with her ass and pussy.

My wife was moaning as her mouth shifted from cock to cock and her ass pressed back against the man's exploring fingers. Again the dark skinned future groom took control and grabbed my wife's hair and began fucking her face and throat hard; his cock was definitely classified as a BBC and he was slamming it into her causing her to gag, spit and slobber.

The previous young man came to me as I stared at my wife, "That was our star running back." he said, "And he is going to coat your wife's throat in cum. Get your sissy ass over there hubby to get a better view."

As I moved closer, I could see the future groom's ass tighten and he held on to my wife's hair as he bucked roughly against her face. It was evident he was cumming and finally, he pulled his large thick black member from her mouth and squirted stream after stream onto her eager slutty face.

It was an impressive load and I could feel my little cock hardening painfully against my cage as I watched him finish debasing my wife.

As he pulled away, the white male pushed me to my wife and without orders I leaned in, kissed her passionately taking the cum contents from her mouth, and then eagerly licked her face clean of the salty jism.

The laughs roared throughout the room and the derogatory comments were plentiful calling me a sissy faggot husband, cum lover, cum slut, and many others. The same white male ordered me to the floor, took one of the suction cupped black dildos from the tray and secured it to the floor.

"Fuck yourself on that dildo as your wife gets properly reamed faggot," he ordered.

My wife was immediately on all fours and she was taking another cock in her mouth as another young man positioned himself behind her, ripping the clamp from my wife's tender pussy. He jammed another dildo from the tray inside my wife and in unison they began to fuck her wildly.

I watched as my wife's body quivered with excitement and the young male behind her was quick to remove the dildo and shove his own impressive cock deep inside of her gaping cunt hole.

Almost immediately she acclimated to the young large cocks and it was if a single cock was moving through her entire sexy, slutty body.

As I maneuvered above the suctioned dildo, I felt great force on my shoulders and my ass was quickly, roughly and painfully stretched and filled with the black phallus. I cringed in pain as I thought my ass might tear with the massive object, but as ordered, I did my best to maintain composure and slowly commenced a steady motion of fucking myself with the huge dildo.

I watched and listened to my wife moan as her holes were pounded by young cock and the man in her mouth now had hold of the pussy clamp and was using the chain attachment as a leash as he tugged at her tender clamped nipples.

As I continued fucking my ass, the future groom came over to me and with his wet softening dick, he slapped me across the face. He seemed to enjoy this and the laughs were prevalent as he did so again and again.

In fact he kept doing so until I felt his softness start to harden once again. At first I was astonished but then thought back to the days when I was that young. It was impossible to be soft and I actually strangely admired the hardness as it struck each cheek.

"Keep fucking yourself you faggot husband," he ordered. "We are going to rail your wife all night; she is the sexiest cougar I have come across and we are going to breed her and leave her cunt so used she will never feel your pathetic little dick again."

The jawing was getting more and more humiliating as the food lay unconsumed, but the booze continued dwindling at a rapid pace. "I am going to fuck her ass next but not until my boys punish, stretch, abuse, and fill your wife's tight cunt," he verbalized.

He turned to cheer on his boys as one after another took turns at her mouth and pussy. He spoke as their leader and said sternly, "No more cumming in her mouth, everyone will cum into her dirty pussy or into a condom while fucking her married pussy."

He turned back to me laughing, "I have plans for you old sissy faggot."

I was embarrassed and humiliated and felt queasy at his use of words. I had succumb to such derogatory comments but now my wife was being fucked by these young men and they were ridiculing me for being an old sissy husband.

I immediately glanced back at my wife and watched as the young man behind her tensed and I knew that he was filling my wife with his hot strands of cum fluid. As soon as he pulled his softening cock from my wife, the man in my wife's mouth pulled himself from her slutty mouth, quickly positioned himself behind her and began fucking her sloppy cum filled pussy.

Another man quickly took his position and stuffed yet another black cock into her eager mouth. I watched in awe as these young men continued to have their way with my gorgeous wife. Anytime I became complacent, I was whipped with a crop and ordered to continue fucking myself on the large phallus.

Strangely I could feel my own excitement rising and I was incredibly nervous that I may cum with the combination of watching my wife get satisfied by these young cocks and fucking myself on the large black cock.

As a result, I slowed my pace once again, but the young white male was eager to torment me and immediately began whipping me roughly with the crop until I was back to a pace he was satisfied with.

I watched in awe as yet another one of the young men fucking my wife tensed and began cumming into my wife's slutty and cum drenched pussy. When he finished, he pulled his cock from her hole and stroked the last few droplets of his cum onto my wife's delicious looking asshole. He then drove his finger deep inside her pussy to collect some more of the mixed cum and then shoved his finger deep inside my wife's asshole, coating it further with the gooey combination.

He then spoke to the future groom, "This slut needs to be airtight," and after quick agreement from the ring leader, it only took moments for that reality to take place.

The future groom was the first to cum in my wife's throat and it was clear he was going to be the first to coat my wife's sexy asshole as well. The man in my wife's mouth continued to lunge in and out of her throat while the future groom took his place behind my wife. He lunged and temporarily shoved his massive prick deep into her cum soaked pussy causing her to moan as a result of the massive prick.

As he did so, another young man slid underneath of her. As the third man continued to pump his cock in and out of my wife's mouth, the future groom removed his vast cock from my wife's glistening pussy, allowing the one underneath to slip his smaller but still impressive prick inside of her juicy, cum filled cunt.

The crowd cheered and it was evident that the future groom, the Alpha male at her ass was clearly the leader of the crew and likely the one with the largest cock. He swung his massive tool around with his hand and then pressed his coated immense cock head against her tight sphincter, resting it at her snug opening.

I watched in amazement as it had not been long at all since he had flooded her mouth and I watched his massive hard cock teasing my wife's tight back hole. Suddenly he lunged forward and Miss Jenny whimpered loudly through the cock in her mouth; his gigantic cock roughly and forcefully pressed deep into her asshole with a single thrust.

In combination with her moaning, the three cocks lunged even deeper and stuffed my wife's slutty holes. I almost came myself as each of them was buried balls deep inside my whorish wife and it was an incredible sight.

Even Miss Karen lifted her skirt and began to finger herself as she watched the erotic exploitation of my wife. The white male whose primary goal and purpose appeared to be tormenting me, commented loudly, "Fuck that slut while her sissy husband watches and fucks himself on the large black dildo."

He pressed roughly and forced me deeper on the massive phallus and I cried in pain as I felt my own ass stretch to accommodate the gigantic black cock. The young cocks wasted no time pounding away at my wife's slutty holes and several of the other young men moved closer to join in the debasement of Miss Jenny.

I watched as hands fondled her body, slapped her ass, and twisted and pinched her already clamped nipples. Several other cocks appeared and they began taking turns stuffing my wife's mouth, dick slapping her face, pinching her nose closed, and pulling her hair as they forced their cocks against the back of her throat.

Every time a cock left slut's mouth, she would slobber, spit and try and catch her breath. Tears were now streaming from her face and Miss Karen was thoroughly enjoying this awful torment.

"Abuse the cunt," Miss Karen screamed loudly as she continued manipulating her own clit. I watched in awe as two cocks were now inside my wife's mouth and she seemed like she was struggling to maintain her composure. Just at that moment, the future groom began grunting and screamed out that he was filling her bowels with his cum as he crudely pounded away even more forcefully at my wife's asshole.

He did not slow his fucking but roughly fucked her as he brutally smacked her ass again and again, causing her butt to quickly redden and welt from the aggressive hits. I stared and did not blink an eye in fear of missing the young men plunge away at my gorgeous wife and then it happened; without warning I felt my lil clit twitching and as the ring leader in my wife's ass came down from his incredible orgasm, I felt my own cum spurting from my miniature caged cock.

I tried to maintain my own composure but my body twitched which was enough to create interest from my white abuser. He looked down and commented to the group, "Her fucking husband just came in his chastity cage while both watching his wife get gang banged by our crew and fucking himself on a huge black dildo. This couple is as vulgar and raunchy as it gets," he commented.

I looked down and was clearly flush with embarrassment as the laughter roared amongst the group. I felt completely emasculated listening to his comments while the young men continued to fuck my wife's already used holes.

This only gave the young men further incentive to abuse my wife. As the enormous cock loudly plopped from my wife's tight ass, another quickly took aim and pressed deeply into her now stretched and cum coated anal cavity. The future groom just emerging from her ass grabbed his phone and came around to my wife's face. He pushed his friends to the side and pressed his enormous ass covered cock to her mouth and ordered her to suck it clean.

He took several photos of her licking his softening cock clean and even lifted her head to make sure that most of her face could be captured as he snapped the final photos. Moments after he pulled his slimy massive prick from her mouth, two new cocks were pressed inside, stretching her lips to accommodate their combined girth.

The man inside her pussy began bucking erratically and it was evident he was now showering my wife's cunt tunnel with his creamy sperm. As he finished, he slipped from beneath her only to be replaced by another of his buddies, ensuring my wife was having all three of her holes continuously stuffed. This abusive fucking went on for another ten minutes or so until I watched my wife's body start to squirm and wriggle.