The Sexy Domme Next Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rickiee, I want you to clean my pussy with your tongue. I want you to do it gently and with full adoration due a woman's pussy. A pussy you wish you had when you wear panties. You will worship my pussy and Mistress Rebecca's with your loving slaves tongue." Miss Carissa ordered.

I lovingly pressed the tip of my tongue in Miss Carissa's love tunnel. Oh my god, I was licking the pussy I dreamed of. It tasted wonderful. I licked and licked her pussy and asshole. Her sopping wet hair brushed against my face and nose. I licked her clit and she ground her pussy on my face. Back and forth she rubbed herself on my mouth and tongue ... suddenly her body tensed and she let out a moan. I felt a thick cream ooze into my mouth ...she came on my mouth. I brought the sexy young girl I fantasized about ... time and time again ... to an orgasm on my mouth. My cock twitched with excitement.

She rolled over and then Mistress Rebecca placed her sopping wet hairy pussy on my mouth. I licked her clean. I jabbed the tip of my tongue in her cunt and then licked back and over her asshole. She humped my mouth as Miss Carissa did. She exerted more pressure on my mouth and rubbed furiously up and down my face ... and then, like Miss Carissa ... she tensed up her body ... let out a moan ... and came on my face. I could taste her thick hot juice leak out as well. Finally she stopped cumming and rolled off my face. My eyes were still stinging from the hot piss bath. I smelled pussy in my nostrils.

"Stand up, rickiee ... I want to see you piss in your ass, and I want to see it NOW!" Mistress Rebecca ordered.

It's funny ... I can pee all the time, but as soon as it's demanded of me ... the urge disappears. It's also very hard to piss when your cock is erect. But I concentrated and concentrated ... and finally ... I began to flow my hot piss into my ass. The anticipation was incredible. I was peeing ... I felt the hot piss first surround my cock ... then I felt the tubing get full and then ... I felt the hot piss enter my ass. What a sensation. To think ... I was giving myself a hot piss enema ... of my own piss. As hard as it was to start peeing ... it was even harder to stop. The pee flowed out of my cock and into my ass. WOW.

"Ok, stop!" Miss Carissa ordered.

She reached over and clamped a clamp on the tubing.

"That will keep the piss in your ass. Now, you were told to launder Mistress Rebecca's panties and yours ... so get to it.

I walked over to where the panties were sorted and I felt the piss in my bowels. It was a crampy feeling and I felt like I had to take a crap. I knew that wouldn't be allowed, so I tried to ignore it.

I filled the wash containers with warm water and gentle laundry detergent. I washed each pair carefully. I was really excited handling Mistress Rebecca's panties. I wanted to sniff and lick them before I laundered them, but I knew that wouldn't be allowed ... so I didn't even ask. I would do anything to be able to wear her soiled panties. My cock grew thinking about it.

"What kind of perverted thoughts are going through your sick head, sissy pantyboy?" Miss Carissa inquired with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"I see your cock hardened again in the confines of your latex sheath. I have an idea ... I want you to masturbate your cock for me ... and cum in the tube. Then we can flush your cum into your bowels along with your piss." Miss Carissa ordered.

I started to stroke my cock through the latex penis sheath. It was wet and slick inside because of the pee and precum that oozed out. It felt good. It was slick and slippery and it felt fantastic. Mistress Rebecca watched and then walked over and began to kiss Miss Carissa. That set me on fire. It wasn't going to take long for me to cum, but I wanted to enjoy it ... not rush it. The butt plug in my ass was arousing me. Mistress Rebecca slid her fingers into Miss Carissa's latex panties ... I could see the outline of her fingers as they fingered her slit. Miss Carissa closed her eyes and was moaning.

I exploded my hot cum into the penis sheath. Miss Carissa moaned and came almost immediately after I did.

"Rickiee, you must piss so the cum can flush into your asshole. Tell me as soon as you are ready to pee, and I will unclip the tubing to allow it to pass." ordered Mistress Rebecca.

I had to wait for my cock to shrink ... then I finally felt that I could pee.

"Mistress Rebecca ... I am ready to pee." I exclaimed.

Mistress Rebecca reached over and unclipped the tubing. I pissed and could feel the hot piss and cum enter my asshole on its way to my bowels.

"Rickiee, I want you to finish washing the panties and hang them on the rack in the corner to dry. When you are finished, and I am satisfied that you did it well, I will allow you to expel your enema into the toilet. Maybe I will collect it and make you drink it.

Miss Carissa approached Mistress Rebecca. "Mistress, you have not cum ... I would love to give you an orgasm. May I please lick your pussy while sissyboy rickiee finishes his chores?"

"Why of course, darling ... I though you would never ask! she chuckled.

Miss Carissa removed Mistress Rebecca's panties and knelt down to lick her pussy. She licked and licked ... I was able to observe it as it continued. She snaked her tongue in and out of Mistress Rebecca's beautiful hairy pussy. She reached up and fondled her naked titties. Pulling on her long nipples as she continued to lick and slurp her pussy. My cock got hard again. I was cramping from the piss and cum enema. I was rushing to finish.

Mistress Rebecca exploded into an orgasm. Miss Carissa didn't stop licking and sucking her pussy as she came. She stood up and began to French kiss Mistress Rebecca. I was dying. My cock was throbbing and my stomach was cramping. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure at the same time. I never experienced such a feeling. It was incredible.

Finally, Mistress Rebecca said "Rickiee, I want Miss Carissa to lead you to the bathroom and assist you in expelling your enema into the toilet. I won't have you drink it this time, but I am pretty sure you will at some time."

Miss Carissa took my hand and led me to the powder room attached to the kitchen.

"Rickiee, I want you to pull down your panties, after I release the butt plug ... and expel the enema into the toilet. You may use one wipe to clean yourself, and then you are to come into the kitchen and await further orders."

The enema contents squirted from my asshole. It would start and stop on its own ... but finally I was empty. I took the one wipe that was presented to me and wiped myself as clean as I possibly could. I left the bathroom, now naked again ... with the soiled latex panties in my hand.

"Rickiee, wash those latex panties and put them on the rack to dry. Then I want you to dress in my soiled panties, get dressed and leave. You are to wear my panties every day ... until I summon you to return to my house. It could be tomorrow, or it may not be until next Saturday. Remember, every Saturday ... you are to return here at 7:00 a.m. sharp ... without failure. You are also to abide by any orders communicated to you by Miss Carissa, as if they were issued by me." Mistress Rebecca said.

"Rickiee ... you are to cum in Mistress Rebecca's panties every day. Once every day! You are to wet them with your piss daily as well. You are not permitted to launder them and must wear them at all times. Bye! "Miss Carissa added.

I gladly pulled Mistress Rebecca's soiled panties into place, got dressed and left. I smelled like piss ... I needed a bath.

To be continued ...

12