The Sexy Spanish Wedding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see an older guy, as he stops in his tracks at the door, in the mirror to the right of the bed and I don't think he can quite believe his eyes. He must've come from one of the rooms further down the corridor as he would've had to walk past ours to get to the exit or reception.

Instinctively, I turn my head towards him and catch his eye. He's embarrassed, because I've caught him watching Sophia fucking herself, and quickly moves past our window. I'm annoyed at myself for letting him know I'd seen him because I wanted him to see more. Maybe he will but not now.

Sophia has turned over and is almost on all fours, except her head and shoulders are resting on the bed, and only her ass is up in the air. The toy is still inside of her but she's using her other hand to bring herself off, again.

There's one other thing I know will send her into orgasmic heaven when she's in this position...licking her asshole! She claims I'm the first guy to ever rim her ass, which I find baffling as it's the most perfectly edible ass you'll ever see.

I manage to hold off long enough to get fifteen to twenty more pictures of her in this position, making sure I get some close ups of her open pussy and ass before she feels my tongue exploring her open asshole.

Her response is immediate. Her moans suddenly get louder and the porn star talk starts. This is filthy Sophia. She does this when she's either about to cum or she wants me to cum.

"Oh, god, yes! Just like that, Baby! Make me cum, Baby! Eat me! Fuck my ass with your tongue!"

Her body starts to shake as she cums hard. With a toy in her pussy, her fingers on her clit and my tongue in her ass, she always comes hard and, normally, squirts. This time is no exception as she practically soaks the bed with her cum.

"Don't you dare move! Stay in this position!"

My cock is so hard, again, and I'm ready to fuck her. I love fucking her from behind and this is the absolute perfect position for me because I'm able to stand at the edge of the bed and pull her towards my waiting cock.

I stay still as she slowly eases herself, rearward, onto me. She's amazing at this. She has this way of fucking me while I stay still and she rocks herself on my cock. With the camera still in my hand, it's an opportunity not to be missed. I start filming us fucking and zoom in on my cock sliding in and out of her lovely, tight pussy, which is absolutely soaking wet.

I'm so engrossed in fucking Sophia, I don't notice, right away, our older neighbour come back. He's watching from the edge of the door, hidden from direct view of the direction I was facing but clearly in view of our mirror.

The bulge, and his hand stroking his cock, in his shorts is a clear indication he's enjoying the show. He keeps looking down the corridor to make sure no one sees him wanking or watching us.

At this point, I want him to hear what Sophia sounds like when she gets a really good pounding. I put the camera down so I can hold on to her hips as I fuck her wanting pussy, hard.

Sophia is screaming for me to fuck her harder. She's loving it and so is our voyeur. His hand is furiously pumping away at his very well endowed cock, which is, now, out of his shorts. I know Sophia would absolutely love to feel his big cock inside of her and that thought sends me over the edge.

In my mind, I imagine allowing the stranger in to fuck Sophia. My fantasy thought is to wave him in, pull out of her, let him guide his cock into her and carry on fucking her. Would she know? Would she mind? Would she love it or hate it? All of these thoughts are going through my head and the next thing I know, I'm grunting as I'm about to cum.

I pull my cock out and begin to pump it with my hand, spurting cum all over Sophia's back and her delicious ass. I'm surprised at how much cum there is, considering I'd cum only half an hour earlier.

I'm not the only one. The sight of my cum shooting over Sophia is obviously too much for our elderly neighbour as he shoots his load into his spare hand. He then tucks his large cock back into his shorts and runs off. As Sophia gets up and heads towards the shower to clean up, she notices the open door.

"The door is wide open! Has it been open the whole time?"

"Yes, Babe, but who cares?"

"Someone might have seen us fucking!"

"What if they did? Do you care?"

"Not really! As long as it wasn't one of my family!" she says and laughs.

Should I tell her we did have an audience or wait for another opportunity? I decide to leave it and chat to her about it later but one thing I do know, I want to do it again! I want to expose Sophia to another stranger and let him wank over her!

Little was I to know, it wouldn't be long before it would happen, again!

12