The Sexy Night on La Isla in Mexico

Story Info
The hot sexy night between a sexy Italian & beautiful blonde.
3.5k words
4.67
15.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a balmy and beautiful night, the stars were brilliant in the midnight sky and the lights of Cozumel were aglow across the ocean. I had just finished walking on the warm sand after having one last cocktail for the evening. I noticed the man that had been watching me most of the night as I sat at the bar, walking towards me. His teeth were a brilliant pearly white and I knew that he was smiling. His white shirt was opened down the front, he was wearing khaki Bermuda shorts and I remembered his skin being bronzed and darkened from the sun. I had felt that attraction to him immediately, I just never really gave it much thought thinking I wouldn't be seeing him again on this gorgeous night.

I could feel my heart fluttering rapidly in my chest and suddenly my sundress seemed a tad too short and a little too low cut. It revealed more than it concealed and I suddenly felt like covering my large full breasts. I remembered this man constantly watching me, knew he was attached but those words he had spoken earlier tonight were still fresh in my mind. He told me that he was smitten with me, my blonde golden beauty and sparkling blue eyes stood out amidst all the dark haired brown skinned people. I shivered as I felt his eyes upon my body and he had taken my hand and held it a bit too long and he leaned down to caress my palm with his lips and tongue.

He was a tall Italian visiting the resort like I was, a man that was in a broken marriage and I recalled his wife walking up to the bar, a shrewish face, pinched and angry looking. She was a tall lean woman with long dark hair, that had very little flesh on her body and she had looked me over with eyes that were both hostile and cold. Perhaps she had known somehow the attraction that her spouse had held for me. I could understand his roving eyes and how she would stifle that passion that was so very prevalent in his body. I only knew that it was a relief to walk away from the situation before it had become too intense and perhaps had turned ugly. I walked over to the bar stool once again and sat elegantly nursing my drink, chatting with my sisters and I acted as if nothing had occurred.

When we left the bar earlier I just recall looking over at the table where the Italian couple were sitting..He was staring at me once again with eyes that showed both longing and desire and she was staring at her spouse. There it was again that tell tale shiver and I felt it run through my body as if someone were walking over my grave. His eyes were warm and brown with golden flecks and he reminded me of a tiger that was very dangerous. I was almost relieved to be leaving the restaurant and felt so much better getting out into the warm night air that held a bit of an intoxicating tropical breeze. The ocean had beckoned me and I wanted to walk by myself for a time before retiring for the night.

The irony of meeting him here at this time wasn't really a coincidence, perhaps he had read my mind and knew that part of me was very attracted to him. He was almost within a few feet of me and he had stopped to just stare at me and smile. The breeze had picked up and was blowing tendrils of hair into my eyes. I raised my hand to brush it away and then I felt his hands on my shoulders. They were firm yet tender and I looked up into those eyes that held danger and something else.

I was mesmerized and couldn't stop myself from wanting him to kiss me. He groaned as he brought me towards his body and I felt the electric current passing between us, it was almost like a shock, practically sizzling His mouth was firm and beautiful and I could feel my lips open as his tongue slid into my mouth. He tasted of cheroots and mints and I loved the feel of his warm lips on mine. I moved my arms to his neck and drew him closer to me. His body was muscular and hard and I could tell by his reaction that he wanted me very much.

His hands moved down over my bared back to the roundness of my derriere and he almost ground himself against me. I moaned into his mouth and I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that there was this amazing and compelling force that drew us together both passion and sexuality. I could hear music playing nearby and it was soft and romantic and I felt the nostalgia enter my soul at that particular moment. It was as if I had known him in a previous life. It was more than mere attraction that connected us. He spun me around and I felt giddy with my emotions and reaction to his touch. I started to giggle and felt very young and vibrant as he twirled me around and around..

He joined in the laughter and I was rejuvenated and felt whole and alive..I am not sure if it was the magic of the surf, the midnight air that was warm and beautiful or just the joy of feeling alive and beautiful being with another human that was captivated by the spell of la Isla. I felt dizzy and he stopped and held me still as the world spun around us and then stilled. The beat of his heart was strong as I pressed my head against his hard masculine chest. I could feel the softness of his hair against my lips as I moved them over his pectoral muscles. His body was tense and hard and I knew that he was holding himself in check and if he released that powerful magnitude of emotion it would be a terrific force to be reckoned with.

I felt his lips in my hair and his whispered words of endearment were so very passionate and the quiver that went through me passed from my head to my toes. I allowed them to curl into the warm sand as he reached under my chin and kissed my sensual full lips passionately. I moved my hands over the muscle and sinew of his back and that firm and hard male ass of his. My excitement for him was absolutely overwhelming. The kiss was electrifying and sizzling, the fire was building inside of me. I couldn't pull away from him, even if I tried, I knew it was impossible, his mouth was like an elixir a tonic that was intoxicating.

I felt his hands undo the tie that held my dress in place and it slid to the sand in a soft heap..He leaned down before the wave could carry it out into the ocean, and tossed it up onto the sand further inland. Those sexy tiger eyes were upon my body as I was only wearing a matching turquoise thong. My skin was a very deep golden color from the sun that enveloped my body over the past few days. I was aware of my near nakedness but I was proud to know that I had a body worth looking at with all of its curves and valleys. I had a very vague knowledge of Italian but his words conveyed what he was showing me with his eyes. I felt so very beautiful, incredibly sensual like a woman that was designed specifically to give pleasure and enjoyment to a man.

He leaned down to softly caress my lips once more and his hands cupped my very voluptuous breasts as he caressed them. My nipples had become so hard and his finger tips moved over them. I leaned my head back and he lifted me then into his arms as if I were a feather weight and carried me towards my dress and laid me down with a beautiful gentleness that took my breath away. The sand was so very warm on my naked body and his hard body followed suit and I felt him tug my thong down over my legs.

His fingers came up over my legs and I opened them gracefully as he moved those fingertips over my soft bare pussy. I was on fire, I could feel my mouth open and close as I gasped, moving my head from side to side. I wanted him to touch me to bring me to the very heights of my extreme passion. I had always been a very sensual woman and I craved the touch of this very handsome and sexual man.

I knew that I was very moist, in fact downright wet right now, as his fingers plunged inside of me, deep into my tight wet sheath. I cried out as it had been a long time since a man had made me feel this urgent need and desire. He knew that he was doing something to me and then some, he had made that spark turn into a raging inferno. My back arched as he moved two fingers in and out and his other hand found the plump moistness of my clitoris.

Touching me with very knowing hands and I felt myself getting carried away and I wanted to reciprocate and touch him..He sensed that and said "NO, my bellissima, later, now I touch you and taste you." He knew where to touch, how to work his magic on me, the way in which he used his hands was incredible. I am not sure, but I think I must have went more than a little wild as I felt absolutely insatiable, wave after wave of desire hit me and I climaxed more than a few times. When he commenced to kissing me body with those warm velvety lips of his, I was irrevocably lost. Suckling my nipples and massaging my breasts and I felt so very erotic and his hands followed his each and every kiss, softly touching and caressing me.

I had never realized there were so many dips and hollows and my curves were traced as if he were a blind mind learning braille. When he found the center of my womanhood with his mouth and tongue I was once again a wanton and I was lost in the mindless game of erotica where time had no meaning and I was aware of his tongue touching me in places that made me feel as if I were infinitely floating on that sea of endless sexual bliss. I screamed and writhed moving my body around as if I were feverish, my hands in his hair weren't gentle. I knew that and he didn't seem to mind as his mouth and tongue took me to that beautiful place time and time again. I was mere putty in his hands and I felt his tongue softly touch my pearl, moving over my smooth labia and take my clit into his mouth.

Once again my climax was overwhelming and I shook and trembled like a leaf in a raging storm. I was a nympho, I felt very selfish, a sensual woman who wanted him to continue to touch and taste me. I knew he wanted me to take my body, plunge his hard cock deep inside of my fragrant and tight sheath. He knew that I would ride him hard on the sand and hold nothing back, I wanted to give him that part of me that he would always remember.

My eyes were closed and I could feel him moving back up my body, nipping and kissing the softness of my skin. His hands moving over my curves and his lips softly kissing every part of me. He gloried in my breasts and took his time moving back and forth from one to the other, never favoring but sharing his administrations on both. By the time he was finished my nipples were highly sensitized and I could feel their hardened peaks against the softness of his chest hair.

His mouth nibbled my neck and his day growth of beard tickled the delicate part of that area. When he kissed me again, he ravaged my mouth, devouring it as if it were his favorite candy. I could taste my honey on his lips and tongue and it was sweet and delicious. It was my turn to be greedy and ravenous, I hungered for him, wanted him so bad that I ached inside and out. I was going to show him how much in a few minutes. I am not sure how it happened and when, perhaps when I was lost in that time and place of indescribable passion, but his clothing was off and his body was hard and muscled. I watched his body tense and his muscles grow larger as his body was no longer in recline but sitting up as he straddled me.

His manhood was in shadow and then he moved and I gasped as I noticed how thick he was and rather large. I licked my lips and wanted to wrestle with him, make him move under me so I could caress and taste him. I moved my finger tips over the muscled tautness of his abdomen after I had ran them through the softness of his chest hair. I could feel him tense and see the gleam of his white teeth in the moonlight. I found his cock and my finger tips were gentle as I softly touched the velvety smoothness of his glorious phallus.

His groans filled the air and I felt like a sexy golden goddess under him, knowing that I held him in the palm of my hands..He was mine to do with as I wished and I smiled up into his face and said in a very sexy and husky voice..it is my turn my handsome Italian. Allow me to straddle you and take my time with you, I want to taste you, touch and make you every bit as pleased as I was. I heard him groan as I continued to stroke him and my answering wetness was a testimonial to what he was doing to me both internally and externally.

In one fluid and athletic movement he was under me, it happened so quickly and with incredible grace. I was sitting up high with my legs straddling his lean hips, his cock hard and pulsating on his pelvis. My nipples were still incredibly hard and I felt as if the smile were fixated on my face. I leaned down to touch his body with my nipples and kissed him with a fire that couldn't be extinguished. He went to touch my nipples and I said "naughty boy, no touching me until later, remember the rules".

I moved my lips and mouth down over his body, tickling and teasing him with my stiff, erect coral buds. His groans filled the air and his hands were clenching all the while as I moved down with very slow nips and nibbles over his chest, burying my face in the soft down of his chest hair. I kissed each of his hardened male nipples and licked them and he gasped and I felt his cock moving with life against my my pelvic region. I moved down further and licked and kissed his hard belly. I traced his navel with my tongue and then down every so slowly to his hard delicious cock. I felt that female growl and purr well up in my throat and I took my tongue tip moving it very slowly up and down his shaft, avoiding the tip saving that pleasure for a few more minutes.

His hands were trembling in my hair as he stroked and caressed my golden curls and then I tasted the tip of his cock, where the pre-cum bubbled and I softly licked it off, tasting the saltiness of his sperm. Tightening his grip on my head and hearing the guttural sounds of his voice as his excitement built, I was once again caught up in the moment and the erotic passion of what I was doing to him and for him. I wanted him to rub my pussy, touch me so badly again but I also wanted to reciprocate and give him the ultimate of extreme and joyful pleasure. My mouth slowly moved up and down over the thickness of his member, I was enjoying it every bit as much as he was.

The kittenish cries mingling with his growls and I was so very turned on by the taste and texture of his cock. My fingers found his soft large balls and I caressed and massaged and found the pucker around his anus and he moved his cock deeper into my mouth and groaned louder. I started to move my mouth faster up and down with a rhythm that was as old as time, I was Eve in the forbidden garden. His growl was almost ferocious as he made me stop suddenly. I felt bereft suddenly until I knew what he was about and then my excitement grew with my wetness. I knew what he wanted and I was more than ready for him as I lifted my body above that massive hardness and allowed him to guide his cock inside of my wetness.

I almost screamed as he was larger than I had anticipated and so thick but he took his time and I allowed myself to adjust as I came down fully on top of that lovely member of his. My tightness accommodating him. I moved with infinite slowness, steady as he held my hips, my head was thrown back, mouth slightly open and I paced my thrusts with his. Allowing myself to keep that slow and methodical tempo, suddenly his breathing altered as did mine..I felt myself being carried away with the tide of my emotions and we moved faster, spiraling, I was losing my edge, the control that I held in check a useless cause at this point and time. I had lost the battle, he was being drawn into the vortex and we were heading towards that beautiful place.

I heard his cries, him yelling out my name and I was moving as if the fires were lapping at my heels and my body was raging with the inferno of heat that had exploded within. I was commencing a climax that was not just merely a small or ordinary one, it was going to be one of significance like a tidal wave of uncontrollable passion. I heard him yell again as I rode him hard, I felt like a wild very naughty cowgirl, riding a very sexy hot cowboy. I felt his cock tense within me and my sheath tightened around him, massaging his hardness and he ground and pumped harder and faster. I screamed out."FUCK ME HARD COWBOY, OH YES, DO IT TO ME NOW..OMG" He yelled out my name again and answered in a heartbeat. I felt his sperm enter me like a geyser of molten lava, so very hot and my orgasm was so damn intense as I met him at that very moment as we trembled and shook with our passion and that absolute joy.

After a moment I collapsed on top of his hard body and just felt myself relax as I lay there replete and complete. His hands moved over the supple softness of my skin and I felt them softly touch my derriere and move from cheek to cheek, kneading the flesh and massaging my tender ass. I felt him move within me again, his hands continued to massage and he whispered into my ear that my body was like an addiction and aphrodisiac of beauty made for a mans hands and touch. I couldn't get enough of this man, I was as ready for him as I was from the inception of that first kiss.

Perhaps the second round wouldn't be so intense and we could take our time experiencing all of what we wanted to do to each other. My mind was already full of sensual and erotic thought of all of what I wanted to do to him and with him. I sensed that smile as he kissed me again and his hands became more aggressive as they moved over my body with impatience. I felt a satisfaction inside of me knowing what I was doing to him and then again realizing that is was entirely mutual and this could go on for most of the night. I gloried in my sensuality, thinking that we would exhaust one another but in a very wonderful and fulfilling way until the early morning hours when we would unwillingly part ways.