The Sexy Striptease

Story Info
Very sensual sexy story about a woman's dance for her lover.
2.4k words
4.5
16.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second story submitted by me... I hope anyone who reads these stories enjoys them as much as I love to write erotica...

*****

I wanted to do something outrageous and very sexy; I was feeling rather wild and reckless. The night was beautiful, the moon shining brightly and the stars brilliant. I was waiting for my lover and growing impatient... as usual when I thought of him my nipples grew hard and I could feel the intense heat in my pelvic area, the moistness within my honeypot... OMG just imagining him being here and touching me triggered that reaction, making me so very wet. He had that kind of appeal for me... always... I could never get enough of him, always so very insatiable.

My virile man was the kind of guy who liked very hot sex and the more I added to the menu he enjoyed it with an even greater capacity. I know that he liked to watch me move around the room, he loved to see the sway of my hips and his eyes were always on my round ass and I would wiggle it at him in a very exaggerated manner. I would tease him unmercifully by shaking my full voluptuous breasts, almost at face level and in such a way that he would be extremely aroused. Just knowing that he so wanted to reach out and grab me and pull me down onto his lap was a huge turn on for me. I craved to have him do that just so I could feel his very hard cock against my ass... how I would move around on it to make his desire for me even more intense.

I went into my bedroom and decided to put on a very sexy little 2 piece lingerie outfit... the red bra and a pair of matching red thongs attached to a micro mini skirt. I sprayed some body spritzer on and brushed my shoulder length blonde hair forward, standing up and tossing it around. It looked wild and wanton so very sexy... as I gazed at myself in the mirror. Face flushed, blue eyes sparkling like bright sapphires, my lips moist, lush with red cinnamon gloss liberally covering their fullness. My breasts almost falling out of the shelf bra with its bit of faux fur around the edges slightly tickling with its softness touching my skin. My midriff was bare and my bottom looked very sexy with the minimal amount of covering that the thong gave me.

I tossed my head in a very haughty way and then looked at my reflection again thinking that I truly wanted to be the wanton and vamp tonight and make my baby sweat... Have him desire me so badly that he was almost crawling towards me, begging me for some action and I would look down at him and smile in a very enticing way... while he gazed up at me. I would place my high heeled foot on his neck and with no force only a mere gentle tap, then subdue him... That scenario made me laugh softly as I thought of him being submissive to me... It made me feel all warm inside thinking that I could reduce him to a quivering mass of male arousal and supreme hunger for me and my curvaceous body.

I heard his car pull up in the driveway and turned the lights on dim... the music in the background was playing a very seductive tune and the flower arrangements he had sent earlier in the day were all arranged intricately throughout the house... their scent so beautiful and exotic... I looked at myself for one finally inspection and pulled my silk stockings up a little higher... liking the way my thighs looked with the mini skirt on. The shoes were black and sexy with peep toes and spike heels. My perfume was subtle yet so very sensual and it suited me... my mood and the night of passion that I had planned for us. The key was turning in the door and I was so excited that I almost flew out of the boudoir and down the stairs.

He was in the foyer and I stopped mid-way down the stairs to observe him... His shoulders so broad and his face in shadow... I could see his jean covered bottom and how tightly they fitted his hard tight ass. I wanted to go down to him and grab both cheeks so much and squeeze. He must have sensed me on the stairs observing him because he moved forward and his eyes perused me from head to toe. Slowly and with a lot of passion within their depths... Those dark blue eyes so intense that I felt weak... The smile that hovered on his lips was one of pure delight... His arms reached out and this time I did run down the stairs almost jumping into their hard muscular strength... They grasped me and brought me close to his hard body and that erection so overwhelmingly large and pulsating with life.

Those strong large hands moved over my ass with loving gentleness and he squeezed suddenly and moved his fingers slowly towards my honey pot... I squealed in delight but forced myself to push them away, as I had plans right now. I could feel the wetness and I so wanted him to continue but I wanted to perform a little special dance for him right now. I stood on my tiptoes to kiss his lips and he reacted by biting my bottom lip... I moaned as he moved me close to him again... almost grinding his erection tightly against my pelvis... my answering thrust was almost my undoing as he grabbed my ass again and kneaded my round cheeks so suggestively.

With a sigh I pulled away, grabbed his hand and proceeded to take him upstairs to the large master bedroom... The candles were lit and the air permeating with the scent of the beautiful roses he had bought me. I walked him over to the large settee and pushed him softly down into its plush softness. He looked at me with elevated brows and went to grab me and I laughed suddenly... Moving towards the stereo... I placed my dance CD in and put Buttons on by the Pussycat Dolls. I turned towards him and started to move my body in slow sexy circles... gyrating my hips in a very beguiling manner... His eyes showed great interest and I had his full attention...

My body moving sexily, I proceeded to dance in a very sensual way... with abandon and gracefulness. I started to take my clothing off one piece at a time... starting with my bra... sliding it on the the floor, my full round globes moving in time to the music with a life of their own... His face had taken on that passionate look that he gets just before he is ready to explode inside of me. I had his full attention and my mouth made moues of kisses as I stared at him. Next came the little micro mini with the attached thong and I only had on my stockings now and my heels. I went to commence with the heels and he couldn't take anymore...

He got up suddenly and I went to let out a shriek as he walked quickly towards me and picked me up to take me over to the bed and laid me down among the large tiger striped throw cushions. I looked up into his very sexy passionate eyes that were almost black with their desire... He reached down to kiss me slowly, seductively taking his time and I felt the moistness growing within my honey pot again... he was sending those amazing quivers up and down my spine as he moved his lips away from mine and proceeded to take his tongue and move the tip over me with slow tortuous movements... I wanted to cry out and beg him to just take me... but I knew he wouldn't do that... He would take his time to make the enjoyment a slow and beautiful process.

His hands moved over me with a symphony of their own casting their spell upon my body with their graceful beauty and soft seduction. Tweaking my nipples until they were hard peaks and he slowly placed each one in his mouth, softly sucking back and forth until my hips were coming up off the bed... I wanted to beg him to take me, end this torture but he was enjoying himself far too much... He moved with subtle smoothness down over my stomach and tasting me as he moved downwards to my soft mound. There was only a small thatch of hair as I was very smooth elsewhere. His tongue moving over me until he found the entrance to my sweetly scented moist hot honey pot...

Flicking the tip of his tongue inside of me in and out and then thrusting it fully inside of me... I was thrashing around on the bed as I felt that beautiful "O" just about to commence... He sensed it and withdrew his tongue and moved it over my plump moist clit... I gasped and cried out not being able to withstand this much longer... I was ready so very ready... begging him not to stop as I was enjoying this so very much... OMG... I wanted him to finish this beautiful intense pleasure... My cries were wild as I called out his name over and over again... He complied as he moved his tongue over and around me... knowing the sensitive areas that would bring me to a full wondrous and complete climax.

How very beautiful it was as I lay in the final throes of passion and my mouth wanted to reciprocate and taste him now and run my tongue tip over his soft smooth hardness. His clothes had come off somehow during the time he had brought me to that place of no return as he proceeded to give me oral... I looked down over his naked body and his erection was magnificent and so very large. I longed to take him in my mouth to give him so much pleasure... I reached down to touch him softly and then grasped him with my hand... He moaned as I stroked his shaft with my gentle hand... I loved the feel of his cock, it excited me beyond belief... OMG... I wanted to straddle him to sit up high and ride him like he was my perfect wild stallion.

I started to stroke him harder, groaning he grabbed my hand suddenly to stop me; I felt his pre- cum on the tip of his shaft and knew that he was more than ready to cum... Sitting up suddenly I moved my hands over his hard smooth body... loving the feel of his rippling muscles... Everything about him was like an elixir an aphrodisiac of erotic delight and I wanted to do whatever it took tonight to give him the ultimate in pleasure... I knew he was so close and I had to be so very careful right now... I kissed his lips hungrily, our mouths devouring each other's... we couldn't get enough it was pure beauty and wild bliss... so very erotic and amazing.

I moved my fingers over him again and started to move my lips downwards, kissing and licking him as I proceeded towards his cock... I turned to push him on his back suddenly and he growled deeply in his throat as I found his hard perfect erection... licking the tip and his pre-cum off and moving my mouth over him with wild abandon now... I couldn't get enough of him... Sucking harder and harder... his body moving in thrusts... groaning and yelling out my name I slowed my pace and moved my mouth with slow precise movements over his cock... taking my time to gracefully give him what he wanted... I groaned in my throat as his fingers sought and found those delicate areas that made me want to cry out again...

Moving my mouth over him and up and down I continued until he grasped hold of my head and held me in place as his glorious hard cock, pulsated fiercely and shot it's load deeply into my mouth... hitting the back of my throat with it's hot salty sperm... His moans with him fiercely yelling out my name making me feel triumphant in knowing that he had enjoyed this so much... I pulled away from him reluctantly... always loving the feel of his cock in my mouth, hands or inside of me. He reached down to me and told me with his masculine voice to come lay down beside him so he could envelop me in his arms and hold me close to his heart... I didn't need any more coaching, I moved up over his body making sure my breasts touched each and every part of his skin.

I reached his neck and nuzzled it feeling the hard bit of stubble on my lips and enjoying that little bit of roughness. I nipped his earlobe and whispered into his ear... telling him in my sexy voice, how much I adored him and how much I loved his caresses and his hardness, each and every part of him... I moved towards his mouth again and kissed him with all my passion, every fiber of my being... He returned my kisses with an intensity and equal desire... I felt his body relax suddenly as if he were suddenly fatigued and I saw his eyes close then... His breathing changed and I knew he had drifted off in peaceful slumber... Gently I found the soft warm pile lined fleece blanket and pulled it over us as it had suddenly become very chilly in the room... The warmth of his body and the blanket made me so very cozy and my eyes closed and I felt myself drifting and then sleep...

I awakened a while later to hands that were moving over my body like velvet and lovely soft kisses to my neck and breasts. I smiled and stretched like a very supple sexy sensual kitten... My arms moving over my head and I heard him laugh softly as he moved up to my mouth to kiss me into full wakefulness... My nipples becoming very hard, those little coral pebbles standing up proudly... His wicked delicious laugh making me feel very sexy and erotic... I knew he wanted me once again as my hand found his rock hardness and I smiled seductively as I kissed him back with raw deep sensual emotion... I knew he would take me this time and my body was very wet and ready for him to once again work his magic on me...