The Sexy Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not this time sweetheart," he growled. "This time I'm in control."

Gordon thrust his cock into her velvety hot dripping pussy. She jumped and moaned loudly at the intrusion. He withdrew only to plunge into her again and her eyes shut inhaling the ecstasy of his cock filling her. Again and again he pummeled deeper into her folds. Katia grabbed the cushions of the sofa and held on as he drove his cock into her pushing her body and mind to its limits. Yet, when he saw that she was about to peak, he stopped suddenly and withdrew and her eyes flew open with surprise.

"What are you doing? Why are you stopping?" she panted. Her face reddened with desirous anticipation.

"So now you want me to keep going?" Gordon shot at her. He was so close to cumming he could barely hold back, but he wasn't going to show it.

"Yes, I want it. I need it badly," she confessed.

It was all Gordon needed to hear. Before she could say another word, he drove his cock into her lifting her hips up as he did. His face contorted as he repeatedly shoved his shaft into her hot wet pussy. His balls ached for release as he felt his searing white cum surge through his shaft. Katia's clamped her pussy over his cock and gyrated her hips grinding on it. She was losing the last ounce of control that she had as he commanded her to cum.

"Do it baby. I want to see you cum. C'mon on baby. Do it for me. It's what you want. It's my cock that you want," he growled through gritted teeth.

Katia threw her head back. Her breasts bouncing as he continued to pummel her until he saw her eyes roll back in her head and she exploded on his cock soaking it with her cum juices. Gordon couldn't hold back any longer. The cum in his shaft blew like a cannon into her pussy spewing spasm after spasm of hot cream deep inside her. His breath came in short spurts as the last of his searing hot cum shot from his cock. Blinded by his own mind shattering orgasm, it was several moments before he regained his senses and saw that Katia was expended and lay limp on the sofa. Slowly he released his cock from her and lowered her legs. He in turn leaned back on the sofa to catch his breath. He knew Katia would be good sexually, but he hadn't expected her to be that good. It took him several minutes before he could breathe normally while Katia lay with her head resting on the arm of the sofa doing the same. Reality was slow to return and neither one seemed to mind. Katia's body was expended, completely satisfied. It was a new feeling, a new sensation that she had never experienced before and she liked it, but before she could say anything to him, her cellphone rang.

"It must be the tow company," she managed to say.

Gordon cleared his throat, "You better get it."

A gravelly voice spoke into the phone indicating he would be at the overpass in twenty minutes. Relaying the message to Gordon, they both quickly dressed, dashed out into the pouring rain and into Katia's car. They said nothing to each other as they drove down the road to the overpass where Gordon's motorcycle was and the tow truck soon appeared. Gordon jumped out of the car, spoke briefly to the gravelly voiced man and within minutes the bike was being hoisted onto the bed of the truck. Gordon quickly returned to Katia's car, opened the door, and leaned inside.

"I'm going catch a ride with the guy towing the truck. He said he could give me a lift back to my place as it's along the way to the garage. He leaned over kissed her on the cheek then closed the door and ran back to the truck.

Katia sat for a moment wondering what had happened, but reality began to slowly sink in as the tow truck drove off and she turned her car around to head back to her cottage where sense of emptiness came over her as she pulled into the driveway. She entered the house, threw her car keys on the counter and sat down on the sofa where just an hour earlier she had the best sex of her life. Her thoughts were interrupted when the doorbell rang and a delivery boy from the Chinese restaurant shoved several paper bags at her. She paid the boy, placed the aromatic food on the kitchen counter then returned to the sofa where she picked up the drink that she had placed on the floor earlier. The ice had melted in the daiquiri, but she didn't care as she gulped the rest of it allowing it to soothe her and eventually fell asleep thinking of Gordon.

Two hours later, Katia awoke to the sound of pounding on her door. She jumped up startled with her heart pounding in her chest. What had happened? Was there an accident? Was Gordon hurt? Terrible scenarios ran through her mind as she ran to the door and swung it open only to find Gordon standing under the eaves holding a bottle of champagne.

"I had to leave in such a hurry, I don't believe I properly thanked you for helping me," he grinned at her.

Katia licked her lips and gave him a sideways glance. "I didn't think I'd see you again."

"Come now Katia," Gordon began. "I do make house calls especially if there is a need."

"And you believe there is a need here?" she asked pressing her body against the side of the door frame.

"Oh there's a need," Gordon said grabbing her in his arms. "There's a need that I think only I can satisfy."

"You think so?" she said feeling his body against hers.

"Oh I know so," he said kissing her while backing her into the house and closing the door behind him.

THE END

12